Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

1 hour ago, Lady_Xien said:

Thats true *sad face* Oh well this is fun regardless. 

Oh, welp, i guess i have time to develop laura more as a character rather then just a warm little cocksleeve...

The question now is how does the little chihuahua of a werewolf react to this? Going from ditched, to turned on, to curtly blueballed/cockblocked(or whatever the equivalent phrases is)... im assuming she would be more then a little peeved!

3 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Oh, welp, i guess i have time to develop laura more as a character rather then just a warm little cocksleeve...

The question now is how does the little chihuahua of a werewolf react to this? Going from ditched, to turned on, to curtly blueballed/cockblocked(or whatever the equivalent phrases is)... im assuming she would be more then a little peeved!

Blue Beaned?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Well your up in the Foyer? Unless you planned on her moving on from there.

Oh sorry, I meant what to do next. She's not going to follow Rava and Darion, but I'm just at a loss as to where to have her go since she can't really go out in the forest. Maybe I'll have her cool off in the library or the rec room.... Hmmm

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

I mean it would be to see who needs the most spiritual healing before the mating season starts as well as to get everyone comfortable for the coming restraints on the borders. 

Oh that sounds interesting!

1 minute ago, Nyana said:

Oh sorry, I meant what to do next. She's not going to follow Rava and Darion, but I'm just at a loss as to where to have her go since she can't really go out in the forest. Maybe I'll have her cool off in the library or the rec room.... Hmmm

Oh that sounds interesting!

Oh I see. Not sure honestly library or rec rooms a good choice though, think Isabella's character is in the library.

Well once the Alpha leads the others back from the Lagoon the docs office will be open once more for any NPC/Character that wants to be in there. Maybe the Gamma will join later. who knows. 

. Still sounds fun though, loving the story development of this whole thing.

I am loving it too. So much talent in storytelling this group has 

• Woohoo 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up