Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

9 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

QUESTION TO ALL: 

What are you wanting for the RP?

Like do we want the two clans to come together only temporarily or do we want to mix them as a more permanent unit? 

Im curious cause I think it should be almost permanent the truce.

Personally I'm good either way. Think it really depends on how the leaders act for both sides and how the RP goes 😛

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

QUESTION TO ALL: 

Like do we want the two clans to come together only temporarily or do we want to mix them as a more permanent unit? 

As long as everyone's money is up like mine, then Imma accept a permanent truce ngl. #NFTgrinder #RealWolfShit #24kFangs #RichGang

crying-man-money.gif

Only tag me if you gonna put "Inspirational" somewhere in your replies. 

42 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Only tag me if you gonna put "Inspirational" somewhere in your replies. 

It is truely inspirational how not matter how many times laura gets blue cooched by situations ending she still moves on, ready to be denied a fuck somewhere else 😄 #JustKidding #Notkidding #FuckTheLatinaGood #NeverGonnaGive #U #Up #Nevergonna #LetYouDown #Never #Gonna #runaround #And #DesertYou #NeverGonnaMakeYou #Cry #NGSayGoodBye #NGTellALie #Hurt #Yew #RickiesTastyRolls #sorrynotsorry

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

It is truely inspirational how not matter how many times laura gets blue cooched by situations ending she still moves on, ready to be denied a fuck somewhere else 😄 #JustKidding #Notkidding #FuckTheLatinaGood #NeverGonnaGive #U #Up #Nevergonna #LetYouDown #Never #Gonna #runaround #And #DesertYou #NeverGonnaMakeYou #Cry #NGSayGoodBye #NGTellALie #Hurt #Yew #RickiesTastyRolls #sorrynotsorry

Aww poor sexy latina short stack xD

Oh god, now I'm just picturing a super frustrated Laura getting a her boom box in the middle of the night, loading up never gonna give you up, after not being able to sleep from being exceptionally horny and just going everywhere with it, gathering them all up to yell at them in Spanish, and storm off without any of them understanding why she's upset, but all knowing somehow they fucked up. (Maybe throwing flip flops at the crowd?) 

5 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Oh god, now I'm just picturing a super frustrated Laura getting a her boom box in the middle of the night, loading up never gonna give you up, after not being able to sleep from being exceptionally horny and just going everywhere with it, gathering them all up to yell at them in Spanish, and storm off without any of them understanding why she's upset, but all knowing somehow they fucked up. (Maybe throwing flip flops at the crowd?) 

I just started laugh crying at this... so hard oh god yes.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Alicia versus Laura.

Smol vampire versus smol werewolf.

Let them fight fuck.

Laura being straight as a line would probably think she was getting attacked well alicia might just be trying to eat her out...

However laura being so weak she cant hurt a fly even if she tried her best probably could come off as some kind of intentional consent if you dont know her x3

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Originally I was kidding about full wolf but now I think it's a pretty cool idea. I hadn't thought of werewolf, but that's a fun idea too.

To be fair im not a fan of laura loosing her V card as a (were)wolf, but later down the line it could be neat i guess

7 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

QUESTION TO ALL: 

I'd be fine with either, but I do think things would be more interesting if the two mixed

It feels a bit early for the two sides to be full on friendly... because if that happened i would be a little annoyed the lagoon scene ended due to the potential vampire menace when a few hours later(in character time) the alpha declared peace between the sides

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Like 1

I think it's way too early. Truth be told, I believe that a permanent truce would come later down the road (way later), because bear in mind that, naturally, Werewolves and Vampires have a competitive mindset against one another, ill willed or no. I think a true truce would eventually come, but in the sense between the territories, and just in case an outside Pack or Coven would try and move in. Other than that, I'm iffy on that. 

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

It feels a bit early for the two sides to be full on friendly... because if that happened i would be a little annoyed the lagoon scene ended due to the potential vampire menace when a few hours later(in character time) the alpha declared peace between the sides

Sorry! I meant much later down the line it would be interesting.

6 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

#InspirationalForReal 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up