DDLC - Poetry In Motion, Walking By My Side - (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Natsuki blushed at Monika’s words. All of this felt so crazy to her. Monika was right though, she was making her feel good. Her body felt all hot and tingly, especially her cock. Natsuki would blush more and let out more moans as she felt Monika’s lips wrap around the head of her cock, beginning to suck on it and lick it with her tongue. Her cock Would leak precum, coating Monika’s tongue with it and her cock would twitch with delight.

“Ahhh! Monika~! I-it feels… it feels really good~!” Natsuki would moan out while looking down at Monika.

• Love 2

Monika has never done anything like this, so the two of them are botht experiencing this for the very first time together. The heat, smell, taste and sensation of Natsuki's throbbing meat all feel pretty amazing already and she feels the inner images from this morning flood into her mind once more and the scent of wet pussy also spreads into the small cubicle they occupy. For now, she focuses on sucking off her crush, though a hand of hers reach down to rub herself through the panties below her short schoolskirt, groaning softly against the tip of the cock of Natsuki.

• Love 2

Natsuki continued to sit there blushing and moaning from Monika’s mouth. Her mouth felt so warm, it felt so much better than using her hand. She could smell Monika’s aroma in the air mixing with her own, it was intoxicating. She could feel Monika’s groan on her cock, sending a vibration through it and she could see her hand moving slightly out of view. Her hands fell to Monika’s head, running het fingers through her hair a bit and clutching her head slightly. As things went on, Natsuki would feel her hips beginning to move on their own, thrusting slightly into Monika’s mouth as she sucked her, moving with her. Her hands began to hold her head as well, urging it to go deeper.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: First of all - sorry about the long wait time for a post. Secondly, I hope you are enjoying this story so far and is not bothered by being the dickgirl in this one.

Monika's face is half way hidden behind some of her hair that covers part of her head, which is beet red from embarrasement. Of course, the only real source of this stemming from the fact that someone could walk into the restroom and probably hear them. Right now, her mind is far more focused on making Natsuki feel good and to taste her even more as well. One of her hands stroke the part of the shaft not being sucked on and the other one keep rubbing herself below, making her sounds of arousal and pleasure even greater. As urged, she moves her mouth even lower, taking in more of the lovely meat between the other girl's legs.

• Love 2

OOC: Hey, it’s no problem at all, I understand. Also I don’t mind at all, it’s kind of fun playing as the character with the dick for once lol.

Natsuki continues to moan out from Monika’s mouth. Her own face was bright red from what they were doing and from the same fact of someone potentially walking in. She began to moan out a bit louder as she could feel Monika’s hand beginning to strike the lower part of her cock while she took her deeper and deeper. Her hand fell onto Monika’s head, gripping onto it and her hair a bit as she continued to moan, “Ahhh! Monika…! T-this feels… soo good… y-your making me feel… sooo weird…” as the club president continued to pleasure her, Natsuki could feel one thing beginning to build inside of her.

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Sorry about the long wait. I am slowly trying to get back into a proper rhythm again. Also - in case you forgot or do not know - I would prefer facial or creampies as I am not into cum in the mouth.

Monika simply continues what she is doing, feeling pretty good about it and also wanting Natsuki to continue feeling good as well. The taste, smell and sensation are all great already and she is very surprised by them doing this already, but at least it seems to make the other girl feel better about her extra "bodily appendage". Her mouth is able to go a bit deeper before reaching a comfortable max level of depth, which is baslcally half way down the shaft of Natsuki. Her mouth, lips and tongue all work it as well as she can."Nghhh....mmm...mmmmmhhhhmmmmmm...", she groans deeply as she both sucks her off as well as fingering her now burning hot pussy below.

• Love 2

OOC: No problem at all and thanks for letting me know the latter part.

Natsuki continues to moan out louder and louder as she feels Monika sucking on her more as well as taking more of her cock I to her mouth to the max she could not anymore. As this continued on, Natsuki couldn’t take anymore.

“Monika… I-I can’t h-hold on much… longer…. AHHHHHHHH~”

With that, Natsuki let out the loudest moan she had and pulled her cock from Monika’s mouth. Her cock covered in Monika’s saliva twitched and began to shoot out ropes of warm, sticky cum that shot out into Monika’s face, a bit in her hair and on her body and uniform as well.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Monika just keeps going, giving the moment all of her effort and energy, since experience is a lacking element here, for both of these girls. Her mouth, lips, tongue and hand continues strong, pleasing Natsuki as well as they all can. This leads to the pink haired girl soon letting out her voice in such an erotic and sexy manner, proclaiming her imminent climax. The club president gives off heavy groans and grunts as she feels ropes of jizz hit both her face, her hair and the front of her uniform."Ahhhhh...nghhh....yesss...lllet it allll ouuuut, Natsukiiii", she pants as it goes on, whilst stroking her heavily as well.

• Love 2

Natsuki felt as Monika continued to stroke her cock making her let out more moans and only making her cock let out more and more of her cum into Monika’s face and body. Finally she felt like no more could come out as she leaned back in the toilet and panted heavily, her chest rising and falling heavily. “T-that felt… amazing…” she said softly and then finally looked at Monika, “O-oh my god! I-I’m so sorry! I-I made such a mess on you!”

• Love 2

• 5 weeks later...

The club president keeps going as long as she senses and hears Natsuki feel good and orgasm on. More and more thick, warm and sticky jizz end up all over her, but she doesn't mind as the moment feels great for her as well. Once fully done stroking her off, she takes joy in hearing the pink haired girl express her delight and pleasure from the whole thing. A few pants leave her own lips and then she slides herself up to sit in the lap of the other club member, her panties having been removed and thus Natsuki can feel the immense heat and wetness of her pussy below."Ahhhh...glad to hear it...and don't worry...I am just glad you felt good!", she groans deeply before wrapping her arms around her shoulders and lean in for a long, warm and deep kiss and even grinding her slit along the cock of Natsuki.

• Love 2

Natsuki panted heavily as she recovered from her orgasms. She then blinked and watched as Monika got up and onto her lap. Her cheeks turned red at their closeness and as she felt Monika’s bare wet pussy pressing against her shaft which began to harden again as Monika grinned against it and as she leaned forward and began to kiss her. Natsuki moaned softly into the kiss and did her best to kiss Monika back. She didn’t have much experience with this but she did her best, her hands coming up to hold onto Monika’s shoulders.

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

Monika cannot stop herself from smirking a bit in a playful manner as the more stubborn, energetic and loud spoken Natsuki seems to be caught off guard and surprised by this and becoming silent. Not that she doesn't like the pink haired girl to be more active and vocal, but she finds it kind of hot and cute at once. She lets out a deep and heavy groan of lust and need as she feels Natsuki grow hard once more and she grinds back even more, desiring to feel her inside soon. She breaks the kiss after a few more seconds, panting heavily afterwards."Ahhhh..ahhhh...you want to...feel me as well? You seem just eager for my wet hole than I do for your girlcock!", she moans out.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Natsuki blushed as Monika broke their kiss and moaned softly as she felt Monika continuing to grind against her hardened cock. She could feel it as well, she wanted to feel Monika… she wanted to feel her walls squeezing against her cock. As Monika spoke, Natsuki found herself blushing more and then finally nodded softly saying, “y-yeah… I-I want to feel you too Monika… I want to feel you around my cock…!”

• Love 2

• 3 weeks later...

Monika can feel their arousal grows mutually and she can tell how badly Natsuki is to try and feel how her pussy is. The club president grind and rubs against and along the cock for a few more seconds, before she reaches down and helps guide it fully upwards and she lowers her body, letting the meaty member slip into her warm cave of pleasure. She lets out a heavy and deep sigh of pleasure and lust when she feels the pink haired girl's cock enter her."Ahhhnnn...shiiiiiitt...feels soooo hard and hooooot! Mmmmmmmmm!", she pants out and winks at Natsuki once she is tip deep within her.

• Love 2

Natsuki continued to moan softly as she felt Monika grinding against and along her cock more until finally she blushed as Monika began to position her cock and slip down onto it with her pussy, immediately making Natsuki let out a sharp, loud moan in pleasure. “AAHHHHH!! M-Monika…! Y-you feel… sooo tight… and warm….” she blushed at Monika’s wink and gave a small smile. She wanted to feel more if Monika. She felt a little bold and tried to push into her a little deeper.

• Love 2

Monika takes great joy and pleasure, to see, feel and hear Natsuki enjoying herself and this intimate moment they have together like this. Of course, the lovely feeling of the pink haired girl inside of her is its own huge source of pleasure as well, which only adds to her already deep lust and love for the other one. Little by little, the thick, veiny and long piece of meat slides into the hot oven that is the club president's honeypot, providing immense sensations of lovely pleasure to both of them."Ahhhh...shiiiitt...you're...sooooo big and deeep inside mee Natsukiiii...pleasee...give me mooooore!", she growls in deep lust and craving for more.

• Love 2

Natsuki continues to moan out as she feel her cock slipping deeper and deeper inside of Monika. She was feeling incredibly good and could see and hear that Monika felt this same amount of pleasure as well and that she wanted more. Natsuki had never done this sort of thing before but she would try her best, if Monika wanted more, she would give her more. Her hands hesitantly moved to Monika’s hips, gripping onto them for support. She then began to try to guide Monika’s body up and down her shaft while also thrust to move her hips to thrust up into the girl. “A-AHHHH! M-Monikaaaa! T-this feels…. S-sooo good!!!”

• Love 2

Monika senses the other girl giving in more effort and eagerness towards being active in their current lewd interaction. Monika highly and happily leans her body against the hands working their way onto her hips. Soon enough, Natsuki is starting to move her own hips, sending more cock into her snatch as well as elevating their mutual pleasure even higher as well."Nghhhh...yesssss...mmmmmmm...you feeel soooo lovely, Natsuki....glad you are having a nice time too!", she pants out and also begin to move her ass up and down to meet the thrusts being made and soon the toilet is being dominated by their combined noises of love making.

• Love 2

Natsuki continues to instinctively thrust her hips up and down Ina nod out of Monika and soon feels as the girl begins to move her hips to match her thrust as well. Natsuki looks up at her, the two moaning and not caring how much noise they made together or who heard. They kept making love and indulging in their lust and passion. “Monikaaa!! Y-you feel… sooo good tooo! Monika!!!”

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Monika's body feels hotter by each passing moment of lust, love and joy that passes through her and it moves even faster and rougher as a result of this, seeking to bring more and more to joy to Natsuki and herself as well. Their hips meet together with increasingly loud and heavy "PLAP" sounds, their young female bodies getting lost in the ecstasy. She never imagined doing something like this before, but now it feels very natural....at least with Natsuki."Ahhhh....mmmmm, goood...so don't think you are a freak or not worth to look at....you are very lovely the way you are!", she says before planting multiple kisses on her lips.

• Love 2

Natsuki continued to moan and thrust her hips in and out of Monika as she moved above her. She hands stayed on her hips though did curiously slip down to her butt after a while, squeezing her cheeks and blushing. She too had never have imagined this happening but it felt amazing. She then looked up at Monika as she spoke, blushing more at her words and kissing her back saying, “T-thanks Monika… ahhh.. mmm… that means…. A lot coming from you.. I really liked you and…. Thought you wouldn’t like me back… once you found out… but… I’m glad… glad we could be doing this…!”

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

Monika makes sure to move her own hips just as much and fast, if not more, as she seeks to bring them both as much joy and pleasure as she can. Her body feels more and more hot as they keep this up between them, her flesh almost burning warm at this point. Her eager and greedy pussy swallows up the full size of Natsuki's thick and veiny 2 feet of meat, repaying her back with incredible tightness and moistness. They both exchange sweet and tender words between kisses, as well as the noises erupting their bodies collied in this lewd manner."Heheheh....and I can tell just HOW much you like me from how hard you are down there! Ahhhn...goooods...please...harrderrr...fasterr...g.g..gonnna..c..c.cuuu..cuuummm soooooon! Pleaseeee!", she growls out, eager to feel a heavy climax.

• Love 2

Natsuki continues to moan and thrust up into Monika. This was the best pleasure of her life. Natsuki’s walls squeezed her and stroked her cock with a tightness and warmth she had never experienced before. As they spoke and kissed, Natsuki looked up at Monika and nodded, “m-me tooooo! I-I’m gonna cummm soon took!” She then began to give Monika what she wanted, beginning to thrust much harder and faster than she was before. The sounds of their moans and skin slapping echoed throughout the bathroom and soon enough, Natsuki let out her final thrust and pulled Monika down hard onto her cock with a loud moan. “Monika!! I-I’m cummming!!!!” 

With that, Natsuki’s cock began to twitch inside of Monika and began to shoot out her warm cum inside of her, filling her up with it as well, letting out a lot from her cock.

As she finished cumming, Natsuki leaned back against the toilet, panting heavily and looking up at the girl, still in shock at what the two of them had down together.

• Love 2

• 2 months later...

Monika's hips drive down harder and faster as well, making both girls send even greater amounts of pleasure through themselves and the other one at the same time. The stall is almost shaking from their relentless movements and both club members seems to not care about being subtle as their noises of joy reach an even louder volume and them solely focused on each other. Their combined effort culminates in one last spurt of energy and lust. Finally, they both reach the peak of ecstasy and climax at the same time, with Monika squeezing as much as she can out of Natsuk, with the club president simply moaning out the loudest ever."AHHH!! YESSS! ME TTOOOO!! SOOOO HOOOT AND GOOODD! GIIIVE ME ALLL YOUR CUUUM!", she squeals out and tenses up against the other student. She goes mostly limp against her body once they are both spent, panting hard and hfast.

• Love 2

Natsuki feels herself moan out loudly with Monika and feels as her walls squeeze down on her cock tightly, draining her of everything she had. She leans back against the toilet, her body going limp as well. As she could do was pant heavily as she and Monika began to recover from their intense lovemaking. Looking under the stalls, it appeared that no one had entered, thought did anyone hear from the outside? She hoped not.

Looking at Monika, all Natsuki could do was smile and say, “Wow…. That was… incredible… thank you Monika….”

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up