DDLC - Poetry In Motion, Walking By My Side - (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

The two of them slowly get their heart beat rate in order and relax more as their bodies gets past the shared moment of ecstasy. She pants out lightly and lifts herself off of Natsuki, still without panties on her and using some paper to dry off the jizz oozing from her cunny. She giggles softly and smiles as the other girl expresses her liking of their fun together."Ohhhh, very much so. I hope we can do it again sometime.....buuuuut only after we have at least a nice and sweet date together. That is....if you want to?", she says. blushing hard by the end.

• Love 2

Natsuki watched as Monika cleaned herself off and listened to her words. Immediately she would feel herself begin to blush hard as well as she asked, “are you… asking me out…?” She was then silent for a moment before a wide smile formed on her face and she squealed in delight, “I would love too!” She told Monika with a light giggle and big smile.

• Love 2

Monika was kind of nervous about insinuating such a thing already, holding her breath as she waited for the reaction from Natsuki. Of course, it was not a direct question for asking her out, but it very much indirectly was doing so. Once she sees and hears how the other club member feels about it, she is able to relax from that tension, only to have a new one build up within her."Oh..ho...really? Wow..I mean...I'm...I'm glad you want to", she says in return and tries to stop her mind from going off on a tangent."Sooo....uhhmm...maybe we could do it by Friday? I mean...if you are free, of course...", she continues, not wanting to leave the topic hanging in the air. Meanwhile, she fiddles with her long, brown hair, a tad nervous already.

• Love 2

Natsuki was happy that Monika was happy with her response. She watched as the other girl began to play with her hair, giggling a little and smiled, answering her with, “yeah, sure. That works with me. I’m free Friday,” she told Monika. “I can’t wait, I know it will be fun, just me and you together.”

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

This day has surely turned out to be awesome and great in multiple ways and Monika cannot stop smilng widely from ear to ear,"Awesome! I have had people confess to me several times....I have turned them all down, as I did not feel the same at all. So this is...very new to me. A bit scary...in a way, but I am more than happy to try my best! Shall we text the details over the phone until Friday? I mean...I don't have any clear plans here and now...I just really wanted to go out with you", the club president confesses to the pink haired girl.

• Love 2

Natsuki would blush a little. It was hard thinking that someone like Monika had never really been on a date or fallen for anyone before but she understood as she was in the same boat. “M-me too… I’ve never really been on a date… never been in a real relationship before… yeah, that sounds good to me, let’s text about it over the phone. I don’t really care where we go either, I just want to be with you too,” she told Monika with a big smile. She had genuinely fallen in love with her club president. She had never felt this way before about anyone yet here, Monika was making her heart beat quickly making her feel all warm and flustered.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Most people seem to put Monika on some sort of pedestal and the few "daring" to approach her to confess or ask her out, are not really someone she has had interest in. in that matter. So it likely comes off as her being very picky and with too high standards. She does feel like this is the start of something sweet and lovely for both of them, even if the first carnal encounter did come a bit early in comparison to what seems normal and best. Still, she is happy they seem to have that sort of attraction to each other already and look forward to more."It does look like it is time for the club to disband for the day, Natsuki. How about we go and pack things up in there and then go home? It has been a long day, after all", she says and motions for them to go back and do just that.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Natsuki nodded at Monika and with that she would get up along with the other girl and would fix herself and there clothes and soon would leave the bathroom with Monika as they headed back to the club room together. While back in the club room, Natsuki woukd help neaten up the place with Monika, cleaning the floor of any trash, erasing the whiteboards and other things before they were all done.

”Looks like that’s all,” she said beginning to back up her bag.

• Love 2

Monika is quite pleased and happy about the outcome of this day and as they clean up and make the room presentable once more, she hums a soft and delightful toned tune and keeps taking glances at Natsuki whenever possible, though blushing deep red whenever the other girl would notice her doing so. This is still all so new to her and she hardly imagined growing attached to another of the same sex either, but she has no regrets at all about it. They finally finish up and now they are free to go - sadly, they live in different directions, so walking home together doesn't seem possible."I think so. Good work, Natsuki!", she says and smiles at her whilst also packing the last stuff into her own bag.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Natsuki would nod and said, “thanks…” before finishing up with her own backpack. The moment felt a little somber. She wanted to spend more time with Monika but now at the moment they would have to leave and be separated until tomorrow. She hated it. She didn’t want to wait. She didn’t want to say goodbye. With her fists clenched, she would walk up to Monika with determination and would lean in, placing her lips against the other girl’s blushing and uttering, “s-see you… tomorrow…..”

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

Monika's head is full of rainbows and her stomach full of fluttering butterflies and she has to concentrate hard on getting this task done and to not "attack" Natsuki again with affection. All the while they clean and put up chairs and the like, her face is sporting a silly, but cute smile and her face still very red and hot from all that happened. She is likely just as tensed up as the other girl, but manages to keep it together. Just as they are done and about to leave, the pink haired club member comes up to her and kisses her briefly, but still very passionately. She leans into the kiss as loving and well as she can, despite its short duration. Her face flares up even more, almost being as red as a ripe tomatoe and very hot."Yess! Yes absolutely! I can't wait, Natsuki. OH right....remember we all have to share poems tomorrow as well!", she says and then gives her a hug before she leaves. Once Natsuki does leave, Monika plops down on the floor, her back against a wall and already daydreaming of what is to come after today.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

“R-right!” Natsuki said before she finally waved her final goodbye and left Monika alone. As she made her way home, she could not stop thinking about the other girl and even when she arrived home her mind was still filled with thoughts about Monika and what they had done together and their inevitable date too. 

She did have to take a moment to write her poem but still as she wrote it Monika was on her mind and may even have bled into her writing.

When night eventually came, Natsuki got ready for bed and as she closed her eyes and began to dream, sure enough Monika was there before her in her dreams as well.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up