Helltaker - The Singer and her Demonic Quartet - [Rohan10 & JennyDK]

Lucifer and Malina catches Summer staring at their crotches, breasts, butts and generally lovely bodies a bit hard at times. This leads them both to grow some fun and interesting mental images in their minds. They have to try quite hard to not GET hard themselves under these circumstances and mostly they succeed, but if Summer does look close enough, she can see some heavy throbbing there still. They still do a good job keeping up with the lesson, which hopefully doesn't make things too obvious for the human woman. They do notice her sweet sounds, some of which seems like something done outside of normal bodily exercise."Are you getting nice and hot already, miss Summer?", Lucifer asks, but with a very sultry tone of voice. What follows next, is a pose that includes sitting down and spreading the legs very wide. The two demons does so, of course. Once spread, their short shorts easily expose just HOW big they both are and having even two "snakes" down there."Now now...we know this is a bit embarrassing, but just try not to STARE too much...", Malina adds to that. Meanwhile, both of them never seem to try and hide their own heavy staring at Summer.

• Love 1

Summer blushes a little when she sees the twin snakes in both her trainers shorts. Bringing to mind how long it has been since she last had any sort of sexual gratification, her husband had always been good in bed. But now she found herself staring at two women as she stretched, years ago she never thought she would look at a woman like this let along two. Also to have them look at her in the same way, it was very satisfying and helped boost her confidence. Summer had been worried she was getting too old for love, now however the idea was fading away. "Me embarrassed? Perish the thought darling and forgive me if it's a little hard to not stare at the....well cobra's between your thighs" the older woman playfully wink as she touched her toes, bending over Infront of the demons. Showing off her thicc mature ass. They couldn't see it but she was smirking hard.

• Love 1

The two instructors are very used to females who clamps up fully and/or blush furiously from even light and playful teasing, so this is a relief of a experience, while also making them both try even harder to tease the woman. The mood and atmosphere in the room quickly gets more and more heated and hot in more ways than one. Their filthy horse members cannot help but grow in thickness and size as arousal rises in the two demons. Amused and playful chuckles is heard from both, though mainly Malina from what Summer tells them."Ohhhh, is that soooo? Maybe you need to come and watch us....a bit closer? You know...to not miss our positions..", she adds to that and Summer can easily feel their pairs of eyes look her over well and hard.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

As Summer comes back up from touching her toes she giggles a little before turning around to face them. The mature woman then lies flat on her stomach and pushes her upper body up with her hands but keeping her lower half and legs flat against the ground. Stretching out her back muscles while giving the two trainers a good view of her cleavage and breasts, she knew how hot things were starting to get. Honestly it was becoming quite fun for Summer, but she needed to work out first however that didn't mean she couldn't have some fun as she did. She looks them both in the eyes with a sly smile "Forgive me dears but I am an old woman so I can move as much as I used too. Think you can shuffle your mats a little closer? So I may watch properly". 

• Love 1

Lucifer and Malina cannot help but keep grinning huge and smug smiles at this back-and-forth exchange betweem themselves and Summer. The view is even greater and they make no attempt at trying to hide how they are staring down the large, deep cleavage of the human woman or admire the size and form of her chest. They both share a mutual look between them, wordlessly agreeing to keep pushing things."That is a good position there...try and keep it for a bit", Lucfier says with a wink of the eye. Then they nod at Summer and scoot closer with their mats and bodies and Summer will find her face very, very close to the extremely sweaty, stinky and huge buldges in their shorts. Of course, such teasing does have its effects and the outlines of massively thick cocks show in their fitness shorts and a slight view of flat and wide tips rise from just above the waistbands."Is this better miss Summer? Are you able to see things better?", Malina asks in a heavily sultry voice.

• Love 1

Summer just giggled as this was just adorable to her and she knew what the two demons were trying to do. But she wasn't that easy, not at all. The smell from their cocks though was intoxicating as it filled her nostril and she could feel herself getting wet. Kneeling up she then playfully booped their noses "While what I am seeing is quite impressive you two. I am not that easy to get in bed with, you need to buy me dinner first" she smirked and cupped both their chins, stroking them with her thumbs. Summer liked how much fun it was to tease these two and planned to drive them crazy "Dinner, tomorrow. At my favourite Italian place Ana Pasta, I'll get us a table for 7pm. Wear something nice and don't be late you two. Understood?". She was trying her best not to show the smell was affecting her, she liked to keep up a strong front. She didn't like to show she is vulnerable until it really mattered.

Edited by rohan10
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Malina and Lucifer both give back big and sultry grins, each of them going ear to ear as their heightened senses easily pick up the scent and sensation of heat and lust within Summer. Their gazes also reflect their own deep and heavy interest in the older human woman, so it seems quite mutual."Oh, we did not mean anything like that - surely someone your age is looking for more than just a fling. Well, we are the same way", Lucifer says to make it clear to her."We intend to be there and to bring our best game. So we hope you will do the best", Malina chimes in as well. Soon after this conversation has finished, the lesson is over and the two parties go part up once more. Though soon after leaving the place (and Lucifer is driving), the more bold demon sends Summer a nice "thank you for the day" message on text message, along with an image of two huge bulgdes in their shorts to remind her.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Summer goes a deep red when she sees the text and the picture, gently biting her lower lip as she felt herself getting wet again. She had a feeling that tomorrow night was going to be one she would remember for sure, it felt nice to be wanted. As well as by people who weren't just looking for a fling, Summer felt she had hit the jackpot with these two demons.

-Next night, 7pm-

Summer was already at the table, waiting for her two guests. Wearing a beautiful orange shoulderless dress that was held up by wrapping around her neck. She cut a nice figure in it and had made sure to do her make up for tonight, wanting to look her best. She hadn't told her daughter about tonight, wanting to see how things go before telling her. Eventually her eyes dart to the entrance and then widen when she sees her two dates.

"oh my...wow" is all she can say.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hitting the timestamp quite and precisely - mostly due to Lucifer's digilent efforts - the two demons show up as planned. Lucifer is wearing her very nice looking, snappy suit which is black and a red shirt below. The same goes for Malina, though her jacket is open, showing off the dark red shirt very well. The two demons stand out very well and radiate elegance, power and beauty, despite how utterly hard and disgusting they rank from their bodies. With determined looks towards Summer and confident strides of their feet, they make their way towards the mature woman."Greetings miss Summer. We have arrived. You look stunning and lovely", Lucifer says with the wink of an eye and a wide smug, grin on her face. Malina smiles wide and lusty as she looks Summer over."Good evening. Very nice to see you Summer. Very nice place you picked out. Very classy, yet cozy", she comments and they sit down on both sides of Summer. Soon enough, a hand lands on both thick thighs of the human, that squeeze and rub her slowly.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Summer is almost mesmerized by the two demons approaching the table. They really did clean up well, but the smell...oh she could still smell them the moment they walked in and just like at her home it was intoxicating. "Thank you...Lucifer, Malina. This was were my daughter's father took me on our first date" she smiled warmly as they took their sits. Getting the waiters attention she ordered some white wine and menus for them all. A jolt did go up her body though when she felt hands on her thighs, which started to massage her a little. A light blush came across her as she bit her lip, she didn't mind the touch though but did want to say something. "I don't mind you two rubbing my thighs, but please don't do anything that could get us thrown out. I love this restaurant and would like to come back" her own hand slide down and rested atop theirs, giving the demons hands a warm, gentle squeeze.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

The two of them keep their eyes and attention glued to Summer and it is very obvious that they cannot help but continue to stare her over. They patiently wait for her to make their orders while they "greet" her in their own manner below the table, showing plenty of interest without going too far too soon."Oh, I see. Well, we aim to make this just as great...no...even better tonight. We hope you don't mind the smell...you see, we can never get rid of it, even if we wanted to", Lucifer replies back to her."Well, of course not...we are not deviants like that. We just wanted to show you how much we have been looking forward to a more relaxed time together and to see you......hopefully later on we can show you PROPERLY though!", the more bold demon Marlina says, with the last part a whisper in the ear. They both smile warmly at the touch in return.

• Love 1

Summer giggles delicately at the forwardness of Marlina and the consideration of Lucifer. It was a nice contrast which she felt she could get used to and would certainly make this very interesting. "The smell does not bother me at all. I smelt worse helping on my grandfather's farm growing up as a little girl and I very much look forward to seeing what you two can give me later tonight" she smiled lightly and poured them both a glass of wine with a free hand, sliding them over to the demons. "I do hope you like red wine, I wasn't sure what to order for the drink. But felt red would be more of your preference" Summer does run a hand slowly up Marlina's thigh before taking her own glass and sipping from it slowly. While her foot strokes Lucifer's thigh, teasing both these demons was so much fun.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The two of them does seem much more relieved as she states not minding their stink, as there is no helping that at all - it is part of being a demon. Summer can sense the two of them scoot themselves a bit closer to her as well, both smiling widely, showing a mixture of romantic and lewd interest, especially from the looks in their eyes."Not minding you say? Hmmmmmm, I think I recall you eagerly sniffing our smell deeply earlier....", Malina says with a wink of the eye. Both of them accept the glasses with wine with interest and appreciating nods."We enjoy all sorts - red, wine, port and so on. What we enjoy most, is delightful and lovely company, like your own Summer. Tell us....what do you seek most out of a relationship and partners?", Lucifer asks while Malina hums in delight from the touches made to her. Lucifer adds to that with licking her lips and giving off light moans.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Summer hums to herself as she mulls over the question. What did she look for most in a partner and a relationship? That wasn't a question she had asked herself in a long time, she twirled the wine glass in her hand slowly, watching the liquid swirl around. "Honestly? I haven't thought about it for quite some time. But I think the most important trait I'm looking for is honesty" she smiles lightly "Before I met my daughters father...I had a bad run of boyfriends. I was cheated on alot and lied too he was the first man who was fully honest to me about everything. It was nice" . Summer's smile got a little bigger as she thought back to those wonderful years.

• Love 1

The two of them look at each other, showing a mutual expression of disgust about such a bad behaviour from previous partners."The fuck? Who the Hell would cheat on an absolute bombshell babe like you? Especially one with a lovely personality to boot! You deserve much better than that trash, Summer!", Malina groans out before taking a long sip of her own glass. Her face is - for a brief moment - twisted in frustration, as she cannot stand such people as Summer described. Lucifer seems much more collected and calm on the other hand. She gently puts a hand on Summer's face to gently caress it."Whilst I do agree with Malina here, I think she put it in much more...colourful words than I would have. As for honesty....the two of us despise stooping to such things as lies. We may or may not have given the impression, but I can assure you that we intend to be open and honest. I will admit that I felt butterflies in my stomach the moment I saw you", she says and smiles.

• Love 1

Summer's cheeks go a little red from the kind words of the demons. Or maybe it was the wine, its hard to say, but she did let out a little chuckle "I think you two would have liked my husband. He said the same thing when I told him, in more colourful words than you did too. Malina". She finishes her wine just as the wafter came over with the food menu for them all, Summer chose a lovely cod with roasted vegetables and after the waiter left she looked to her dates. "So tell me. How did you two end up in your line of work? And how do you know each other?" She leaned forward a little on the table, letting them get a good view down her dress.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

This evening is turning out just great and swell and this sentiment is shared by both of these demons, who are very much happy with this date. Malina chuckles in delight as Summer mentions her late husband and how he would very much agree with her and even seem to share the same "vocabulary" in that regard. This agreement results in Malina rubbing the thigh of Summer a bit firmer and the mature woman getting a sweet look and smile from the demoness. Malina has chosen a nice steak with potatoes, gravy and vegetables - simple, but good. Lucifer has ordered a yummy pasta cabonara, with lots of cheese in it."We both come from the same place and in a way could be considered "sisters" of some sort - it is not easy to explain. As for our work...well, we have always enjoyed physical workouts and such - we like keeping in shape and it often makes it easier to explain the...uhmm...well, stench", Lucifer answers.

• Love 1

"Well I can certainly see how the occupation of personal trainer would certainly help in those regards hehe. Also, if I may pose a theory of where you two are from? I'm going to say your from hell or we'll the underworld" Summer pointing down with a finger as her other hand pops a piece of fish into her mouth. "Am I right in that regard? I mean the skin tone and the horns are a little but of a give away. But if I'm wrong then it doesn't matter, I enjoy your company regardless of where you come from" the mature woman giving them a playful wink before pouring herself a second glass of wine.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lucifer gives a small nod as Summer dives into the subject of their home and origin."Well, I suppose in regard to where we are from, those can be fitting words for it. Basically, we are talkling a different realm to the human one. We came here in order to discover, explore and learn more about other realms. You can say we might be somewhat "nomadic" in a way, but I think we may have gotten a reason to stick around for good. Of course, you are always welcome to come with us every now and then to visit our home...", she replies back, hoping to have provided som background on their place of home and why they are here in this place now. Malina doesn't have anything to really add to that, so she simply nods along and gives Summer loving eyes and keeps caressing her thigh below the table, besides diving into her food and drink.

• Love 1

Summer leaned back a little, mulling over what was suggested to her. Visiting hell, now that would certainly be an experience for sure. Would it be very hot though? What would she need to bring? These are the questions she asked herself but put them to the back of her mind for now "Sure, that sounds wonderful. Can't say I'm curious to see what he'll actually looks like after all". She quickly finishes off her meal and her glass of wine with a satisfying gulp "What do you say we finish this meal, get the bill and move on to the next part of our night. I'm sure you two are as eager as me" . The mature woman giving the demons a playful wink, she had certainly learned a lot about her guests tonight. Now it was time for the more intimate part.

• Love 1

Malina and Lucifer finish their own meals and drinks as well, leaving the plates and glasses empty once more. They were in no rush, of course, so they make sure to savour the last parts of their meals."Sounds like a delightful plan to me. As for visiting our realm - that is probably better saved for another time. We still have a nice place we can show you still...", she says and smiles and winks back to Summer. Malina finishes wiping her mouth with one of those wet napkins so her face is no longer smugded, before she chimes in as well."Oh...quite eager to get to know you better Summer. I mean...how could anyone ever resist a yummy looking treat as yourself?", she growls out softly in a seductive tone.

Soon, they have all freshened up, paid the bill and made their way to the car once more. Lucifer sits at the driver's seat while Malina and Summer finds themselves in the back seat. As they drive, Malina tries to get Summer to make out with her if the mature woman feels for it, but if not, she is simply caressing her thigh and inner thigh in a soft and sensual manner. Naturally, the confined space of the car makes the horrible stench of never-washed bodies and cock and dick cheese absolutely rancid, thick and harsh for Summer

Once fully there, Summer would be greeted with a very large house, with a garagage that even has another car inside of it already. The two demons don't really comment on it though, so if the mature woman is curious she may have to ask. The place looks big and nice and comfy, but nothing too luxurious or fancy. It gives very "home-y" vibes from the moment that they step through the main door. A shelf for shoes can be seen near the coat hangers and there are already a few pairs here and among them a very familiar pair: some special made ones Summer once gifted to her daughter, Laura."So this is our humble abode...I hope you like it so far", Lucifer states as she takes off her own shoes and coat.

• Love 1

Summer smiles as they leave the restaurant. How long had it been since she went round someone else's home? Too long in her eyes, while on the drive back she doesn't make out with Malina, just to tease the poor girl. But she did let her fondle her body a little, giggling all the while. Soon though they arrived at their home and honestly it looked nice, not as big as Summer's home. However it did have a cosy vibe to it, which the older woman can appreciate.

She assumes the second car must belong to one of the two demons she was accompanying. So didn't get really question it. When she went inside and saw the shoes though, now that piqued her curiosity. What were her daughters shoes doing here? Did she know them? These questions whizzed through her mind so much so that she almost forgot to respond. "Hmm? Oh sorry, do forgive me. Your home looks lovely and well taken care of" she smiled removing her high heels.

• Love 1

Malina doesn't seem too bothered by Summer not seeming to engage in the smooching and making out on the way back and instead take pleasure in the fondling of the older woman. They get the sense that she likes their home and feels comfortable here so far. The stench in the whole house seems to be just as harsh as in the car and around the demons and persisting nice and well too. The two demons get rid of their handbags as well and now able to properly welcome Summer to their place."Thank you, darling. We are glad you like. Would you like the tour, to have a glass of something to drink in the living room or....well, something more intimate?", the soft spoken Lucifer asks. Malina makes no effort to hide her heavy staring on Summer and her lovely figure.

• Love 1

Summer giggles a little as she removes her shoes, stepping into the home. Even she could tell the stench was palpable and stronger here, which was no surprise since this was her dates home. "A Glass of wine couldn't hurt and maybe a quick tour my dear. But the three of us know how tonight will end. So let's not fully dally hmm." The mature woman winks playfully at Malina, knowing she was staring at her. If she stared any harder with those lustful eyes then she could burn a hole through Summer.

• Love 1

"Right, right....that seems quite doable and well. Just follow me and Malina for a bit and we can give you the quick rundown...", Lucifer says in response with her own wicked grin plastered on her face and of course she too cannot help but stare and admire Summer's lovely physique and face. The well dressed and voluptous demon with her own great body moves a bit ahead of Malina and Summer as she starts the short tour around the house. The first place being the kitchen, so they can all get a nice glass of good wine before moving along from there. Lucifer's big, fat and juicy ass sways and wobbles around as she walks, giving Summer a great view of it from behind. Malina is walking besides their guest and date. The next rooms being the various bedrooms - oddly enough there are quite a few here, indicasting more than the two demons living here - bathrooms, the study and work room and lastly the large living room."I guess that is all the major rooms for our house....let us sit down...unless you want to move somewhere else?", Malina states once they reach the last room, both demons standing close up to Summer, hands now gently touching her all sorts of places.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up