Helltaker - The Singer and her Demonic Quartet - [Rohan10 & JennyDK]

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @rohan10

Overall premise:
A young singer has used several years to try and establish a proper name and career, but so far only get gigs in small time clubs, bars and the like, with nothing much to show for it. However, a fateful encounter in a newly joined fitness club leads to a future and companions she never would have imagined. The first encounter with a demoness will eventually lead to three more and together they form a rather unusual, but loving and romantic thing together, as well as the demonic ladies helping her out with her career.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is another typical Friday evening and it is the first time for the young singer to join the fitness class held in the local training center, where the name of the instructor seems rather odd as it is just "Judgement" and no last name for some reason, almost like a stage name of some sort. Still, the turn up is quite huge and many other young and pretty ladies around there. A few even giggle as they talk about the lovely looks of the instructor, despite how hard she smells and doesn't seem to care one bit. So the small room is pretty crowded. EVen from the other side of the room, the heavy stench of sweat and other weird stuff is felt and it only gets worse the closer one gets, so only the most diehard fans dare get too close.

The instructor is already stretching and readying herself in front.

sample_7019151d7fb0e0e05cfe67f82ad5ea28.

• Love 1

Laura bit her lip as soon as her eyes were cast on Judgement, she could easily tell that she worked out and when she saw those muscles under that grey skin. Ohhhh it sent a shiver up her spine as she put her bags down, she could smell the musky scent in the room and knew it would only get worse as the workout went on. But that wouldn't stop her, she needed to keep in shape and having some eye candy doesn't hurt either, so she took up a spot at the front near the instructor and started doing her own stretches. Bending her body forward and back, side to side, getting the muscles loose but one thing she could tell is that where she was in the hall the smell was overpowering. So this was why no one this close, the scent was too much for them luckily for Laura she liked mucky scents and was very used to it, you could day it got her motor running. She felt eyes on her from the other members and some muttering between them, probably about how she was able to stay so close with the musky, sweaty smell, Laura didn't care though as she finished her stretches. Waiting for the class to start.

Edited by rohan10
  • Love 1

The demonic lady pushes a button on some sort of device and some high octane workout music begins to play, but not loud enough to overpower her own booming and energetic and brash voice."Allright, slowpokes and lazy twerps! I assume you have all stretched and lightly warmed up. Time to get into the real thing, ladies! You better keep up, because I am NOT slowing down for you or your grandmother!", she says and immediately begins with getting heavy and fast movements, showing off both her lovely form to all, getting even more smelly right away and of course displaying great finesses, agility and speed. As Laura is fairly close by the fitness instructor, something - or some things rather - become increasingly apparently, especially with all the workout happening, is two large and thick and veiny pair of hose-like appendages showing off very easily in the extremely tight shorts of Judgement,

Laura manages to keep up with the instructor with relatively well, the smell filling her nostrils and turning her on as she ran on the spot. Up to that point she was doing well, Judgement was fit as all hell and she got a front row seat to the wonderful show. Then Laura's eyes wondered down to Judgement's crotch as her eyes widened "No fucking way. Those can't be real. Can they?" She had clocked the two thick heavy cock that stood out like a sore thumb in the tight gym shorts. Her pussy instantly started to become wet with arousal but but it didn't show in her gym pants she was just drawn to them and her eyes wondered over all the other parts of the fits instructors body. Laura made a choice there and then that would be for the better in her life she was going to seduce this woman and ask her out on a date, maybe more. So she regained her composure and was ready to put her plan in motion, a sly smile spread across her face.

• Love 1

Luckily for Laura, being where she is right now, makes it much easier to be spotted and noticed by the demonic fitness instructor and of course, that is indeed happening. There is also the fact that despite how vile and nasty the stench of sweat, old grime, smegma and such filthy stuff there is, the young woman doesn't seem negatively reacting to it. The look in her eyes rather seem of the opposite and Judgement is unsure if Laura is actively inhaling her disgusting odor. Sweat spots quickly form everywhere as the demoness gets started on the first part of the long routine."Allright, everyone! This is going to be a looooong and haaaaard workout! Really going to stretch you out in every hol-...I mean part of your body!", she says with a wink towards Laura and the young human female can likely spot those "snakes" seeming a bit harder and thicker now.

• Love 1

When Laura sees the thick logs in Judgements shorts become harder and thicker, she bit her lip and the wink was what solidified to her that she had garnered the instructors attention. Which was perfect and the little slip up when she spoke was just so adorable that Laura couldn't help but giggle. If Judgment was going to start flirting with her then she was going to be in for a sweet surprise. When they started doing some shadowboxing Laura made sure she was punching the air as hard as she could so her large breasts would sway about. She even got extra bouncy on her toes to make them bounce too and winked at Judgement when she caught her looking and when it came to the kicks she made sure to show off how flexible she was by stretching her leg up as much as she could with a smirk. She was working up a real sweat and was just about able to keep up as a sweat stain appeared on her sports bra. Despite the flirting this was a very good workout.

The routine keeps on going, with Judgement growing more and more sweaty and despite how bad it was already, she still manages to grow even more smelly, especially since someone in front is making her have to step things up and of course seeming to excite her in a different way. The eyes of the demon instructor very much linger on and follow the movements and bodily assets of Laura, the two of them seeming to have some sort of connection between them so far. The huge grin grows on Judgement's face and the same goes for her members, with the two tips just slightly poking out from the top of her shorts."You are all doing well! Keep it up, lazy bones! Now we ramp things up for real", she announces and increases her speed and range of movements.

• Love 1

Laura has never worked out this hard in her entire life, she knew she would be sore in the morning. But in her mind it was absolutely worth it, if it meant seeing this sexy instructor every time. As soon as Judgement stepped up the workout, this was when Laura really started to sweat burpies, push ups, sit ups and more shadow boxing was the name of the game as she was getting tired. However when she saw the tip of Judgements dicks poking out of her shorts "oh...oh it is on you sexy instructor" Laura thought to herself and she dug into a put of energy she didn't know she had.

While the others started to drop or stop to take a breath or for a drink of water, this woman kept pace. All the while looking at a very sweaty, stinky judgement with a large grin on her face that said she could do this all day. Laura's top was now soaked with sweat.

• Love 1

Far most of the participants are either fully spent or close to it, with only a few still able to move and even less who are able to somewhat keep up. However, a different sort of energy and motivation seems to keep the young and new face able to continue. Of course, Judgement becomes fairly impressed by this newcomer and stranger, who seems very much into eyeing her over. The demoness does very much take enjoyment from the proper kind of attention and attention. For the sake of everyones sanity and well being, the lesson is close to ending and once the music is turned off by Judgement, everyone sighs together in relief, the participants starting to file out."Good hustle everyone. Keep it up and maybe in a 1000 years you might almost come close to beating me, hahaha!", she laughs out playfully. However, eager fangirls soon approach her, seemign to want to swarm her...

• Love 1

Laura was just packing up her gym bag when she looked over and saw the fan girls starting to swarm over the instructor. Her hand clenched into a dust as jealousy took hold a little. "How dare they try to move in on her?!" She thought to herself, she had worked up a sweat and gave the toned instructor her full attention and no fan girl was going to make all that work for nought. Then an idea pooped into her head and a grin spread across the singers face, she had something they didn't. Years of singing experience, so Laura took a deep breath and started to sing a melancholy song. Words flowed from her mouth like smooth silk as the song filled the room, she pretended to still pack her bag as she sang though, it was one she had sung many times before and she hoped it would give her target the final push to come over to her. She looked over her shoulder a little and saw that everyone had stopped, they were now looking at her "Oh sorry hehe...lost in my own little world there. I sometimes sing out of the blue"

• Love 1

Judgement, despite how popular she is and how hard these fangirls try, never really return much of the attention to them and most often gets more annoyed with them than anything. Of course, despite what a hotheaded and fiery bitch she can be, she still shows restraint and merely humours these eager ladies until she is able to leave from them. Of course, tonight did have a much more fun and interesting change of pace and this singing does sound very well done and draws her attention further towards Laura. Even though she reeks harder than ever, these fangirls still dare try to approach her, but not TOO close still. Once she sees her chance to escape these ladies, the fitness instructor walks towards Laura with a wide smirk."Such a...pretty voice you have there...and plenty of stamina...what is your name?", she asks.

• Love 1

Laura smiled and stood up, slinging her gym bag over her shoulder, she looked to Judgment "Laura...Laura Tabow and thank you. I am a singer after all, so I have to a pretty good singing voice". She chuckled as she looked Judgement in the eye with a very...well shall we say flirty look, the smell coming off the woman was palpable and this only fueled the fire in Laura loins. She leaned in close and gently gripped one of the thick horse cocks through the shorts of the instructor and whispered in a very hush but seductive tone so only Judgement can hear her. "I like you Judgement....I want you....meet me in the showers and I'll give you my full attention" she smirked, lets go off the cock and walked past to the exit with a confident smile. Her hips swaying with each step and her breasts bouncing as she looked to the fan girls and flipped her hair at them before leaving. Knowing that she wouldn't be alone in the showers for long.

• Love 1

The instructor simply lets Laura do her thing and while a small blush does appear on her cheeks, it is mostly a wicked smile that forms on her face as the woman basically offered some fun time in the locker room. A heavy groan leaves her lips as her upper cock is grasped like that, which pretty much confirms her heavy suspicion about Laura's intentions and interest in her. Judgement then looks at her wander off, hips swaying seductively and nicely from side to side. She quickly gathers her own few things into her sports bag and catches up to the woman."Say...how about we use my own private room? Good privacy...and all", she says and grins wide, taking Laura's hand to lead the way.

• Love 1

Laura grins happily as she was lead. Her plan had worked, she was going to have this woman all to herself and she needed it badly. It had been sometime since she last had sex and seeing Judgment just made her realise it. She had never dealt with cocks this big thought but hey it's a new experience. "Ohhh you have your own private room? How lucky am I?" She playfully winks and comes up next to Justice, squeezing her hand tightly. The smell coming from the grey skinned woman was so intense but Laura wouldn't have it any other way. "So do you normally have so many fan girls?" She leaned on Judgement a little.

• Love 1

The demonic instructor's path leads them both away from the normal area where the locker room are located and to a much smaller one, but which is meant for staff members. It may need to be her fully private one per se, but rather shared between staff members of the gym. Still, it does means much more privacy for them here."Well, private enough at least...we will have full privacy", she says and then takes full inside of what looks like a bit bigger version of a normal bathroom, but still with a bench, as the room is meant accomodate more than one person at a time as well."Well, pretty much...they are just usually fucking annoying and pushy...now...how about we get out of these sweaty clothes then?", she asks once the door is tightly locked behind them.

• Love 1

Laura smirks as she looks back at Judgement with a seductive look on her face "mmmm I couldn't agree more.....we'll need all the privacy for what we will be doing hehe". Laura then slowly grabbed the hem of her sports bra and pulls it up, her large breasts flop out with a smack as she tosses the garment away. "I hope you like what you see my dear....I work hard to keep it in shape hehe" she turns hooks her thumbs into the waistband if her gym shorts and pulls them down, swaying her hips as she goes. Her panties were coming off too and soon they pooled around her feet, Laura now stood naked with a sexy tuft of sweaty hair above her pussy. 

• Love 1

Judgement is far from innocent or coy either, so a more direct and honest gal is indeed more up her alley than most other women, who try to woo her. The demoness watches the sweaty and slightly smelly woman strip herself of her sports bra, revealing some very lovely and enticing breasts, that bounce and jiggle when freed."Of course I do...very much indeed. Quite a body you are rocking so far!", she says to compliment her, with her cocks growing harder rapidly and easily slipping up past her own waistband as well. Soon enough, the other gal is fully nude and eager it seems."Oh my my...not at all coy...I like that. A lot actually...well then, how about you come over here and do as promised...", she says seductively and slips down her own tight shorts, revealing not one,  but two massive horse cocks. The stench is enough to make most lose their last meal and for eyes to water and burn and then some, The shafts throbs lightly and the foreskins are drooping like 1 foot in all, ballooning from the sheer amount of and stickiness of her smegma.

• Love 1

When Laura sees the cocks finally freed from their confines, her eyes widened. "Two?! she has two fucking horse cocks!?" she thought to herself, this was certainly a surprise but not an unwelcome one. The size was another matter though, Laura audibly gulped. She had dealt with big dicks before, but this was just on a whole new level for the young woman. Her nostrils burned from the smell and eyes burned a little however her pussy was already dripping and knew what it needed so she slowly walked over with hips swaying. She wasn't about to lose face here, she had made her bed, her thick...hot...girthy....stinky bed and would lie in it, she squatted down till she was eye level with the thick cocks. "Awwwww that looks painful, let me help you Judgement" she winked and with both hands started to pull back the foreskin on both the hard cocks and the smell only became stronger as she pulled them back. She wanted to see what it was like underneath...no she had to see it.

• Love 1

Judgement can smell the moistiness in the crotch of the woman she barely just met, making her grin wide from ear to ear and watch as she walks over and bends down to get closer to her thick and revolting shafts, one lower and one upper one. The force needed to break the glue-like seal and stickiness of the whole thing, is not that strong, but it does require more than one might suspect. With nasty, squelching noises, the filth mess finally gives in and releases her wide, thick and flat flared tips, which are both still hidden behind several inch layers of smegma and loose pubes."Painful? No, not really...needy and requiring some hot little number to please them...very much so! How do you like them?", she asks and licks her lips.

• Love 1

Laura shudders when the full smell hits her nostrils and she almost cums there and then, but manages to hold it back. She wasn't the type to cum so easily, she wasn't a slut after all, she was a woman of class. She leans in and give the smelly cock a good sniff and licks some of the smegma off with her tongue. Swallowing it with glee "Mmmmmm I think they are very sexy and the hottest cocks I have ever seen in my life". She smirks up at the demon happily and grips both horse cocks thick, meaty shafts, where she then happily starts to slowly stroke them "You must have broken in quite a few girls with these thick meat sticks". A look of pure seduction on her face as she gets to work, happily cleaning and licking the fat heads with glee.

• Love 1

The filthy mess is heavily salty, sticky, stinky, thick and utterly revolting, yet at the same time insanely alluring and lovely. It comes off in bigger lumps more than anything, being mixed with long, nasty and wirey black pubes as well. The noises made from Laura doesn't lie to Judgement and she can tell she nearly was orgasming from the sight and smelly and taste alone. The concoction seems to swirl around in her mouth before it finally slides down the throat.The demoness cannot help but like Laura even more as she seems to like her filth and cocks this much already."Hehe...I could tell...the way you were trying to hold back your climax...why even do that? I want you to feel as good as possible..just let it all out, sweety!", she pants out and licks her lips. Deeper groans and grunts escape her lips as her cocks are soon being stroked at once by this new girl."Mmmmmmmm, I am kind of picky...besides, not many are happy to deal with my filth!", she comments back as her members throb harder and harder.

• Love 1

"Mmmm well lucky for you....I love filth mahhhaa...ulp" Laura happily swallow the tip of one of Judgement's flat head. The taste was overpowering and so thick as she cleaned it with her tongue, swallowing every pube and all that stinky smegma. She followed the demons advise and came right there on the ground, soaking it with her cum. But she didn't stop working as her other hand rubbed the other cocks flat head, scraping all its filth off to make it nice and clean as she moaned. Laura had never dealt with suck big cocks before and she wasn't sure she could swallow the whole length. But she was willing to try as her started to push more of it into her throat and gagged a little, it was so thick and filling. Nothing like any cock the young woman had sucked before but she was determined now as her throat started to bulge out. 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The filth Laura have sampled before is really nothing compared to this one and the intensity of its smell, sensation, texture and taste are all ramped up many times compared to her previous experiences. The filth is massively thick, hard to even scrape off with her tongue as well. Even though she does her best to try and clean Judgement, the amount of it never seems to diminish or lose its powerful stench and impact in any way. The demon hears and feels the young human woman moan harder and deeper around her shaft as she her first of many, many, many climaxes soon to come."Ohhhh my! First time I have had someone actually enjoy my nasty lack of cleanliness....sounded like you really let loose there!", she moans out hard in delight and glee. The lower cock throbs heavily in pleasure as it is stroked and rubbed, filth rubbing off in large amounts, but the layers of filth remain like they are untouched though, providing an endless "buffet" for Laura.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Laura does not falter, she was enjoying herself way too much with these two massive filthy cocks. Her throat was practically plugged up by this point and she could hardly breathe but she didn't care this was everything she wanted and more, so he marched on with taking care of Judgement. Her head bobbed slow and sensually as her throat massaged the thick shaft of the upper dick, fully tasting the smega that seemed to never stop as she drooled on the floor. While both her hands worked the lower dick thoroughly, rubbing and working the full length of the shaft and they started to stink too as Laura became wetter and wetter. She could feel the throbbing and knew that Judgement had to be close "Do it....cum...bath me in it, make me drink it all you sexy demon" she thought to herself.

• Love 1

Judgement puts a sweaty, dirty, warm and greasy hand on top of Laura's head, lightly caressing and petting her as well as putting a tiny amount of pressure onto it, letting the woman knows she likes the treatment, if her groans and moans were not enough for that to be clear already. If the total size of her members were not enough to get muffled by and stuffing her face with, the constantly and replenishing filth surely will add to that. The stench only seems to worsen the longer Laura is near it and the demon's cocks only continue to throb like mad within her hands and mouth. She can sense how hard and eager the human woman is for her seed and since she is being such a sport about all of this and even cleaning her nicely - or trying her best to - Judgement soon feels her first climax for this time."Ahhh...nghhh..f..fuuuucckkk!! That's iiit...harder...deeeepper...moooooore! You want this cum baaaadly, don't you, Laura?", she growls out hard.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up