Remote control

Steve pursed his lips as he appraised the young girl, "Let's hope." He said with a confident smirk.

The pervert hacker's left hand drifted over Akiko's hairless, juvenile pubic mound and down her right thigh. He cupped his fingers behind her knee and lifted it, spreading leg legs as her left dangled.

He stepped close to her, pressing his aroused manhood through the denim of his jeans against the back of her thin thigh. Steve's right hand plunged to the soft, delicate trench of her virgin sex. He ran his finger along her sensitive lower lips with a smile.

"You're going to have to learn to get that little fuck hole wet for me."

He dropped her leg and let his hand fall away from her slightly spread pussy lips and squatted in front of her. His nose brushed the top of the crevasse between her vulva as his picked up the vibrator and a roll of adhesive tape.

He stood up and held it in front of her face. "You're gonna love this." He said, turning it on. He pressed it to her tear-stained cheek and trailed it down her body slowly. He lingered over her pale nipple before continuing over her belly.

He watched her face as he slid it over her mons and through her slit. He spread her smooth pussy lips with his fingers and nestled the buzzing toy between them. Its tip lay at the entrance to her underaged vagina and the strongly thrumming motor pressed against her tiny clit.

"Nice, huh?" He asked holding it in place with one hand as he peeled off a length of the white tape with his teeth and other hand. In a moment he had the sex toy taped in place and stood back up.

"Let's give that a minute." He told her as he unzipped his fly and wrestled out his hard cock.

(I hope this is ok with you that I'm going to offer a little change)

You can feel the little girls body tense as your hands roam freely. You can feel a slight resistance as you raise her leg but ultimately the leg comes up. A whimper is heard as the hard plastic is touched against her face and rolls down her body pausing at the left nipple and then rolling down to her thigh. He stopped ripping sound it happens the tape is peel back off the roll. The vibrator (not buzzing yet) is taped securely in between the folds. Carefully, taking his time, the plastic vibrator is embedded firmly between her lips with tape holding in place. You can hear a soft mewing as the little girls violated.  The tape is special in sticks firmly to the skin it's also a bit elastic. 

After you're satisfied it's in place you produce two more one for each nipple and tape them into place. 

Standing back to admire your work and make sure everything is properly positioned, you take out another larger piece of plastic. Reaching up you David to my hand and then explain

"I know about little chink girls Akiko. They always need to be so prim and proper but deep down they're little sluts. So I'm going to give you a chance to show me which one you are. In your hand is a remote control, let me demonstrate"  Stepping forward he reaches up and touches the button and all three vibrators come to life on a low setting. "So Akiko, you can turn them up or you can turn them off and you can decide which way you want to go. I'm confident it will take long till we figure out which one you are.  With that you step back to enjoy the show. 

It takes me awhile to realize what's happening. I'm watching shocks you pull up your massive manhood.  'He's just standing there' I think, 'why is he just standing there?   But at least he's not hurting me!'

But then it starts. It's slow but it's a familiar feeling, I felt it before. I move my legs trying to get away from it but it only side in intimate contact from the vibrator. You feeling of dread washes over me as I realize what's happening to my body. I've done this before and I've always felt cheap and dirty after, but I still did it. No the same feeling is starting inside me, and this man is watching everything!   

Did you see my legs working as the vibrator does its thing. It's not very long before you see me hide my face behind my arm in the first moan comes out. I hear a chuckle from in the room. In my mind I think 'I can't let this happen, I can't let him see this, it's too degrading' but the vibrators continue. Remembering the remote control my fingers search for the button. When I don't know is you put a cap over the button that would lower the vibration so the only button available to me is the one that raises. Unable to see it my fingers search for the button, finding it I press it. All three vibrators jump up a level. "OOOOH!".  'Have to stop it!' my mind calls out! Fingers feel for the button and push it again causing the vibrator to jump to their highest setting. I have to get this thing off of me!  I shake my hips violently with the tape holds firm. 

"I'm not a slut" I say in a husky voice. 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"I'm not a slut" I say in a husky voice.

Steve could see her panting, fighting against herself. "Of course you are." He answered, stepping close to rub his fat cock on her face. "You're a slope whore - what's fucking you up is you're fighting it."

He pressed the pink, spongy head of his cock against her eye and gave it a few slow strokes as she squirmed, as caught by her arousal as her efforts to resist it.

"If you'd have just admitted it days ago you could be happily bouncing your little gook pussy on this nice, fat white cock." He let his cock drop and bent to whisper in Akiko's ear. "But it's ok - I love this every bit as much as you do."

he flexed his knees a little and pressed the underside of his cock to the vibrator taped to her nipple. As the buzz spread through the sensitive nerves he grabbed her face with his other hand and turned her to face him.

"Go ahead, slut - turn it up.Make us both cum. You know you want to."

He lifted his prick, a drop of clear seminal fluid glistening in it's slit, and pressed it to her lips, "You're going to beg me to suck my dick. When's that going to be, my baby gook whore?"

• 4 weeks later...

"I am not a goo ...... ( a large gasp cuts my complaint short), gook! ( A few more pants). I Japanese! ( comes in another gasp). Still trying to hide my face behind my arm you hear a soft squeaking sound as I grit my teeth trying to prevent what's happening.

My eyes are tightly shut as I try to ignore what is happening to me when something's soft against my eye. I chance a look and realize to my horror, it's your cock. I turn my head even more and try to bury my face behind my arm.  Pressure on the vibrator against my left nipple sends unwelcome messages between my legs. "no" comes a moan. 

At lengths, it's obvious that my hips are betrayed me by beginning to rock.  Against my will I begin to lubricate allowing the vibrator to make even more intimate contact. Movements now cause vibrator to slide adding to the stimulation. "I'm not a gook "I say again in a low husky voice. 

I feel fingers move from my chest up my arm to the remote control tape to my hand. I cannot see it but your thumb slipped up under the cover which lowers the intensity of the vibrator.  A moment later all the vibration stops. "thank you " I pant 

That's when I hear you say "see, that's all you had to do to turn them off."  You leave them off for about 15 seconds watching me pant and then thumb the on button and take it back up to the same intensity "so now you know how to turn it off it's up to you whether to turn it down or to turn it up, I think we both know what you want.

"Eeeeeeeeaaaaaa" comes a very satisfying scream "I want off, want it off" my fingers frantically search for the button and I push it which raises the intensity! My traitorous hips rock more vigorously. You know from the experience it won't be long now. 

• Love 1

The brief pause makes things even worse. I raised my legs and shake my hips frantically trying to dislodge the vibrating member but it only makes things worse.  My fingers search for the buttons to turn the vibrator off but there is only one button I can reach and it's not 'off'!

Pushing the one button I could reach You could hear the vibration intensify. I hear chuckle from across the room letting me know I'm still being watched. No longer having control over the lower part of my body I bring my knees together and raise them pulling the vibrator tight against my clit. And then it happens!

I throw my head back my eyes squeezed shut my mouth open wide.  You can see the muscles in my belly tighten as I'm about to orgasm "HEEEEEAAAAAAAA!  AAAAAA!   AAAAAA! TURN IT OFF!  PLEASE TURN IT OFF! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

More chuckling but no movement. A few minutes later "AWWWW NOOOOO HOOO HOOO ". Panting I beg "please no more please no more"

• Love 1

Her assailant watched as she grunted and moaned, trying to deny that she was a little gook whore.

4 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"I'm not a gook "I say again in a low husky voice. 

Steve slapped her hard across the face. "Hoe - lee - fff - uck!" He pronounced slowly, unsure if he was more stunned by her stupidity or arrogance. "So, you think there's some kind of difference between you slant-eyed piss complected fucks? Gook, chink, jap - it's all the same dink, slope, cock socket shit."

He turned the vibrators off for a moment just to tease her. He let his finger slip along the soft, wet trench of her, now, fully aroused juvenile sex. He thought about raping her mom and filming it for her. Maybe bring mom up here to watch him use her pussy juice to grease her daughters ass...

He got so turned on thinking about it that he switched the vibrators back on and watched, idly stroking his cock as she tried to twist against her bonds and unconsciously humped the dildo until it was slipping into her little cunt.

He giggled aloud when she managed to turn them up higher and stepped close to her. "I knew you were a little gook whore. Just like your mom..."

Steve laid his fat prick on one of the vibrators attached to the small circle of her nipple and groaned with pleasure as it stimulated his sensitive flesh.

38 minutes ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"HEEEEEAAAAAAAA!  AAAAAA!   AAAAAA! TURN IT OFF!  PLEASE TURN IT OFF! I CAN'T STAND IT!"

More chuckling but no movement. A few minutes later "AWWWW NOOOOO HOOO HOOO ". Panting I beg "please no more please no more"

He knew the child was about to orgasm and she knew it too. Filthy little slut had been fondling that gooey little slit all along.

He waited for her to climax before beginning to thrust against the toy taped to he nipple. In moments thick ropes of his hot, sticky cum spurted onto her flat chest.

He didn't turn the vibrators off, but moved to stand closer to Akiko. He pressed his cock to her cheek, "Suck and I'll turn them off." He lied.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories

Steve gave a wolfish grin, "That's the good slope whore."

He grabbed her on either side of her head and thrust his heavy, if not completely erect, dick into the little girl's mouth. A large glob of cum clung to the dark, purple head as he stuffed her mouth full. He could feel the head drag against her tongue and grinned at the thought of her tasting his load.

Even though not fully erect his prick was big for Akiko's little mouth and the hacker held her face fast as he forced his full length in. He started to rock his hips back.

"You get that fat, white cock nice and hard, slut or I'll bring mommy up here to watch."

Quickly after your cock is thrust into my mouth another wave of climax washes over me. My cries are a combination of pleasure and humiliation occasionally cut completely off when you plunge deep down my throat. 

Desperately my tongue tries to push the giant member opt but even in the semi- hard state all it did was to slide around. I hear you groan as you slam into my face again. 

"Not a slut, huh?" Steve chided harshly as Akiko strained to reach his cum-stained cock head. "Chasing a cum covered cock seems pretty slutty to me, chink."

Steve let out a cruel laugh when the girl climaxed just as his sperm wiped onto her tongue. "Such a fucking whore that you cum when you get a cock in your mouth."

Steve pushed his dick into her face, forcing it into her filler with a groan. The heat of her flailing, little tongue felt fantastic and he pulled out a bit to enjoy it. He could hear - and feel - the little girl moaning her orgasm at the same time she was trying to cry her shame. It was getting him hard again as he continued to rape her face.

Even the little scrape of her sharp, little baby teeth as he yanked his cock head out of her throat and onto her wriggling tongue fed his arousal. He stretched his thumbs across her face and clamped her button nose closed as he forced his throbbing prick down her throat again.

"Who's fucked this ugly jap mug before, Akiko? Daddy?"

• Woohoo 1

A crying sound comes from my nose as you plunge into my mouth for the first time. You're so big you feel my mouth completely as you drive deep inside.  My crying is cut short and you drive deep enough into my throat that I can no longer breathe. I gag on your cock which causes me to open my throat even further. When you pull back out, my cough from the gagging and once again I hear a laughter. 

I'm doing this with the promise of turning off the vibrator but this is too much for me to handle and I turn my head away. Suddenly too strong hands hold my head with the thumbs pinching my nose. I can't turn my head left or right up or down. I tried to hold my breath but it's only a matter of seconds before I gasp for air. When I gasp the cock slides in. 

I'm trapped, in order to get air I need to open my mouth even wider which allows greater access to the back of my throat. My crying comes in short gasps because every time you thrust in I can't breathe. 

I can feel you getting harder in my mouth and I can also feel the heat building once again between my legs. At least, soon, the vibrator will be turned off, he promised. 

• Love 1

Steve could feel the girl beginning to quiver again even as he denied her breath. Her panicked little breaths as he jerked his big cock out of her overstretched little throat heaved her hot mouth against his manhood and he felt his own orgasm gathering.

He plowed back into her gullet with another moan as Akiko gagged and went quiet. He held himself there, waiting for her to cum. He knew her spasming body would finish him and he'd blow his load in her throat.

• Love 1

'I can't breathe! I can't breathe!' my mind screams.  I hear you gasp, your hips shudder and something hot in the back of my throat. My body shakes and shutters trying to get away from the hands that's holding my head has the tingling between my legs becomes more intense. It's only seconds after you came that I come like a shock of lightning but it seems like hours.  The desperation and terror of not being able to breathe causes the orgasm to be unlike any other I've had before. My entire body shutters and shakes and I'm certain I'm about to die. 

• Love 1

The rapist held his spurting cock in place, his scruffy ball hairs and coarse pubes pressed roughly against the smooth skin of Akiko's small face. The girl's quivering, body-shaking orgasm vibrated her struggling throat against his prick as it dribbled the last drops of cum into her.

The little whore was an especially enjoyable plaything since getting her off was so easy and she hated it so much.

Steve continued to choke her with his cock as she rode out the very last twitches of her orgasm. After they died away he shoved forward harder, and squeezed her head between his hands, squishing her tiny nose even more.

He could see the fear and panic rising in her eyes and grinned cruelly. "This is how you die."

He leered down at her, watching the terror in her eyes. The sight had his cock throbbing again, getting him hard quickly as her eyelids began to flutter. He locked her face there, crushed between his big hands and hard, choking dick, until she went slack. He waited another second, pulled his cock free and let her head and nose go. 

He switched off the vibrators and stood over Akiko, cock dripping spit and half dissolved cum, watching the puddle of juice she'd leaked all over her thighs and floor. When she opened her eyes he gave the hungry, wolfish grin again.

"Time to pop that cherry."

• Love 1

Tears stream down my face as I struggle for air. Body jerks from the intense climax and the need for oxygen. My vision narrows to ever decreasing tunnels. The pinching in my nose tightens and there is laughing and groaning.  There are words but they meld together into mush. 

My shoulders hurt is the first thing I notice as I come to. Jaw aches and my pussy hurts. Fear returns as I recall where I am and what's happening.  I hear you say something about a cherry 🍒 and suddenly a new fear fills me. 

"No, please not that "  is all I can manage

7 minutes ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"No, please not that " 

Steve pulled the ropes and raised the little girl's feet until she was suspended, laying flat on her back in mid-air.

He switched the vibrators back on, setting them all to their highest setting. "Not what?" He asked, pinching her nose with one hand and pushing one of the vibrators taped to her tiny, translucent nipple hard against her sensitive skin with the other.

He stood back, stroking his thick, slobbery cock and kicked upward, driving the flat of his foot hard into the top of her little bubble butt.

"Answer me, dink." He growled as he jerked the ropes holding her legs apart, forcing them wide. He glared at her spread little pussy, wet and swollen from the near constant stimulation.

• Love 1

You hear a pityful "no" as my feet are pulled up. "Why" I almost whisper then a little louder, "Why are you doing this to meEEEEEEEEEE!" as the vibrator  comes on in angry full power. 

"IT HURTS, IT HURTS, PLEE .. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU TO TURN IT OFF"  My body thrashes about wildly as the  vibrator whrrrrs with a high pitched whine.  "MY CHERRRRRRREEEASSHHHH, " howling in pain I scream!

Hearing her scream brought loud laughter from Steve as he adjusted the ropes holding her feet. He stretched her legs even farther apart. She looked almost as if she'd been tied to a stretching rack, just without a table yo support her weight.

He stepped to her side and punched her in the ribs, "Not what? You stupid, dirty, gook fucking whore." He growled angrily. The little cunt would say it, would be him not to shove his fat cock up her dirty chink cunt, and then he'd do it anyway. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up