OOC Discussion

3 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

@BladeRunner Do you need help finding pictures for these locations? 

I'm awake due to being sick so I have time to spare and help out :3 

That would actually be nice. Mentally masturbated rn, but I'll still be up due to fucked uo sleep schedule... Maybe. But yes, thatvwouldcne nice,  thanks you

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

That would actually be nice. Mentally masturbated rn, but I'll still be up due to fucked uo sleep schedule... Maybe. But yes, thatvwouldcne nice,  thanks you

Of course my pleasure. Just let me know if you had a different idea and I can try finding something else. I will start in order of area I suppose. :3

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

I waiting for ito and my char to have first interaction 😅 

I'll have a post up for her a bit later, got the chores tinfoil first. Also, do you think we should allow the pair to already be acquainted,  if not familiar with each other? Not by years mind you, but by a month or so?

58 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I'll have a post up for her a bit later, got the chores tinfoil first. Also, do you think we should allow the pair to already be acquainted,  if not familiar with each other? Not by years mind you, but by a month or so?

Sure, would be fun if she's kinda like a personal maid that he does regular feedings off of 😉

• Like 1