OOC Discussion

4 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I am loving it to the point that I am always checking back on it just hoping for a reply to be there :3

Next one will probably be 2~3 hours xD harder too do back to back big posts... well on my phone... at uh... *cough* work >-> security can be slow

53 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

@love_and_poprocks You know,  how interesting would it be if Hana was Kabiki's lover in a past life, abd they were going through a cycle of that until finally getting to this point?

Cliché I know, but still, it'd be interesting 

Sorry it took me so long to reply so irl stuffs. 

But yes I agree. It would be a cathartic and sweet love match no? 

Also I am going to reply to the Foyer response you sent a while ago. Im so sorry I either red it or I never saw it but I will get a response and Donovan will creep into the kitchens afterwards. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

And reply sent :3 

... one smol question... is laura taking your length with her on top? or did she get flipped on her back somewhere? you pinned her hands above her head which seemed like a "pin me down and fuck me into a mess" kinda thing and a few other spots made me thing that but my horny head that can finally play with myself cant find the details -///-<3

• Love 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

... one smol question... is laura taking your length with her on top? or did she get flipped on her back somewhere? you pinned her hands above her head which seemed like a "pin me down and fuck me into a mess" kinda thing and a few other spots made me thing that but my horny head that can finally play with myself cant find the details -///-<3

@Sinful Vampireannnd foreplay and play on the line blended together in my irl head and i missed that bit where he flipped her, ignore the quoted post x///x

• Love 1

Soooo... Looking at how things are progressing do y'all think there should be a time skip? 

Also, for pregnancies, I'm going by actual wolf logic here, women (even if Human) will only have to bear a child (or children) for 75 days, they start to actually notice if they got pregnant in the first two weeks. 

• Like 2