Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
SheenaFujibayashi

sex or masturbation

SheenaFujibayashi

So I recently talked with a guy who prefered to masturbate over sex. It was very new to me, but he told me he likes to focus on himself and relax. I can partly understand, but I also feel sorry for the guy. If you are confident with yourself you can relax when you have sex too.

What do you guys think? Do any of you prefer to do it yourself? 

• Like 1

thedude

Hmmm... Well, there are a lot of different ways of doing it yourself so you can get pretty creative! :D However, seeing as how I have no first hand experience, my opinion is only partially valid XD

SMFoxy
6 hours ago, thedude said:

"...seeing as how I have no first hand experience..."

I know it's childish, but: "lol, masturbation joke."

On a semi-serious note, I suppose with masturbation, you only have to worry about disappointing yourself. xD

• Like 2

thedude

To clarify, I meant experience with sex other than masturbation. Either way, we'll player sir! XD

brunoname

personally it depends on what you have done sexually  i use to like to go solo because hated bothering my girl friend but then i started have sex that i was willing to ask for  

Edited by brunoname

Arlier

It depends. I prefer sex myself but masturbation takes the pressure off disappointing the other person. There's also sex positions that offer both sex and masturbation

Warlock

Let it be known that both have their ups and downs (lol) I would have to go with sex over masturbation, simply because (as Sheena said) I don't worry to much and know that my partner will enjoy herself.

I also understand the masturbation is enjoyable and certainly isn't something to shy away from, but if I had to choose, I'd rather make two people happy XD

Slave Of Pleasure

Both are nice.

Jill Valentine

Masturbation is pretty nice and enjoyable. With sex though, there's just a certain satisfaction you get from it, depending on how good it is. Just my opinion

• Like 1

Thesewords

From my point of view, masturbation is a last resort. Unless you have a toy, I think for ladies it's a bit more complicated then just something to do then relax...i prefer a partner to me, myself, and i

lVergill

I agree with Thesewords! Having a partner is way better, especially if you really really love that person, then it become enjoyable and excited for the both of them.

Also, the position, dirty talk, moaning, and having someone else with you is far better than masturbation. 

Noah Takumi

I would if I weren't taken, mostly because of STD's... But other then that I like both, sex is when you want to do more then just cum though. Like kissing and touching, where taking care of it yourself I would think of just practicing for sex. Getting your stamina up and stuff, but mostly it's just for cumming without having to put in work. Some girls like to be turned on before sex, so that their wet before hand so it doesn't hurt. Getting them there can take longer then you want to wait sometimes... Same for girls vs guys... either way masturbating isn't bad, but sex is always better to me. 

Kalvoras Vertal
On 11/8/2016 at 11:31, Arlier said:

It depends. I prefer sex myself but masturbation takes the pressure off disappointing the other person. There's also sex positions that offer both sex and masturbation

#Rimjob

PixelBoi

I suppose it depends for me. I love masturbating because I know what I like. It's healthy (as long as it doesn't become and addiction) and it's a way to feel good and relieve stress. Sex on the other hand is fun and exciting. You and your partner can try things you never knew you'd like or enjoy. It can also be a way to truly express your love for someone. Even if you're bad at it or don't last long if you and your partner really care about each other just something as simple as foreplay can make either person cum. It can also do everything I listed for masturbation, and vice versa. It's really a mixed bag for people. but I think I'm tied 50/50. I love both of them for their own reasons. 

Kalvoras Vertal

"I must be masturbating unhealthily then XD Is five times a night too much, and can it be considered an addiction? XD"

PixelBoi

@ShuyaHideaki I wouldn't say so. Otherwise I might be an addict. D: Really though, I think it'd an addiction if you needed to do it and couldn't wait until you got home or something. It might be a bit unhealthy, or who knows. Could be making you healthier.

Kalvoras Vertal

"I did it once in class XD But that was three years ago XD Thank god for back row tables"

PixelBoi

I might be guilty of that, but it was years ago in high school. I've masturbated in public places before, but it was more for the thrill and experimentation. Not really my thing. I'd probably have sex in public if I had a partner who wanted to, but I'd really have to be in love with them.

Kalvoras Vertal

"I've had sex in a library, and I can say that a vagina/ass/mouth is way better than my own hand XD"

PixelBoi

True, nothing compares to that, but only you know yourself in and out and exactly what you need to do to get off as efficiently as possible. I'd rather use a toy than my hand, but sometimes I'd rather use my hand. Nothing wrong with it, it works just fine. It's a feeling of self pleasure.

Kalvoras Vertal

"Toys are fun XD"

Rachel Chan
Posted (edited)

So masturbate is relaxing for boys? O__O

It aint like that for us girls. At least thats what i feel. X//D

Edited by Rachel Chan
  • Like 1

NickWantsToRP

I can't comment on sex as I've never had it, but DAMN do I love masturbating.

I'd be terrified by the thought of dissapointing my partner. While wanking, you can focus on self satisfaction without having to worry about anyone else.

Eilauver

Both can be equally gratifying, I don't prefer one without the other.

Enchanted_Dream

I think it depends on the person but I rather have sex with the person I love than masturbating.

That way I can give them my all and I can feel close to them, kiss them, please them and focus on them. Plus I always feel closer when I'm with a person. :)

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, First time. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Rowan and Natia
      Description: After rescuing Natia from Rosayia Forest, Rowan and Natia have begun to grow closer to each other as a love has started to blossom between the two, and the tension between them has reached breaking point. The two have stopped in a small clearing where they have made a frank admission to their feelings for one another and they have become more intimate with one another in their desire to give each other everything.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Rowan watched as Natia bit her lip, causing him to shiver slightly as a stab of desire shot through him. It was such a small, endearing gesture that struck a chord deep inside of him. He found it absolutely adorable, and he had to restrain himself from kissing her face off. He stilled as he listened to her words, her silent offer to give him everything. His will could not deny her such a request. She had managed to neatly wrap him around her little finger and she hadn’t even realised it. He smiled at her in return, “Then I will show you just what you mean to me.” He told her in a soft whisper, his lips brushing against hers for a moment before he began to kiss her again. The pressure was light, the kiss almost chaste as his hands moved, lightly tracing down her pale neck before moving down her sides in light, teasing touches. As his hands settled on her pale thighs, he started to deepen the kiss, pressing his tongue into her mouth as the kiss became more passionate and heated. He wasn’t that surprised to find that she tasted like wild fruits, a taste that suited her and a taste that he found addicting. 
      As he distracted her with his mouth, his fingers moved up underneath the tunic that she was wearing. He delighted in the feeling of her soft flesh under his fingertips, both soft and warm at the same time. It made him desire more of her. Already his own cock was reacting, but he ignored it in favour of putting his entire focus on Natia. His hands slipped up further, causing the tunic to hitch up as he ran his hands up her sides as he explored her small, slim body. He marvelled at how delicate she felt, and yet he couldn’t help but to want more. His hands moved around her back, before pulling her closer to him so that their bodies were pressed against each other, sharing their warmth with one another. A groan almost made its way out of his throat, because of how perfectly her body molded to him, as if she belonged there. He just wanted to clutch her to him, and never let her go.
      As his lungs started to protest the lack of air, Rowan pulled back, panting softly. He couldn’t help but to give her sweet lips one more kiss before pulling backwards slightly. He looked at her, an amused twinkle in his eyes before he suddenly pulled the tunic up and off of her. Instead of throwing it aside though, he put it down in front of him so that he could use it to make Natia more comfortable, so that the sticks wouldn’t be poking up into her painfully. Considering what she was like, and how her people lived, it seemed fitting that her first time would be outside in the wilderness like this. But now that she was naked, he pulled back to roam his eyes over her body as he drank in the sight of her flesh on full display, “Beautiful…” He murmured softly before looking up into her eyes once again before leaning forwards and capturing her lips for another searing kiss. He was having trouble controlling his lustful desire for her, but he was managed to keep a leash on himself. His desire to make her feel good, to give her mind-blowing pleasure far outweighed his desire to just fuck her. She was too precious to him to simply use to get his rocks off. His hands moved once again, moving up her sides before lightly gripping her shoulders. With his grip on her, he shifted them, moving them so that Natia was now lying down on the tunic that he had stripped from her. He pulled back from the kiss, gazing down into her eyes to see her reaction.
    • Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      You did it! The man, woman, anthro, neko, futa, shota, loli of your dreams has just confessed their deepest sexual desire is YOU!
      They will fulfill your every fantasy! No kink is off the table or too taboo for them. Their ultimate goal is to satisfy you to where any sex you have in the future will be spent fantasizing about the time you spend with them!
      There is one catch, you have to bang their 'friend' first!
      Their friend is the person above you. (IE, me to start, first person to reply ect.)
      For your chance at the best sex ever, how would you have sex with their friend first? As much or as little detail as you want! Go!
      (Just a naughty game for the lols)

For Context, I will throw out an example, as I don't have anyone above me, I will use @Temaelrin since these are his forums. 😜
      I always figured Tem to be a dominant personality so when he super hot friend told me I had to have sex with him first, I had to prepare myself! Mentally, physically... emotionally. After some liquid courage, I would put a chomp in my mouth and bend over for him to take me however he pleased, hoping and praying that I could still stand when he was done. But deep down, I know I am about to get destroyed.
    • Whoreo
      By Whoreo
      So men of ED: I hope you dont have erectile dysfunction because its time to measure your meat. I am not looking for responses to the topic! but if you want to then its fine I guess. I'm more looking for answers for a little averages game I want to play and I've set the answers to private so if you post what you voted.......then thats completely on you bud. if you vote and leave that's fine, thats my intention. honest answers plz.
      I have filled out my info already~
    • Luscinia
      By Luscinia
      To all daddies and mommies, masters and mistresses, or just any guys or girls, I invite you to RP with me ^.^
      I'm pretty much open to almost any kink, a few key exceptions can be found on my preference sheet. I have 2 characters currently, a trap and a girl, though I'm sure more will be made as time progresses. More details can be found in my character reference gallery.
      As far as scenes go, I'm down for about anything as long as it fits my characters. Both characters are currently built for modern day settings and are both human, but if you wish to RP outside these restrictions, I am willing to take the time to create new characters.
      This should go without saying, but I am a submissive 100% (probably more like 99% really). I love submitting to people, it's very fulfilling! Whether I'm happily servicing a dick, licking a mistress as she holds my head in place, taking a pounding from a dick/strap-on, or even something as simple as being breastfed - anything that makes me feel submissive is a huge plus for me.
      Just to clarify on some stuff about IRL me: Before anyone gets their hopes up, I am not a girl IRL. But I am a trap, I've been crossdressing for about 6-7 months and I love it to bits~ I'm 19 years old and I've had a fair amount of sexual experience but only with guys.
      I will NOT send pictures of me to anyone who asks, though if I come to like someone I'd consider offering. My IRL state should not be the primary reason for you messaging me of course, but I want to clarify these things as it gets repetitive to say it a lot to many different people.

Anyway, if you read this far then thank you~ If you are interested send me an EcchiText, if not then why are you still reading I hope you have a great day~ 😄 
    • Creämy
      By Creämy
      ₒₙcₑ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₜᵢₘₑ ₐₙ ₐₙgₑₗ ₐₙd ₐ dₑᵥᵢₗ fₑₗₗ ᵢₙ ₗₒᵥₑ
      bₒₜₕ ₜₕₑᵢᵣ wₒᵣₗdₛ cₒₗₗᵢdₑd ᵢₙₜₒ ₒₙₑ
      ₙₑᵢₜₕₑᵣ ₒₙₑ ₙₒᵣ ₜₕₑ ₒₜₕₑᵣ ₘₒᵣₑ
      bᵤₜ ₘₑᵣgᵢₙg fᵣₒₘ ₛₕₒᵣₑ ₜₒ ₛₕₒᵣₑ...

》Angel 💫 Anahita (Ana) 📿 @Fℓåку
      》Devil 👿 Dante ☠ @G0dC0mpl3x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.