SheenaFujibayashi

sex or masturbation

SheenaFujibayashi

So I recently talked with a guy who prefered to masturbate over sex. It was very new to me, but he told me he likes to focus on himself and relax. I can partly understand, but I also feel sorry for the guy. If you are confident with yourself you can relax when you have sex too.

What do you guys think? Do any of you prefer to do it yourself? 

• Like 2

thedude

Hmmm... Well, there are a lot of different ways of doing it yourself so you can get pretty creative! :D However, seeing as how I have no first hand experience, my opinion is only partially valid XD

• Like 1

SMFoxy
6 hours ago, thedude said:

"...seeing as how I have no first hand experience..."

I know it's childish, but: "lol, masturbation joke."

On a semi-serious note, I suppose with masturbation, you only have to worry about disappointing yourself. xD

• Like 2

thedude

To clarify, I meant experience with sex other than masturbation. Either way, we'll player sir! XD

brunoname

personally it depends on what you have done sexually  i use to like to go solo because hated bothering my girl friend but then i started have sex that i was willing to ask for  

Edited by brunoname

Arlier

It depends. I prefer sex myself but masturbation takes the pressure off disappointing the other person. There's also sex positions that offer both sex and masturbation

Warlock

Let it be known that both have their ups and downs (lol) I would have to go with sex over masturbation, simply because (as Sheena said) I don't worry to much and know that my partner will enjoy herself.

I also understand the masturbation is enjoyable and certainly isn't something to shy away from, but if I had to choose, I'd rather make two people happy XD

Slave Of Pleasure

Both are nice.

Kai

Masturbation is pretty nice and enjoyable. With sex though, there's just a certain satisfaction you get from it, depending on how good it is. Just my opinion

• Like 1

Thesewords

From my point of view, masturbation is a last resort. Unless you have a toy, I think for ladies it's a bit more complicated then just something to do then relax...i prefer a partner to me, myself, and i