Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
SheenaFujibayashi

sex or masturbation

SheenaFujibayashi

So I recently talked with a guy who prefered to masturbate over sex. It was very new to me, but he told me he likes to focus on himself and relax. I can partly understand, but I also feel sorry for the guy. If you are confident with yourself you can relax when you have sex too.

What do you guys think? Do any of you prefer to do it yourself? 

• Like 1

thedude

Hmmm... Well, there are a lot of different ways of doing it yourself so you can get pretty creative! :D However, seeing as how I have no first hand experience, my opinion is only partially valid XD

SMFoxy
6 hours ago, thedude said:

"...seeing as how I have no first hand experience..."

I know it's childish, but: "lol, masturbation joke."

On a semi-serious note, I suppose with masturbation, you only have to worry about disappointing yourself. xD

• Like 2

thedude

To clarify, I meant experience with sex other than masturbation. Either way, we'll player sir! XD

brunoname

personally it depends on what you have done sexually  i use to like to go solo because hated bothering my girl friend but then i started have sex that i was willing to ask for  

Edited by brunoname

Arlier

It depends. I prefer sex myself but masturbation takes the pressure off disappointing the other person. There's also sex positions that offer both sex and masturbation

Warlock

Let it be known that both have their ups and downs (lol) I would have to go with sex over masturbation, simply because (as Sheena said) I don't worry to much and know that my partner will enjoy herself.

I also understand the masturbation is enjoyable and certainly isn't something to shy away from, but if I had to choose, I'd rather make two people happy XD

Slave Of Pleasure

Both are nice.

Kai

Masturbation is pretty nice and enjoyable. With sex though, there's just a certain satisfaction you get from it, depending on how good it is. Just my opinion

• Like 1

Thesewords

From my point of view, masturbation is a last resort. Unless you have a toy, I think for ladies it's a bit more complicated then just something to do then relax...i prefer a partner to me, myself, and i

lVergill

I agree with Thesewords! Having a partner is way better, especially if you really really love that person, then it become enjoyable and excited for the both of them.

Also, the position, dirty talk, moaning, and having someone else with you is far better than masturbation. 

Noah Takumi

I would if I weren't taken, mostly because of STD's... But other then that I like both, sex is when you want to do more then just cum though. Like kissing and touching, where taking care of it yourself I would think of just practicing for sex. Getting your stamina up and stuff, but mostly it's just for cumming without having to put in work. Some girls like to be turned on before sex, so that their wet before hand so it doesn't hurt. Getting them there can take longer then you want to wait sometimes... Same for girls vs guys... either way masturbating isn't bad, but sex is always better to me. 

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki
On 11/8/2016 at 11:31, Arlier said:

It depends. I prefer sex myself but masturbation takes the pressure off disappointing the other person. There's also sex positions that offer both sex and masturbation

#Rimjob

PixelBoi

I suppose it depends for me. I love masturbating because I know what I like. It's healthy (as long as it doesn't become and addiction) and it's a way to feel good and relieve stress. Sex on the other hand is fun and exciting. You and your partner can try things you never knew you'd like or enjoy. It can also be a way to truly express your love for someone. Even if you're bad at it or don't last long if you and your partner really care about each other just something as simple as foreplay can make either person cum. It can also do everything I listed for masturbation, and vice versa. It's really a mixed bag for people. but I think I'm tied 50/50. I love both of them for their own reasons. 

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"I must be masturbating unhealthily then XD Is five times a night too much, and can it be considered an addiction? XD"

PixelBoi

@ShuyaHideaki I wouldn't say so. Otherwise I might be an addict. D: Really though, I think it'd an addiction if you needed to do it and couldn't wait until you got home or something. It might be a bit unhealthy, or who knows. Could be making you healthier.

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"I did it once in class XD But that was three years ago XD Thank god for back row tables"

PixelBoi

I might be guilty of that, but it was years ago in high school. I've masturbated in public places before, but it was more for the thrill and experimentation. Not really my thing. I'd probably have sex in public if I had a partner who wanted to, but I'd really have to be in love with them.

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"I've had sex in a library, and I can say that a vagina/ass/mouth is way better than my own hand XD"

PixelBoi

True, nothing compares to that, but only you know yourself in and out and exactly what you need to do to get off as efficiently as possible. I'd rather use a toy than my hand, but sometimes I'd rather use my hand. Nothing wrong with it, it works just fine. It's a feeling of self pleasure.

Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

"Toys are fun XD"

Rachel Chan
Posted (edited)

So masturbate is relaxing for boys? O__O

It aint like that for us girls. At least thats what i feel. X//D

Edited by Rachel Chan
  • Like 1

NickWantsToRP

I can't comment on sex as I've never had it, but DAMN do I love masturbating.

I'd be terrified by the thought of dissapointing my partner. While wanking, you can focus on self satisfaction without having to worry about anyone else.

Eilauver

Both can be equally gratifying, I don't prefer one without the other.

Enchanted_Dream

I think it depends on the person but I rather have sex with the person I love than masturbating.

That way I can give them my all and I can feel close to them, kiss them, please them and focus on them. Plus I always feel closer when I'm with a person. :)

• Love 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a Dreamer in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Neptune
      By Neptune
      Mary’s House of Pleasure

This is the thread where the roleplaying surrounding Mary’s House of Pleasure. Due to the nature of this location, this is an open-ended Side Story thread where characters are free to come and go as they please. If one of the NPC whores are available, then feel free to message me about roleplaying them with your character. If you wish to roleplay with one of the whores, that is a character of another Dreamer, ask them beforehand if they would oblige you with your character. All sex takes place within this thread, and it is not necessary to move to another side story unless it is a scene not relating to the whore house (For example one of the owned whores moves off location to spend time with another character). Please note that the NPCs here are tied to this location, and no matter how much you ask, will not be roleplayed outside of this thread. 
      Rules for this thread:
      If characters cause scenes, or commit illegal acts, then they will be thrown out by the guards or handed over to the City Guards.  A character must ask a whore for their services. While they will allow some touching and groping, they will not allow things to progress further than that without money being shown. If a whore that you’re eyeing up is already occupied, then you should either wait or spend time with another.  Characters that wonder into out-of-bound areas such as Mary’s office, or the kitchen, then they will be thrown out by the guards. These areas are always guarded. The information about this establishment is in this thread here: 

If you wish to have your character work here, please contact me as per the instructions at the end of the information thread!
    • Neptune
      By Neptune
      Warning: This Side Story will contain scenes of a graphic nature. This includes, but is not limited to, Heterosexual sex, rape, reluctance, Male Domination. If you find either of these themes distasteful, then please do not read.
      Participants: Devlyn and Aria.
      Description: After accidentally ripping his top, Devlyn went to Aria’s shop in order to get it repaired however he refused to pay for her service, but didn’t tell her of this fact until after she had finished the repair. Aria attempted to get him to pay, to no avail and now Devlyn has decided that he wants her as his pet.
      -x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
      Devlyn’s dark smile only grew when she seemed to stop her resistance, her eyes closing and a single tear escaping down her face. Her sweet pleading had no effect on him. He had already made up his mind, and there was nothing she was going to say or do that was going to change it. He turned her head back towards him so that she was looking back up into his eyes once more as he smirked down at her, “Don’t worry. If you’re a good little girl, I will take care of you. Providing that you’re a good girl and you please my every desire.” He then chuckled softly before he reached out with his free hand and took hold of her clothing before he tore it from her body as easily as tearing paper. He looked her body up and down, his white eyes glinting with approval, “Mmm… yes… absolutely lovely…” He purred in delight.
      With one hand still on her neck, keeping her pinned down on the floor but without choking her, as he wanted her fully aware of what he was doing, he cupped her breast with his hand, groping it gently in his hand as his thumb ran over the nipple of her exposed body. He loved having this kind of power over someone. There was no way that she could resist and get away from. And even if she did, she would spend the rest of her life in ridicule. She had no choice but to accept his ownership if she wanted to keep some kind of dignity in her life. His thumb ran over the nipple, encouraging it to hardness before his hand moved down further to between her legs.
      He pressed his fingers against her clit and began to rub it gently to stimulate the sensitive bundle of nerves. He smirked as he watched her face, at this point having no idea just how experienced she was when it came to sex. But then she didn’t appear to be married, and this culture frowned upon people having sex before they were married. Granted, that didn’t stop people from fooling around out of wedlock, and in fact Devlyn had fucked a few of the unmarried people in the village and only a fraction had been virgins. He hoped that this one would be a virgin, so that he was the very first to use her cunt. But he wouldn’t mind if she wasn’t. Humans had cocks pathetically small compared to his, and he would no doubt out-fuck anyone she had, had before in her life. He then ordered her, “Open your legs nice and wide for me because I’m going to fuck you nice and deep right here and now.”
    • FelineBeauty
      By FelineBeauty
      Wow~ it's like I've hit the hentai jackpot, well umm... i don't know much about how this works, but let's rp..?? 
      ^~^;

• Miguel Jose
      By Miguel Jose
      An open world, a place where you the roleplayer can experience a whole world portrayed by me. You will get a fenoxos blog type of vibe off of this as most kinks will be allowed and accepted. Sadly, as bad as this sounds it will be female only or you can enter with a partner. It is entirely up to you on if you want to solo or get helo but only 1 partner is allowed. No god nodding, no auto hitting, you wont have your abilities or skills immediately only one. It will have a ton of sex and mature themes mixed into the story as the world is rather corrupt. I have plenty of characters, i will post the pictures during the posts they will enter. I will be entering myself as well to go along with you all in the story. Everyone who joins will start in the same place even if others have gone ahead by quite a bit into the world. This will have a wide varoety of genres, due to my personal preferences you could determine what sexual themes will occur. Anyways there will be anthromorphic forms and i will do yuri scenes as well but not yaoi. 
      So I will probably update this as i remember each bit of information i can provide. But for now females and partners allowed world is only just opening up send me your character info and picture and we can begin.
    • Mysthero
      By Mysthero
      Hello everyone!
      First off thank you so much for coming to check this page out! I'm not entirely sure what to put here but after some thought, maybe a writing sample? I don't have anyone to play with at the moment so... hmm something that expresses some fun? Ooo what about...

Pixie panted breathlessly as she locked the door of her bedroom behind her. It ached so much all day long especially when she found out she couldn't control it. Confident in her privacy, those delicate hands quickly reached up to her blouse as her fingers worked quickly to unbutton each individual button of her white blouse. The last button was barely undone before she pulled the blouse apart and allowed it to slip off her small arms to the floor behind her. Pixie reached up and and ran her fingers through the strands of her fiery red hair while simultaneously stepping out of her shoes. 'Not much longer' she thought to herself as she stepped in front of her mirror and looked into those beautiful green eyes. Those eyes traveled down to the full mounds barely contained by the pink lace bra that was hugging her chest. Her lips parted in a soft exhale as she took her hands behind her back to fumble with the clasps of her bra. Those green eyes closed as she felt to wonderful freedom of release when the last clasp finally came undone! Her shoulders came forward allowing the straps to slip off her shoulder before the entire bra fell from her torso to the floor below.
      Pixie admired herself in the mirror for a moment. The new athletics program and diet was paying off and she enjoyed seeing 'some' of the changes that had occurred. After scanning herself for a moment she bit down on her bottom lip for an instant before placing the palms of her hands on her stomach. Dragging her hands upward until she cupped both her breasts in his hands before allowing both hands to squeeze. The sudden rush of self pleasure forced her mouth to open in a soft moan. Her left hand stayed on her breast, index finger and thumb teasingly twisting the nipple, as her right finally traveled downward to the waistline of her pants. With a sharp pull she managed to unbutton her pants. It ached so bad she just had to relieve some pressure of that horrible pressure. She had endured it all day and now it was time to satisfy the urge. Her second hand finally went down to her pants as she continued to try and free herself. As the fly came apart she dipped her thumbs beneath the waistbands of her underwear and pants before swiftly pulling them down past her curvy hips. The pants and underwear fell effortlessly to her ankles and finally her eyes were bold enough to go back to the mirror. Everything was perfect, the results of lots of hard work and care... everything except. Her eyes moved down to her pelvis and there it stood proudly just above her vaginal lips, a throbbing rock hard cock. She had seen one before, sucked off her boyfriend a few times but never moved beyond that. She wasn't sure what was happening as she had woken up this morning with massive morning wood. Keeping it hidden throughout the day was very difficult and she struggled with random and powerful erections that only got worse around that cute guy at work.
      She took her hand and finally wrapped her fingers around the base of the swollen member. It was warm against her hand and throbbed violently against her hand. She took the time to finally thoroughly examine it, it was a little bigger than her boyfriend's but otherwise it seemed normal. The veins pulsated along the shaft and the swollen head seemed to bounce with each throb. 'Would it help?' she thought to herself as she gripped it just like she would her boyfriend. With a soft squeeze she moved her hand up the shaft all the way to the base of the head. She let out a pleasurable gasp before bringing her hand back down the shaft. It felt good, better than she thought it would. Pixie quickly pulled her chair over by the mirror and took a seat. She leaned against the back of the chair and continued to stroke herself. Her free hand came up and gave her breast a soft squeeze. Before she knew it, her hand was pumping the hard dick violently as pleasure started to take over. "Oh fuck!" She moaned aloud between gasps as her hand moved up and down. During one of the strokes she started to experiment. Her thumb rubbed against the head, she applied more pressure on the vein on the underside of the dick just like her boyfriend instructed her to do when she pleasured him. It's not like she was new to masturbating but this was something new entirely, but it felt so good she had to see this through to the end. Her breath started to quicken as heat began to raise to her chest. Her hand moved faster and faster and she felt something starting to happen... was she about to...?
      She couldn't hold back anymore and let out a loud moan. Her hips bucked up off the chair as the first stream of hot gooey cum streamed from the head of the dick in her hand. She hadn't aimed, hadn't prepared for what just happened, so as the violently pulsed in orgasm, string after string of cum landed on her stomach and thighs. Her hand continue squeezing and pumping the member as the final drops of cum escaped the head and drizzled down her hand. Her head rolled to her shoulder as she tried to catch her breath. Her body shaking from the powerful orgasm that gripped her body. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing after all?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.