When was the last time...?

..an image? A real image? Of a real naked woman? Does my reflection in the mirror count?

If the first three things apply but the last one does not, then I actually do not know.

When was the last time that you felt truly excited to meet someone? Maybe because you haven't seen each other for a long time or because you are dating and super excited to get to know each other.

(Can't sleep so here I am!)

Phew, that's a good question. I honestly haven't slept with anyone for what feels like multiple life times. So something really new in a sexual matter.. maybe 5 or 6 years ago?

When was the last time that you learned something that changed the way of looking at your own life?

Edited by Somethingsomething

Now that is a good question. Hm, let's see. Well, there was this one Karen video that made me realize how the world sees Chistians. Not as children of God, but rather hypocrites and liars who are judgemental and high and mighty. It made me realize how much we're hated for our actions, and there's a reason why the world will turn on is in the end of times. Yes, I'm a Christian and I'm on this site, shocker. I like having fun and God forgives.

When was the last time you went to church?

That's really tough; I'm kind of dumb. I escaped a ton of serious harm alive as a kid and I soldier through life under the notion that I can always recover so things don't scare me much. After I got divorced, I guess. I thought I was really kind of done at that point, but a few beers with a friend of mine and smoking cigars in bed naked together and I figured out that it was going to be OK.

When was the last time you said something positive that really mattered to someone else? I ask because I don't know that I have. I think I break people down a lot more than I intend.

The last time I said something positive to someone, is when I was trying to save em. It was online of course since most of my in real life buddies and family dont have urges like this person did. it mattered to them, until I..Basically realized that they are one leech. Pretty much the same with almost everyone I meet online! Almost (No offense to anyone reading this.) 

Sorry for what life has made you go through man. Sucks like hell, but I'd say you're the type of person that is inspiration for others. Inspiration to move on. And I am not saying this as a compliment. Its the truth! and truth is often times, either a snake biting your neck or a dollar you found on the street randomly. Staying positive, as cliche and false as it sounds, really does help. And having people around you, really helps the soil settle and not dry out for a long time. 😃

When was the last time you laughed so hard you almost passed out? 

Edited by KanDaKnight

This is an answer to both:

I felt extremely sorry for what my very late teen self used to do. Life at that point was stressing me out a lot so I reached out to something I'd always deny: alcohol. Any kind of alcohol really. It became a habit quickly until one day my mind and my body worked together whilst I was trying to drink. And I was so angry of how horrible every shot was so I threw my glass in the sink and washed it all. Since that day I havent touched any alcohol up to this point of time!

When was the last time you got extremely lucky in a situation?

• Love 1

Probably when my friend moved in with me near the beginning of pandemic lock downs. I had crushed on her hard since we met, we both crushed on each other, but timing and my uncertainty about dating other women kept us apart every time things seemed opportune. She came here after getting out of a bad relationship, needing my help, and I promised myself to be a friend and let my feelings for her stay in the background. After a couple months she confessed her feelings for me, and after we talked a LOT, we decided to just do what we felt, and be aware that it could be a rebound for her and I might run away scared, but... LUCK. It was PERFECT. It didn't last, but it was such a wonderful time, and for almost a year I had a best friend who shared so many interests with me, who shared here body and soul with me, and who made me feel more loved than I've felt in years. 

When was the last time you had a relationship end?

• Love 1

• 7 months later...

Gahh...i want to skip but i want to play this game...

Let's see...since i clearly don't have romantic relationship to talk about, let's stick to friendship goes the drain on my college year. You see, there's this little miss pathetic who clearly has low self-esteem. I've been there before and i know how it felt like. So i support that little miss. But surely you know where this gonna end. Yep, once that little miss get ahead of me years later on my college years, the mockery started with her successful relationship and other stuff that i still scrounge up to get. Again, for years. So i cut the ties with her to save my skin. Guess who call me later when her relationship at the stake and she got no one to talk to. And guess which button i press when she call me? The red one or green one?

It only take three months without form of communication to destroy any form of relationship. I can pretty much say how true that statement was.

When the last time you...err...enough with serious question.

When the last time you wear formal clothes? Either for party or for work is fine.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

We have an annual "gala" every year to raise money for the foundation where I work. I was able to avoid attending most year, and Pandemic Year One we didn't hold one, but last year we did, and as a new board member, guess who had to get a new dress and show up all dolled up? The cool thing was, the shop where I bought my dress made me a matching mask in the same fabric with the same rhinestone highlights. I was the height of pandemic fashion as I stood six feet away from everyone else and wondered why we couldn't have put it off for another year. So almost a year ago was the last time I did that!

When was the last time you ate out at a restaurant? 

• Haha 1

Being all dolled up and those people can only stare at distance? That's some good intro material for a story ain't it?

Now let's see...restaurant yes? Well i visit this one duck restaurant where it serve duck (duh!). Thing is, it taste the same to me and the only thing that different is the spice. I would thought we eat basic chicken and call it a day. At least it tasty. Though i feel like some shady informant as i sit alone on faraway table. Pandemic you see?

When the last time you treat yourself something nice? Any shape or form would do like a pricy handbag or having vacation to isolated horny village really.

Edited by Elena Ichinomiya

I may have a thing about shoes. I own far too many pairs of shoes. I recently looked into my closet and realized that it's probably an unhealthy obsession, that I should do something to address it.

So naturally I bought a really expensive new pair of shoes. They're red sequin slingbacks. Sergio Rossi... mmm. Gorgeous. Naturally then I had to buy a dress to go with them. I have no idea where or when I'll wear them, but they are beautiful! I spent too much and for no reason other than to treat myself. So I guess that fits the bill.

When was the last time you felt really seen and loved for who and what you truly are?

Huh, that's a real question of life right there. Glad i got some answer for that this time.

I think it was when i'm still 5 years old. If anything, being good girl probably the last thing on my bucket Wishlist back in the day. I can't remember much but i do remember there's a day i...well, wage the sewer just for the heck of it. Or pull a prank, or straight up being headache for my big sis. Of course you know how my parent react to that. Until my grandfather said otherwise, claiming that my stubborn and wild spirit will make me last longer in life trial and hardship. To the point that he said if he has more life in him, he want to see me grow right before his eyes. To be fair, my grandfather is pretty much scary figure and has temper. Even i remember it until today how he yell at me for stealing umbrella with those glare. But that scary grandfather also the one who take me as who i am, prefer to see me spread my wings and fly wherever i please and stop me only when I'm about to step out the line. We're not talking a princess or promising child here, but a dang girl who prefer to play outside all day until she's exhausted and covered in dirt than playing a dollhouse. Only one person see the other picture of me than the rest of my family. Too bad his wish didn't came true as he pass away when i'm 6. 

Eh, enough with sappy stuff. What about you? When the last time you had/buy/get a new bed? I said bed, not bedsheet!

• 3 weeks later...

Last month. I just like laced shoes. Not because it can have both formal and casual look at the same time depend on the color, i just like tying up those lace...now why i feel a bit dirty saying that? Anyway, i just prefer laced shoes for its look. And perhaps their price too.

Say, when was the last time you accidently call someone? Anyone really, even if its McD or Taco Bell delivery service.