Video Game discussion & Strategies

1 minute ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I don't think I need all XD"

Yes you do!

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I'd recommend Sacred Stones.  From what I hear, it's a very easy game and should be able to help you get into things...but then again, I've never played Sacred Stones.

It depends on how much he wishes to be educated.  We could go either in depth about all the games, the important characters and events, and all that good stuff, or just give a relevant summary of "this is what you do to not die and these are units you really want to use because they're either really good or just outright broken"

We could do that or give him the entire encyclopedia of Fire Emblem! xD

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

So the entire encyclopedia featuring a guide to Lunatic runs of Fates?  Got it.

Yes, we can’t forget Awakening Lunatic+ and Lunatic for extra despair. =3

2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I think I'd be better reading the Wiki page XD"

Stop! It is dangerous to go alone without OUR intel young man.

1 minute ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I'll start over ^_^"

It still wouldn't be a very fair race.  Even if I haven't played the game before, I have experience with the other two GBA Fire Emblems and would likely end up losing fewer units than you overall.  Plus, you already know that I'm totally willing to destroy my sleep schedule to play through the whole game in a single night since Sacred Stones is pretty short, which wouldn't be fair to you, either.  If we did something like a randomizer nuzlocke to see who either wins the run/loses the fewest mons, I'd be up for that...as long as you don't make me play Diamond and Pearl.  Those games are awful and you should only play Platinum if you want the maximum Sinnoh experience...even though Gen 4 still sucks in my opinion.

Just now, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I see your point... I would love to race you in a Black/White or Black 2/White 2 randomizer nuzlocke, though ^_^"

I'd totally be up for that.  I like Gen 5 mostly for the story, but all I've done involving nuzlockes with those games is a Black Nuzlocke.  Black 2 is actually when I first got into competitive Pokemon...well, not really that much.  It's more like the concept of competitive battling interested me, but I didn't really get too into it until X and Y, but that's another story for another time.

Archived