Elves are the Best Toys {Kalvoras Vertal x PinkKitten}

Garuda found himself smiling at her words, Her body was being more honest than herself. Her body clearly wanted him, but her mind... Her mind however did not. It excited him to think that he could be able to ruin a girl completely, to drastically changer their entire lives with one thrust. With her movements, she had incidentally made the tip of his cock slightly go in. Her pussy was still so wet, as if she were getting ready to take a normal cock. He knew that this wouldn't kill her, as he had forced countless other elves to take him as well. She was inherently smaller than some of the other elves that Garuda'd seen, but he figured that it wouldn't matter. He'd force her to take him all the same.

<<You know... You're awfully cute when you cry like this~ It makes my heart beat so much faster to be able to soil such an innocent, pure girl~ But looking through some of your memories... You get off on forcing others to do things as well, via your parents~ Your family is that of the influential kind, isn't it?~>>

He lets out a deep, almost monotonous laugh that echoes throughout the entire building. He continued to tease her with his cock, wanting to hear her answer before he forced himself inside. Sure, she'd have a hard time getting use to him, but he wouldn't have a problem once he had activated his rotating spikes. He would force the grief stricken moans out of her, make her body so that no other being could use her like he could. And if things turned out as good as he hoped, he'd take her with him and force her to service him, and only him, for the rest of her life.

Meira whimpered wordlessly to hear him say such cold words. She wanted to deny him that satisfaction of seeing her cry, but she couldn't help it; she was scared and helpless. It was even more intimidating that he was able to read her mind or her memories or something that she was in too much of a panic to process. And yet...a small voice nagging in the back of her mind conceded that it was true. She had enjoyed forcing others to do things, relying on her parents' influence. To have the role switched on her was...slightly exciting. Meira tried to suppress the thought immediately. There was no way she was getting excited off of being treated like this. That was just her mind trying to reconcile her fear and the physical pleasure forced on her.

After a long hesitation, the elf girl managed to squeeze out an answer, even more rude than ever in her desperate attempt to get a grip on herself. "You're...wrong...so...shut up..."

As Meira thought to herself that she had to get out of here, her dripping hole was twitching even with just the tip of his cock not completely inside. Whether the elf wanted it or not, her body was raging for her to put something inside. She had never been so conscious of how empty she felt in the lower part of her body...She looked away from him, afraid of the feelings his sadistic gaze was giving her.

As the cog-formed spikes began to spin, he grinned at her hateful answer towards him. Her memories served the truth that she had enjoyed forcing others into doing what she wanted with her parent's help. Though, it wouldn't work on him at all. And she most likely wouldn't be returning to them, or at least not with her sanity intact. He could feel her cunt dripping around the tip of his cock with anticipation and the tears streaming down her face aided in his growing excitement. He leaned down and licked the salty fluids from the girls face before pulling his tongue back into his mouth as he shuddered slightly.

He decided that he had spent too much time lollygagging and teasing her. He started to push roughly, feeling her entire virginal entrance widening to accommodate his large shaft. The bulge in her stomach as he penetrated was as clear as the day, and the spikes turning on all parts of his cock ran against her walls. He pushed until he hit her cervix, but didn't stop there. He forced as much as he could inside of her until the tip of his cock rested gently against the top of her womb. The amount of pain that he must have put her in and the screams that would have followed made his cock twitch roughly and throb with excitement.

The elf shivered as his frightful tongue swiped her face, licking at her tears in a way that was just disturbing and intimidated her even further, knowing that he could take anything from her that he wanted. She shrank back, eyes wide with terror as they focused on him, both mesmerized and paralyzed. And then he entered her.

Meira screamed in agony, feeling as if her body was getting split in half by his cock. Her legs spread naturally as she tried to accommodate her petite body to lessen the torture. What was worse was that it was going in deep, too. Soon, her hymen was roughly torn apart and she could smell the blood trickling out of her vagina, which only renewed her screams at an even shriller pitch. 

"I'm going to die!!" Meira screamed hysterically, feeling his spikes rake her pussy walls, touching her in unimaginable ways. Tears streamed and pooled by her face at the humiliation and agony. She began struggling again, catching a glimpse of her bulging stomach that was moving with the turning spikes, which horrified her even more. "I can't do this," she sobbed. "P-Please, take it out!" The elf felt like surely it had gone deep enough inside her, but it kept going deeper and deeper until she felt like her body was full of nothing but cock. Struggling only made it worse, both causing her pain and making her rub herself on the huge cock even more.

Garuda laughed at the agonized screams and cries that echoed throughout the entire building before taking his finger and channeling some of his energy into it. He pressed his finger and dragged it down her stomach, artificial pleasure sprouting from where his skin met hers

"Those screams of yours are purely beautiful~ Give me more of them!~"

He pulls all but the head of his cock out before slamming back down into her. The way her cunt tightened around his shaft made him shudder with excitement as it almost pained him.

Meira's scream turned halfway into a moan as he drew his finger over her body, causing her to feel pleasure. When he pulled out until only his tip remained, she gave a sigh, feeling her body return to normal. For a moment, she wondered if she was being granted a respite, but she soon knew that she was receiving no such thing. Instead, he seemed completely serious about making her give him more screams.

"Please stop!" she screamed, her tight pussy painfully stretching around his cock. Even with all the juices her pussy had been producing, it still wasn't enough to make it go in any easier. The elf's stomach bulged out again and she wailed. "You're going to break me," she whimpered pitifully.

The way that he'd given her a false sense of safety until he ripped it away from her earned a chortle from deep within his throat. He was enjoying himself so much, and the way that she screamed shook him to the core with euphoria. Her whimpered words made his dick twitch as he started to thrust in and out of her, spikes on his cock continuing to spin rapidly in circles inside of her.

"I know!~ And I feel like I need to break you in as best as I possibly can~"

He knew that by the time he was done with her, if she could submit to him completely, he'd take her with him to basically use as nothing but a cocksleeve

Meira was truly fearful for her life. No matter what he had said about elves being sturdy, she was sure that even they would get ripped apart under pressure like this. It only got worse when he agreed and said that he was going to break her. The pain was making her pant so rapidly that she was going lightheaded, and it was obvious from the way her eyes glazed over that her mind was beginning to blank out. She continued struggling as best she could under the weight of his power, which only wore her down even more. "I don't want to do this," she whined pathetically in a shriek, the spinning spikes rocking her entire body in spasms that were beginning to feel slightly pleasurable.

He placed his hands on her stomach, forcing more of his energy into them to make more of his artificial pleasure pour into her. It reached his cock, making it twitch more and for the soft, fleshy spikes to quicken their pace as they turned

"I haven't felt like this in so long~"

He starts to thrust harder and faster, ravaging her sorry cunt to the point of no return

Now both physically and mentally pushed past her limits, Meira freely moaned when she began feeling pleasure emanating from where his hands touched her stomach, though she was still vaguely conscious of how shameful this situation is.

"N-No one cares," she responded automatically, years of habit providing her with the ability to talk back even when her pussy was getting pounded mercilessly. It hurt just as much as when he had started, but she was getting a little more used to it.

He growls gently at her words, having changed from a good mood to slightly annoyed by her attitude. He decides to switch from giving her pleasure to making it feel like she'd just been stabbed in the gut. He grins and chortles at the screams the follow

"Do you care now?~ I can make you feel anything that I'd like you to, and you have no say in the matter~"

He begins to savagely thrust in and out of her abused cunt to make her feel even more pain

Meira screams when suddenly all the pleasure vanishes and she's subjected to pure pain. She looks down at her stomach, feeling sure that it must be bleeding with a hole ripped open or something, but instead all she sees is his dick and the moving spikes poking and prodding at her walls.

"I do care," she sobs, reduced to begging for mercy. "I'm s-sorry...P-Please make me feel good again!"

The magnitude of the pain was so great that Meira just wanted to be allowed to feel good again. If she could just feel some pleasure, she was sure that she wouldn't dare to ask for anything else.

He reaches a hand up and gently cupping his hand around her tear stained cheek. He gazes into her eyes as he let's out a small, evil chuckle.

"Oh dear~ If only I cared about your wants instead of mine~"

He continues thrusting but adds only a small mount of pleasure to the mix through his fingertips as he dances them around her stomach

Despairing tears spill from her eyes as he only laughs at her plea. Was she really asking for that much?

Even with the slight amount of pleasure he gave her, it still hurt horribly and she bit the hand cupping her cheek, partly in anger and partly out of instinct to alleviate her suffering. It was just whatever happened to be close to her mouth. 

Meira struggled, moving her hips around as she tried to make his cock touch her in more enjoyable ways, though the end result looked quite shamelessly lewd.

The way she bit him made his body shudder with sexual enjoyment. Oh, how he loved feeling pain! He didn't even bother covering his skin with his protective scales. He licks gently as her sensitive ears.

"God~ If you keep pleasing me like this... Then I'll definitely keep you for as long as I can~"

He grabs onto her hips with his free hand, the small amount of pleasure still coursing from his fingertips into her body. The patterned spinning spikes start to hit against her most sensitive spit inside of her cunt, the favored g-spot

Meira was completely bewildered when he praised her instead of being displeased by her biting. Even though she didn't want him to keep her, she let out a shuddering moan when he licked her ears. At least he wasn't angry so he wouldn't hurt her so much anymore...If she could just keep pleasing him, things would be all right.

The elf tensed up and moaned again when he began hitting that spot that she remembered from while he was licking her. "Mmm~" she gasped, slowly beginning to get wet enough again that his size, added to the more pleasant way he was thrusting in her, wasn't quite as painful anymore.

His thrusts were still rough, and the revolving spikes on his cock continually hit against her special spot. The way that she had finally begun to submit to him made this start to feel even better. He was definitely going to have to keep her.

"Good girl~ Finally giving into the pleasure that my wonderful cock can bring you~ I hope you don't mind if I switch things up a little bit every now and again~"

The hand on her thigh started to heat again, this time making it feel as if he was driving needles deep under her skin

Meira kept moaning as she now began appreciating the spikes on his cock, which brushed against her sensitive area, stimulating it in incredible ways. Maybe she would actually be able to tolerate this, despite the fact that he was so big and rough.

She thought she was on the right track when he called her a good girl, and wondered if now she could relax. Unfortunately for her, he apparently had something else in mind.

Her limbs contorted with pain again as he did something that made her feel sharp pinpricks penetrating deep into her body. "N-No! Please!" Meira screamed, certain that she'd be unable to withstand another round of torture. "W-Why are you doing this," she cried, lavender eyes tearing up again.

He chuckles softly at the way that her moans turn into screams once more. They were utterly beautiful, and he couldn't seem to get enough of them. The way that she started crying afterwards made him feel even more excited. Could this day possibly get any better for him? He places his hand on her cheery chin and leans down to whisper in her ear with his silky and alluring voice.

"I'm doing this because I like to see others in pain~ Hell, I like to see myself in pain~"

The way that her lavender eyes inflamed with her new tears was one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen. He couldn't help but want to just fuck her into unconsciousness, only to bring her back with another sharp round of pain.

Meira shivers, confused by how he can say such terrible things in such a seductive voice that draws out a strong reaction in her pussy. The stinging pain filling her body makes her pussy tighten up uncomfortably, which makes her feel his size even more keenly in a vicious cycle. It seems impossible to win - if she doesn't want pain then she has to please him, and yet she can please him either by being in pain or giving him pain. But how can she even give an injury to someone like him? All she can do is try to bite him, which she does, rapidly tilting her head down and snapping her small jaws on the hand at her chin. 

She tugs on his hand, raking her teeth across his skin as her tears continue streaming down, falling on his hand and mixing with her saliva. For the time being, the fire that was in her eyes is entirely drenched out, and instead the only expression there is a fearful one begging him to end this torture.

He smiles at her attempts to add to his pleasure with her teeth. In a reward, he smiles and begins to course a small amount of pleasure to mix perfectly with the pain that he was giving to her. He loved seeing his victims struggle like this. It just gave him an acute sense of euphoria.

"Good girl~ Now, what do we do when Master gives us something that we like?~"

He grins, pushing thoughts of her calling him master into her mind. He begins to thrust slightly more rough in and out of her, feeling her walls clench uncomfortably around his cock

Meira lets out a loud moan when at long last he gives her some more pleasure. Even though it's only a small amount, the relief it gives her is huge and she's willing to endure some more if it means he'll reward her with even more pleasure later on.

Under the influence of his thoughts, her weakened mind offers no resistance and calling him master seems like the most obvious thing in the world. It's as if he was always her master. "Th-thank you Master," she says timidly, finding words of gratitude a little rusty in her mouth as a result of not having uttered them for years.

She arches back as her master begins to move more roughly, letting out a series of soft screams as his cock stretches her pussy out and the painfully visible bulge moves up and down her stomach again.

He smiles and continues thrusting in and out of her, feeling her walls cling to the rotating spikes on his cock as they continue to ravage her and ram against her g-spot. The tips of his cock slams roughly into the top of her womb. Her words sent shivers down his spine, as it did whenever anyone was forced to call him "Master". He continues with the mixture of pain and pleasure being pumped into her body before he took his hands off of her to force her to get used to the feeling of his cock inside of her

"Such a good girl~ Finally learning your place around me~"

His thrusts begin to become unbearably hard and fast, almost in a forceful way to make her know exactly how she should feel without any sort of extra stimulation.

Meira lets out a sigh of relief to hear him call her a good girl. She had never felt so happy to be praised by someone in her life. Even if she knows this is demeaning, she felt as if she had needed this all along. When he removes his hands, she doesn't try to escape anymore; that plan is completely forgotten and replaced by something much better. Instead, she feels how her whole body is moved by him thrusting in and out of her, and she marvels how incredible it feels to have herself completely controlled by this huge cock stretching her pussy open.

She stares up at him with shining eyes and a dazed smile, believing his words when he tells her that she's learned her place. When he speeds up, it hurts a bit and the pain is visible on her face, but she doesn't dare to complain, though she lets out whimpers and tears trickle out of her eyes. She holds onto him instinctively, gripping tightly to distract herself from her suffering.

It takes a short while, but he finally cums, letting his hot, strong seed flow directly into the womb that his cock was currently invading. He watches as her stomach starts to swell slightly with the amount of cum being poured into her before it starts to overflow through her uterus and out of her beaten and abused cunt. He licks softly at the side of her neck, which was essentially a way of letting her know that she'd done a good job of making him cum. Though he wasn't done just yet.

"I hope you're ready for round two, you little whore~"

He turns her onto her side, lifting her leg up over his shoulder and beginning to thrust at the same pace as before. The spikes on his cock never seemed to stop spinning in a cog-like fashion. He reached down with his left hand and began to stimulate her exposed clit with said hand.