Shuya Vs Nyx (Pokemon Black/White Randomizer Nuzlocke)

Oh, in that case, give me just a sec to...

On 3/24/2018 at 16:54, NyxAvatar69 said:

Alright, it's time to get this show on the road with...

Episode 1 - So It Begins

Reveal hidden contents

Welp, it's been quite some time since I last played a Gen 5 game, and since this is randomized, let's see how this goes.  After basic introduction stuff and things, it's starter picking time, and until this moment, I have no idea what I'm getting.  So let's see what our options are.

rgLhrzz.png

A Meowth.  Ok, that's not...absolutely terrible.  What else is there?

Cijcn4O.png

Ok, a Whismur too?  I swear, this is turning into a Normal Monotype.  What's the last one?

pVKyTx1.png

Oh.  Well then.  That's...something.  At least it's not a Normal type.  Then again, I'm not going to be picking it.  Instead, I'm choosing to go for Whismur, even though it means Cheren will be getting Piloswine.  I'm just hoping that this Whismur gets good moves, otherwise I'll be relying very heavily on whatever my Route 1 encounter will be.  Anyway, after getting my starter and not being allowed to nickname it right away, we get dragged into a battle with Bianca and her Meowth.

UAeyG5O.png

I may have made a bad decision by choosing Whismur.  Bianca's Meowth has Weather Ball and Wish while I got Flame Charge and Magnet Rise.  The Meowth also crit me turn 1 and could've killed me with a second Weather Ball, but luckily didn't.  That's a sigh of relief.  Now it's time for Cheren and his Piloswine, but since I have Flame Charge, I should (hopefully) be fine.

0t406n7.png

So I learned that my Whismur has Download as an ability (she's illegally downloading music online) and Cheren's Piloswine got a burn with Ember on the first shot after spamming Echoed Voice a few times.  That Piloswine did give me a lot of experience, but sadly, no new moves yet.  I'm not looking forward to relying on Flame Charge.  For now, I won't need to worry about that because with that done, we'll get out of here to go and pay a visit to Professor Juniper to get our starter nicknamed and all that good stuff.

While Bianca has her family issues that has nothing to do with me, we make our way over to the lab, meet up with Professor Juniper, and get ourselves the chance to nickname Whismur.  I chose to name her Spotify...because why not.  We will learn that my nicknaming skills are pretty bad as we go along, but that's not important right now.  Once we have our chat with Juniper, it's time to get our Town Map and be on our merry way to Route 1, where the bells will toll and the nuzlocke will officially begin.  Gotta love how the tutorial battle is completely unchanged despite being randomized.  Whatever, though.  The first encounter of the run...it kinda makes me nervous.  I could get something amazing or something trash.  I'm hoping for something amazing.  So, our first encounter of the run is...

FspU5Fn.png

.....I hate this game so much right now.  I get one of the worst mons ever as my first encounter.  Is this game trying to make me lose in the first hour of the game?  I'm not even sure if I can catch this stupid thing without killing it in one shot.  I managed to just catch it with the first ball, but I'm naming her Scrub, because Ledyba and Ledian suck.  As I thought, it's bad.  Timid nature with only one attack, and that one attack is X-Scissor.  Sure, it's STAB, but it's a physical move and this thing's Attack is straight trash.  I'm gonna have to spend a little time raising her up to a somewhat usable level...or box her.  Whatever comes first.  So, training time.

XNGlcJM.png

So, after a little bit of grinding (and learning I could've had a Beldum, Meowth, or something that doesn't suck), I got Scrub caught up to Spotify.  The bad news is that she's only learned another Bug type move in the form of Silver Wind.  I think we all know who's probably going to die first.  As long as I caught something, it shouldn't matter that much for now since the next route will hopefully help me out.  Maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but we'll see.  Anyway, as we get our of Route 1 and to Accumula Town for more tutorials that I won't talk about, it's about time to fight...him.

q3tDj9R.png

So it seems that Bianca, Cheren, and N have their trainer names changed to sailor.  So, are they trying to join the Sailor Scouts or something?  He also had a Cherubi, something that I could use anyone on my team to destroy, and I sure did.  It wasn't hard in the slightest.  Scrub couldn't kill the Cherubi in one hit, though, so I'm very dissapointed in her.

yFgvewz.png

So with N of the Sailor Scouts out of the way, it's time to head onto Route 2 for not just another encounter, but the almighty, all amazing, Running Shoes!  It'll help make getting around easier until I finally get the bike, but that's not for quite a bit.  Oh well, let's get to the real business, and that's our encounter.  Please, give me something good this time.

ytIyjk2.png

Gulpin.  Ok, so this one could either be really good or really bad, but I'm not sure since I've never used Gulpin before.  We'll just have to see, because Slime Time the Gulpin is joining the team.  Well, let's see what we got with this one.  He has Inner Focus...with only Weather Ball as a move.  To be honest, this could be good since weather didn't get nerfed until Gen 6...but the problem is that Slime Time is only Level 4.  Looks like I'll have to raise him up while I blow up the trainers, so let's do it.

So after grinding up the team some more and destroying all the trainers in the general area, we make our way towards Striaton City...but of course, we can't go there that easily.  First, we have to deal with Bianca again, but she's not really a threat.  Let's be real here, she had a Bidoof.  If she had a Bidoof, that alone just tells me this wasn't going to be a hard battle, and it wasn't.  Bianca was no real threat to me.

USiLrhD.png

Striaton City itself has little for me at the moment, so I opted to go to the Dreamyard to get my free "totally not an elemental monkey because randomized."  After blowing up more trainers and finding a currently useless Dread Plate, let's see what I get...

yfLSHr3.png

This was promising...until I saw it's moves.  It has Rough Skin, but at the same time, it's only offensive moves right now are Fake Out and Tail Slap.  It also has Trick and Block.  I guess we can get it some moves to improve it later, but for now, it's probably the best thing I've gotten this whole run.  Alright, back to town to fight Cheren and then it's gym time.

Well...Cheren had a Skorupi with Magma Storm and now...his Piloswine has Revenge.  A Revenge that instakilled Spotify.  You've got to be kidding me.  The stupid thing also has Roost to heal.  What is this, I can't even.

1KokJ7H.png

Even with Roost and Revenge still hurting pretty badly, Slime Time managed to quell the threat that is Piloswine.  Kinda sucks that I have no encounters left until Dreamyard, and even after that, I have to fight Cheren again before I can get a Route 3 encounter.  Well, this has already gone off to a terrible start.  We still have the gym to do, too, and now it seems like Slime Time will need to be my carry.  Well, let's do it.

IW4kivT.pngrBr3Vgj.png

So, the first trainer had a Wingull...with Draco Meteor.  First I run into Pinecos with Seed Flare on Route 2, then Cheren has a Magma Storm Skorupi, and now this?  When will it end?  The second battle was pretty unimpressive, to be honest.  It was easy.  And now, the moment of truth.  Since I picked the starter that was in Tepig's place, I have to face off with Cress.  Let's see what dish he's serving today.

s5NZiXP.png

So, Director Max starts us off with a Croagunk.  I led with Aero, my Aerodactyl for the Fake Out damage and then proceeded to spam Tail Slap...but of course, it had Static and paralyzed Aero during the Tail Slaps.  He also crit me turn 1 with Seed Bomb, and then again with Vicegrip when I healed up.  Even so, with enough Tail Slaps and a crit of my own, I made him waste a Potion and killed the Croagunk.  All that remained was his ace, a Bagon.  Since he's become the new carry, I had Slime Time handle it.  At least until I found out it had Blizzard and generally hit like a truck.  I tried to set up Hail to take advantage of Weather Ball, but one hit didn't kill the Bagon while it spammed Blizzard and forced me to waste healing items.  Once all my healing items were gone, it froze Slime Time with it's final Blizzard and ruined everything.  With no other choice, I was hoping to use Scrub to finish the job, but she got outsped and killed by a Crunch after switching in on a Stomp.  It was left up to Aero to save this desperate mess of a battle.  He got fully paralyzed on the Fake Out, but thanks to Rough Skin, Bagon met it's end and we survived...this time.

RfD374K.png

For my efforts, I got the Trio Badge...and a TM for Helping Hand.  This game really is trying to make me lose early, isn't it?  Anyway, after walking out, I get forcibly dragged along to Fennel's house against my will to get the Cut HM so I can go to the Dreamyard...but we'll be going there next time, so until then, I'm going to grind up Slime Time and Aero...then pray I don't lose because now I'm already losing this contest.

The Survivors

PsGMiKS.png

The Fallen

293.png 165.png

On 3/25/2018 at 22:48, NyxAvatar69 said:

Let the overloaded despair fest continue, shall we?

Episode 2 - Museum of Power (because I couldn't come up with a better title)

Reveal hidden contents

So after the great disasters that took place last episode, my team is pretty crippled.  Even worse, I have Team Plasma encounters before I can get my Dreamyard encounter.  Because of this, I'm not going to grind yet so I can raise up my new team member at the same time as Aero and Slime Time.  Now, while I would say we're going to head off to the Dreamyard, there's one problem about that...

vtlE8Ff.png

Cut is required, and I have nothing that can learn Cut at all.  So, I have no choice but to go out and catch an HM slave that can use Cut.  I had to take a little trip back to Route 1 to catch a Meowth to use as my Cut slave.

hRM9cvk.png

One run back to Route 1 and two Poke Balls later and we got ourselves a Cut slave.  Now I need to buy more Poke Balls, which sucks for me.  Anyway, now that we have the Meowth, we can proceed to the Dreamyard and take care of business.  By "business," I mean get an encounter that will hopefully make my life easier.  But of course, before I can do anything, Bianca shows up to get in my way.  I'll deal with her later, but for now, it's Plasma time.

MM4TOug.png

A Rattata and a Tynamo.  While I like the Team Plasma battle music, these two were complete pushovers.  With that and the Munna abuse over, it's time to pray for a good encounter.  I really need something good at this point.  After the overload of bad mons so far, something good for a change would be nice.  We can only hope...

fr4A9hV.png

A Deino.  I'm not sure how to feel about this one.  It could be really good or VERY bad because of how late it evolves.  Unfortunately, I got three shakes with a Great Ball before it broke out, then it killed itself due to Rough Skin.  It had Dragon Claw and Blue Flare!  This is so unfair!  I swear I'm going to lose because I  can't catch anything because all my encounters have impossibly low catch rates for earlygame.  Well, it looks like all I can do now is grind up the two mons I have a little bit before going back to see Fennel.  I'm already sad and it hasn't even been 20 minutes.

uzWsQ7R.png

So after what felt like 3,000 years, grinding is done...for now.  I chose to level up to 15 so I don't accidently kill any potential encounters.  After a totally not noteworthy visit to Fennel, it's time to move on with our adventure.  For now, it's time to blow up all the trainers at the day care because I can for some free experience, and then it's time for...Cheren, again.  What's with this dude's fetish with battling me?  Like, seriously, kid, do something else with your time other than try killing more of my mons.

XeJAmmI.png

So his Piloswine...it had Dark Void now instead of Revenge.  It was pretty annoying, but Slime Time still took care of it.  Other than that, all he had was an Electrike with Whirlpool that Aero dealt with...even though he missed two Tail Slaps in a row because of course he did.  Well, at least we got that mess cleared up and can get our encounter after the plot comes to interrupt progress.  Team Plasma snagged some girl's Pokemon, and it's up to me and Cheren by association to go and rescue it...but first, we have much more important orders of business, and that is an encounter.

qGbTS0E.png

Petilil...alright.  Well, this could work out, but finding a Sun Stone can either be hard or borderline impossible since items are randomized, and I'll need to be prepared for that possibility.  With a Great Ball, I managed to get her and I chose to name her Tulips...because I couldn't think of anything good for it.  It has Reckless...with a bunch of special attacks that don't do recoil.  It's...something, I guess.  I won't be grinding her up until I get the rest of my potential encounters.  So, for now, let's go and pursue Team Plasma and get another encounter.

rVFl42h.pngRuioXKR.png

A Zigzagoon that died right away to Fake Out and then a Nicada and Rattata.  Just a normal day at the office for the Elitetrainers.  With those scrublords out of the way, how about we get ourselves an encounter...and hope it's something good.

iMNuxpq.png

This is promising.  I like Houndour, and hopefully it can put in some work for me long term.  I chose to name him Cerberus.  This thing really does have promise.  Magic Guard with Modest nature.  This is amazing.  Can't wait to get him leveled up so he can start putting in some work.  I still want to get my outer Pinwheel Forest encounter before I start grinding up the team, so for now, I'm gonna head back, get my free Heal Balls, blow up the trainers on the way, and reach the next town.

After a series of battles, I made it.  Cheren hands off some Chesto Berries and heads off and leaves me to my own devices, like restocking on items and heading for Pinwheel Forest for my encounter and some item hunting.  Let's hope for something good, shall we?

eAAEOZ4.png

Ok, maybe after getting such a good Houndour, I was due for one bad encounter.  It surprisingly lived a Fake Out and one Poke Ball was all it took to catch it.  I named her Ice Cream, and now that my encounters are all caught (outside the Deino), it's time to grind them up and head towards the gym, so I'll be back shortly.

kjnbPZp.png

Apparently, in my wonderful world, "shortly" means several hours later.  It should be worth it, though, since I got everyone to Lv. 20.  I may not need to do much grinding for a little bit.  For now, we have the gym to take care of, so let's...

KmFz1I4.png

Get interrupted right away by N the Sailor Scout.  His team was no threat, especially with how overleveled I am.  He had a Pikachu with Eruption, though, so that's something, I guess.  Doesn't matter much.  He blathers on about how he needs Reshiram and then walks off.  Well...that was sure something.  We won't be seeing him again for a while, so for now, how about we, you know, destroy every trainer in the gym.  Cue the Miror B. Battle Music from Colosseum!

A5cqrFb.pngsySOyNa.pngD9ZZjsK.png

A Roggenrola with Mud Shot, a Pachirisu with Water Absorb where I misclicked and used Brine twice, then survived a Flail on 2 HP after getting Pay Day'd a few times, and three irrelevant mons that all died super easily.  Seems like a normal day at the office for this gym.  With all those trainers completely destroyed, it's time...for whatever Lenora's name has been changed to.

0YBFltk.png

So, Director Lillianna.  Alright.  She led off with a Gothorita while I chose to lead with Slime Time.  It had Techno Blast while I chose to set up a Tail Glow for a quick kill.  Like most times, of course it's second Techno Blast crit me.  It didn't kill, but it came close.  Since Weather Ball didn't do too much, I chose to send in Aero to eat the third Techno Blast and ware down the Gothorita with a Fake Out.  All it took after that was a slap to the face with Assurance to finish it off.  Last but not least was her ace, a Ninjask.  Tulips is the only mon I have with a reliable move to kill this thing, so I sent her in.  This thing goes right for the STAB Fury Cutter, but luckily for me, Tulips learned Fiery Dance during grinding.  One shot wasn't enough to kill, but it put the Ninjask in a range where Lillianna would heal it and I got the Special Attack boost.  Since she wasted the turn healing, Tulips only had to dance her fiery dance one final time to burn the bug and net us a win.

oHCZrYO.png

And now that Ms. Lillianna is beaten, along with the Basic Badge, I get a TM for Hypnosis (I feel like this is going to be a running theme that I get TMs that are completely trash from gym leaders).  Now, before we end it off, there's the plot here to steal the show, or in this case, Team Plasma to steal the Dragonite skull because they aren't the brightest tools in the shed.  I mean, they're still smarter than Team Skull, but that's a story saved for the Ultra Moon Nuzlocke (which you should totally check out.  No shame in advertising here, folks.)  Anyway, heading outside to head over to the Pokemon Center to heal my team for next time, we meet the next person on my hitlist-I mean the next gym leader, who for now, we'll just call Burgh because we don't know his randomized name.  We plan on going to get the skull back from Team Plasma and then Bianca hands over the best Dowsing Machine in the series.  So now that we have this powerful tool, we'll call it there, so until next time.

The Survivors

v49E4B1.png

The Fallen
293.png 165.png

On 3/27/2018 at 18:46, NyxAvatar69 said:

It's time for...

Episode 3 - A Very, Very Bad Day

Reveal hidden contents

This will probably be a short one, considering all there really is that needs to be done is Pinwheel Forest, Castelia City, and the gym.  I'm not planning on visiting Route 4 yet, so...let's get right into it, shall we?  So, inner Pinwheel Forest is a nice, fun place where we can get an encounter and blow up more Elitetrainers (the Team Plasma grunts, who from this point forward, I will now call Elitetrainers).  Burgh wants me to take the long way while he goes and sips on some lemonade because of course.  So, how about we get our encounter, and I swear if I get interrupted...

xoWFYR7.png

.....As I was saying, I swear if I get interrupted when I'm just trying to get my encounter...

onOl4wZ.png

That's it!  All the Elitetrainers die now!  I'll blow up every last one of them for getting between me and my encounter!  Now, without further delay, let's get an encounter, why don't we?

qWuy5v3.png

A Duskull.  This could be promising...but Duskull evolves pretty late, so that's a shame, and it's another one of those "I require an item to evolve" mons.  That could be very, very bad for me.  I nearly got it killed by accident after learning it had Heat Crash by switching into Aero, but it luckily used Nightmare instead and gave me the chance to catch it.  This thing apparently loves the crying of children (the dex's words, not mine).  That's a little creepy.  I'm still naming him Stalker.  He has Klutz, so he automatically sucks.  I'm putting him in the box just in case some genocide happens.  Now, onward with our misdaventures in Pinwheel Forest featuring the destruction of many Elitetrainers.

Although...along the way, I encountered a trainer with a Bagon, and we know how things ended with Bagon last time.  This time, however, the victim of the moment was Ice Cream, his life taken from a critical hit Crunch because of course she had to get killed by a crit.  That's just my luck.  I'm going to have to hope for some major luck that nothing like this happens again.  Anyway, with that crisis aside, I went and blew up every other trainer, got the Dragon Skull and my free Moon Stone, and we're on our way to Castelia City.  It looks like I'll have to grind up Stalker after all...

So, since this isn't Black 2 or White 2, Castelia Sewers and Castelia City proper don't have any encounters for me, but there is some fun stuff in town like TMs, items, battles for experience, and the story.  I took the time to battle around in the Battle Company to get more money and experience for the team, got a TM, the Eviolite and Amulet Coin, and with all of that good stuff on hand, it's time to take care of some Elitetrainers and have a nice chat with Ghetsis.

j3JTYvn.png

latest?cb=20120825220757

Pathetic Elitetrainers, thinking they can stand in my way.  They should know their place by now.  With that little side activity aside, how about we get to the main course, the gym.  Let's get it done, shall we?

aZn6oQ3.png AD4PWXD.png f2vvsj4.png b9wUw5P.png

This gym honestly wasn't too bad, especially since the third guy had a Staryu (a mon I swear I always forget isn't Water/Psychic until it evolves into Starmie) with Pound.  No, I am not joking, it seriously had Pound.  It was pretty funny to see.  But otherwise, no real intimidating mons here this time.  All that remains, however...is today's director.  Let's see what Burgh's new name is.

QWWZduw.png

Director Scott, huh?  Alright, so Scott led off with his own Houndour while I led with Aero.  All it took was a Fake Out and a Tail Slap to bring it down before it could do anything.  However, it all went downhill after that when he brought in his Girafarig.  It had Thunderpunch, which I found out right away when I switched in Cerberus, and he got paralyzed turn 1.  I tried to predict a second one by bring in Tulips, but get this, it had Blue Flare!  It instakilled Tulips, even with Eviolite.  I tried to use Slime Time for damage control and a Tail Glow sweep, but it also had Flatter to confuse him, then fried him with a crit Blue Flare and killed him when he hit himself.  That left Aero and a very badly weakened Cerberus.  Thunderpunch meant Aero was screwed, but I tried to kill the monster standing before me, but of course Scott had Hyper Potions, thus ruining my day and wiping out the rest of my team with Thunderpunch.

4hqXYxu.png

Now, at this point, I have two options.  I have one mon left and I can go get an encounter on Route 4 since it is open to me, or say I've lost the locke...and we'll find out what I'll do maybe next time?  I don't know if Shuya just wants to solo through the rest of the game or not, but I'm sure my odds of winning are pretty much nonexistant with two mons left against a killer giraffe and 5 more deaths on my tally.

On 4/2/2018 at 18:23, NyxAvatar69 said:

We're back in business.

Episode 3.5: The Revenge

Reveal hidden contents

...It's over.  Scott has dashed my hopes at victory.  How can I possibly defeat his killer Girafarig and whatever else he had waiting in the back.  I mean, I still have Stalker and a potential Route 4 encounter, but...can it be enough?  Even if I overlevel a bit, can I honestly defeat the infamous Girafarig?

duskull.gif

"You must not give up yet.  We can defeat that gym leader and avenge our fallen comrades."

...Yeah.  Stalker's right!  We can do this!  We just need to head on over to Route 4 and pray for something amazing.  It's time for our comeback!  Let's do it!

duskull.gif

"Well, that was a bit too easy.  I was getting tired of being cooped up in that PC box..."

So, it's time for Route 4, ladies and gentlemen.  This is the moment of truth.  If I don't get something amazing here, I may be doomed.  Let's pray...

F5xsBku.png

Sandile...has a lot of potential.  I personally really like the Sandile line, and in my Black Nuzlocke, my Krookodile was my MVP.  Let's hope that Shades can live up to that legacy.  Of course, starting out, he had Overgrow...with Luster Purge.  He's a physical attacker, so I'd likely delete it later.  Now that we got that out of the way, I'm gonna grind and explore what I can of Route 4 before we head back to the gym for Scott, the second coming.

9LZkJzQ.png

Yeaaah, I may have grinded up a bit too much.  Although, considering how I already got screwed over once, I'd rather not take my chances and just grind heavily this time to make sure I can win...even though there's going to be battles with Bianca and Cheren coming up, and I'll have to do that with potentially two team members depending on who survives this gym battle.  I'm a little worried, but...we gotta do it.  Let's get right to it, shall we?

Q6ijPv0.png

So, we meet again, Scott!

Spr_BW_Burgh.png

Well, look what we have here.  The loser comes crawling back from the void of dead nuzlockes.  You dare challenge me again?  Are you a masochist or something?

First of all, I'm not a masochist, Scott.  Second, I made a special promise to someone that I wouldn't give up on this challenge!

Spr_BW_Burgh.png

A special promise?  Ha!  No special promise in the world can help you now!  Prepare yourself, Ruby!  My Girafarig has been ready to burn down more of your Pokemon!  Let's start with the opening act, though.  Go, Houndour!  Ware down her Pokemon so my Girafarig can destroy them with it's Blue Flare!

Well, here we go.  It's the same old Houndour lead, but we have...Stalker, who can't really do much of anything to this thing.  I chose to just spam Smokescreen...but it crit me with Brine two turns in a row, forcing me to heal after every one.  With no more crits, I spammed Smokescreen so Houndour could barely hit me and spammed Quick Attack to slowly ware it down and force Scott to use his Hyper Potions...even though he was taking my PP with Spite.  Once it was gone, it's time...for the monster.  Shades got Adaptability upon evolving and I taught him my totally not Rock Smash TM (which is Assurance), and slapped that giraffe in the face.  One shot almost did it and the infamous Blue Flare came to town.  The hit crit, but Shades hung on and slapped that Girafarig out of the way like a champion.

Spr_BW_Burgh.png

No!  My all powerful Girafarig!  Ghetsis said it would be enough to drive you into ultimate despair so deep, you would surrender your chances of victory to Lord Shuya.

Wait, what?  Ghetsis?  You two are working together to make me fall into despair?

...Shit, I said too much.  I...I have to destroy you.  I still have one Pokemon left.  This will be your destruction, Ruby!

And now, all that remains...is a Krabby.  No, I am not joking you.  That monster of a Girafarig was guarding a Krabby.  Shades served us well and deserves a rest, so I gave this final kill to Stalker, mostly because he has Wood Hammer.  While the Krabby did have Quiver Dance, all it took was a single Wood Hammer and a Quick Attack to put the crab to bed.  Anyone got butter?  Maybe a lemon too?  Doesn't matter, because we have avenged our fallen team members and defeated Scott in one fell swoop.

Spr_BW_Burgh.png

No!  I...I can't accept this!  Lord Ghetsis, Lord Shuya, forgive meeeeeeee!

Shut up and give me my badge, you crazy murderer!

Anyway, after that...unusual display that shouldn't be in the game, we got our badge and a TM for the almighty, all powerful Bug Buzz.  He may have murdered a ton of my mons, but this guy sure knows how to hook someone up.  Anyway, right when we leave, we get a call from Bianca.  She wants to battle, but...we're going to be saving that for next time.  Why did Burgh mention Ghetsis and a "Lord Shuya?"  I think something strange is going on here, but we'll try figuring it out next time.

The Survivors

jk69GG0.png

The Fallen

293.png 165.png 548.png 316.png 142.png 228.png

Be one step ahead of you

latest?cb=20170819102634

"Here we go:"

On 3/24/2018 at 23:43, Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki said:

"Fuck, man... This is intense..."

Episode One - Heart Attacks Galore

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 1:

Well, like V said, I'm digging my own grave XD Well, when I got to the starters, I was extremely surprised that luck had been thrown my way! The starters are as such:

Starter+1.png

I could not believe my luck! Regice, one of the greatest tanks I have ever known, and one of the key essentials to summoning Regigigas. Of course, I'll be picking him, but let's see what other starters I have to choose from before making a final decision!

Starter+2.png

Xatu, the psychic bird... I haven't ever really had my fair share of good experiences using either Natu or Xatu, considering every one that I've ever owned in a Nuzlocke has had its ass handed to it... Next!

Starter+3.png

Aaand Quagsire. Not a bad PKMN for a random starter, but still not my cup of tea.

Of course, I went for Regice, and damn, did I make a good decision!

First, the fight with Bianca/Author Robin and time to see what our moveset is!

Moveset+1.png

Oh, yeah~ I'm going to have some fun with this baby!

So far, the foe's Quagsire knows Night Shade, but luckily for me, that move doesn't do much damage, bringing me from 24 HP to 19.

I finished off the Quagsire with only two hits, and now it's time for me to be faced by Cheren/Author Kristine.

I don't have a really good feeling about Cheren's Pokemon, as I'm really not willing to be fucked up at this point. Dying at the beginning of the Nuzlocke is absolutely not an option for me. Fuck you too, Power Whip and Solar Beam...

Barely managed to win against that Xatu with 1 HP, which is WAY too much of a close call for me... D: The amount of EXP (68) wasn't worth it, either...

Now, it's time to head to the Pokemon Research Lab ot meet up with Juniper and get our PokeDex! After dealing with Bianca's family bullshit, of course. I obtained the PokeDex and Town Map, and went through the catching tutorial. Now to see our first encounter with Berg!!

First+Encounter.png

You have got to be shitting me... Well, Staraptors are pretty cool, if I can even get it up that far... Oh well. Managed to save myself from losing it to a One-Hit KO, and it only took one ball to capture... Whew... It has Ancient Power and Round. Compassionately nicknamed the bitch Aero.

The other options were Budew, Wingull (Bird threw fucking coins at me +$80), and Wynaught

Caught.png

Still can't get over how beautiful this looks <3:

HA.png

Did some grinding before I had to fight N, and almost lost Aero. Stopped both of them at level 10, and I think I'm good to go!

Team.png

We've got a book club starting (Doki Doki reference D:)

Author+N.png

N sent out a Remoraid, which I took out with one Roar of Time, so I didn't get to see any of its moves. And I'd forgotten to heal up at the Pokemon Center, so that could have ended fairly badly.

Black+Randomized__24920.png

I recieve the running shoes and pick up and Energy Powder. Before I can get out of the first patch of grass, I receive my second encounter of the game: A Skitty.

Encounter+2.png

It was fairly easy to catch, as it took only one Feint attack from Aero the Starly.

Caught+2.png

I named it Momo after our very own @PinkKitten (albeit a male). He doesn't have the highest stats, but with a little bit of leveling, Momo the Skitty should be fairly good. He has the ability Pressure, which could come in handy against other mons with moves that contain high amounts of PP. I can already tell that Berg's going to be my carry in this game...

Momo+stats.png

Cleared all of the trainers on Route 2 pretty easily, so no problems there. Fighting Bianca would have served to be a BIT of an issue due to her having gained a Litwick, but it was still no match for Roar of Time. The only problem I had with Bianca was her and her Quagsire's fucking Detect... It was still no match for Aero's Feint and Momo's Cross Chop. Did get her to waste a potion, though.

Now onto the Dreamyard to claim my first static Pokemon (AFTER FUCKING OBLITERATING EVERYONE {and almost losing Momo...} XD). All that trouble for a Weezing...

fUCK.png

Not one of my favorites, but the stats are good, and the moves are fine as well. Named Mary Jane because you know... Pot.

Mary+Jane+Stats.png

Now to fight Cheren and then the gym leader Chili. Cheren had caught himself a Cubone, but it was no match against Roar of Time. The only mon that put up a fight was his Xatu, yet again. I had nearly lost Aero, having him survive with three HP (FUCKING HELL)

After that, I went straight back to Route 2 to begin grinding my mons again, capping them for the time being at level 16. I had Mary Jane forget Defog and learn Zap Cannon. Now to challenge the gym...

First+Gym+%25281st+trainer%2529.png
First+Gym+%25282nd+Trainer%2529.png

The first trainer had a Poliwag, and it almost scared me with Water Pulse (which made Berg confused), and the second had Starly and a Snorunt. To be safe, I did head back to the Pokemon Center between the second trainer and the Chili.

The Chili battle finally came, with Chili using Gothita and Slowpoke. Both of them were One-hit KO'd by Roar of Time (Kind of OP if you ask me...)

Man+Donna.png

Man+Donna+%2528Defeated%2529.png

For all of the trouble, no deaths and the Trio Badge, the TM83 Present, and got dragged off by Fennel to obtain the move Cut ^_^

The Survivors:

The+Team.png

The Deceased:

None.

So far, I've found that this Randomizer Nuzlocke is going to get its kicks off of giving me heart attacks by almost killing my Pokemon. Hopefully, I can either stop getting so scared about things, or I can actually witness a fucking death. So far, I'm winning! ^_^

On 3/25/2018 at 05:23, Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki said:

"I guess that all you need is a bit of determination"

Part 2 - Fortunes Galore

Reveal hidden contents

Part 2

Taking my leave from the lab of Fennel, I head straight back to Route 2 to grind my mons up to level 20. I know that I've been overleveling, but it's far better to be safe rather than sorry. Berg somehow managed to learn Poison Tail O.O

Got into a fight with Plasma in the Dreamyard and wooped their asses with just Berg! They really didn't stand a chance with their Togepi and Numel, compared to any of my mons at the time.

Now it's time for my Dreamyard encounter! Let's see what I get:

Shiny+Meowth.png

FUCK YEAH!!! SECOND PART AND I'VE GOT A FUCKING SHINY!!!

FUCK+YEAH.png

I am the luckiest man on Earth XD Damn, that was fucking harrowing! Took two Poison Tails from Berg to get him that low, and I was scared of getting crits :D Well, I affectionately named her Shimmer, and she is a beautiful bitch, even if she's got a Timid Nature.

Shimmer+Stats.png

She's got Intimidate as her ability, which will really come in handy against stronger mons, but for now, I'll keep focused on getting her leveled. She's got a fairly decent moveset, but the only complaint that I have is Psych Up. I don't like stat changes on my mon, but oh well. I'll get rid of that later.

After my encounter, I went and obtained the C-Gear and Pal Pad from Fennel after helping her obtain the Dream Mist, but since I'm on an emulator, I have no use for that. Useless trash, if you ask me...

Back to Route 2 for some intense grinding! I leveled her up to match the rest of them, and removed Psych Up with X-Scissor, and Sleep Powder with Dragon's Breath

And now to Route 3! OUr encounter for this area is right after our battle with Cheren... His Xatu has now learned Gunk Shot, which could prove very uncomfortable... I got my Berg poisoned, but switching out always helps with keeping it from harming them. Switched out to Shimmer after Cheren sent out Mareep, but Mareep has Poison Tail. Fuck. Took the bitch out with Dragon Breath, though

Cheren+Defeated.png

After hearing from Bianca and a little girl that the little girl had been robbed of her Pokemon, I headed back to Striaton City to heal up and then see our Route 3 encounter! This is it:

Route+3+Encounter.png

I'm loving this, but having a hard time catching the bitch...

Axew+Caught.png

After three attempts, I finally catch the Axew, and name the little dragon-type Panzer. Yeah, Beast mode XD

Panzer+Stats.png

Little Panzer here has Flame Body as an ability, which well be VERY useful, and his stats are fairly good. His moveset is alright, but there's always room for improvement. Time to grind this bitch up.

2 HOURS LATER

Panzer is finally at the same level as everyone else, and I do believe that I "accidentally" leveled up Shimmer just a tad bit while I was at it. Panzer learned Pin Missile, Poison Tail (Natural Gift replaced), and Frenzy Plant (Pin Missile replaced)

Now it's time to beat the living hell out of some Team Plasma members.

LAZY+WAYNE.png
Tristan.png

The first grunt sent out a Nidoran (F), which I didn't give time to attack, and killed immediately. The second round was against two grunts, paired with Cheren. The two grunts used Diglett and Makuhita. The Makuhita was downed immediately, but Due to cheren making Xatu use Solar Beam instead of Power Whip, Diglett got to use Rock Slide on Berg. It did 12 damage, and scared the bejesus outta me. After that, it was also immediately taken out by Xatu's Solar Beam.

After listening to some deep talk from Cheren about Pokemon bonds, I head to talk to Bianca and the little girl. After talking ot them, the little girl gives me Heal Balls in return for the trouble. I would like to get an ecounter in the cave that I fought Plasma in, but I figured that it would be better to hold off on that for now, and just stick to the normal things and make my way towards Nacrene city to face the next gym. I have done a lot of grinding on the way there, making sure that every mon was at level 25 before continuing. Berg has learned Rolling Kick in exchange for Double Team.

In Nacrene City, Cheren takes you for a short walk until you near the Pokemon Center, where he hands you Chesto Berries and tells you that Nacrene City gym uses Normal types, which is a non-important piece of info because of how randomized this shit it.

N+defeated.png

We face N again as he walks out of the gym. He starts out with a Solosis, a rather good choice of Pokemon that I wouldn't mind having in my possession. Solosis had the ability Sandstream, which proved to make it difficult to do anything without getting harmed in the proccess. Next, he brings out a Stunky, which I responds to by sending out Panzer. Stunky had the Airlock ability, which negated the affects of the weather (Whew). The first move that Stunky used was Shadow Sneak, which could be very dangerous, but Flame Skin did the trick. He then sent out Jigglypuff, his final Pokemon. Now is Shimmer's time to shine. I used Dragon Breath, which failed to One-hit KO the Puffball that actually failed a Sing, but another Dragon Breath did the trick.

He then says something about needing Zekrom before rushing off. After that, I get led through the museum towards the back and straight to the gym, where I take on as little opponents as I can O.O XD

Nacrene+City+%25281st+trainer%2529.png
Nacrene+City+%25282nd+trainer%2529.png
Nacrene+City+%25283rd+trainer%2529.png

The first trainer uses a Spinarak, which had Hurrican and scared the shit out of me. I thought that it would do a significant amount of damage, but it really did nothing. The second trainer used a Krokorok. Despite an X Defend from the foe, one Roar of Time was all I needed to take it down. The third sent out a Ditto. I immediately killed it with a Roar of Time, and then she sent out a Chingling. It had Dragon Breath, but it missed, and I killed it with Brine. Next out was Sandile, which I killed with Brine as well.
 Next is onto the Gym leader!

WIN.png

Lorena's first Pokemon was Tirtouga, which was taken down with one hit from Roar of Time. Her second (and last) Pokemon is Sneasel. I send out Shimmer, and (mistakenly) use Psystrike. Sneasel used a few Sky Drops, and it brought Shimmer below half health. I had Shimmer finish it off with a few Stomps and a Dragon Breath (And paralyzing it).

After absolutely wrecking Lorena, I am rewarded with my second badge, and TM67 Ancient Power (Fuck you, game). I find that Plasma is threatening to steal bones from the museum like the juvenile delinquents they are. Thanks, N (still my favorite anti-hero). They steal the skull of the Dragon type Pokemon in the middle of a smoke filled room, and I am tasked with following after them. We meet Burgh, and find that he will be helping us retrieve the Dragon skull from Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest while Bianca and Cheren stay behind at the Museum. Bianca then gives me a Dowsing Machine. They run into the museum and leave us all alone once again.

All in all, this was a pretty exciting part of the Nuzlocke, with two new additions to our party, a shiny Meowth and an Axew. No deaths so far, but we can't be too hopeful.

The Survivors:

SURVIVORS+OF+ROUND+2.png

The Deceased:

None

On 3/26/2018 at 03:46, Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki said:

"I'm so scared right now... We very narrowly lost Momo..."

Part 3 - Fuck This Game

Reveal hidden contents

Part 3

To kick this off, I head straight to the Pinwheel Forest, where we meet up with Burgh. Time for our first encounter on the outside of the Pinwheel Forest!

TEPIG.png

A Tepig! Hey, at least we can have one of the original starters! Even if it has Grass Knot O.O

TEPIG+%2528CAUGHT%2529.png

Caught with a Heal Ball, even though it would've been put into the storage for the moment, anyway. I think that I'll stick with my team for now, and switch out Pokemon when it comes time to do so (Or when I get one of my favorites). I named the little pork rind Raisin, because why not? I'll have to take a look at his stats later, but let's focus on getting to the next gym for now, shall we?

Inside of the Pinwheel Forest, it's time to take on some Plasma Scrubs

Win+1.png

The first grunt sends out Cubchoo, which is immediately taken down by a Roar of Time

After the first grunt, we get to have our first encounter inside of the Pinwheel Forest! Let's see what we get!

Shinx.png

I'm touching myself tonight (Deadpool/2016). All jokes aside, this is an amazing encounter! One of my favorite Pokemon! It has Blast Burn, which will be very helpful in some cases! I catch it on the first try with a Great Ball, which was aided by Poison from Poison Tail ^_^

Shinx.png

I'll be checking on the stats later as well for Shinx. Now to get healed up and continues pushing onwards!

Bitch.png

The second grunt comes armed with Shedinja, This little cunt comes with the ability Wonder Guard, Aero Blast, Dragon Pulse, but was quickly taken down by Panzer with Shadow Punch (Thank fucking Arceus {Not you, V ^_^})

Onto the Next after getting healed up again!

whore.png

The third grunt comes prepared with a single Skitty. I think I can handle this. Yep, a single Roar of Time, and they're outta here! NEXT

Cunt.png

The fourth and final grunt comes with three mons this time! D: The first out is Shinx, but I make sure to make quick work of it with a Roar of Time. The next is Turtwig (Motherfucker). I send Shimmer out for this one, not wanting to have to sit through Berg's recharge. It takes two Dragon Breathes to Paralyze and down Turtwig, who camed armed with Close Combat (Dangerous...). Next out is Togepi, which I keep Shimmer in for and take down with one hit of Psystrike.

After whooping their asses, I obtain the dragon skull, but GORM OF THE SEVEN SAGES (Or whatever) shows up and decided to attempt to challenge me. Luckily for him (I mean me), Lorena and Burgh step in and scare the bitch off. Burgh takes his leave to head back to Catellia to wait at the gym while I return the Dragon Skull to Lenora in return for a Moon Stone. She takes her leave as well, and now it's time to head to the Pokemon Center before heading to Castellia.

Before heading to the gym, I made sure to grind my mons all the way up from 25/26 to level 30, where they might stay unless if I feel threatened. I evolved Shimmer the Meowth into Shimmer the Persian, and Panzer the Axew into Panzer the Fraxure!

But alas, kept by Plasma from partaking in the challenge of the Gym by FUCKING SHIT UP. We meet up with Burgh, Bianca and Iris at the pier, only to find that Bianca had been robbed of her Munna. Let's see what we can do against these assholes, shall we?

Castelia+win+1.png

The first grunts sends out Mareep, which they didn't even get to use due to Roar of Time (Becoming VERY OP here, guys XD). The second Pokemon to be sent out by this scrub is Litwick, which I switch out Berg for Momo due to his Brine move. He is easily defeated without and damage done to my precious mons.

We find Ghetsis, Bronius, and that other Seven Sages guy that no one knows. We get Munna back for Bianca and we receive Yache Berries from Iris for our troubles.

Now to the Gym!

GYM+1.png
GYM+3.png
GYM+2.png

The first trainer starts out with a Petilil. Again, short work from Roar of Time. Second Pokemon out is Roggenrola, which is weak against water, so back to Momo with Brine that makes short work of everything.
The second trainer sends out Squirtle, which is taken down by Berg's Roar of Time. His second mon is Natu, which I take down with Panzer's Flame Wheel
The third trainer sends out Pidove, which is again taken out by Roar of Time. This will probably be my first move of every battle. The second mon to be sent out is Spoink, who I send out Shimmer to deal with using Dragon Breath and Stomp.

Now, with all those pesky trainers out of the way, I can finally get to Burgh. He shouldn't be that hard to take down, but you should always be weary.

GYM+END.png

Burgh's first Pokemon is Herdier. Taken down in one hit by RoT. His next Pokemon is Mienfoo, which I reply to with my Psystrike Shimmer the Persian. His last Pokemon is Flareon, to which I respond to with my Brine Momo the Skitty. It doesn't kill right away, but Super Effectives are better than little to nothing. From the looks of it, his Flareon has Rock Climb, which brought our Skitty down to 1 HP due to a crit. WE HAVE SURVIVED THE NEXT EPISODE.

Next up is to meet Biance at the gate to Route 4 so that we can have our next battle.

The Survivors:

SURVIVORS.png

The Deceased:

None

Will my ragtag team of two be able to endure the trials ahead?  It's time to find out in...

Episode 4 - The Elitest of Elitetrainers

Spoiler

Well, now that the nightmare with Scott is behind us, we still have bigger things to worry about.  We have to face Bianca, and then Cheren almost right away, and Cheren still has that ultra scary Piloswine with who knows what.  I guess it's time to face the music, because at this point, I may be screwed if I lose either Stalker or Shades.  How about we just get it started and see how it goes.

h65Qkr3.png

So I thought Bianca was going to be scary, and the only intimidating thing she had was a lead Minun with Water Spout that she blew both of her Super Potions on.  Other than that, Shades instakilled her Meowth and Ducklett while one Wood Hammer shut down her Phanpy.  Welp...that was far too easy.  Cheren has that killer Piloswine that already killed Spotify, so...I'm gonna go heal and restock on Super Potions before I head onto Route 4, which may be the route of my doom.

dtouezP.png

Ok, forget what I said earlier, Cheren was a pushover too.  Shades hard walled his Slakoth, blew up his Castform and Darumaka, and his Piloswine still has Dark Void and Roost.  Although, it seems that it doesn't have a reliable way to hurt a Ghost type, which led to a very long, drawn out battle.  Trust me, it wasn't very interesting.  Luckily for me, the worst is over.  I just need to blow through the regular trainers on the route and make my way to the Desert Resort, where my next couple of encounters await me.  The comeback to the team is here, boys and girls!

Although, before that, we get a call from Professor Juniper to meet her at the gate to Nimbasa City.  We'll get to that when we get to that, but for now, let's go to the Desert Resort for an encounter...and battles to get more money since I'll probably need it.

Ah, Desert Resort, where the sandstorm looks super flaky because this is an emulator.  I blew up quite a few trainers on my way here to get Stalker some levels (because of course he has to evolve at Lv. 37), but now the time has finally come to begin rebuilding the team that Scott tore apart.  So, let's get that...

gZib8Rq.png

I FOUND AN OLD AMBER?!  This is a stroke of luck and a half!  Not only am I getting my Desert Resort, Relic Castle, and fossil encounters, but now this too?  The team is coming back together faster than I thought.  Anyway, that excitement aside, how about we get a Desert Resort encounter.

2KbNPo4.png

A Persian.  So now this just makes picking Meowth as a starter option a waste of time.  Sucks that Spotify died, anyway.  It had Stone Edge, which is pretty fascinating.  Anyway, I chose to name him Class Act because I swear it's the only Persian nickname I can think of.  So...he has Psystrike, but a -Special Attack nature.  Thick Fat and the nice variety of physical moves will make up for it, especially since he has Endeavor.  I will have to get him caught up with Stalker and Shades, but not until we get all our potential encounters and see who we can fit into the team and who will be a backup in the PC.  Now, onward to the Relic Castle...for the first visit.

Well, the two trainers in here love Steel types, so I killed them with Stalker's bad Heat Crash in hopes of getting him closer to evolving.  As for my encounter...

TSwPGfR.png

This place is just a goldmine for Steel types, isn't it?  A shame that this is the generation right before Knock Off got it's major buff, but I guess we can see how much milage I can get out of Bronzor.  At the very least, Steel still resists Ghost and Dark in Gen 5.  Anyway, I named it (and from this point forward I will refer to her as female) Big Marie.  If you know what it's a reference to, you deserve a cookie.  Also, if you talk to the fossil lady, don't just mash A because you don't get a yes or no option.  Whatever fossil you pick is what you get, no choice involved.  I wanted the Plume Fossil even though it doesn't actually matter.  FeelsBadMan.  Anyway, with the fossil in tow...it's time to backtrack to the museum to get the fossil and Old Amber resurrected and see what we get for it.

rweAFuK.pngneb37HK.png

Well, then.  We got a couple of solid mons here.  The Skarmory's moves kinda suck while the Clefairy has Glaciate and Flame Burst, and I can evolve it right away with my Moon Stone I got for free from Lillianna.  I named them Delta and Fairy Tail respectively.  Now that we got both of them out of the way...I have to walk all the way back to Route 4.  Don't be dumb like me, folks.  Go and get the bike from Nimbasa first before coming here.

So after hiking all the way back to Route 4 and blowing up a backpacker with a Digglet, we're at the gate where Juniper wanted us to meet, and all she does is hand over some Ultra Balls.  Good for me since I still have more encounters to get.  Anyway, the moment we walk into Nimbasa, we encounter a couple of Elitetrainers harassing an old man.  The only person allowed to harass the elderly are destroyers of regions like me.  I had to teach the Elitetrainer a lesson, and then they ran off like the cowards they are towards the amusement park.  We'll worry about them later.  The old man hands me a brand new bike that he clearly wasn't using and then he's on his way while we go off to get more encounters east of Nimbasa City.  Before I could go heal, Bianca shows up to talk my ear off a bit before leaving.  We'll deal with her later.

z9bMNwr.png

Our local Route 16 encounter is a Numel...which is something different, I guess.  Doesn't share the common weaknesses I have on the team.  I chose to name him Maxie...because names are hard.  Now, before I pick out who I'm going to raise up, we have one more prime encounter spot left, and that's Lostlorn Forest.  Sucks we can't do the Zoroark thing since that's an event that's been discontinued a long time ago and this is an emulator, but whatever, right?  Let's go get that encounter.

So for Lostlorn Forest, my encounter was a Hoothoot.  I forgot to get a screenshot, but I caught him and named him Gaepora.  Gaepora has some high power moves...and Giga Drain while Maxie has Revenge and Extremespeed as his only offensive moves...and he had a Mystic Water.  Well, let's get to grinding, shall we?  This is the team now...

c11VZPT.png

And this...is after grinding.

8leGkg1.png

So, let me explain.  When I was grinding up Big Marie, her offensive potential was trash.  Maxie has a priority move, and even if he shares a weakness with Shades, I think I'll get more milage out of Maxie than Big Marie at the moment.  I also had to do all of my grinding twice because my emulator and Discord crashed and I had to restart my computer.  That's in the past, though.  It's time for the real action, and that's to pay a visit to the amusement park in order to blow up some Elitetrainers.  Although, instead of Elitetrainers, it's just N.  After a ride on the ferris wheel, we learn that N is the Elitest of the Elitetrainers.  In order to help his goons escape, we have to fight him.

S45mf8f.png

So he had a Ditto, which I killed in two hits with Maxie, a Nidorino that couldn't live a Psystrike, a Barboach that got Wood Hammer'd by Stalker, and a Gothetelle that only managed to do two attacks before dying.  Wow, N.  For being the Elitest of the Elitetrainers...you kinda suck.  Well, after he gives his claim that he intends to take down the Champion, he's on his way and it's time for everyone's favorite time.  Gym time, where we pray to the heavens that Bagon won't show up and kill me.

bpEDGEx.png  VBOTRHA.png Ih7XKfQ.png

Well...this gym was fairly uneventful, and I forgot to get a screenshot for the third guy.  Oh well, he wasn't a threat anyway.  Now, let's face off with the next director.  Let's see what her new name is.

SN5v0qW.png

Are you serious?  Why is her name Scott too?

Spr_BW_Elesa.png

You're today's challenger?  Well then, prepare yourself for a shocking battle.

Ok, so it seems this Scott is normal unlike the last one.  I wonder why that happened.  Anyway, she leads off with a Charmeleon...that didn't last more than 30 seconds against Class Act because I have Stone Edge...and I got a crit turn 1.  Well then, it seems that my luck is turning around big time.  Anyway, next up is a Grumpig,  It had Brave Bird, but Delta is one bulky bird and swallowed it's hits while Crunching it to death.  The best part is that was her ace.  All that remained...was an Audino.  I brought in Maxie in hopes of just bringing it down with it's Fighting moves, but Maxie's not exactly a physical attacker, so I changed gears and used Perish Song, then switched Maxie out for Stalker to wall Audino while Perish Song did it's job.  Well...this was a bit easy, to be honest.  For winning, I get the badge...and a TM for Rage Powder.  Welp, that sure sucks.  Anyway, we have a fun time with Bianca and Cheren again next time because Cheren has this obsession with battling me after every single badge, so...we'll do that next time.

The Survivors

DQBpwNb.png

The Fallen

293.png&key=10d1ce7626cff0c66390846e3609165.png&key=5821aa0d280c73fc754e2f1ff328548.png&key=50a549a4f5b9e98540531d8c31cb316.png&key=4f706c2b896d1532749eb4be5009142.png&key=d3253f3ba059cae848612e2eaa9c228.png&key=48d98790bc075ae64de574284c20

(I forgot that Ice Cream died too, so I'll be putting them in this list starting next episode)

Archived