Black City

"Hey, you learn fast." Taka said as he grabbed an apron and tossed it to Amelia.

"It's a Friday, so business will be pretty slow. You should be able to get the hang of it easily. You get a lunch break in two hours. I'll let you know if there's anything else you should know." He said as he returned to his own station, bringing the noodles to a bowl to dry. "Maybe before closing time, I'll show you how to cook actually good noodles. Not just store-bought ramen." He said, finishing the first bowl of his homemade ramen, the shop filling up with a classic aroma. 

"Here, you can try some if you like. You still got a bit of time before your shift, if you're really hungry anyway." He said, holding the bowl in front of her. He was kind of banking on her eating at least a little bit, as he put something special in just for her.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia caught the apron that was tossed to her and carefully inspected it before throwing it over her head and tying it around her hips. So far, this was feeling... surprisingly normal. Granted, she felt out of place in a food service job, but she was starting to accept that, at least for now, maybe this man really did just genuinely need some help around the restaurant. If that was the case, it would make sense to use someone like her for this purpose. This may not have been the primary reason for her extortion, but perhaps it was a convenient side-effect for him. If that was true, then perhaps she didn't have to be so tense, at least around the workplace. Plus, if anything happened to her here, it would definitely cast suspicion onto her new employer as she seemed to be the only other employee. 

It was almost four, but Amelia hadn't eaten anything at all all day. She couldn't stomach a meal with her anxiety rising over what she would be doing. She hadn't realized just how hungry she'd gotten until he offered her a bowl of ramen. The food smelled delicious and made her mouth water already. She eyed the bowl of ramen with immediate suspicion. Was this a trap? What if it was drugged? What if there was some substance in it that would get her addicted? Was she just being paranoid? After all, her previous thoughts had just led her to the conclusion she didn't have to worry right now. Surely, if he needed her help around the restaurant, he wouldn't drug her or anything like that... and her stomach was starting to rumble as she became more aware of just how hungry she was. If she didn't eat here, it'd have to be another two hours... Amelia gulped and licked her lips before hesitantly picking up the chopsticks and eyeing her new boss while she slowly picked up some of the noodles and lifted them to her lips.

• Like 1

"Jeez, do you always need to look at me like that? It's just an ordinary bowl of noodles. Though, I did put a new ingredient I've been wanting to put on the menu. I figured you'd be perfect to try it out on." Taka said, half-lying. There was a new ingredient he had been meaning to try out that was in the dish, but there was also something just for Amelia.

Maca, a sweet root vegetable with a bunch of health benefits and flavor bonuses was the new ingredient. It's also a naturally occurring aphrodisiac. Obviously, he couldn't put too much in there as it would ruin the flavor so it was mixed with Asian ginseng and saffron, two ingredients he was already using, to make a rather strong aphrodisiac-laced ramen. Obviously, if he put this on his menu, it would come with a huge disclaimer of its effects, but Amelia wouldn't need one.

"I think I'll call it... The Lovers' Choice." He said to her with a chuckle. "Nah, that's pretty cheesy, huh?" He said with a shrug. The effects wouldn't start until after Amelia's shift was over, but she would feel it. Oh, would she feel it. In fact, he would tell her later to see if he could get a recorded reaction. Having a food guinea pig was fun and much more arousing than he initially took credit for.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

As she stared her boss down, she couldn't gauge his reaction so ultimately decided to start slurping the noodles down. She continued to watch him as she ate, but she did start to eat faster knowing she only had a few minutes to finish. She'd gotten about halfway through the bowl when he finally started speaking up with a line that immediately made her start to panic. She spat out what little food was still in her mouth and immediately stood up with her hands on the table. "What did you put in my food!?" She immediately demanded, especially after hearing the on-the-nose name he suggested. "lovers' choice" had to imply something sexual... But she'd already eaten half of the bowl, so whatever he'd mixed in was more than likely already inside of her working its way through her body... Suddenly, she felt very sick to her stomach at the very thought that she was going to be made to operate the register with some sexual super-stimulant working its way through her bloodstream. 

As her overactive imagination tried to find any possible explanation for what was going to happen to her, her heart began to race. She immediately had to think of something to protect herself, just in case he had any ideas. "I-I hope you know that if anything happens to me while I'm working here it'll look very suspicious on you! So if you put some drug in there that's gonna make me pass out or start acting weird, it's not gonna be good for either of us and people will find out what you're doing!"

• Like 1

"...Do you consider a vegetable a drug?" Taka said seriously, stoically looking at Amelia as she freaked out. Talk about a drama queen, even if her intuition was right on the money. But she wouldn't have to worry about the side effects until after her shift. Though, he did wonder what would've happened if he didn't measure out the ingredients correctly... Now, that would've been something, even if it would've been bad for business.

"Relax, drama queen. I only put in a sweet root vegetable. Not even a lot. I would've called it the Lovers' Choice because the new ingredient in there, if you put a high enough amount of it together, is an aphrodisiac. I only put in about four ounces worth to not mess with the flavor. I assure you, you'll be okay." He said, faking sincerity. He wasn't lying, he just knew she was going to be a sopping mess later on and he couldn't wait to see what she would do then.

"Get up in my face all you want, just eat before your shift starts." He said as he went back to his own workstation.

Edited by laslosurname928
Spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia blushed in embarrassment after the ingredient was explained. She didn't actually know what an aphrodisiac was or how it would affect her body later on, though had she known she likely would have been much more nervous going forward. Perhaps such a state of mind would have even caused the root to take effect sooner as a placebo. Since she didn't know what it was, though, she could only assume by the casual way he spoke about the ingredient, that it wasn't actually that big of a deal. He wasn't laughing, smirking, or taunting her about it. If anything, he seemed annoyed by her sudden outburst. 

"Erk... I see..." She looked back down at the bowl and sat back down. "W-well, you can't blame me for being suspicious! Extortion isn't exactly how most legitimate businesses go about getting new employees... For all I know you could be running some sex trafficking ring in the back room or something. Until I find out why you went to such lengths to get me to do whatever you want, I'm gonna be paranoid about everything..." While the example she'd just offered was obviously unrealistic, it was on par with the types of fantasies she'd explored in her online chat and roleplay history and consequently was exactly where her mind went upon realizing the situation she was in. It would certainly take a lot of effort to get her mind out of that spot and she wasn't convinced that would ever happen. This man had to be up to something and, as she said, until she found out what that was, she'd be anxious about everything. 

Amelia's stomach rumbled once again. She bit her lip again before focusing her attention back on the bowl. The ramen actually was quite tasty, so she was glad she would be able to finish the rest of the bowl without worry. She soon began to slurp up the rest of the noodles, trying not to burn her tongue as she did so. Now that he mentioned it, the noodles did taste a little different than she remembered. There was certainly a hint of a new ingredient mixed in with the familiar flavor. She didn't think much more of the aphrodisiac comment. If it was anything for her to worry about it, he probably wouldn't have told her so calmly while trying to get her to calm down and eat more of it. Perhaps relying on such naive intuition was a mistake, but she honestly just wanted to finish eating at this point. When she finally finished the bowl, she set it down and looked up at the clock to see that it was 5:00 now. 

"Um... th-thank you for the food." She stood up, making sure her apron was on straight before walking up to the register. "So... is there anything I need to know about this thing?"

Taka didn't think much of the girl's explanation for her paranoia. It made sense, though the sex trafficking ring comment made him make a face that almost looked like disgust. He wasn't interested in stuff like that. No, he much more enjoyed when people did things of their own will, or at least they were under the impression that they are.

The man grabbed the empty bowl, putting it in the sink to wash out later before going to the register with Amelia. "It's a standard register. Push the top button to open it, push the tray back when you're done. Use the keypad to calculate purchases and... Oh, right." He said, grabbing a piece of laminated paper which had all of the stores menu items and their prices. "You'll need that. I wouldn't want you having to look up at the menu every time you needed to do an order." He said, as he walked back to the sink to wash out the bowl. Despite this going far better than expected, he still needed to keep up the facade as best as he could. Especially if some moron came in here just to harass the new female worker, just because she's female. He couldn't just let stuff like that happen, at least in his shop.

"Is there anything else you need to know?"  

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia took note of every bit of instruction she'd received. As he taught her how to operate the register, it really started to sink in just how... normal... this whole situation was. He was acting like nothing had ever happened between the two of them. Like she was just some new employee. In a way, it was frustrating, a part of her wished she would just figure out what he was going to do with her so that she would at least know what to expect, yet another part of her was just relieved to be able to buy more time and hopefully work out a way out of this mess. 

The instructions seemed simple enough. Just take orders, punch the numbers in, exchange the money, and close the drawer. Of course, things would get more complicated than that as the day got busier, but he did say it wouldn't get very busy on a Friday. When she was asked if there was anything else she needed, she thought for a bit, glancing down at the menu, it seemed pretty straightforward as well. If she needed any help during her shift, she'd probably be able to ask him on the fly. Still, she could use this as an opportunity to at least gather some sort of information. She didn't even know this man's name. It would be nice to not have to think of him as her blackmailer every time his face came up. Having a name to go by would hopefully ease her anxiety a bit. "Um... I think I understand everything, but... what's your name? You clearly already know mine, but you're still a total stranger to me." 

The man looked up at Amelia. He had been straightforward with her this entire time, but I guess the one area he hadn't been was with his name. He figured that even if this all did fall through, there was no point in hiding his identity. Besides, if he wanted her to feel more trust in him, he would need to be at least a bit more transparent.

"Takahashi. You can call me Taka." He said plainly with a small smile. "Alright, customers should be in any minute. Look alive." He said casually as he started making more ramen. It was slow, but his plan was coming to fruition. But for now, it was time to be in business mode. He had Amelia's reaction to the noodles to look forward to later anyway. 

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Amelia narrowed her eyes slightly as Taka told her his name. Only a first name, of course. Still, if she spent enough time around him, she was sure to get his last name eventually. Even with just a first name, maybe she could dig up some information on him on her own time. On being told to get to work, she positioned herself right next to the register and started waiting for a customer; she put her worry about the food she'd eaten to the back of her mind, blissfully unaware that not long after her shift would be over, the root would be taking effect and reducing her to a horny dog against her will. 

Of course, she never completely let Taka off her mind and would frequently glance back at him to verify that he was just doing noodles, though as time went on her glances predictably became less frequent and she was able to devote more attention to more helpful things like studying the menu. It was clear this was going to be a long shift...

Taka's mind focused on cooking and taking care of his business. though he did occasionally think about what Amelia would do with just his first name. He didn't really care what she found out about him, he was an innocent man on the surface. He may have had a court record, but it was proven he was innocent and falsely accused, so he wasn't worried.

Even then, his mind still went back to Amelia and her reaction to the root vegetable currently and very slowly taking hold of her body. But, there wasn't much time to think about it unfortunately. The shift had begun and the day, while not super busy, was sure to be long...

Amelia's shift was just about over, and Taka had to close up in about two hours. "Alright, you end in five minutes." He said to the woman as some customers were leaving after eating their food. "Not bad for your first day. You held yourself pretty well." He said seriously.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

As the shift went on, Amelia was able to deal with the customers pretty well despite her anxiety. She was actually quite skilled at hiding it considering this wasn't exactly her first time being required to. She actually found the job to be strangely enjoyable. Though she got a little anxious whenever Taka's regular customers would ask about her job out of natural curiosity, she was able to brush it off as a simple need for more consistent pay and leave it at that. Still, she found chatting with customers to be surprisingly enjoyable. She hadn't had much meaningful social interaction outside of babysitting. She didn't really have to deal with any people she recognized which may have saved her some embarrassment or worse depending on who that someone would be. Taka hadn't done anything suspicious all day, either, which helped ease her anxiety. By the end of the shift, she'd almost completely forgotten she was forced to come here against her will. On the contrary, she was actually quite glad she came.

Before long, the sun was going down and Taka had told her that her shift was almost over. "Th-thank you..." She responded to his compliment. However, realizing her shift was almost over started to give rise to her anxiety again. Sure, her shift was almost over, but that might just mean she'd have to deal with whatever depraved things this man had in store for her... She bit her lip at the thought. Just what would he do once that sign on the door flipped to "Closed"? Would he have her strip for him? Bend over this desk and get fucked by him? Maybe he'd record her and take lewd photos to hold over her head forever... Somehow, these thoughts all started to pile up in a way she never would have expected... she could feel her body heat rising. She was starting to blush enough that she could it in her cheeks. The scenarios that were plaguing her imagination were now playing out much more vividly in her mind and her breath started to get heavier... what... was this...? 

Amelia considered turning back to face Taka, but no doubt he would see her blush, so she instead stared at the window hoping to god no more customers would show up before closing as she spoke to him. "S-so... once I'm off, does that mean I can... g-go back home..?" Amelia was shocked by how badly she was stuttering, but she couldn't help it... somehow the idea of being degraded right here and now was filling her body with some sort of intense lust... She could feel her crotch moistening and a burning desire to touch herself started to course through her body... why... was she... getting turned on by this...? She was starting to get just as disgusted with herself as she was with Taka, perhaps even more so! "I-I need to check on my little sister..."

• Like 1

"Uh... Yeah?" Taka said, looking at Amelia and noticing she wasn't looking at him. At first, he didn't get why, but remembered what he fed her earlier. The aphrodisiac must've started to take effect. "What, did you think I was gonna keep you here after hours? I figured you would want to go home soon anyway." He said, trying to hide his already faint smirk. It was already much stronger than anticipated if it was having this effect on her already. 

"Did you think I wanted to keep you here or something? I still have late night customers, y'know." He said before making a voiced sign of concern. "Hey, you alright? You haven't looked at me this entire conversation." He said, obviously knowing what was happening to her, but couldn't show that he knew. Feigning concern was the best thing he could do right now.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

"O-oh, so you don't close yet..." Amelia winced blushed even harder realizing that it must have really been just her active imagination thinking up these scenarios. Somehow, that didn't help the sexual tension building up inside her body. Somehow the idea of getting fucked right here and now with the possibility of a customer walking in and seeing her like that... a collar... handcuffs... maybe she'd have to take their order while getting fucked by some depraved toy... Sh-shit! Why was she thinking like this...? Since she'd long since let the secret ingredient in that bowl of ramen go, she wasn't capable of connecting the dots just yet, especially with her mind as scattered as it was. 

"Y-yeah!" She breathlessly blurted out as soon as Taka asked if she was okay, closing her legs together in an effort to prevent her body from leaking. She could feel her blush creeping across her cheeks. "I'm fine... I-I just... I-I really need to use the bathroom is all...!"

• Like 1

"Uh... Okay. I can take you to it if you like." The man said going up to Amelia and lightly placing his hand on her shoulder. With the aphrodisiac in her system, she was sensitive to the touch, meaning even the slightest bit of contact would be enough to make her squirm, maybe even cum depending on how sensitive she was. 

Taka knew exactly what he was doing, but acting concerned and like he didn't know would just sell Amelia on that he was legitimately unsure of what was happening. He was honestly just admiring his work at this point, and wanted to see what would happen next.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

The moment Taka's hand made contact with her shoulder, "Ahh!" She exclaimed while a sudden wave of pleasure shot through her body and nearly knocked the young lady to her knees if she wasn't supporting herself with her palms firmly planted on the counter before her. With her knees week, she could feel a slight discharge leaking from her panties and running down her leg. "Sh-shoot..." This wasn't normal... "Wh-what the hell did you do to me!?" She couldn't find the courage to turn to face him. She knew looking the man in the eyes would only drive her crazier, so instead she just stared at the counter in front of her, turning her head away from his face so he couldn't see her blush. "Y-you drugged me! Or- or something! I don't know what you did... But y-you did something! Wh-what the hell...!" 

• Like 1

"W-What the hell do you mean?! What's with the sudden accusation?" Taka said, feigning ignorance. "Can you at least face me when talking to me?" He said, spinning Amelia around gently by her shoulders so he could see her face. When he saw her bright red face and flustered expression, he knew it was working perfectly. Of course, he didn't show it on his face, but he knew. The only question that remained was what the young woman would do next.

"You're face is bright red...! Do you have a fever or something?" Taka said, putting his hand up to the woman's forehead to feel her rising body temperature. "You're burning up..." He mumbled, faking worry in his voice and on his face.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Every moment was torture. Her body was already leaking like crazy and now he was touching and moving her...! When she was spun around, a new wave of shame ran over her. Now Taka could see her lewd expression. "St-st-stop playing dumb and don- don't touch me...! Hnngh..." The hand on her forehead was telegraphed this time, so it didn't elicit as strong of a reaction, but the extra contact, especially with her heated skin only made her fever pitch higher. She couldn't look him in the eye, she continued to look down at the floor through the corner of her eyes. She couldn't.... she didn't... what... Her thoughts were completely incoherent at this point. Perhaps it was her own panicked mind psyching up the effects of the imaginary drug she'd been injected with. It didn't help that her body was extremely sensitive by nature and beyond that, she was highly sensitive to the effects of drugs and alcohol. 

"I- Ahh... I'm fine!" She blurted out again, her hands starting to slip as she adjusted to continue supporting her weight. Her legs were completely jelly at this point. "Just- just let me go home! I'm fine I sa-said!" She had never felt so humiliated in her life. Her mind was too melted at this point to worry about whether or not Taka was truly innocent, she just had to get out of here. She couldn't be seen like this... she needed relief and she needed it fast...!

• Love 1

"Okay, okay... Jeez." Taka said, taking his hand off of Amelia. "Just... At least text me so I know you're home safe. Don't want to lose an good employee." He said, somewhat seriously. "You'll be getting your pay for today tomorrow, so... rest easy, I guess." He said, untying her apron off of her. His hand, though, slightly grazed Amelia's back; enough for her to feel it anyway.

"Hope you feel better soon." He said, hiding his slight smirk from Amelia. Maybe something more would happen at this moment, but it was more likely that Amelia would leave the store. Still, a man could dream.

• Senior Staff

Amelia's heart skipped a beat when she felt Taka reach around her body. He was going to grab her and start kissing her o-or taking off her clothes...! This is what was going on in her mind even while he began to remove her apron. Her heart raced faster and faster along with the pace of her breathing. First her apron... then her top... the moment her skin would be exposed to the elements, it would be all over...! And when his hand brushed against her back unexpectedly, another soft gasp escaped from her lips. "Ahh~" Every moment felt like a battle. She was already right on the edge of cumming and he, almost literally, had done absolutely nothing to her... But what came next was almost more of a shock than anything else today.

...nothing? That was it? No plans to degrade her? Humiliate her? Rub it in her face that he could do anything he liked to her and she'd enjoy it...? Why would he be passing up such a perfect opportunity to exploit her? It made no sense... Even if he wasn't into rape or taking advantage... even she knew it was clear getting consent would be easy with just a little toying around... Was he really just going to let her go home, just like that...? Strangely enough, the very idea of not being taken advantage of at this point seemed even more distressing than the thought of being safely at home. The more she thought about it, she couldn't go home like this. She was a wreck... if any stranger were to so much as bump into her, god knows what would happen... and Jasmin seeing her like this after her first day of work...? No, she couldn't let that happen... The bathroom! Of course, she'd already used the excuse she needed to use the bathroom. If she could just get there... 

"I-I still need to use the bathroom! C-could you... please... show me..." It felt like it took every ounce of strength for her to ask. The juices leaking from her crotch were rapidly ruining her panties. She truly was a total mess, likely to a much further extent than Taka would have expected. There was no way she could make it home like this without turning any heads or getting herself into danger... 

• Like 1

"Sure... You sure you don't need anything else? You look really red now." He said, leading Amelia by the hand to the back, where the employee bathroom was. He figured, why not push just a tad bit more...? The two passed the kitchen into a small, narrow hallway that barely fit two people, causing the two to being close to one another. He let Amelia go ahead and would direct her from behind, thinking it wouldn't be hard to make it look as if he bumped into Amelia "accidentally".

He "tripped" a bit and ended up grinding against Amelia, placing his hands on her hips for "support" so he wouldn't fall all the way down. "S-Sorry!" He exclaimed, himself fully pressed against Amelia, "accidentally". 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"I-I said I just need to use the bathroom!" She blurted out defensively. With sexual tension at the forefront of her mind, there was nothing she could interpret his assertion as other than an offer for some sort of sexual favor. As Taka took her hand, her blush grew even redder. He knew what he was doing, he had to...! N-no, she shouldn't be spending anymore time with him... b-but... she couldn't just leave like this... As he lead her to go through the narrow passageway ahead of him, her only possible escape route was now cut off which strangely only made her feel hotter. F-fuck... there was something seriously wrong with her! 

As she walked through the narrow hallway, her mind was racing as fast as her heart. She was ready for anything... would she be walking into the arms of some complete stranger? Would he drive her into a dead end and then start tearing at her clothes and groping her? Just the very thought... his arms wrapped around her body, his hot breath on her neck as he whispers that he owns every inch of her slutty body... G-god, why was she thinking such lewd things and why couldn't she get her mind straight? And then, without warning, she suddenly felt Taka's hands on her hips, immediately paralyzing her in her tracks. As she felt his weight falling against her body, she extended her arms out to the walls to keep herself from falling to the ground. His body was now firmly pressed against hers. She could feel everything from his broad chest to his crotch against her butt... "Aah-aahh!!" In less than a second, she reached an orgasm right there in the hallway, soaking her panties and spilling all over the floor and her legs. By the end of the second, she'd dropped to her knees, trembling in orgasmic pleasure and blushing even brighter in total shame as she clenched her arms tightly. "N-no! D-don't touch me! I-I- ahh...!" On the slim chance she'd somehow managed to hide it so far, there was no way Taka hadn't noticed the cum spilling from her legs now. How humiliating... "D-don't.. look...!" 

• Love 1

With Taka being pressed against Amelia, he could feel just how wet she was. It was so evident, that even he was sure some of her juices had gotten onto his pants where his groin was. Because he was using her as "support", he had to make it seem as if he really needed her for his balance. "W-Wait, don't fall! Whoa!" He exclaimed as he fell with her, although he was on his knees while Amelia was on the ground completely. They were still fairly close, but Taka was far enough away to just look down and admire the effects of the aphrodisiac.

He loved seeing her moan and squirm uncontrollably, like an animal in heat. But the one thing he wanted to hear, was her desire: what she really wanted. It was clear Amelia wanted more than just to touch herself. She was constantly avoiding Taka, which sent signals to his head that maybe she had certain expectations of what she really wanted.

"It's very clear you don't need to use the bathroom..." He said, looking down at her and the arousing mess she was making. "So... What did you really want all this time...?" He asked, just a bit of his persona from the other night seeping through, but only a little. If he could keep up most of the facade until she blurted out what she wanted, he considered this little experiment of his to be a small, but incredibly rewarding victory.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

An air of suspense filled the hall as soon as those words left Taka's mouth. Immediately, Amelia scrambled to a more flexible position. She flipped herself over so that she could see Taka while crawling backwards away from him. She was sitting up slightly with her butt on the ground and staring up at him. "I-I... You... d-don't play dumb! You did something to me! You made me all- all..." She shuddered, she couldn't bring herself to say the words. Her situation was humiliating enough, having to talk about it? That just seemed impossible. "Da-dammit, I'm not letting you win like that...! You tell me what you put in my body!!" 

Taka chuckled a bit, slowly crawling towards Amelia with a smirk on his face, dropping more of his facade, just a bit. "I told you what I put in there. A root vegetable, called maca. Though, when mixed with two ingredients already in my noodle recipe, Asian ginseng and saffron, it makes for a powerful aphrodisiac-laced noodle. You do know what an aphrodisiac is, don't you?" He asked as he looked to the woman.

"Don't worry, it's not a drug, though it may feel like one. It's a powerful substance that can illicit a strong sexual desire. It can also make your inhibitions fade and make you truly want something that you crave. Doesn't necessarily have to be sex, but that's usually how it goes." He said, inching closer and closer to the woman.

"But I didn't lie to you. This is a menu item I have been wanting to put on for quite some time now, obviously with a forewarning. I just needed someone to test it on so I could record the effects. So I'll ask again..." He said, close once again to Amelia.

"What did your really want this whole time you were squirming and moaning?"

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up