Hi!

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Vixen. I recommend that you complete your profile status if you haven't done so yet. At 100%, you'll have a roleplay sheet that will tell others what you like or dislike since everyone have different kind of tastes and fetishes. Private RPs can be done easily within EcchiText system. I hope you'll enjoy your stay. :3

Welcome to the site. I see that you already complete the most vital part of your profile so i won't gonna remind you. Anyway, for the list of the staff, you can see here. If there's someone claim themselves admin but it wasn't on that list, do not comply no matter what they offer or said.

Also, you don't need to worry, most people here welcome both PM RP or public RP so you can relax.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, it's good to see you! Feel free to have a look around the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin has put together for new dreamers. It's full of useful information and will help you get settled! If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

Archived