GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

I finish looking at the collection of things on the cloak and then hear someone, I have yet to be introduced to, speak about how to share these items. It makes me wonder whether these people might be thieves or not, but I mostly doubt that to be the case. I do not really understand the odd exchange that seems to happen between the young woman and this man, though I get the feeling that something is indeed being done interaction wise, though subtlely.

Since these people seem to know the outside world much better than I, I find it logical to finally ask:"I am a strange to the outlands here. If it is not too much trouble, I would ask if I may accompany you outsiders", I say in the humblest tone I can find.

Before we can get to greet each other, this young woman seems to activate some sort of juju and out of reflex I try to determine the arcana being used and of course look in the direction that she is.

*He smiles at the Lady Kazumi who seems to want to flirt with him as much as he wants to flirt with her, he is about to give a killer a line or at least he thinks so but before he can, she yells 'Look out!' and he turns serious looking in the direction she is looking, and he cant see anything. He understand from the ointment that its used to cast a very powerful spell to see hidden things and he puts two and two together. However he doesn't know how to cast the spell, he only knows it exists.*

"There is an invisible creature here, if you have a way to reveal it I suggest you do so. Another useless, powerless, pathetic servant of Shar"

*Darius says hoping to piss it off,  then he passes his hand over his eyes and speaks the word in the language of magic"

"Curuceníte"

*His eyes glow blue, and he is hoping to detect the magical auras of the creature. Then as he draws his sword as he moves and gets himself between the Lady Kazumi and the creature, he does this be standing in front of her in the direction she is looking so hopefully the creature is forced to attack him.*

Spoiler

I used a swift action to talk, drew my weapon with a move action and used a standard action to cast Arcane Sight

I sense the young lady to be in some sort of danger, so I grab my doll and rub its head in a circular motion and aims her juju at the woman.

Spoiler

Using the hex Hex: Fortune: The witch can grant a creature within 30 feet a bit of good luck for 1 round. The target can call upon this good luck once per round, allowing him to reroll any ability check, attack roll, saving throw, or skill check, taking the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the first roll is made. At 8th level and 16th level, the duration of this hex is extended by 1 round. Once a creature has benefited from the fortune hex, it cannot benefit from it again for 24 hours.

The Astrodaemon vanishes into the enchantment of Kerzin's kimono and an image of it appears in the fabric, looking confused.

"What the Hell?" Entreri demands as the Astrodaemon first reveals itself, putting his hands on the hilt of his weapons.

"Abaddon more likely." Jarlaxle quips.

When Kerzin instantly dispatches the first Daemon the other faux adventures look at each other.

"Stop!" Jarlaxle cries before they too shed their forms. "Whomever you work for, I have something they will definitely want! Besides are you sure you want to fight all of us? Including these two?" Jarlaxle inquires, nodding at Entreri then Kerzin.

There was a pause.

"Did you just kill our pack mate?" Malus asks of Kerzin in an angry tone, one that suggested that if he did the fight was on.

*Darius doesn't know how Lady Kazumi was suddenly affected by a spell, but he can see the aura around her and because he recognizes as magic and he decides to dispel the effect, he waves his hand over her forehead and says the magic word*

"Curulár"

Spoiler

Dispell check roll.

oll(1d20)+11:
16,+11
Total:27

Should dispel up to a Caster Level 16th spell. I used the creature variant so no effect upon her magic items.

"Lady Kazumi, are you okay?"

*Darius knows he failed and he is concerned for Lady Kazumi's safety and his own he would love to track where the spell came from using Arcane Sight and Overland Flight but he does not know that Lady Kazumi was ok*

"False alarm seems to be an illusion."

*He turns to Lady Kazumi giving her a reassuring smile*

"I recommend you have cleric or another experience healer take a look at you. And if you experience any strange symptoms please let me know"

Lady Gold-Knowledge(nobility) DC 20

Spoiler

Born twenty years ago in the distant Kingdom of Arcadia to the Royal Family the girl that would be come to be known universally as Lady Gold was a surprise to the aging King and Queen whom thought the Queen past her childbearing years. Lady Gold was born with hair and eyes the color of literal shining gold and within a week could talk and walk. This shocking development had the Clerics of Saint Cuthbert called, and though it appear that every divination spell cast upon the child failed it was widely speculated that the child was some kind of half-Celestial, immaculately conceived perhaps. Others though among the suspicious Lawful Clerics of Saint Cuthbert weren't so sure, instantly suspicious of any power that blocked their divinations.

As the child grew she proved to have a borderline omniscient understanding of events around her and in distant lands as well as a knowledge of lore beyond that of the greatest sages, though as she aged she learned to keep her mouth shut as her knowledge frightened those around her more often than not, leading her to often play dumb about what she knew. Growing into a teenager it was shown that while she was always kind hearted to the less fortunate she had a surprisingly cruel streak towards the arrogant and mean among the nobility and creatures she encountered of Evil weal. Though she mostly grew out of this as she matured she kept her cruel streak in regards to creatures of supernatural Evil, though she didn't hesitate to use them, claiming they were better under her thumb than out wreaking havoc. The powerful court wizard bound a number of fiends to her under her control including a trio of succubi she used as maids.

This was just one of the many things that put Lady Gold on the Church's blacklist over time, as well as the use of creatures and items of Evil to combat Evil she was openly critical of many of the Church of Saint Cuthbert's dogmas claiming they failed to strengthen the common good, often failing Good itself with their overly lawful strictures for while the church was Lawful Neutral, it was suppose to be there to uphold the common good.

At age 18 Lady Gold became a wandering adventurer after a fashion building a network to support her endeavors and to facilitate her self decided missions, however it has rapidly become clear that her network not only gives her access to resources far beyond what even the Princess of a large nation should be able to have, but that the network, despite her clearly being in control of it, predates Lady Gold's life by centuries if not longer.

Only the most observant and wise have noted this, but it begs the question; Who is Lady Gold, really?

• Thanks 1

As violent and over the top it sounds and is, I merely shake my head lightly to indicate a no."Ohhh, that would probably kill her. Then it will probably just possess someone else. You see, smashing her head will not hurt the spirit. I could do a ritual however...", I say and then fish out some scrolls detailing how to do such a thig, then show it to the golem.

That comment quickly triggers the scholarly side of me as I begin to ramble on and on about even the most minute details of this, surely boring to about 95% of all people in existance and yet there is more and more. I kind of lose track about why I am talking about this subject now that I am in full shaman mode with describing everything, even older and discarded parts of the ritual.