GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

2 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

The system is built in such a way that with the proper mechanical approach almost any character class is viable. As a long time Champions GM, believe me I can min-max with the best of them. Combat efficacy does not, necessarily, translate to fun to play or interesting to watch.

100% of this. Champions .....hahha... thats an blast from the past (before I was even born, but I still have tried the system....)

4 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

The system is built in such a way that with the proper mechanical approach almost any character class is viable. As a long time Champions GM, believe me I can min-max with the best of them. Combat efficacy does not, necessarily, translate to fun to play or interesting to watch.

I think it depends on the game, but I agree with the general sentiment however I enjoy the fantasy of power, specially these days.

1 hour ago, MIroque said:

As the town welcoming comitee was just an lowly sheriff, one of the knights relayed him the information, more state of the fact matter, than anything, so that the Osirian unit would be staying beyond the city games, and were not going to cause harm to anyone, unless provocated. Knight also told the sheriff that they might come into the town to spend some coin, and if someone was causing commotion with the Osirian delegates, it would not go unanswered.

The caravan had already started to build their tent village when the towns comitee got there, and the Pyramid shaped pavilion was up first. Princess was resting there.

Reveal hidden contents

OOC: I take that those who riden Lady Gold's carriage were all in the town already, when this happend?

I am afraid that because of some of my post it would have to be at least a few hours, you would be the last one to join us in the baths but we haven't had dinner so it cant be that late. None of our characters meant to leave you behind.

13 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Lady Gold's eyes widen as Red and Lady Kazumi go at it at the side of the pool. "I forget, do Kitsune have fast healing? Because I have a feeling she is going to need it." Lady Gold jokes.

I wonder what Lady Gold's succubus would think about it...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

steamy party 

This is literally my first group roleplay and my first public scene, I think its a little tamer than I usually do more from setting and characters than anything else, but it is certainly enjoyable. Though I think that's more to do with @IsabellaRose than anything else.

Edited by PsychoSexual
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

So, with Black Crusade having fallen into torpor, the Ruinous Powers have whispered there is room here for a new face.

If that is, in fact, true, having given the characters the once over, here's my initial character concept:

Gladiator who has won his freedom and started his own ludus. Most days the doctore runs the training while I am otherwise engaged.

Thoughts?

I am looking forward to seeing the character

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dozle The Crusader said:

i bet she would like the large ride Adam could give XD now how could he do so he is bigger then the door 

I just know the mage that built Adam totally fitted him out with a large vibrator attachment! If he can eat, who knows what else he can do?  Run with it brother!

Edited by Balthier