Let's start being honest about sex!

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

You'd definitely have to talk dirty to me in English - I'm a stupid Yank. I do like to talk dirty though. I'm super visual though, so lights on.

And an unexpected cold, wet dog nose in the shitter mid-stroke can take you right off your game. Trust me.

My parents got me to learn other languages since I was 10 at 15 I was mostly fluent in English at 18 spanish too and now at 25 I have an ok French and I can get my way around Italian too

So if Frenching is the popular open mouthed kiss, what's Americaning, Braziling (or do you guys get the wax - which I am a fan of although, now in my 50's a razor is good enough most of the time), Germaning et cetera?

And @JennyDK I guess it's Danishing (which in this country gets you close to very tasty pastries)?

3 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

So if Frenching is the popular open mouthed kiss, what's Americaning, Braziling (or do you guys get the wax - which I am a fan of although, now in my 50's a razor is good enough most of the time), Germaning et cetera?

And @JennyDK I guess it's Danishing (which in this country gets you close to very tasty pastries)?

Yeah the waxing is pretty common here, and here we have a thing called Greek kiss that is when you kiss someone's butthole 

• 4 weeks later...

I was reading from the beginning and see many things that i want to talk about. but now all of them are off topic u.u
So i gonna follow with a new topic.
Do you think that the romantic sex feels different from the sex that you have only for sex?
In my case i feel that having sex with romantic feelings involved just feels much better but just have sex for pleasure have its own thing as well.
I had only 2 girls in my whole life so far, probably my opinion is not the most accurate.

It has never ceased to amaze me that, no matter how realistic and detailed a roleplay/fanfiction/wherever-else-has-written-smut gets, no one—and I mean no one—will describe the awkward tiny intricacies that occur when anyone ever has sex IRL:

• queefing/farting, and how you either have to either pretend you somehow didn’t hear (or that it killed your mood, which it most certainly did); or laugh and hope they laugh along, in which case you risk offending the other person and/or killing the mood.

• finding just the right angle oh god right there don’t stop please don- aaaaand the dick slipped out... there goes my orgasm.

• Has anyone who has written about anal sex actually ever had it??? THERE. IS. NO. SUCH. THING. AS. SPONTANEOUS. ANAL. SEX. There needs to be preparation! There needs to be patience! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SPIT/WATER DOES NOT WORK AS LUBE. I said what I said!!!

• Not every orgasm is mind-glowingly awesome, leaves you panting for breath, your mind spinning, etc... Sometimes it’s just like,” Oh god, yes I’m cumming! Gahhhhh!... Wow. Phew. Okay, cool, I’m craving sushi, want to grab some with me?” and sometimes it’s just like, “Eh. That was okay.”

...Definitely a lot more but those are just what I could think of off the top of my head.

@BelleSoumis all 100% accurate points - but not much ultra real fiction gets written because most of the time life is boring and drab and that's not a ton of fun. But, I am 100% down to try to do something real, accurate and awkward. That "oops dick slipped out and got half way up your ass" moment, the queef, or the cold dog nose in your butt...

Yep, I am giving this a strong two thumbs up.

• 1 month later...

Can't agree more with anal sex preps, unless your'e one of those types that actually enjoy having a brown sheen coating on his cock.  Personally, I enjoy the prep more than the actual act.....I've been gagged tied with hands behind my back, laying face down in a tub while an enema bag is hung from the shower spray nozzle, a tube up my ass....I can feel every drop of that warm soapy water as it fills my butt!

• 1 month later...
On 04/08/2020 at 23:48, KinkyKathy said:

Can't agree more with anal sex preps, unless your'e one of those types that actually enjoy having a brown sheen coating on his cock.  Personally, I enjoy the prep more than the actual act.....I've been gagged tied with hands behind my back, laying face down in a tub while an enema bag is hung from the shower spray nozzle, a tube up my ass....I can feel every drop of that warm soapy water as it fills my butt!

Jeeezus Kathy, please, tell us more 😏

But, I have to disagree with everyone on this thread, to a degree! Spit may not be the best lube, but it does work! I dated a girl that loved anal, and we didn’t always use lube! I would eat her ass for a goidt15-20 mins get her butt extremely messy and wet, then make her gag on my dick getting it very sloppy I MEAN EXTREMELY SLOPPY I MEAN SPIT BUBBLES FOAMING FROM MOHTU! and then slide in. Also when you have anal sex, a person’s anus will start to secrete a fluids too that makes it sleeker and wetter

Anyone else ever feel 'stupid' after sex? It doesn't happen after masturbation, but sometimes after some particularly vigorous sex, I just get stupid brain for the following hour or so. The post-nut clarity is still there, but it's like my mind is both clear and dull. I'm probably 10x more likely to walk into a room and forget what I was doing, slow to respond to simple questions, that kind of thing.

I'm guessing it has to do with physical exertion. Is it just a me thing though?

• 4 months later...

This happened within the past month for me:
Sometimes vaginas queef. It happens it's natural. I'm lucky my partner and I are are old enough/mature enough to understand that. We did both end up giggling at one point during but it didn't ruin the mood or stop sex for us.
Being able to laugh during sex is something I hope everyone can experience one day. It's so easy to make it so serious and that can kill the mood instantly when anything goes wrong.
Be safe, be smart and most importantly have fun!

On 05/08/2020 at 05:48, KinkyKathy said:

..wait.. soap? Ugh, but that's not supposed to get into your intestine! I mean I get the idea of prepping (to be honest I'm not such a big fan of anal so the few times I did it I did never bother doing any prepping. However it always worked out fine.) but I am sure that you should not be using soap anywhere inside of your body.

Archived