Teen brother and sister (WNS x Tsuki)

When she felt his brother plunge into the folds of his femininity, Yukina stopped fighting. At that moment she had to admit to herself that the bond that united them transcends time and space. That red thread woven into their bodies would always bring them back to each other in an endless run-up. Why waste time fighting the inevitable? It had escaped her for so long, now she was tired of running away. She moaned and opened herlegs to facilitate Nate. All he was making her feel was new, but his body moved as if he knew every ace in his brother's sleeve. The thrill that ran through her was powerful and passed through her like an electric shock. He tilted his head back as he intertwined his fingers with his brother's. The more Nate sunk in her folds in search of her delicate pearl, the more her breath became labored and her heart tuned to the same erotic frequency. 

'More Nate'

"More Nate-kun"

The girl ran her free hand through the twin's thick hair, drawing him towards his flesh bud. When he touched it, she screamed with pleasure, as aching and pleasant pangs exploded from the center of her lower abdomen. Her womanhood prayed for much more as she contracted alone, hoping to be filled.

"Give all to me Nate. Like I will do with you". 

• Love 1

Wordlessly Nate raised his eyes to his sister's, loving that she felt it too - had always felt it. He wanted nothing more than to share how good it felt to be so connected to her this way. His tongue slithered into her as deeply as he could manage as his fingers and upper lip continued to work the hard pearl atop her slipper, pink blossom.

His hand squeezed hers in acknowledgement of her request. He had always been hers. Happily hers.

He pulled Yuki forward and into the water, letting her slide down his body and his lips trail over the length of her body until they met hers. He kissed her hungrily, the feel of her weight in his arms, and the soft, warm press of her skin against his, completely filling his senses.

"All of me, sissy." he whispered, admitting that he was hers and admitting he wanted it as well. He leaned back slightly, smiling affectionately at Yukina, "Your room or mine, Kina?" he asked, using a version of her name he'd retired when they were children.

Yukina's body had become a single silk string, stretched to the brink of rupture, which vibrated and played under Nate's skilful attentions.

She was sure of it: she would break and be hurt, but at that moment she turned off all her thoughts and the only thing she did was to float in that warm and comfortable sensation that the desire for her brother was causing her.

"Kina" Nate hadn't used that name for years and nearly broke her heart. The young woman caressed the twin's face with indescribable tenderness, offering him one of his sweetest smiles before closing his velvety lips on his. Yukina kissed him with growing passion.

"My room" she whispered. The brother used his room as he preferred and by now the sheets had learned to wear Nate's perfume, upsetting Yukina's dreams every night.

At that moment, she thought about that they would have joined in those blankets and if life had turned them away, at least she could have inhaled that moment every night by closing her eyes.

Edited by Tsuki

Nate clutched his sister tight to him, feeling the hot press of her sex against the skin of his abdomen. She was so close to his aching, youthful rod that it twitched against the smooth skin of her bottom as her held her. Part of him longed to thrust home into the heat of her beckoning muff that second but he resisted. Instead he carried Kina, his head pressed next to hers murmuring affectionately, to the stairs at the end of the pool. He carried her up the stairs and stood her on the warm concrete of the poll deck.

He walked up the last step slowly, his eyes roving over her length, from her painted toenails,over her shins and up her thighs, to the delicate pink lips that peeked from between her thighs. The soft crevasse where her sex disappeared rose in the curve of her pubic mound and flattened out into her belly and the swell of her perfect breasts capped by the taught pink buds of her nipples. The graceful curve of her neck finally gave way to her face that was so like his own but infinitely more beautiful, framed by the dark chestnut hair they shared and her amber eyes that glowed with the same light of affection that his own violet eyes did. No woman had ever been more beautiful than Kina in that moment. Water glistened on her flawless skin and ran over the curves of her body and the sun glowed in her hair.

He took her hand as he joined her on the deck, "Kina - " he had nothing to follow with. In her name alone resided all the adoration, desire, joy and awestruck disbelief so he just smiled and lead her upstairs to her room. His tumescent prick bounced in time with each step they took, just as her pert young breasts did - already their bodies seemed to sync naturally - or had they always been and the twins just hadn't noticed.

When they reached Yukina's room Nate tumbled onto her bed, surrounded by Kina's scent, pulling her down on top of him. Surrounded by her scent he caught her, easing her onto him, thrilling at the electric touch of her skin,

"I am so glad I waited for you, Kina. No one could feel so good next to me," he said, drawing Kina into a passionate kiss as her nipples poked the skin of his chest and his cock throbbed against his sister's belly.

Yukina felt like a goddess. Her brother's eyes were caressing her as if she were the most beautiful creature in the universe. Her heart was about to explode. The girl had closed her feelings in the depths of her soul and now he was coming piece by piece to take them in his hands. He was what she had most precious: her Nate. Anxious excitement erupted in the veins of the young woman when they arrived in the bedroom doorway. She realized she was shaking as the twin held her in his arms: she was sure she would break.Yuki did not notice the slight tear that wet her face as she returned to her brother's passionate kiss. Their tongues danced as she moaned and rubbed her belly over his hardness. "You're all I want Nate and I'll give you everything you want". 

She caught his lips again rolling on his side, pulling him over her.

"Everything ... it's all yours. It has always been and you know this well." Yukina was sure that her brother was aware of her feelings. His way of joking, but always being close to her without ever leaving her alone underlined the care and love she felt for her. The young woman let her hands slide down the twin's body until she reached the massive erection that had been shaking for some time. Yukina began to caress it light as a feather, while her nipples and the shiny folds of her sex betrayed the growing excitement that was hiding inside her body. "Make me yours Naa-kun, please". That was her only wish.

As soon as Kina's soft hand touched his aroused member so lightly Nate shivered and moaned loudly, "Oh... Kina..." he murmured feeling a wave of pleasure wash over him. He lay atop his sister, her hard nipples pressed against his chest and the air filled with the scent of her room and her arousal. Another shiver shook him as he tried to raise himself.

He managed to push himself up, onto his elbows and looked down at Yukina, his eyes lit with an adoring, lustful desire, "We are each other's, Kina - you, mine; me, yours - we..." he managed to say as he brought himself to his knees. He looked down at her glistening sex and his own shaft wrapped in her hands. He wrapped his hand over hers and guided the dark pink head of his prick to rest against her lower lips.

Another moan escaped his lips as his hand squeezed his sister's and his erection reflexively. He glanced between he face and their adjacent sex with a tender smile on his lips. He slid his soft, sensitive head along the drooling trench to moisten it before he raised his eyes to Kina's. "Kina - " again her name was all he had. All he needed. And he eased forward, his shaft spreading her slick, smooth lips as he found the opening to her core.

Something was burning in the senses of Yukina. Everything she feared and longed for was happening. The young woman opened her legs softly and sensually, to welcome the twin between her wet folds. Her heart was floating like a thoroughbred, throbbing in her chest at the same rate as the warm waves that gradually increased in her belly.

"I belong to you. We belong to ourself, Nate," she blew in a whisper.

Fireworks exploded in her bowels as Yukina drew him to her. She felt his hardness take possession of her hot tunnel inch by inch. Soft and rhythmic moans escaped from her lips while the heart did not want to be silent. "Be gentle," said the young woman in a breath, while she heard his rod knocking on the membrane, which separated them from their union.

• Love 1

As Kind opened her legs and herself to him Nate bent to kiss her. When his lips met his sister's he knew this was perfect.

He eased forward until he felt the slight resistance. This was not a union or even a reunion. This was them being made whole.

"Always, Kina." He said raising his lips from hers and stroking her face. He pressed forward firmly and felt her hymen yield. As soon as he was past he froze resting for a moment to enjoy the warm, wet confines of her perfect sex. He sighed softly and began to push the rest of the way into the soft tunnel of his sister's femininity.

When he'd thrust all the way in he moaned again, "We're whole, Kina." he whispered softly as he held her head between his hands and tasted her lips again, his tongue seeking hers.

The heat in Yukina's belly became hot. She felt like she was melting as he conquered her femininity. The young woman let out a long, low moan when she felt the membrane implode under her push. The pain was intense and rapid and left her with a feeling of fullness and completeness that calmed her spirit.

"Again Na-kun together"

She searched for her brother's tongue and when she found it the girl dragged it into a sensual dance.

"Now you can take me" she moaned as she pushed her pelvis towards the boy's.

When Yukina rocked her pelvis toward him Nate's whole body trembled with pleasure. He was sunk inside his twin. His beloved Kina's legs were splayed around him, her tongue entwined with his.

He began to thrust in time with Kina's movements, pulling completely out to enjoy the sensation of entering her hot sheath. There was no other woman he had ever wanted, and here she was, as excited, aroused and enraptured as he was.

He lifted himself off Yukina so that he could look at her. With every thrust her breasts rocked, tempting him to kiss the stiff erasers of her nipples. Then his eyes roved to where Kina's wet folds enveloped his thrusting shaft. As he withdrew and saw his own pink head, glistening with his sister's lubrication, Nate moaned, "Kina - look at how you make me shine..." and slid back into her to find the limit of her depths.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yukina arched with each push, while her arms encircled the boy's neck and her hands uncovered or every single muscle from neck to forearms, to which she clung when yet another push made her stagger and moan intensely. The young woman's face was contracted in a grimace of pure pleasure while the little brother is beaming and emerging from her warm and enveloping intimacy.

With her legs clasped his pelvis completely surrounding him and hooked her feet over her buttocks, continuing to swing towards the twin's pelvis.

The head turned back, the arched back and the mouth parted in a screamed groan, while the chest rose and showed the bristly and reddened nipples.

"Na-kun ... you are the only one ..." For her, forever, united in the breath of a wail before, in the actions of a life after and now in the most carnal act that definitively bound them soul, mind and body.

As his sister's wet, velvet depths swallowed his twitching, thrusting length in pleasure, Nate moaned with her. "K- K- Kina" he murmured as he watched her body arch to meet him. With her legs wrapped around him Nate had never felt so completely embraced and leaned down to kiss his twin again.

Since he'd discovered the pleasure his cock could give him he'd dreamed of sharing this with Yukina. He'd stroked himself to delusion to visions of her more times than he could count. Now that familiar cliff rushed at him with a speed and intensity that was brand new to him.

"Ki - - Ki- naa.." he groaned, slowing his frenzied strokes, sheathed to the very root in his gorgeous, sister, "I'm going to cum, sissy - soon" he panted letting his weight rest on her for a moment to squeeze her in his arms. The pause had pushed his coming climax back but only a little. Even perfectly still, the clinging heat of Yukina's perfectly matched sex, was pushing him toward orgasm. He pushed himself off her with one hand, caressed her cheek adoringly with the other and kissed her again.

He withdrew again. Moving slowly,enjoying every ripple, squeeze and tiny, slippery friction until the fat, dark pink head popped free of his sister with a soft, sensual slurp

Nate thrust back into his beloved twin, steadily burying himself in her sopping core. Again he felt the storm of pleasure pressing on him and could no longer resist. He began to thrust hungrily, his passion and ragged breath growing with each pump until his synapses erupted in a flashing storm.

As he climaxed he drove forward fully, trembling and shaking as he kept from collapsing onto Kina. He tried to call her name but groaned wordlessly as his body filled her with his thick, gooey load.

"Na ... Na-kun togheter please"

Yukina's voice was broken by sites and moans. The young woman felt his member enlarge her push after push and caress her tender meat in places never know before. Subtle shivers burst through her nerve endings as she twitched around the hot rod that was pumping her belly mercilessly. The girl was in the grip of an ecstatic pleasure, she felt almost ashamed of her behavior. From the serious and reserved Yukina a passionate person blossomed. When the girl felt her brother's body tremble and contract more and more, she opened up even more and incited him with sensual whispered sentences. The thrusts became pitiful until she lost the light of reason and she too abandoned herself completely to her senses. The orgasm was powerful and sudden: her body arched and low and continuous moans erupted from her mouth as she murmured to her brother's name. Yukina felt a warmth and footsteps covering her belly from the inside and only then did she understand that her pleasure was merging with his, which was poured out in continuous streams in her uterus. Kina wrapped him completely dragging him on him, in the softness of his shapes and in the scent of pure sex they had just accomplished. She tenderly stroked his brim, placing light kisses on his forehead. "My little Nate".

Edited by Tsuki

As his sister kissed his forehead, Nate kissed her chest, nuzzling into her throat adoringly. "Kina..." he sighed softly. He raised his head and found her lips with his own, nibbling at them playfully and affectionately. Nate needed to hug her and rolled onto his back, pulling her over on top of himself, the two teenagers still joined. He could feel the results of their orgasms dripping onto his belly and the crinkled skin of his sack as well as his sister's wet depths as she shifted on him. Another soft moan of pleasure escaped his lips as he wrapped his arms around Yukina and pulled her to him.

The embrace pressed the stiff nibs of her nipples and the soft spill of her breasts to his bare chest. His lips found her ear and he whispered to her how he adored and worshiped her, his lips brushing softly against her ear lobe as his did. "Just lay with me, Kina - like this." He whispered, wanting never to move from Kina's bed or embrace.

He smiled softly and nibbled her ear again, "With only this, I can be forever happy, beloved sister."

Yukina closed her eyes, perceiving her brother's attentions only through the soft touch of his lips. She shivered. The young girl was aware of what they had done: it was written there inside her body and was sealed on those same covered by her first drops of blood that now mingled with their moods making the bond they had made even more evident. Deep, unique and immoral. When the young woman found herself above him I look for her lips, a refuge in which to appease the beat of her heart and the anxiety that was mounting in her chest.It was a pin that made its way along the island of calm that had just been created: Yukina held him tightly to him and leaned her head against the hollow of his neck. "Tell me we won't regret Naa-kun," she shrugged.He had always been the center of her universe, in silence and with constant self-denial, despite the mask of distance she had observed and accompanied him and now he could have lost everything for giving in.

"Kina-chan," Nate whispered into his sister's hair, "there is nothing to regret."

He raised her head gently and kissed her. He rocked his hips, sliding his still heavy member along the soft walls of her canal, "Could anything ever feel better? Be more perfect? No one could ever turn me on the way you do." The movement rubbed her stiff nipples against his smooth, muscular chest and a hungry smile spread across his young and handsome face.

Hunger had crept up on him and with it the awareness of his thirst. "Come on, Kina-chan." he said tickling her ribs with his finger tips playfully. "Let's eat and then we can go to be early. Together. Like when we were little."

He reluctantly lifted Kina towards his face, pulling her off his shaft with a soft, wet plop. He found her breasts in his face and kissed them softly before drawing one nipple into his mouth to lick, kick and nibble playfully for a moment before letting it slip free. He looked up at Kina's eyes adoringly, "I'll even cook, okay?"

• Love 1

Yukina felt warm and safe in her brother's arms. For a moment she allowed herself to believe Nate's words: no regrets. Surely the young woman had no regrets for the wonderful moments they had just experienced, those worries of course, but she hid them in a corner of her mind. The girl moaned as he slipped out of her, before laughing as her brother played with her breast like a baby. "I want one of your super sandwiches: a sandwich with crunchy bacon, sliced avocado, ham, cheese and .... mayonnaise and barbeque sauce." Yukina observed her brother's puzzled gaze: he was the only one who knew how much the twin was able to eat despite her slender body. "I think of french fries. What do you think? Just like when we were little". The idea of going back to bed early made her shiver. "I'm going to take a shower Onii-chan". They got up and she picked up the blankets. "Better wash these too before Mom comes back" Kina blushed deeply under her brother's gaze.

As Yukina stood up, Nate could clearly see the curves of her body - a feminine version of his own. She was beautiful and his heart filled with adoration for her as rapidly as his mind was stunned by the intimacy they had just shared.

He rolled off the bed and wrapped her in his arms, pressing his bare skin against hers. "Anything for you Kina-chan." He said with a soft smile and  quiet giggle, "Anything." He repeated in a whisper as he took the blankets.

"You go shower." He said and raised the blankets. They were damp wit the twins' sweat and scented with their love making. Nate gave his sister a grin and another kiss. "I almost don't want to wash them." He said  as he kissed her and headed down stairs. "Sandwiches and fries - on it, Sissy." He called over his shoulder, leaving Kina-chan's side reluctantly.

He started the laundry and took a few steps toward the kitchen before another broad, mischievous smile lit his face.

Instants later he let himself into the bathroom. He peeked into the shower, "Been a long time since we took a bath together."

• Love 1

Yukina went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. He looked at her reflection in the mirror: her red lips and red cheeks, some red spots on her neck and her breasts aching from her brother's attention. The young woman was even more embarrassed when she felt something slide down her thighs: her brother's semen was making its way into her body and she moaned. The young woman ran hot water in the shower before stepping inside. Yukina put her head under the jet and closed her eyes, enjoying the warm needles on her skin. From the cabin the sister heard the twin say something but did not understand, she turned off the jet "Nate? I didn't understand ... what .." the young woman suddenly found him in front of him with a mischievous look. "What's on your mind?" the girl scolded him throwing the sponge at him "Do you want to spy on your sister?"

Nate tried to dodge the sponge but it hit him in the shoulder and splashed him with water and soap suds. He picked up the sponge and tossed it into the shower at Yukina's feet with a smile, "I was going to ask if you wanted some help washing your back." He replied, stepping into the shower with his twin, stunned by her beauty and how aroused seeing her naked made him.

"But now I need to rinse off." He said with a smile, slipping into the stream of water in front of Kina. He bent forward and pressed his muscular butt against his sister as he rolled his shoulder under the stream of water. The lean young man turned around quickly, his smooth skin glistening over his well defined muscles as he turned around.

He took his sister's hips in his hands and turned her around, "I'll scrub you up, sissy." He said, kissing her ear before he bent to collect the sponge. He lathered it up with thick suds and washed from her neck down, sliding is hand and the sponge between her round bottom and shapely thighs. When the sudsy sponge rubbed across Kina's sex she heard him moan aloud and felt him bend behind her. He scrubbed down one leg, then the other.

Nate dropped the sponge to the floor of the shower with a wet splat and  slid his hands over her calves, thighs and up to her flat belly and pulled her back, against him and into the flowing water. As the soap suds rinsed off Kina's warm, pale skin Nate stood up, pressed tightly against her. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder, his penis hard and pressed against her bottom.

Nate nuzzled Kina affectionately, "Mmmm... feels good to be so close to you, Kina-san." He kissed her neck, "But I guess I should go get you your sandwich and fries, huh?" he asked but made no move to leave.

Yukina freed herself from her brother's embrace and turned off the water. "It's my turn to wash you now." The girl bent to retrieve the sponge, lifted her butt up, letting him observe her pink and still swollen folds from their intense hug from just before. Yukina let herself be observed by her twin. The young woman dropped drops of thick coconut-scented liquid soap onto the sponge and her palms. She began to caress her brother starting from the collarbones, then descending along the chest, dwelling on the nipples that she herself wetted by sucking them, then went down along his firm and firm abdominals. Nate was shiny and gorgeous in that light. Yukina stopped before contracting the hardness of his shaft, squatted down and continued along her thighs, up to her ankles, and then dropped the sponge to the ground. The girl looked at the twin from bottom to top, with passion and desire that could be read in big letters in her eyes. "Dinner can wait". The young woman's mouth closed on the boy's hot rod. She explored it inch by inch, her tongue stroking and enveloping its entire length, soaking it in her saliva and savoring its flavor. Yukina began to push up and down as her tongue played crisp and amused.

As his twin sank to the floor of the tub to wash his legs, something in Nate changed. She was the only woman he would ever want, he knew if. Felt it in his bones, in his heart in the hot, hungry place at the base of his sex. He adored her and smiled down at her, thrilled to feel her hands on his skin.

When she rinsed him off and drew his aching erection into her mouth, Nate shivered and moaned. He steadied himself with a soft hand on Kina's small shoulder. "Kina-san." he moaned, trying to resist thrusting into her mouth. The warm, wet grotto felt so different from her uniformly tight sex, but was sending new waves of pleasure crashing into his brain. He slid his foot forward carefully to press his shin against her slick, pink valley. He let his other hand fall to his sister's face and caressed her cheek softly, "Sissy... Kina... you're going to make me cum again..." He moaned, lifting his ankle to rub her sensitive lower lips and excited nub with his shin.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yukina was not indifferent to her brother's touch: she felt every single shiver forming on her skin that slid down her bones to the center of her body. She moaned as she slid the length of her brother's member into her mouth, gently licking and sucking it. His pleasure invigorated her, made her feel strong, and increased her own pleasure. They were connected much more deeply than she thought. The smell of Nate engaged her senses as a deep heat and a slight tremble was making her guts melt. With these thoughts in mind, Yukina began rocking up and down with extreme passion. With extreme naturalness the boy's member reached warm and invisible depths, while the young woman's muscles tightened its tip at the entrance. Yukina squeezed the boy's loins between her fingers, feeling them strong and powerful, so she decided to reach the hand of the twin and brought it over her head. It was a simple gesture that gave him permission to let go without delay, because that was what she wanted.

• Like 1

As Kina gave him the deepest, most intimate kiss she could and moved his hand to her head, Nate moaned. His sister had begun to rock her head with greater speed, pushing more of his length into her soft, moist mouth.

He could feel her excitement and the permission to concentrate on his own pleasure and let his fingers work into her wet hair. He looked down at his twin, her perfect lips stretched around his manhood, her lush, graceful curves glistening with water drops that decorated her like gems.

He allowed himself the freedom to push into her sucking kiss and pause, his cock enclosed in the embrace of her mouth. His head lolled back as he froze to sink completely into the sensation and moment.

The wave of pleasure that washed over him was deep and intense and he turned his eyes to his twin's with an abiding affection. "Kina, that feels Soo good." He moaned loudly and began to stroke in and out of her hungry lips.

In moments he could feel his orgasm building quickly and his hands began to tense against his sister's head. He groaned loudly, pushing his hard rod into his sister's beautiful face, his back arching as he began to pump his thick load onto her tongue and the back of her throat.

He shook with jolts of ecstasy, trying hard not to hurt his beloved Kind, but with each wave of euphoria his hips bucked into her.

• Like 1

Yukina felt her brother's warm semen explode in her mouth: it was thick and abundant, but she had no difficulty in swallowing every single drop. To hear him fear under her hands and moan as he thrust into her and emptied himself completely was pure ecstasy for the young woman. She was happy, she wanted to please him in any way possible. The two of them were connected body and mind: everything else could wait. After swallowing her brother's sweet cream, she looked up and licking her lips she smiled expressing all the love she had kept hidden in recent years, before placing a gentle kiss on his belly.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up