Mom, son, daughter, and son (JennyDK, WNS, Shesalwayshorny, Agdiv)

Júlia ignores the question about being a virgin, she felt as if it would be embarrassing if she left them know the FULL truth. As she stroked on Gabe's now hard cock. She moaned in pleasure as her older older brother sucked on her nipple.

“So who’s cock is going in first?” she looked at George then back at Gabe.

As she walks down towards the shared bedroom for George @agdiv and Gabe @WritesNaughtyStories she starts to hear muffled voices from behind the door, but one of them more feminine, revealing there is also Julia @Shesalwayshornyis with them. She does know they are all nice and close, so she is not really surprised if they hang out together.

The door opens up and she freezes hard in her place once she beholds the sight before, all three of them naked and with both her young boys hard and big like that. Gabe is having his jaw drop from the sight of the shaven pussy of his older sisters and Julia has a hand on a throbbing male member each. If she had had her purse she would surely have dropping it out of pure shock. A sharp and loud gasp runs past her lips and her mind simply goes numb for a moment or two.

George was too focused on his sister to realize their mother was at the door. The original plan was to film Gabe and Julia fuck, but now that he was more directly involved he wanted to have her now. "Gabe, if you don't mind, I would like to go first." 

George kisses Julia and slides his hand down to here pussy. "You want to lay on your back sis or do you want me to take you from behind?"

His older siblings were starting to upset Gabe. Originally George said it would make more money with him, but now it was just Julia and George.

"I want to help too!" He said, sounding a bit whinier and less angry than he intended. "Jules, why'd you even ask him, anyway? I can do this."

He turned around to stomp away and saw Mom. He froze for a second, unsure what to do. "Uhh, hi, Mom. We're going to make an internet video..." He stammered. He wondered if he could ask her to make Julia and George let him help.

She smirks as George asks the question, for so long she has been craving her big brothers cock inside her. Now this fantasy is becoming reality. She’s so into this thought she doesn’t even realize her mother standing right there. She finally comes up with an answer too George’s question “Take me from behind.”

• Love 1

Monica simply cannot believe her eyes and ears! The sheer audacity to completely ignore their own mother and in this kind of way too."What....THE FUCK...is going on here?! Explain yourselves, this instant! Put your clothes back on and tell me what possessed you kids to do this sort of thing...I bet you tricked poor Gabe into this perverted idea of yours", she says and marches forward, wrapping an around the shoulder of Gabe, her face furious.

As she hardly ever curses or get close to being mad, they know this is quite serious, though Gabe seems to be more safe due to his young age.

• Love 2

George was standing behind Julia with her bent over. He was just about to slide inside her for the first time and intended to be slow and carefully about it to not hurt his sister. Hearing their mother shout from the door startled George and instead he grip Julia's hips and rammed forward hard, feeling something tear inside her.. "Oh shit, mom. I can explain, honestly." 

George, still buried in his sister, tried to decide how best to explain. He points to the several cameras around the room, "We were gonna make a video of Julia having sex with Gabe and myself, then sell it on the dark web. I know you are having a hard time finding a new job to provide for us. We just wanted to help." He moaned as he felt his sister's hot, wet tunnel quiver slightly around his shaft. 

Júlia yells as she never had sex before, the pain was unbearable but it felt good at the same time. She moans loudly you couldn’t tell if it was a moan of please  or just a cry for help. She then spots her mom. Barley being able to talk having her brothers thick cock deep inside of here. “Hmnggggh , I- I can explainnnnn huhhhh were d-doing thissss for youuuu mom.”

(( @Shesalwayshorny You skipped @WritesNaughtyStories))

The display still happening before her further angers her."Pull the Hell out...Jesus...get dressed...sit on that bed and you better have a damn good explanation for this! Are you trying to traumatize poor little Gaben here? Do as I say...now!", she continues to yell, finding it unbelieveable for Julia and George to still think they can carry on like this is not a huge deal or completely out there. She crosses her arms and waits for the trio do what is said.

George feels so good to finally be inside a girl but its clear that he has made a mistake. He slowly pulls out of his sister and puts on just his shorts. He then sits down on the edge of the bed while waiting for everyone else to do the same. 

"We weren't trying to traumatize Gabe. He was completely willing, at first." George looks down at the floor in shame.

Gabe stood, naked, his six inch hard cock giant on his little body, hugged to his mother's side, watching his brother put his penis in his sister. He looked up at his mother.

"I was going to help too - but George took over. Julia said I was too little, but I'm not!"

He hugged her tightly, hurt at being sidelined by his older siblings. " But we were going to help, mama. Lots of people make videos for the internet, and we all wanted to help. Until they wouldn't let me" he added angrily, pointing at his brother and sister.

He looked up at his mother, eyes big and wide, "I think Julia's pretty too." He added in a bare whisper, but not as pretty as you."

“W-why did you pull it, it felt good” she then realized her surroundings and pulls her skirt back up along with her top .

She narrows her eyes at Gabe “you little- you were the one most eager to do this whole thing, don’t act all innocent now.” 

moving her shoulders up as if she didn’t care. “Since I’m not needed here anymore, I’ll just leave I have things to doo.”

As Julia started to leave, trying to say that he had changed his mind, Gabe squared his shoulders - his boldness perhaps due to his proximity to Mommy, "I still want to do it! You two just won't let me! I love you more than George does - I always want you to watch movies with me. He's always yelling at you to leave him alone."

He reached for Julia's hand, "You're my sissy, Jules. I want to do this with you. I want to help."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up