I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna buy this cutie Elena by spending hundreds of dollars in a gacha game in order to summon her, only to get several dupes I don't need before getting her!  :')

I try not be too picky, as long as you use something thoughtful to purchase me, I'll be happy.  Doesn't have to be money :3

Any type of Elena you say? Then I’ll take a number 5 Elena with extra Elena sauce, substitute the pickled Elena’s for sautéed Elenas, and I’ll have a large Elena cola, no ice with that. Oh and an Elena sundae if your ice cream machine’s not broken. My total is... One mini Akuja... that is hugging my wallet. 

We’re down to the last Akuja of the night, folks. I repeat, last Akuja of the night!

Well, i do have white cream colored hair when excited...

Anyway, last deal should be made with memorable deal. So i'm gonna buy you with slab of stone i found from cemetery! Its just a slab of stone but its meaningful once you put your name, date of birth, and your famous last words.

Now then, since Halloween vibe is lingering, might as well put up spooktober sale on my price tag! Got no cash? Well...got a candy then?

Archived