I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

What? Does this silver hair look like gray to you!? Actually, it kind of...and what's with the Toyota? Eff it, i trade it for Nissan later, thanks! So, as the act of kindness, i will buy you for myself with just 3 salts and pepper shakers. Mind you, i just saw you on sale when i just got home from grocery.

But turn out those 3 salt and pepper are the last stock available in my region. So i had to import them if i want to buy it again. Buy me! Any amount would do! I want that shakers! Who don't like to shakes anyway? Eff it, buy me now!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No so fast Elena its a Toyota AE86, you do change your hair color so with silver hair dye you can change it back..but il gonna buy you with the keys to the Toyota ae86 because I forgot to leave them in the car.

Well all I have to my name is salt and pepper shakers whis gonna buy me up to fill these bad boys.

*misheard* huh? Magically unstable woman? What is this about? Screw it, i'm gonna buy you with this holy grail. Yeah i know it shaped like tea cup but it is the real grail! You can still drink wine with those if you persist...and lots of imagination

But what do you know? Stealing national treasure for buying someone is tedious. And those fellow from museum are so pissed and put me on pedestal for auction! Quit being cheap buster, try bid higher than usual!

I may not have appreciated your threat to bomb my museum, but seeing as how you’re a rather dashing looking specimen, it would be a waste to not buy you with the replica of an 80’s brick phone that is totally not a painted brick with an unfolded paper clip as the antenna. 

Still... It cost me a fortune to get that replica. Thus, to pay back my debt to the Italian mob and the Tojo Yakuza clan, I will be selling myself off to... Someone.

Yeah? What make you think i'm gonna buying you? I tell you what, i'm gonna buy you with cup noodle with matcha flavor. I don't care if you like that or not. And by the way, you got wrong address.

Speaking of which, its been a while i have some instant food down my system. Anyone wanna buy me with their favorite instant food? I'll bite!

• 2 weeks later...

You won't get into trouble if you put 18+ on the package you nutty garage sales! Arghh! I'll bail you with money i got after selling my fridge...and window, and doors, the list still go on!

So anyway, i'm homeless now. But i hate being freeloader! But i need money too! So i'll sell myself again in front of your home. I don't care! If you want to get rid of me, then buy me!

Goodness, buying me with ball gag alone is already overkill! So i'm gonna return the gesture by buying you with a lawnmower! I heard its a good thing to cut a hairy situation! Was it razor or lawnmower? I forgot...

But the thing is, that lawnmower were bought with someone credit card. Sadly, you can't bail me out with money! That warden want you to barter! So give something that would kick that warden socks off! In return, i'll mow you anytime!

I see, someone love getting physical! Fine then, let's see if you find some use of this Mayo. There's six of it so i guess i make an overkill deal here.

Not sure about you, but i was pulled out from the shelves and put into discount. They seems want to get rid of me so they don't give a damn how you gonna bought me with.

Usually a deal would involve a price cut. But eh, i'll bite. I'm gonna buy you with soy sauce. I got like, 5 of it right now. You can have five of it if you want to. Either you gonna use it for cooking or chugging it down, i won't judge you.

Anyway, that judge is BS. I'm stuck behind the bar just because i look fit in there. Bail me out and you'll have me for...well just know you'll have me!

• 2 weeks later...

In my area, that's a national treasure! Tell you what? Since you didn't name your price, i just buy you with the stack of yellow pages from 2000 to 2006 release. A stack of yellow papers is considered antique! But fragile like wet tissue...

Buy me out at the price of...whatever you want! 

Im gonna buy you with a tube of Mr Fappy's butt cream for those long lonesome nights at home in front of the computer. If you are feeling nappy make that butthole happy with Mr Fappy. 🙂

as for my price it can be anything as long as its expensive 

cum on buy a Chad, giant muscles and self deprecating pick up lines included while supplies last

Archived