OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Limits in what ways?

I suggest reading the "Rules for the club" and of course check the topics for characters to get an overall idea about things.

The biggest no's are: 1) Elves 2) furries 3) godlike powers

If you are in doubt about a concept, you are welcome to run it by me first.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

@Godot hey there!

Are we still doing our current scenes? 😄

Ah, yes, we are, I think!

I kind of forgotten about the one in the assembly hall by accident because I had a lot going on

and if you want me to be honest, I didn't even see the response on the Keya and Karnis scene (but now I see it), so I thought that was over, but I'll get to them soon if that's alright with you

Edited by Godot

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

so i went ahead and made a post in the mall with the character i made but never did anything with for anyone whos interested in interacting with an over-expressive deer girl

I would be happy to do that. Are there any of my characters you might prefer? 😄

On 14/07/2021 at 11:31, DreamsnThings said:

Based of a quick once over i realize you have no male characters, which is fine, but sexual wise im not into futas and the aformentioned deer girl is straight as far as she understands 

No one said it has to be a sexual scene. I do have a male character (under "Other characers").

On 15/07/2021 at 21:50, DreamsnThings said:

Fair enough jen, i replied in a bit of a hurry here at the time without thinking about the non fucking kinda thing xD but if its non sexual im fine with anyone as long as the situation makes sense

I am finally back and able to make replies.

Does any of my characters interest you in particular? =3

Anyone works honestly, i dont like forcing interactions if they dont make sense anyways IC im probably going to be jamming to music until either the storekeeper chases me out for being annoying or the store closes x3

Also if anyone else whishes to join it is a mall so im all for more people existing there!