OOC talk for Monster Academy.

49 minutes ago, Godot said:

There have been certain characters who were never used, I would say remove those that you haven't seen much personally, and keep the ones that were used quite a lot, since those people may still return.

That was my thoughts as well. The ones who has been used regularly, even in the past, may return and pick things up again. I actually talked to @Multiversallately, so I am hoping we can get them back into our "fold".

Also, I really hope we can soon do another event. It was really fun last time, but of course it does require a fair amount of participants to feel like it's a "thing".

What do the rest of you say regarding "cleaning up" in the students topic:
@DrMender @NyxAvatar69 @Matty @Thatannoyinggod @Moon Hound Hati @Kitsuyumia @Starcry @Neptune @Multiversal

• 1 month later...

Allright. Some time ago I was talking about purging the students section for unused and inactive profiles. Today I plan to make that happen. So this is your last chance to let me know if you want a student of yours preserved. Otherwise, it will be pretty "brutal" as I think it is unnecessary to have so many profiles clutter things up for newcomers and us who come here regularly.

The students topic is now much more condensed as it has been gone through and I have removed all that I am positive has seen next from little and to no use or has been inactive for a long time. There are still a few I am not yet 100% on, but they may go once I get confirmation from various members.

It should have shrunk to 2 pages of students.

If any of those removed is wanted back, let me know. Otherwise, I will be asking staff to fully purge the hidden profiles by the end of the week.

Of course, this does not mean you cannot make more future students.

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

The students topic is now much more condensed as it has been gone through and I have removed all that I am positive has seen next from little and to no use or has been inactive for a long time. There are still a few I am not yet 100% on, but they may go once I get confirmation from various members.

It should have shrunk to 2 pages of students.

If any of those removed is wanted back, let me know. Otherwise, I will be asking staff to fully purge the hidden profiles by the end of the week.

Of course, this does not mean you cannot make more future students.

Heyo! Looks like I picked just the right time to check on this club 😅

If you have a moment, I'd very much appreciate if you could send me a copy of my characters' profiles (if possible with their pictures too) via EcchiTexts or Discord maybe. I still use (or may use) some of them in other roleplays of mine, and haven't really bothered to copy them over yet. Would be a shame if they got removed. Thanks!

Edited by Icarian Dreams

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I can see only Anpu and Lucy. There were also Misty, Lamp, and Lynette, if I'm not forgetting someone.

I did mention purging the profiles a while ago and even before that. So there has been plenty of time to copy the profile texts. The images people have used should be under the galleries here in the club, unless members have them uploaded elsewhere.

I can make sure the other students are returned if you want to use them in the club still.

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I did mention purging the profiles a while ago and even before that. So there has been plenty of time to copy the profile texts. The images people have used should be under the galleries here in the club, unless members have them uploaded elsewhere.

I can make sure the other students are returned if you want to use them in the club still.

Ah, true, forgot we had the galleries. Nice.

Regarding your point: I don't follow this thread nor any other in this club, so I wasn't aware of the purge. Not arguing that there wasn't time to back things up. but because I haven't, is why I asked you for this favor - considering you, as far as I know, are the only person who can still see them in the thread, and I don't want my creations to be completely gone. I'm not planning on roleplaying here in any capacity, so no need to return them to the list of characters, I'm just asking for a copy. If you don't want to grant me that, that's alright, I'll just write down as much as I can remember, but I would want to know whether I should start doing that or if you'd be willing to lend me a hand here.

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ah, true, forgot we had the galleries. Nice.

Regarding your point: I don't follow this thread nor any other in this club, so I wasn't aware of the purge. Not arguing that there wasn't time to back things up. but because I haven't, is why I asked you for this favor - considering you, as far as I know, are the only person who can still see them in the thread, and I don't want my creations to be completely gone. I'm not planning on roleplaying here in any capacity, so no need to return them to the list of characters, I'm just asking for a copy. If you don't want to grant me that, that's alright, I'll just write down as much as I can remember, but I would want to know whether I should start doing that or if you'd be willing to lend me a hand here.

A shame to see you not wishing to roleplay here for whatever reason(s). I am happy to listen to any sort of ideas you may have that could make you want to continue here.

I can look at it, but not sure when I will get to it as I have a lot stuff I am more focused on. I will try and find some time to give you the details of the ones I have hidden.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

A shame to see you not wishing to roleplay here for whatever reason(s). I am happy to listen to any sort of ideas you may have that could make you want to continue here.

I can look at it, but not sure when I will get to it as I have a lot stuff I am more focused on. I will try and find some time to give you the details of the ones I have hidden.

Hey, Godot just reached out and did that for me ^-^ So no need to bother with that anymore. Thanks though.

5 hours ago, JennyDK said:

I will mention that one once that I am contacting staff about the overall wipe. So yes, you can of course.

Alright, I think I will have to try making another post to put the character out there again see if I get any takers this time or what not. Maybe if I don't I may just need to make occasional posts to keep active probably.

14 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Alright, I think I will have to try making another post to put the character out there again see if I get any takers this time or what not. Maybe if I don't I may just need to make occasional posts to keep active probably.

I recommend trying to ask members privately and/or in the OOC chat. That is how I get my scenes started.