OOC talk for Monster Academy.

24 minutes ago, DrMender said:

Well personal preference would be interesting to see how the sisters deal with the flirty attitude of Kasey as I really don't have an idea for ruben to meet with Maxwell.

Sounds good with me ^.^ where do you want to do it. I can't remember if the mall is currently in use right now or not, which is where Kasey's Salon is located.

12 minutes ago, DrMender said:

I know the city area isn't in use at the moment and the mall appears to be used by Neptune/Godot but nothing has been posted in a couple of weeks. Could run into Kasey on a walk or a break in the city park? @Thatannoyinggod

Yeah, that would work. Your girls might need to do something to get Kasey's attention, but yeah, I like it. Do you want me to start it or you?

Just now, Thatannoyinggod said:

Yeah, that would work. Your girls might need to do something to get Kasey's attention, but yeah, I like it. Do you want me to start it or you?

if you wouldn't mind starting it off my computer has been bugging me for a restart/update so I was planning to get that out of the way quickly otherwise I can start things off once I finish with the computer update?

12 minutes ago, DrMender said:

I can understand that though i am always using a phone or computer, but find a conouter easier to post since I have a smaller phone.

Ah gotcha. That makes sense. I will admit the interface on the computer is massively better than the phone's interface. 

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Just wanted to give the heads up that in a few hours I'll be offline for probably the rest of the day. I finally found a group that wants me to dm and it'll be the second session ^^ I hope my curse might finally be broken

Yay! Happy for you! 😄  Rooting for ya! Good luck, dude.

Take all the time you need and of course remember to have fun ❤️

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yay! Happy for you! 😄  Rooting for ya! Good luck, dude.

Take all the time you need and of course remember to have fun ❤️

Most definitely ^.^ I'm doing my last minute prep right now haha. It's an interesting group, especially with the fact that session one they convinced a kobold to join them with promises of sweets and food hahaha.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Uff... After three different breakdowns of my college's online systems, I've finally managed to sign up for my classes. What this means is that in the next couple hours I'll at last have time to respond to y'all.

But enough about me; How are things for you, people?

Hope classes go well for you ^^

6 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Congratulations on finally getting shit to work XD I will look forward to reading your lovely replies ❤️

I am pretty good, except my blistered feet 😕  How about you?

Uhh. That sounds painful :c

Doin' quite well myself. I'm glad that I finally got through most of the organization stuff. Hate it when stuff like that is hanging over you.

2 minutes ago, DrMender said:

Hope classes go well for you ^^

Thank you!

50 minutes ago, Godot said:

Whenever you take a break from something, it's near impossible to get back to it. At least, that's how it is for me. I will try my best to come back to this site, because I honestly miss a couple of people.

We miss having you around as well! So I sincerely hope to see yoy return soon 😄