Court yard

She struggled to stay awake.  Her mind had already he decided that it was nap time and it was hard to overcome that sleepy feeling. No matter how much she yawned and stretched, she still felt super tired. She leaned against him Not fully realizing where she was putting her face. 

"I dont have a nest yet... I just moved here. My parents want me to find a mate and make money so they can hoard the shiny coins. They said I'm not allowed to come home until I replace all the gold coins I accepted melted when I went into heat." 

She sighed softly. She was really just babbling about nonsense. She wasn't really thinking about what she was saying before blurting it out to him. She just laid against his lap sleepily and purred loudly. Her throat seemed to vibrate right up against his groin. 

He would bite his inner lip as she spoke muffled words against his crotch, likely not realizing what she was doing.  He knew people called him clueless before, but she definitely trumped him in that aspect.  Letting out a defeated sigh, he would resort to the only idea that he could think of...but even then, it seemed like it could end rather messy if he was not able to control his primal urges.

"Then how about I let you stay at my place for the night?  I'll help you get a dorm room in the morning since you seem way too tired to take care of it right now."

How scandalous was this that he was asking a woman to sleep in his own dorm room!  Thank goodness no teachers were watching, or he'd get detention for sure!  No, he likely would get much worse than just detention...but did he really have a choice?  He couldn't just leave her there.

"I-If you want, I can carry you there too...so you won't fall asleep on the floor or anything."

What the hell was he saying?!?!?  Why was he going out of his way just for this girl?  Surely it wasn't just because they were the same species.

She nodded softly and slowly pulled away from his crotch area. She carefully picked herself up off of the ground. Once she was standing she stumbled around cutely. The only reason she didn't fall down was probably because of her wings fluttering to keep her from falling over.

"I would like to be your nest-mate. That way I'm not lonely." 

she giggled softly. It seemed like not only was she a little simple minded, but she was also too honest for her own good.  She stumbled forward slightly before laying against his shoulder. She wasn't sure whether he wanted her to hop on his back or if he would pick her up from the front. She seemed to rather petite and easy to carry as long as he didn't trip over her tale. Her curvy body seemed to stick out more now that she was standing up straight. She had very good posture but unfortunately that made her chest poke out all the more. 

"should I get on your back then.. I wouldnt want my tail to get stepped on..."

(Goodnight. I'll respond tomorrow after class)

Edited by SilverGirl20
  • Love 1

Honestly...he began to feel bad for her.  Did she even have any friends to teach her some common sense and social skills?  Most likely not.  Well, maybe he could teach her how sometime.  Maybe it would be fun.  Could be a head start on learning how to become a teacher.  Plus, he would be lying to himself if he said she wasn't cute or attractive, and it didn't look like she was going to try anything sneaky in his place.

"Probably better you get on my back.  I'll carry you there without having anyone see us.  Don't worry, I have my ways."

With a smile on his face, he bent his knees as he waited for her to hop on.  That way, he wouldn't have to worry about seeing her body...even if he had to feel her breasts against his back.  That much, he could handle.

(Okay, sleep well!)

She laid against him as she was still trying her best not to fall asleep.  She snuggled into his arm in an affectionate manner before he told her to get on his back. She nodded softly and smiled as she walked round to his back.  She would treat her arms around his shoulders and pull herself up onto his back. Her soft chest pressed right up against his shoulder blades. 

"you are right. This is better." 

She giggled softly and quickly fell asleep while laying against his back.  She wasn't sure how he had a special way to get them home, but she trusted him. 

Thank goodness he was wearing a shirt because he was not sure what he would do if there was skin on skin contact when she pressed her chest against him.  Taking a deep breath, he would focus as he used some camouflage magic in order to make the two of them seem invisible to everyone else.  That way, nobody would question why he was carrying a naked girl on his back.  He would then turn his head towards her and smile.

"Okay, I used some magic to make us invisible to everyone else.  Just try not to make any noise and I'll be able to carry you there.  Don't wanna wake up anyone else, do we?"

And with that, he would head over to his dorm room, which was about a few minutes worth of walking from the open court yard.

(Since he's carrying him there, do you wanna continue things in Tyson's dorm?)

Wes was out In the courtyard by the schools front steps, waiting for his guide to get here. He had just arrived on earth a few weeks ago, and this was his first day on the job. He watched as the clouds moved slowly across the sky, standing so still that people could mistake his grey 9 foot body for a statue. Be outside made him feel more relaxed, getting rid of some of the nervousness he felt for started this job. 

He wasn’t the best around people, spending 18 years of his life fighting and then the five other of his 23, with a woman he said very little. He glanced down at the leather armor he wore. Is it ok to wear this. It was the only thing he had ever felt comfortable in, but was it right for a school? He was snapped from his train of thoughts by a soft pair of steps coming closer to him.

21 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

Wes was out In the courtyard by the schools front steps, waiting for his guide to get here. He had just arrived on earth a few weeks ago, and this was his first day on the job. He watched as the clouds moved slowly across the sky, standing so still that people could mistake his grey 9 foot body for a statue. Be outside made him feel more relaxed, getting rid of some of the nervousness he felt for started this job. 

He wasn’t the best around people, spending 18 years of his life fighting and then the five other of his 23, with a woman he said very little. He glanced down at the leather armor he wore. Is it ok to wear this. It was the only thing he had ever felt comfortable in, but was it right for a school? He was snapped from his train of thoughts by a soft pair of steps coming closer to him.

Bridget has been spending her break out here in the open, taking a rest on some bench and enjoying the lovely weather. She has been enjoying a nice meal out here and having a good time here by herself. At least until she was supposed to greet someone new to the staff since Veronica has a meeting she is taking care of right now and thus is unavailable.

After a while, she sees someone new arrive, prompting her to get off her seat and walk towards the large orcish male. Luckily, she was at least told how he would look like and it is not like there are many orcs around the school, so that makes it even easier. She walks closer, her hips swaying lightly from side to side while she wonders how best to handle this, especially from not being hired that long yet herself.

"Greetings. Who are you and what business do you have here?", the teacher asks and while she is rather sure herself, she would rather be fully certain.

35 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Bridget has been spending her break out here in the open, taking a rest on some bench and enjoying the lovely weather. She has been enjoying a nice meal out here and having a good time here by herself. At least until she was supposed to greet someone new to the staff since Veronica has a meeting she is taking care of right now and thus is unavailable.

After a while, she sees someone new arrive, prompting her to get off her seat and walk towards the large orcish male. Luckily, she was at least told how he would look like and it is not like there are many orcs around the school, so that makes it even easier. She walks closer, her hips swaying lightly from side to side while she wonders how best to handle this, especially from not being hired that long yet herself.

"Greetings. Who are you and what business do you have here?", the teacher asks and while she is rather sure herself, she would rather be fully certain.

Wes turned to see a small Demon woman walking towards him and ask him a question. “My name is Wes Stonewall, I’m the new groundskeeper.” He answered, his voice deep and rough, having not spoken much. “I’m was told to what here for A teacher named Bridget, to show me the school.”

The young orc studied the woman curiously as he talked. He had never seen a Demon this close before and never a female one. They were much smaller and slimmer then the males, but still had a dangerous look to them.

Luckily for him, the teacher is also a monster and thus much less at risk of being intimidated and frightened by his size and appearance. As Bridget approaches him, she balances a small smoldering flame on the tip of a finger, just to have something to toy with with her hands."Ohh, hello mr. Stonewall. Good to see that we are getting someone to take care of the outside. It would be unfair to leave all of it in our janitor's hands after all. You are speaking to her in fact. I was asked to come here and greet you once you showed up. I don't exactly have time for the grand tour, but I can show you a map of the place and you can ask me what you need of each of them", the demon lady explains.

Meanwhile, she keeps a constant lookout for the mischievious trio she is related to, knowing very well how they can be troublemakers.

Wes nodded, relieved that he had been found by the right person. He large orange eyes watched the flame the Bridget played with as he listened to her, half intrigued, half wary. His skin is very thick and could withstand some fire, but he could still be hurt by enough.

”Thank you, Ma’am” he said, being polite like Willow, the dryad that he had been with, had taught him to be. He moved closer and folded his legs into a crouch so he was more of Bridget’s height.

Idly playing with her small ball of flames, Bridget assumes a very relaxed and casual stance as she speaks with the new groundskeeper. Her interactions with orcs has been very small and she is unsure about how their culture works, but she simply takes it as it comes and hopefully it will be over with easily and soon. Of course, she has no clue who he has interacted with ever since crossing the portal, but she doesn't see it as her business unless it seems relevant to their meeting. She draws out a large and very detailed map of the place, showing how grand it is and the many different sections. She nods and smiles softly, happy about the pleasant and polite response."Very well then! Now this place is of course the court yard, located here. This is used for assemblies, markets, festivals and other events...", she goes on, explaining each place in more details.

Wes felt himself starting to relax as Bridget started to explain the areas on the map clearly, her voice soft and pleasant to the ear. His body slowly grew less stiff as he listened, making sure to ask questions when he needed to. He felt a starting of a attachment to this small demon, her personality and manner reminding him of willow and being the first person to talk to him at length since he got here. 

He stood up as Bridget finished her map tour and bowed his head.”Thank you, Ma’am” he said “I think I can start my work without any problems.” He looked at her as his stomach rumbled, a sheepish look appearing on it. “Is there a place I can get a meal at?”

Bridget is pleased with the more laid back and easy attitude of Wes as they speak about the map and its contents, along with any questions he may have about things. It seems like the orc is intelligent enough to understand all of it and the demon lady takes a mental note that cleverness within orcish ranks seems to vary, making them pretty much like other races. She takes out another copy of the map, though smaller and less detailed, and hands it to the groundskeeper."Here. You may need it for a bit at first. Better than bothering Mary over and over to help you find your way around, haha! As for food....there is a dining hall where you can get food and of course, you can find plenty of places in town. When do you start?", she asks him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wes took the map gratefully.”Tomorrow morning.” He said slowly, studying the map more, trying to commit it to memory. He didn’t want to be a bother to any of these people that were part of place the gave him a home, so he was determined to do his job to the very best of his ability. “One more question.” He said, tucking the map into his pocket of pants. “I have be just camping outside since I’ve been on earth, but is there a good place to stay near the school?”