Academy library.

On 01/09/2020 at 00:40, Neptune said:

Even as he felt himself becoming comfortable, Drake was suddenly aware of how much her breasts were jiggling. He had never really noticed such things in the past, but he couldn’t help but notice how hypnotic they were. It made him freeze in place, unsure how to even react. He jumped a little when she spoke, and he immediately looked up at her face, almost missing what she had said. He gave her a slight smile, “That’s why I’m here. I’m about as far out of my comfort zone as I can get. My family aren’t really ones for new experiences… I didn’t want to live my whole life knowing only the forest. I’m curious, and I wanted to expand my horizons. I’m not the most confident of people but… I’m not going to achieve my if I keep within my comfort zone.”

Even if she did notice him staring and noticing her openly wobbling breasts, she would not really care about it as this is just how she is and how she looks."My family are a bit unsure of it too, but still support me. They still live on the other side of the portal. I visit them at times, but this place does keep you busy, after all...and yes, very true! You would just be miserable unless you jumped into it and gave it a shot. I will be happy to help you out, my boy!", she says, despite probably not being far off his age.

Lilac wondered around the library looking down at a slip of paper where she had listed all of the plant magic books that she was intent on reading. As she walked, her long green hair dragged on the floor around her, leaving a trail of flowers sprouting up behind her. "Herbal Magic: Controlling Weeds, Thickets, and Brush..." she whispered in a quiet and meek voice. "It should be on the top floor... I think... Why couldn't they be more specific about where it is..." Lilac was frustrated as she looked around the stacks, peeking through her long hair. "Where are the stairs..." she puffed up her cheeks in frustration as she looked around. It took her about an hour before she found a staircase. "Finally," she huffed as she climbed up the stairs. Lilac couldn't help tripping over her hair as she maneuvered up the stairs, grass coating each step as she left it.

Walking though the stacks of the top floor, she spotted two people just ahead of her. Her eyes trained on the two of them and one of the branches on her head hooked on one of the shelves while she wasn't paying attention. She let out a yelp as she was pulled back by her hooked branch. She stumbled back and stepped on her hair causing her to slip backward and knock over a shelf of books onto herself.

Julia turns towards the noise being produced close by and see a smaller female, likely a dryad who is the cause of this as a smaller bookcase, thank goodness, has dropped and made a huge mess on the floor."Ohhhh shit! The library folks will get pissed at this. Are you okay over there, miss?", Julia says and quickly flies over there.

• Like 1

• Community Administrator

At the mention of her family, Drake felt himself grow curious. He wanted to know who her family were, and what they were like. He understood the potential feelings of isolation from one's family, as the glowing forest was deep within the monsters realm. He opened his mouth to begin asking about her family when there was a sudden yelp, followed by the clattering of books on the floor. Drake flinched a little, looking up and down the aisle to see another student lying on the floor in a small pile of books. 

Drake moved quickly behind Julia although as his human form was slower than her flying, he arrived a few moments after she did. He looked at the books and then at the curious individual that was lying on the floor. It took him a few moments, but he recognised her as a Dryad. There were some that lived in the forest of his home, and it made him curious as to what she was doing here. To his relief, Julia was the one that started speaking to the Dryad to ask if she was alright. As concerned as he was, he was unfamiliar with this newcomer and didn’t really want to start any kind of conversation unless he absolutely had to. Instead, he began to carefully pick up some of the books so that they were no longer on the stranger.

• Like 1

"I-I-I'm okay," Lilac squeaked out in a panicked tone as she realized that her hair had bristled out and her body and hair were both covered in rose bush thorns. They protruded sharply out of her, an instinct that she didn't quite know how to control just yet. She scrambled to sit up but some of the thorns on her back dug into the ground and pierced into some of the books that had fallen on her. "Oww ow ow," she yelped again as she tugged the thorns on her back, tears welling up in her eyes. She took a deep breath and held it, her cheeks puffing up and turning a faint red as she concentrated. She almost looked like a puffer-fish as she tried to draw the thorns back into her. It took her a moment for the thorns on her back to disappear before she could sit up and start to wiggle the books off of the thorns that coated her front. She kept her cheeks puffed as she slowly drew the rest of her thorns in and relaxed her hair back down into what almost looked like the leaves of a willow tree. Once the thorns retreated she gasped, taking in heavy breaths as she scooted quickly out from under the books and collected a stack in her arms, trying to put them back on the shelf in the correct order. She looked rather panicked still as she kept dropping the books and fumbling over herself. Her mind just kept repeating Oh my spirits, oh my spirits, how embarrassing. 

• Like 1

Julia keeps her eyes on the young dryad woman as she tries her best to get herself into order and have her body and hair more under control. She knows of her species, but hardly anything about them, since the forest is not exactly part of the biome she and her family calls home. She keeps wondering if she is really okay, with all that puffing, huffing and such happening. She does eventually help Lilac up when possible, her face still one of concern and worry. For now, she just wants to make sure the woman is fully okay."Let me help you out miss!", Julia replies as the first and begins to aid Lilac and Drake with getting this mess sorted out, still fully and completely nude in f ront of the stranger.

• Like 1

As Drake picked up some of the books, he glanced up at the Dryad as she seemed to be covered in rose bush thorns. He grimaced, hoping that none of them had damaged any of the books, as he wouldn’t want her to be in any kind of trouble with the staff. He glanced around, a little worried that someone was going to appear out of thin air and start telling them off. He picked a few more of the books up, slipping them onto the shelf. He then noticed that she was fumbling and dropping the books. He winced and when she seemed to drop a heavy took, he reached out and caught it. He wanted to pet her on the shoulder and assure her that she was fine, but he felt himself freeze for a moment before doing as Julia suggested, and trying to step out of his comfort zone, “Don’t worry. We’ll help you get everything sorted before anyone notices.” He told her, giving her a small smile before he busied himself with picking up more books and putting them back onto the shelf. 

Lilac sunk down into a seat on the floor as the two helped her pick up the last of the books. She looked up at them through her long green hair that covered her face and drooped down over her body, her plump legs sticking out of the mass of green as she sat there staring up at them. They were so kind. She had only been in the realm for a few days and hadn't met anyone yet, but she was a bit surprised as she finally started to relax. Her eyes didn't leave them as she picked up the little slip of paper that she was holding before and pulled it into the green mass of hair. "Th-th-thank y-you..." she whispered as she finally came to a full stand. "S-sorry for the trouble." She quickly whipped her head forward, coming to an almost 90 degree bow, her hair flopping over her and lightly slapping against their legs from the force of her bow.

• Like 1

On 05/09/2020 at 20:01, Neptune said:

As Drake picked up some of the books, he glanced up at the Dryad as she seemed to be covered in rose bush thorns. He grimaced, hoping that none of them had damaged any of the books, as he wouldn’t want her to be in any kind of trouble with the staff. He glanced around, a little worried that someone was going to appear out of thin air and start telling them off. He picked a few more of the books up, slipping them onto the shelf. He then noticed that she was fumbling and dropping the books. He winced and when she seemed to drop a heavy took, he reached out and caught it. He wanted to pet her on the shoulder and assure her that she was fine, but he felt himself freeze for a moment before doing as Julia suggested, and trying to step out of his comfort zone, “Don’t worry. We’ll help you get everything sorted before anyone notices.” He told her, giving her a small smile before he busied himself with picking up more books and putting them back onto the shelf. 

Julia gives a quick and acknowedgeling nod towards Drake, for him to get involved verbally and hopefully feel a bit better about speaking up.

On 05/09/2020 at 20:11, Chipda said:

Lilac sunk down into a seat on the floor as the two helped her pick up the last of the books. She looked up at them through her long green hair that covered her face and drooped down over her body, her plump legs sticking out of the mass of green as she sat there staring up at them. They were so kind. She had only been in the realm for a few days and hadn't met anyone yet, but she was a bit surprised as she finally started to relax. Her eyes didn't leave them as she picked up the little slip of paper that she was holding before and pulled it into the green mass of hair. "Th-th-thank y-you..." she whispered as she finally came to a full stand. "S-sorry for the trouble." She quickly whipped her head forward, coming to an almost 90 degree bow, her hair flopping over her and lightly slapping against their legs from the force of her bow.

Julia watches the young dryad girl and cannot help but smile for some reason. Her voice sounds so gentle and sweet and the manticore feels her cheeks getting a bit more hot and red."Ohhh, it's not my place..uhmm..s..soo..d..don't w..worry about it..m..misss", she stutters, clearly not acting like usual and she has no idea why she gets like this, especially with a stranger. Her eyes look over the new person, taking in her lovely beauty and she is even about to drop the books she collected so far."Ohhh..r..right..I..I am Julia...1st year...and you..m..miissss?". Julia tail sways around a bit faster from her sudden anxiety.

• Like 1

Drake was relieved when they were finally able to get all of the books back onto the shelf. He gave the girl a slight nod when she thanked them, before he silently shrugged at her apology to show that he wasn’t particularly bothered. He then blinked when he heard Julia began to speak, and to his shock she was stuttering nearly as bad as the Dryad. He turned to look at her, not bothering to hide his surprise. Not once during his interaction with her, was she this nervous. Even when flying on his back, despite his complete lack of experience in flying with that kind of weight. It made him feel even more nervous himself and he looked back at the Dryad before he realised why Julia might be a bit nervous. He had to admit, the Dryad looked quite beautiful, even for her kind. To try and dispel some of tension that he felt was beginning to build, he cleared his throat a little before introducing himself, “I’m Drake. Er, hello. Nice to… ah, meet you.” He then gave her a slightly nervous smile.

"M-my name is Lilac, first year transfer student," She replied as she straightened back up and looked over them. Lilac stepped a bit back when she looked at Drake, thinking that he must be a human since she didn't see anything supernatural about him. But then again, there were a few creatures that could take almost human forms. She left a few weeds popping up in the cracks of the floor where she had been standing. "I-I just got here a few days ago... I don't... um... S-sorry..." She looked down at the ground mentally kicking herself for fumbling over her words. "C-could you help me find this book?" She held out a slip of paper to the two of them. One of books that was listed was Herbal Magic: Controlling Weeds, Thickets, and Brush written in big bubble letters and circled with drawings of leaves next to it to mark its important. "M-my brother told me to get it... So I don't leave trails everywhere..." She looked down at her feet where grass and weeds were starting to pop up like they had on her way there. There was a line of plants and grass leading from her down the stairs and to the front door of the building.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chipda said:

"M-my name is Lilac, first year transfer student," She replied as she straightened back up and looked over them. Lilac stepped a bit back when she looked at Drake, thinking that he must be a human since she didn't see anything supernatural about him. But then again, there were a few creatures that could take almost human forms. She left a few weeds popping up in the cracks of the floor where she had been standing. "I-I just got here a few days ago... I don't... um... S-sorry..." She looked down at the ground mentally kicking herself for fumbling over her words. "C-could you help me find this book?" She held out a slip of paper to the two of them. One of books that was listed was Herbal Magic: Controlling Weeds, Thickets, and Brush written in big bubble letters and circled with drawings of leaves next to it to mark its important. "M-my brother told me to get it... So I don't leave trails everywhere..." She looked down at her feet where grass and weeds were starting to pop up like they had on her way there. There was a line of plants and grass leading from her down the stairs and to the front door of the building.

Julia, getting over the initial reaction, snaps more out of her trance, led on by Lilac's beauty. She nods heavily and smile widely, her tail swooshing about less eratic, but now in a more soft and cheerful motion, perhaps the indicator of her current states of mind. She grabs the small piece of paper and study the text and such, hoping she might know just where to get it."...I don't know exactly where it is, but...I would be happy to help you look for it cut-...Lilac!", she says, still red in her cheeks and feeling more timid still.

Drake nodded a little when she introduced herself. While he expected a name like that, he still rather liked it. It suited her. When the piece of paper was thrust towards them, he looked over Julia’s shoulder to see what was written on it. He was unfamiliar with the books that were listed on the paper, but he wasn’t adverse to helping. He glanced at Julia when she offered her help, and he nodded in agreement, “I don’t know any of these either. But they should be somewhere…” He looked up at the large shelves before back down at the paper, focusing on it for a moment, “I haven’t been here long either so… I… I don’t know where things are in the library yet. All I’ve managed to find was human history.” He said, looking a little abashed as he rubbed the side of his neck. He looked down at the floor as Lilac drew attention, and his eyes traced the line of plants that showed where she had walked. It was clear that she was young. Certainly young enough to not yet have complete control over her natural abilities. Looking back at Julia, he asked, “Do you know if there is any kind or library index we could look at that would tell us if these books are here… and where they are?”

Lilac bounced slightly on her heels when the two of them agreed to help her look, a small smile on her face peeked out from behind her long locks. "Thank you," She squeaked as she took the paper back and stuffed it into her backpack. Looking around, she spotted that one of the shelves had a label on the side of it, fire magic. So the books must have been broken up based off of what they were about, but where would nature magic or herbal magic be? She looked up at the two of them expectantly, her hair perking up slightly as lilies sprouted up on it. It was so different in the human realm. She had never needed to stop her ability to grow plants wherever she walked, that was one of the reasons that the forests where she lived were so plush and vibrant. If every dryad had to focus to make the flowers grow, the forests wouldn't be nearly as big. 

2 hours ago, Neptune said:

Drake nodded a little when she introduced herself. While he expected a name like that, he still rather liked it. It suited her. When the piece of paper was thrust towards them, he looked over Julia’s shoulder to see what was written on it. He was unfamiliar with the books that were listed on the paper, but he wasn’t adverse to helping. He glanced at Julia when she offered her help, and he nodded in agreement, “I don’t know any of these either. But they should be somewhere…” He looked up at the large shelves before back down at the paper, focusing on it for a moment, “I haven’t been here long either so… I… I don’t know where things are in the library yet. All I’ve managed to find was human history.” He said, looking a little abashed as he rubbed the side of his neck. He looked down at the floor as Lilac drew attention, and his eyes traced the line of plants that showed where she had walked. It was clear that she was young. Certainly young enough to not yet have complete control over her natural abilities. Looking back at Julia, he asked, “Do you know if there is any kind or library index we could look at that would tell us if these books are here… and where they are?”

Julia turns her head to look at Drake as he addresses her, giving him her attention, at least for now, as she feels pretty drawn to the new 1st year more than she probably care to admit really."Ohhh, I have been here plenty already and while I haven't exactly dived into those kinds of books, I have a good idea where we can find them. It shouldn't be too hard and if that fails, there is a PC where you can look up titles. PC is a human invention...still learning about it, myself", she explains to Drake and return to look at Lilac.

23 minutes ago, Chipda said:

Lilac bounced slightly on her heels when the two of them agreed to help her look, a small smile on her face peeked out from behind her long locks. "Thank you," She squeaked as she took the paper back and stuffed it into her backpack. Looking around, she spotted that one of the shelves had a label on the side of it, fire magic. So the books must have been broken up based off of what they were about, but where would nature magic or herbal magic be? She looked up at the two of them expectantly, her hair perking up slightly as lilies sprouted up on it. It was so different in the human realm. She had never needed to stop her ability to grow plants wherever she walked, that was one of the reasons that the forests where she lived were so plush and vibrant. If every dryad had to focus to make the flowers grow, the forests wouldn't be nearly as big. 

Julia hopes that Lilac heard when she had told Drake just now and that will ease her uncertainty about being able to find her book. Her cute squeak and adorable face makes her face a little bit redder as she has yet to meet one like her before. Her tail swooshes around in a new sort of pattern even."Ohhh.y..you're welcome m..m.mmisss...uhhmm..like I just told D..Drake..I think..we..c..can help you out...for sure. IF nothing else, 6 eyes are better th..than two..r..right?", she replies back and has a big goofy smile on her face.

Drake was relieved that Julia was already somewhat familiar with the library already. The last thing he wanted was to be aimlessly wandering the aisles looking for these books. At the mention of a ‘PC’, he gives her a confused look. He had no idea what she was even referring to, as the term was completely alien to him. At first, he wondered if she was talking about some kind of filing system. It made sense that humans would invent a good filing system. Despite their oddities, they were a rather neat species and liked to organise things. He then looked down and away from Julia as she once again began to stutter a little, and he was beginning to wonder if he should leave the two alone since it was clear that Julia really liked Lilac. But at the same time, he wanted to help Lilac look for the books she was after. He knew that in her position, with being so new, he would appreciate any kind of help. Even if it was from those that are just as clueless as he was. He was lucky to have stumbled upon the material he was after. He glanced over at Lilac again, unconsciously giving her a small smile before he looked back at Julia, “So… where is the section these books could be in?” He asked, inviting her to lead the way.

Lilac looked over the two of them for a moment. Drake looked just as confused as she felt. If that was the case, he couldn't be a human. This realization made her relax a bit. It was hard enough for Lilac to interact with non-plants, it would have been even harder for her to continue interacting with them if she thought he was a human the whole time. She was so nervous in this realm and it was nice to have others around that knew what that felt like. Walking a bit closer to the two of them she plucked one of the lilies from her hair. Reaching out, she tucked it behind Drake's ear with a bright smile. Bouncing over she did the same for Julia. "Lead the way," she smiled up at her and clasped her own hands together behind her back, waiting patiently. 

18 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Drake was relieved that Julia was already somewhat familiar with the library already. The last thing he wanted was to be aimlessly wandering the aisles looking for these books. At the mention of a ‘PC’, he gives her a confused look. He had no idea what she was even referring to, as the term was completely alien to him. At first, he wondered if she was talking about some kind of filing system. It made sense that humans would invent a good filing system. Despite their oddities, they were a rather neat species and liked to organise things. He then looked down and away from Julia as she once again began to stutter a little, and he was beginning to wonder if he should leave the two alone since it was clear that Julia really liked Lilac. But at the same time, he wanted to help Lilac look for the books she was after. He knew that in her position, with being so new, he would appreciate any kind of help. Even if it was from those that are just as clueless as he was. He was lucky to have stumbled upon the material he was after. He glanced over at Lilac again, unconsciously giving her a small smile before he looked back at Julia, “So… where is the section these books could be in?” He asked, inviting her to lead the way.

Once more she turns toward the dragon in human guise, listening in to what he asks, though she seems a bit more absentminded at the moment. Still, she does her best to keep focus on the question and Drake."Ohhh, I can take us there. Just follow me. It never hurts to know, even if you are not going to look there yourself or read the books. For moments like this", she says and starting to wonder if she should ask the assistant @Icarian Dreams if they could use another volunteer here and she knows the librarian is even human.

16 minutes ago, Chipda said:

Lilac looked over the two of them for a moment. Drake looked just as confused as she felt. If that was the case, he couldn't be a human. This realization made her relax a bit. It was hard enough for Lilac to interact with non-plants, it would have been even harder for her to continue interacting with them if she thought he was a human the whole time. She was so nervous in this realm and it was nice to have others around that knew what that felt like. Walking a bit closer to the two of them she plucked one of the lilies from her hair. Reaching out, she tucked it behind Drake's ear with a bright smile. Bouncing over she did the same for Julia. "Lead the way," she smiled up at her and clasped her own hands together behind her back, waiting patiently. 

Judging from the actions of Lilac, she seems more at ease, which makes Julia sigh slighltly in relief. This moment is vastly downplayed though, once she sees and feels the flower being put behind her ear, which makes her almost curl her tail around her to hide herself from the dryad."Ohhh..t..tt..tha..thank you...", she mumbles and looks at Lilac even more closely. She stands still for a short time, before noticing she is spacing out and then finally stomping off, still very unsure why she is behaving like this, but keep making sure to look back and making sure they both can keep up.

So focused on Julia’s assurances that she could take them where Lilac wanted to go, he didn’t notice the Dryad’s movement until the last moment. As he felt the flower tucked behind his ear, he flinched away from the contact before he realised who it was. A little embarrassed, his cheeks reddened a little as he reached up to feel what she had placed there. The petals were silky to the touch and after a moment he could smell its sweet scent. It made him relax a little as it reminded him of home, something familiar in such an alien place. He wondered if she knew anything about the Glowing forest and the unique plants found within. As he lowered his hand, he let out a quiet, “T-thanks.” He before he moved to follow the two down the aisle.

Edited by Neptune

Lilac smiled over at Drake as she noticed his reaction, hoping that she hadn't done anything to upset him. Turning back to face Julia, she tried to keep up without tripping over her hair. Stumbling a bit, she reached out and placed a hand on what she thought was Julia's shoulder. After a moment, she looked up to see she had actually placed her hand on on of her wings. "Sorry," Lilac jumped back slightly, if Julia was anything like the few dragons she had met back home she wouldn't be to happy with a stranger touching her wings. I messed up again, she puffed up her cheeks a bit as she scooted more toward Drake in case she tripped again. He didn't seem to have any wings or a tail that she would accidentally grab onto if she stumbled.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chipda said:

Lilac smiled over at Drake as she noticed his reaction, hoping that she hadn't done anything to upset him. Turning back to face Julia, she tried to keep up without tripping over her hair. Stumbling a bit, she reached out and placed a hand on what she thought was Julia's shoulder. After a moment, she looked up to see she had actually placed her hand on on of her wings. "Sorry," Lilac jumped back slightly, if Julia was anything like the few dragons she had met back home she wouldn't be to happy with a stranger touching her wings. I messed up again, she puffed up her cheeks a bit as she scooted more toward Drake in case she tripped again. He didn't seem to have any wings or a tail that she would accidentally grab onto if she stumbled.

Julia feel a sudden grip on one of her manticore wings, which makes her turn her head of course, spotting Lilac acting all unsure and a bit jumpy. She did spot that she had some issues walking around. Wordlessly, she hovers her tail over to Lilac and smile, indirectly offering it to her so she can hold on and hopefully keep her balance better.

• Like 1

Drake noticed Lilac stumble a little just in front of him, and he was worried that she would fall onto her face but was relieved when she caught herself, even if it was by putting a hand on Julia’s wings. He blinked at her when she scooted a little closer, clearly worried that she had irritated the Manticore girl, but from his interaction with her earlier, he doubted she would be annoyed. His thoughts were proven true when Julia turned to look over her shoulder, before offering her tail to help balance her better. While it was unlikely to help prevent Lilac from tripping over her hair, it would be very helpful to stop her from falling over. Or, even more concerning, over the rail. He looked at her hair which tailed along the floor even as she continued to leave grass and flowers in her wake. Unable to stop himself, as his urge to know was overwhelming especially as he had seen Dryad’s all his life but never had the chance to speak with one, he asked, “Why do Dryad’s have such long hair? Doesn’t it get in the way when moving through the forest?”

Lilac looked at the tail for a moment before reaching out and taking it like a hand. She wasn't sure why the two of them were being so nice, but she didn't want to be rude. Looking back up at Drake she tilted her head. "Not all Dryads have long hair," she responded as she shuffled along next to him. "Mostly Dryads from the Glowing forest do though... Um... And younger dryads too... Having long hair gives you better defenses against things in the forest... Like big birds. It's a little harder to move around here though, cause the ground is so different. But, look." She smiled as her hair started to pull itself off of the ground and curl up into the air forming branches above her for a moment before falling back down around her. "It's easier to get sunlight... Young dryads like me need lots of sun... My brother keeps his hair much shorter though."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chipda said:

Lilac looked at the tail for a moment before reaching out and taking it like a hand. She wasn't sure why the two of them were being so nice, but she didn't want to be rude. Looking back up at Drake she tilted her head. "Not all Dryads have long hair," she responded as she shuffled along next to him. "Mostly Dryads from the Glowing forest do though... Um... And younger dryads too... Having long hair gives you better defenses against things in the forest... Like big birds. It's a little harder to move around here though, cause the ground is so different. But, look." She smiled as her hair started to pull itself off of the ground and curl up into the air forming branches above her for a moment before falling back down around her. "It's easier to get sunlight... Young dryads like me need lots of sun... My brother keeps his hair much shorter though."

Julia listens in on the two conversing, while still guiding the trio towards the shelves where the kind of books they seek should be likely to be found. She is not really sure how to chime in, especially when she feels Lilac grab onto her tail, which sends a small, but pleasant shiver through her body. She does eventually come up with a question of her own towards the young dryad."Sooo uhmmm...Lilac..have you also..never heard...of a party?". Honestly, she is usually great with conversations and topics, but right now her mind is kind of a jumbled mess.

• Like 1

Drake’s interest peaked when she mentioned the Glowing Forest and he looked over her, wondering if that was where she hailed from. He had never seen her before, but then the forest was large and even if she did life there, the chances of her coming across one of his people were slim due to their rarity. He nodded slightly when she explained why having long hair was advantageous. It made sense. At her comment about the ground being so different, he glanced down and had to agree with her. He had found it strange himself but after a little while he had adapted. The one thing that still slightly bothered him were the clothes. Those he was still getting used to but he had been told that humans were uncomfortable with nakedness. It was why he was not entirely bothered by the fact that Julia was naked. He was more bothered by the touching from someone he had only just met.

He watched as her hair formed up into branches, something that fascinated him. He could see now that it was no problem for a Dryad to have hair like she did. He opened his mouth to ask if the Glowing Forest was her home when Julia spoke up, asking her own question. Drake closed his mouth, not wanting to interrupt any kind of reply that Lilac had for the Manticore girl.

Lilac watched Drake open his mouth to speak, but that wasn't his voice. Glancing over at Julia, she realized it was the manticore that had spoken. Silly of her to think that it had been anyone else. The question made her cheeks puff up again. "Oh... what was that... I know this one..." Lilac seemed frustrated at her own ignorance. "It's... um... like... it's like the festivals back home right?" Lilac wasn't quite sure what a party was like in the human realm, but her brother had made the comparison once before. He spent a lot of time trying to teach Lilac about the human world before she came over, but not all of it seemed to stick. "It's like..." Lilac let go of Julia's tail and stopped for a moment, putting her hands in the air. She began to sway back and forth, wiggling her arms as her hair fluffed out into a bush.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chipda said:

Lilac watched Drake open his mouth to speak, but that wasn't his voice. Glancing over at Julia, she realized it was the manticore that had spoken. Silly of her to think that it had been anyone else. The question made her cheeks puff up again. "Oh... what was that... I know this one..." Lilac seemed frustrated at her own ignorance. "It's... um... like... it's like the festivals back home right?" Lilac wasn't quite sure what a party was like in the human realm, but her brother had made the comparison once before. He spent a lot of time trying to teach Lilac about the human world before she came over, but not all of it seemed to stick. "It's like..." Lilac let go of Julia's tail and stopped for a moment, putting her hands in the air. She began to sway back and forth, wiggling her arms as her hair fluffed out into a bush.

Julia stops up as well, giving Lilac plenty of time and opportunity to both think and give her answer as well. Watching and listening, she cannot help but giggle lightly in delight as the dryad tries to explain and herself through bodily means."Ohhhh, well, to put it shortly: it's a very common human thing, where they met up for socializing. Doing stuff like drinking alcohol, listening to music, dancing, chatting...very fun in many ways and great ways to get to know some humans better and of course about their culture and such. It's stuff you cannot read in books or from a lecture. Why not join me and Drake @Neptune for it sometime? I finally got him to come along with me!", she says with great enthusiasm.

• Like 1