Last post wins (nsfw)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chad had bought a winning button from the the store several hours ago, and is currently banging a pink haired girl in a dirty back ally and letting her just pound on that winning button. So while the pussy at home pounds the winning button the Chad on the street pounds the pussy to win.

The answer is straight to pound town, but for now just enjoy the ride. Chad's hands continued to grope and rub Isabella's soft curvy body. His fingers then gliding across her thigh before rubbing her little clit, As He slowly stroked it he brought his thick meaty cock to her tight little pussy and spread it nice and slow, stuffing her as his cock grew hard and thick inside her. Once He was fully hard he lifted her by her legs and slowly moved her up and down his cock massaging her back along his hard rippling muscles as he slouched on the couch moaning in her ear. His moans turning to grunts of pleasure as he used his hips to pound her pussy hat a gradually increasing pace. The express bus to pound town has now arrived at it's destination. 

Chad continued his ceaseless pounding, keeping a slow steady pace making this win last for hours. Though the kitty had guarded her self well, the pile looms over the horizion, slouched on the couch waiting to consume all into it's mass. Much like how Isabella's vagina is taking Chad's cock, consuming all that biomass into it's self until all a writhing mass of sexual pleasure.

Yeah well with your back to me and your legs in my hands you arent really in a position to help. But ill let you get more involved when i switch holes..but really i just planned to wear you all day so thats little to no work for you.* he explained as he moved isabella rapidly up and down his dick coating it and the couch in her nectar.*

Archived