Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Allie could feel as Lisa began to speed up inside of her. She felt as she began to thrust inside of her with a new speed and force. She couldn’t help but scream out loudly, her moans filling the room along with their bodies slapping against each other and the bed rocking. She couldn’t help but grip onto the bedsheets tightly and with her hands, her legs wrapping around Lisa’s waist tightly. She knew that if Lisa continued this roughness that she would climax in no time as well. “Ahhhh!! L-Lisaaa!! Y-your s-sooo rough!! I-if you-Ahhh!! C-continue like t-this!! Hahhhh!! I-I w-would b-be able t-too last l-long e-either!!!”

• Love 2

Lisa pants hard and fast, her breath hot enough to almost steam up and her eyes keep locked with the lovely gaze of Allie, even as she ruts her as well as her inexperienced 8 year old body can muster. She continuously exchange kisses with the sporty gal from her class or direct them to other parts of the body she can reach. Feeling the legs of Allie wrap around her makes her race even more rapidly and she rewards it with a long and passionate kiss to the lips. SMAACK! SLAAAP! PLAAP! SMAACK! SSLOOSH! PLAAP! PLAAAP! it echoes in the bedroom and she has to really try hard to not lose to her body's craving to blow its loads. Her cute little yellow bum slams back and forth, indicating her hard thrusts that sends her cocks tearing along the inner walls of Allie, widening her up to take her length."AHHH..gooddd...nnghhh..A..Allie..I..I..amm r...really close...haannn!!".

• Love 1

Allie kisses back Lisa with just as much passion as the straight A student. She pants hard and fast just like Lisa and she continues to moan loudly into her mouth. Her tongue slips into Lisa’s mouth and tangles and plays with her tongue and explores her warm mouth. Her arms raise and wrap around Lisa’s neck, holding the other girl close against her body making their foreheads, noses, chests all press against each other’s. She feels as she roughly continues to thrust in and out of her, hitting her deepest spots and her most sensitive spots. As she continued, she could feel her own orgasm building up inside of her. “Huuuunnn! L-Lisa!! M-me tooo! I-I’m g-getting... Ahhhh... c-close toooo! I-keep g-going!! Ahhh... l-let’s c-cum t-together Lisa!! T-together!!!”

• Love 2

Lisa have never even imagined feeling closeness and passion as violent and thoroughly as right now. Usually, her mind has millions of thoughts going on at once and contemplating all of the many scholarly information she scours through each day, but right now there is is only a blur of heat, pleasure and arousal. Her hips move as fast they can bear, slamming into Allie continuously and loudly. Her ballsack hits against the butt of the sporty gal as they collide over and over again."Ahhh..nghhh..d.a.,.dammmmnnn...to..toooo muuuch!", the cute Simpson girl finally moan out long and heavily, as her cocks finally give in fully and press fully deep before unloading their thick and piping hot loads.

• Love 2

Allie only held on tighter and tighter to Lisa as she continued to thrust roughly into her right holes. Her fingers were practically digging into Lisa’s back as she continued to moan out loudly and could feel her orgasm building up, finally ready to explode. She could feel Lisa’s cocks twitching inside of her and knew that she was getting ready to cum as well. She smiled happily saying, “L-Lisa!! A-Ahh!! I-i can’t hold back anymore either Lisa! I-I’m c-cumming AHHH!!” At the same time that Lisa let out her moan and thrusted deep inside of both of Allie’s holes, she let out her own loud moan as she exploded and came all over Lisa’s cock that was in her sweet pussy covering it in her juices. At the same time, Allie could feel as all of Lisa’s hot sticky white cum shot deep inside of her and filled up both her holes to the max causing some to leak out of her. 

Allie panted heavily as her arms and legs dropped releasing Lisa. She stared up at the Simpson girl smiling. Both of their bodies covered in sweat as she uttered, “t-that was amazing Lisa...”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lisa almost collapses fully on top of Allie once she is this spent, while she pants fast and heavily. She took great pleasure in hearing, feeling and seeing them both climax together. For a few seconds she is still totally woozy and "blinded" by her heavy orgasm. However, once she recomposes herself, she is lying down against the other girl."Ahhhh..y..yesss...I..I never thought...somthing would ever f..feel this good!", she says and giggles cutely. Her dicks slowly go limp and slip out of Allie wtih wet sloppy noises.

• Love 2

Allie panted heavily as well. She looked up at the as equally exhausted girl laying i top of her and couldn’t help but smile brightly. This was such a great moment and Allie was happy to have spent every last second of it with Lisa. As she felt both cocks pull out of both of her holes, she could feel as lots of cum came oozing out of both. She couldn’t help but giggle saying, “w-wow... I-I wasn’t expecting you to let out so much.. wow...” she said as her bed began a mess under her. She looked up at Lisa smiling, “I think we need a bath...” she giggled .

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lisa, still exhausted, simply returns with a light snickering of her own and for now enjoys the closeness they are sharing with each other. Of course, she can feel the aftermath of their romp, but at the very moment she revels in the fact that somebody actually enjoyed her company and, even greater, didn't dismiss her or flee due to her "abnormalities". She looks at Allie happily and her face reddens once more."Y..y.y.eahh..pr..probably fo..for the best...like...should we...together,...or what?", she says, not wanting to assume anything.

• Love 1

Allie noticed how red Lisa’s face began to turn at the thought of them showering together and smiled. She couldn’t help but giggle at how cute she looked when she was embarrassed. “Yeah, together sounds like fun, wouldn’t you agree?” Allie moved some of Lisa’s hair out of her face and kissed her softly for a bit before pulling away, “come on, let’s go.”

Allie then got up and toke Lisa’s hand in her own and guided her over to the bathroom. She then turned on the water in the shower and waited for it to warm up before smiling and guided Lisa in with her, the warm water begins to fall on both of their naked bodies.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lisa tries to stop her embarrassed mood by giggling and at first it feels a bit forced, before then growing to be quite fun and helpful."Yeah...let's do it", she says and follows that classmate of hers from the room and to the bathroom, both of them still fully nude and with Lisa's dicks swaying around limp (for now) between her legs. Luckily, the cabin seems big enough for both of them and the water feels really nice as it hits her body."You are very pretty...you know that?", she says and smiles widely whilst hugging Allie tightly.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as they got in and the water began to wash their sweaty body and the cum still pouring out from her holes. As Lisa hugged her, Allie smiled as she felt their bodies press against each other’s. She felt their small breasts rub against each other’s and smiled as she looked up at Lisa. She giggled a little saying, “Not as pretty as you...” With that being said, Allie leaned in and began to kiss Lisa passionately as the water continued to fall on them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

While Lisa should have expected it, it still comes a bit as a surprise to her. Still, a very lovely and sweet surprise, of course. So she leans into the kiss right after her short little shock, closing her eyes as she begins to make out with Allie. Likewise, does she come as close to her as possible, their flat chests smoshing against one another. Lisa cannot really stop herself from running her hands along the sides of Allie as they share this passionate moment together. Her flacid cocks are easily felt by her classmates as well, but for now they remain soft.

• Love 2

Allie smiled as she continued to make out with Lisa passionately. Her tongue slipping into the blonde’s mouth, beginning to explore her mouth and play with her tongue with her own, tangling the two together. Her flat chest meets Lisa’s, their tiny bit hard nipples rubbing against the other’s. Allie could feel as the two cocks were down between her legs and rubbed them a bit with her thighs. Her hands rubbed down Lisa’s back, feeling her nice smooth skin, sliding down to her butt, rubbing and squeezing it a little.

• Love 2

Another moment together with Allie which just feels timeless, with a lack of a better time. Lisa groans softly into the kiss and from being touched as well. The hot water makes their bodies looking even more erotic and pretty. Light pants escape her lips when her dicks are being rubbed like this. Her head feels ligth and woozy and yet only in a wonderful way. As she feels the sporty gal feel her up, she also ends up lightly rubbing one of Allie's niipples lightly in circles whilst their mouths and tongue wrestle slowly.

• Love 2

Allie would let out her own grunt and moan from her lips as she felt Lisa began to play with and tease her nipples. She continued to kiss her friend with benefits, air and breathing becoming an after thought at this point, the more the continued this on for. Allie’s hand began to slide down from Lisa’s butt, her fingers beginning to slip in between her cheeks to her back door. Allie felt the little hole and began to rub it gently with her index finger. She rubbed it up and down and slowly and gently until, her finger finally slid into the tight hole.

• Love 2

Lisa enjoys the lovely sensation of hands onto her small girl butt, but her eyes open and widen as she gets to feel what Allie has in mind. However, she is "numbed" by the lovely moment between them, that she doesn't really mind. She gives off a heavy growl once the finger slips inside, as she has never had something enter her in this way before. Of course, such stimulation is making the young Simpson riled up again and Allie can feel her two mighty spears rise once more.

• Love 2

Allie smiled and giggled a bit as she felt the rods rise and harden. Between her own legs was starting to get wet and not just because of the water from the shower. She continued to pump her finger in and out of Lisa’s butt as a way to repay her. She had used her hole with her cocks so, she would use her hole, with her fingers. Allie then felt bold and slipped in another finger inside of Lisa’s right hole and continued to pump them in and out but getting a bit faster and pushing them deeper. She also then began to move her hips a bit as she rubbed the top cock along her sweet honey pot.

• Love 2

Lisa cannot stop herself from breaking the kiss, as she needs to pants to out heavily and deep."Aaaahhh..Allie...you are a naughty one! Mmmmmmmm, you are trying to make me stuff you again, aren't you?", she growls in growing arousal and need, her voice dripping with lust already. Her ass grips the fingers of the other girl greedily and meanwhile her top cock grinds on its own against the pussy of Allie."Nghhhhh....looks like we are making good of our time away from school, haha", she says, never ever thinking she would be okay with skipping classes for anything. She keeps playing with the nipples of Allie while also leaning close to kiss heavily  along the neck of her.

• Love 2

Allie let out her own pants and moans as she felt Lisa continuing to play and tease her stiffened nipples and as she felt her cock grind against her soaking wet pussy. She looked over at her giggling a little saying, “maybe I am Lisa... I just loved that first time we just had... maybe I want a little more heheh...” She let out some more loud moans as she felt Lisa begin to kiss her neck. She smiled seeing how much that she was enjoying her time out of school. She knew what kind of student she was and knew that asking her to skip school today with her was a big ask, but she just went with it knowing deep down that she would say yes. Her fingers continued to pump deeper inside of her, moving a bit faster and harder than before.

• Love 2

Lisa rolls her eyes a bit, but not in a mean way, especially as she laughs lightly and smile."Ohh you! Luckily, I don't mind obliging your need, hehe", she says, sounding even a bit teasing in her tone. She continues to groan and pant from the fingering while her top dick rubs against the moist entrance a few more times. At some point, the tip of it eventually reach a better angle and Allie can feel it pushing inside of her once more."Ahhhh...nghhhh..s..shiiiiiiiitt!", Lisa pants out in growing lust and need.

• Love 2

Allie’s eyes widen a bit and she leans back against the shower wall with her back as she begins to feel Lisa beginning to push inside of her once again. She can’t help but groaning and moaning out as she feels it. Her concentration from fingering the star student is broken as she feels her walls beginning to be stretched out once more to make room for the massive cock. “Mmmm... Aahhh!! L-Lisa! G-give it to me Lisa... your cock! I want some more of it!” Allie’s list was starting to overtake her as she made way for Lisa to start up once again. She gave her a small smile showing how ready she was for them to start having fun again.

• Love 2

Lisa is even surprised a bit from how rapidly her body is nice and ready for this again. Then again, she has never had sex before, so maybe this is normal? Or maybe she is special...or not? The train of thought is thankfully interrupted as Allie moans out of her need and lust for Lisa to stuff her again. Something, she will gladly oblige and indulge her in."Ohhhh...nghhh! I..I will Allie! Mmmmhhhh...your pussy feeeels too good to leave alooone", she pants back and leans in to kiss the other girl deeply, their lips fully locked together and with the Simpsons girl stuffing her insides more and more.

• Love 2

“Ahhh!! Ohhh goddd Lisaaa!! Y-your cock is sooo big!! It feels so good inside of me!!” Allie moans out as Lisa continues to push inside of her tight pussy, making it stretch out of her. She kisses Lisa back passionately, her hand having stopped fingering her and now both arms wrapping around her neck, holding her tightly. She moaned out inside of her mouth as well and started to wrestle with her tongue as she tried to distract herself from Lisa’s cock reaching her deepest parts.

• Love 2

Lisa is finding herself moving her hips soon enough, slowly working her rod in and out of Allie while the two girls are lip locked once more and having their tongues play, twist and roam into each other mouths and against the other tongue. Her bottom cock is felt against the spot between the classmate's anus and vagina, throbbing hard and eagerly, feeling so eager to be used as well. Lisa is seeing her opportunity to reach down with a finger to find and then rub the love button of her friends slowly and gently in circles.

• Love 2

Allie moans out in Lisa’s mouth as she begins to feel her top cock began to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. She then feels her second cock poking against her, between her pussy and ass. She wanted to feel it as well and so, she adjusted herself so that it was now pressing up against her second tight little hole. She smiles a bit in the kiss but then, her she soon feels Lisa’s fingers slide down to touch her little button. Her body immediately squirms with pleasure as she feels the circles that Lisa is rubbing around it. Her moans also get louder from the sensation and pleasure.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up