OOC chat for Good Times brothel

Good point. I sometimes mention my various clubs to new members that I get into contact with in one way or another. I am guessing ones signature text box may also work - I currently use mine to advertise for various bulletins, for instance.

Status updates also is one spot (of course, not overdoing it, like if one wrote one every single day).

So I guess it is about being creative with how and where it is possible to do so.

9 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

Currently i only have gwen(the sheep girl in thick beauties) as a whore (unless im forgetting someone) that said I think i was considering making a rabbit girl or a goblin here, but neither of those currently exist

I would need to check with jenny about making either of those

We already did something with Gwen, so the rabbit girl would be fun

30 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I wouldn't really know where I would put her. If I am making an argonian, I could perhaps set up a furry category they can both go into.

A furry category would be lovely, as aside from the bunny i also have cat, dog, racoon, squirrel, cow, mouse, and countless other furry characters i would happily play! Hell gwen is a sheep anthro so she probably should be moved over if the new category is made...

• Love 1