What was the last thing you had in your mouth ;D

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The end of my pen because... I don't know why, but I was making it far too sexual for a writing instrument when I caught myself and made myself stop. Now I'm worried that someone saw me through the window basically blowing a fountain pen at my desk like some kind of perv. I either won't be making any friends in my new neighborhood, or maybe making friends right away... LOL

Well, OK, some Aurora pens are quite valuable (according to Wikipedia, one batch-production model sold for $1.46 million per pen), but overall they're just very nice pens. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Sorry if I got you overly excited 😞

Ginger tea, this time.

33 minutes ago, floneko said:

To be perfectly honest an ecchidream roleplayer's metaphorical cock, but in the physical realm accidental cat hair.

I can't decide between the heart or laughing reply for that comment... when in doubt, heart away.

Roasted garlic chicken breast with homemade mashed potatoes and steamed asparagus.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived