Yes, No, Maybe

I call Maybe on this one. If the said conversion of roleplay to IRL is the story, i sure love to have one. But if its kinky roleplay? Well...let's just say such story like that are better off on internet, and stay on internet. Its okay if you don't understand; you'll catch up.

Moving up! Your office is a bit far from your current home. There's one apartment that close to your office available for you to move in if you so desire. But the said living space isn't exactly up to your liking (small space, creaky floor, little to no window, not exactly soundproof, pick your poison). However the people there is very nice and even would stick their neck out to help you even if you rarely show your face that often. Would you sacrifice your own comfort in exchange for a good neighbor?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I would.  I’m not one who is too picky with my living space, and if I have neighbors that are super friendly, then I can likely spend more time with them than in my own apartment in the first place.  I usually like to be in solitude, though, but as long as it’s a decent place then I don’t mind it. 

This may be a very typical scenario (then again, it fits with my name lol), but let’s say you come across some strange opportunity to enter the world of a favorite fandom series of yours.  You can also obtain strength and powers similar to other characters (if they have any) and can do whatever you want in this world.  However, you’ll have no immediate way back of getting into your world, meaning you’d have to leave everything and everyone you know behind.  Maybe you may find a way, but it could take years or even a lifetime.  Would you be willing to give everything up to enter a new world and start again with the characters that you looked up to for so long?

Yes? I mean if its gonna take years of lifetime, i don't think at that point i would bother with what happen on the real life side of thing. What's done is done, the damage is already done. I just hope that i enter the fandom world by accident so i don't feel too bad for leaving everything behind. I'm a simple person; if accident happen, i say...

it-was-an-accident-kristen-wiig.gif

Speaking of living in the other end of the stick, i have my own question for you. Would you create every chapter of your life by your own hand? Literally. How you were born, how your life gonna be, where do you live, which high school you end up at, how many years for you to take your diploma...how much divorce paper- you know what i'm saying! Basically, would you take the chance to create the world where everything goes your way?

I feel like that couldn't be a bad thing, so yes. I'd write my life story so everything goes my way. I'd have a wonderful childhood, a high school boyfriend who stole my heart before he got in my pants and let me break up with him amicably when I realized I liked girls as well. I'd attend my dream college, be comfortable with my true sexuality, get my dream job, and meet my dream girl who enjoyed polyamorous sexcapades with me. My mother, and by extension my entire family, would accept my sexuality. I'd never marry, but I'd quietly campaign for equality and the pieces I write would change the world, ending hatred and heralding in an age of unprecedented peace and brotherhood amongst all people on Earth. People would have a hard time deciding if they enjoyed my political writings or my best-selling fantasy series more, all while I won awards for the live exhibitionist sex shows I put on with my girlfriend and other poly partners. I would pass quietly in my sleep and my writings would be the legacy I leave behind for future generations. Or something like that.

If you could know the exact time and manner of your death, would you accept that knowledge?

No, but I did see someone else do that in high school. He tossed it on the floor to "pretend" to slip on it, then actually slipped on it and hurt himself, which was not funny at the time but something we still bug him about to this day.

Have you ever been on stage or otherwise in front of an audience?

8 hours ago, Ari said:

once. 6 years. 

what’s the most thrilling thing you’ve ever done?

@Ari

I think its supposed to be questions with yes no or maybe answers. but answer wise going on the kamikaze ride at my local fair to discover I do not vibe with rides that put me upside down. 

Have you ever bought something only for it to go on sale the next day?

No. But i would say just do what the manual/instruction said but in your own way. Last time i won tickets on punching bag arcade by punching it before it completely went down. I trade it for 2 cola and small bag. How much did i win? 200 tickets i think? I still have 50 left but i can't afford anything else with that (i could go for another cola since it cost 30 ticket but i already have 2).

Speaking of cola, would you be okay if your pizza was delivered cold but your drinks still remain frozen cold?

Maybe, I can’t recall. I feel there was a moment where half of my body went through the outside of the trampoline. That’s somewhat a vague memory which might not even exist or just happened when I was really young. I’ve always been careful since mostly everyone will share stories of broken limbs that came from trampolines.

If you were to meet yourself from 5 or 10 years ago, would you get along with that version of yourself? 

Of course. But if I do, I'm either starting or joining the "6214 Mile High Club".

The aliens we met at the edge of the solar system want to bring one of us to their home world, a journey from which the visitor can never return. For their own inscrutable reasons, they've selected you. Will you go?

Archived