Ooc chat for Ark Colonyship

@Kitsuyumia Ok... so now that I see that theres a red light section and a few other locations im curious about a couple things

1. Are we allowed to have multiple characters? in this case my new character would be human if that maters
2. Are we allowed to/ supposed to "charge" ecchicredits for interactions in the red light district if appropriate? IE if we are playing a prostitute where is the line drawn? I ask because i have a mild prostitution fetish IRL so the fact that there is a brothel area caught my eye more then it should have

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Kitsuyumia Ok... so now that I see that theres a red light section and a few other locations im curious about a couple things

1. Are we allowed to have multiple characters? in this case my new character would be human if that maters
2. Are we allowed to/ supposed to "charge" ecchicredits for interactions in the red light district if appropriate? IE if we are playing a prostitute where is the line drawn? I ask because i have a mild prostitution fetish IRL so the fact that there is a brothel area caught my eye more then it should have

I cant answer 2... but other players have made multiple characters.

As for the ecchi credits, make sure that you okay that with admins on the site too. I personally dont have a problem using the on site currency for that type of thing. But, not my club, not my site.

Not my circus, not my monkeys. Lol

Edited by Mysthero

Tis why i ask, and site wise im about 99.9% sure its ok, due to the existence of "good times brothel" and "atm glory" the later i talked with an admin about previously when the former owner transferred the club to me... so i doubt theres an issue site wise, club wise its still the owners call

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, Kissa said:

What are ecchicredits and what using them means? I'm a newbie here so wondering...

If you go to your dashboard and look for Ecchi Credits, you will see that there is a store, bank, ect. You earn ecchi credits for all kinds of activities on the site. Posting, replying, all sorts of stuff.

Anyways, you can actually gift/trade/tip credits to other people on the site. Since there actually isnt a whole lot to purchase on the store, lots of people have a whole stockpile of credits. So it's not unheard of to use them as currency in role plays... but until recently I've only ever heard of them being used to buy things such as supplies and items.

If you go to someone's profile, it will also be listed in the information where they have their country, last time online and other basic info, it will also show how many credits they have with an option to donate. That's how you give someone credits

Edited by Mysthero

12 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Mysthero also make sure to @me if you want the dinner date thing to happen somewhere thats not a hallway 

I just imagined Travis setting up a table by like an air lock in the hallway thinking to himself "You know, I thought this was going to be dumb at first but the view is real nice!"

1 hour ago, Mysthero said:

I just imagined Travis setting up a table by like an air lock in the hallway thinking to himself "You know, I thought this was going to be dumb at first but the view is real nice!"

I enjoy this idea xD but in order for the story to make sense i kinda want to do something less public (IC wise atleast)

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up