OCC

14 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Personally I think that be catfolk/dogfolk, Centaur, or whatever else like that (excluding werewolves and those of that nature) could be classified as Beastmen. While say an anthropomorphic fox people are more intelligent and do not align themselves with Beastmen they'd still get classified as such due to their appearance and neutral affiliation with the King/Queen. It's more a mentality of not taking those chances with species/creatures like that since the entire world seems to be at war with the Beastfolk. Would you be safer not taking those chances or would you allowed yourself to be fooled? I can see almost everyone having a hatred for Beastfolk in general and see it evolve into a racial thing, much like the Nords in Skyrim hating almost everything not a Nord. 

Also, quick question. For my third (and final) character I was wanting to do a simple librarian, however beneath the surface he's part of a secret guild that hunts down undead, werewolves (and those similar to Lycanthropy), and creature of dark and demonic nature's. If not, then I'll just make a librarian who knows good magic. 

That’s totally fine for your third character. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Like do I want half elf, half demon, half beastman, or something else

All of those are fine, but just be aware that Beastmen are a hated race that was banned to the BlackMist forest close to 50 years ago and can’t leave or they will be imprisoned. If your character is half BeastMan, they will probably not be liked by most people.

I think i will go with half demon. But I have some questions.

Is there any unique traits for a demons appearance. (I csnt find the race list anymore. Like is it just the typical stuff devils, imps, concubbi, oni, ifrit, baku, and what not.)

Plus also how would people be able  to tell who is a beastman unless if they shift in front of someone. Cause based off of the refs they look exactly like humans.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I think i will go with half demon. But I have some questions.

Is there any unique traits for a demons appearance. (I csnt find the race list anymore

Plus also how would people be able  to tell who is a beastman unless if they shift in front of someone. Cause based off of the refs they look exactly like humans.

I haven’t got around to making the demon info yet, but they are a race that is from a far part of the lowlands and they usually have horns, red skin and tails, but apart from that, their body structure has many different types.

And I was thinking for how people would be able to tell it’s a BeastMen, is that they are the only race to to have a deep golden eye color, they all have a birthmark on their forehead that looks like a fierce wolf and their wild, powerful magic can be felt by anyone(Especially humans, who’s magic is much more refined feeling)instantly labeling them as a Beastmen.

23 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

@BusterbugsWould there be any reason to hide the fact she is half demon?

No.

2 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

I mean the least humanoid are the baphomets which are half man half goat like the minotaurs. And for baku probably a humanoid substitue would work. 

I assume it would be alright for her to have abilities that come typical to her demon subspecies.

Yes that is fine. 

4 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Actually looking at the plots I will do something different. I will do a demon girl who is a crew member of the skyhawk. The daughter of a noble demon family who gave up the comfy life for a life of adventure.

That’s sounds like it could be fun.