Zaria held up a hand as a good bye to Rava and Darion. As they passed her, Zaria caught something odd lingering on both their scents. A faint scent of arousal hung on them, indicating their earlier relations, but the musk that was almost completely dissipated drew her attention. It tugged at her lustful desires, causing her to stop and look back at the two. Shaking her head after a moment cleared it, she had other things she should be doing now. She passed it off as the mating season coming soon. While she wasn't over hormonal, it had been a few mating cycles without a partner for her. Maybe this new male would pique her interest?

The tanned woman headed towards the front door, some fresh air would do her good even if she couldn't go for a run. As she approached the door, a scent caught her attention. That's Austin and... blood? She thought as she spun around. The blood wasn't from Austin though, it was from one of the other scouts. Had someone else been hurt?! Zaria felt out of the loop. She wanted, no needed to know what was going on. Why was Austin allowing this to happen? No, she knew her Alpha, he wasn't allowing this to happen. He must be doing something about it. That's why he was pulling back the borders. Right? Zaria rushed to the doctor's office, her nose leading the way. Those questions could wait, someone needed help.

(Exit to Doctor's wing)

Darion moved through the bustling pack's entrance. He was truly amazed, so many people all seemingly living here. He could tell that Rava wanted to be off by this point, and he wasn't going to keep her, especially when he saw the Alpha rush in, the scent of blood on him. "Thank you Rava, and while I appreciate your sentiment, I care little for violence, It seems that my skills may very well be needed." He stated as he eyed the injured scout as she was rushed past. 

Looking to her, his eyes calm, yet anxious, "I feel I'm beginning to understand things, I will not cause trouble but I will not be a burden either." He stated, his eyes darting towards the hospital wing again as the Alpha ran out once more, growling in frustration, "He needs help. And he needs to utilize it."He stated simply the alpha long gone before Darion could offer aid, "Does he have anyone to lean on at all?" He asked turning to Rava.

" well he has a few people who help him try to keep things running around here. Right now it may be best to stay out of the way unless needed or called on." Rava said. She directed him to the the rooms that were vacant. " pick whichever room. Also if you need me my room just happens to be right here." she continued point out her room in the process.

Darion nodded his head, "Thank you Rava. I'll get settled in in that case." He noted pausing, "Probably put these back by the cubbies and grab my own clothes." He chuckled a bit to himself. Casting a smile her way for a moment he went inside his new room, picking the nearest one not much caring what it looked like.

Moving through it, he couldn't help but feel a sense of hope, it was thread bare, a twin bed and a dresser all that was inside, but none the less it was more home than he'd had in some time. There wasn't much to be done inside, turning around he moved towards the foyer again, stripping out of his narrowed clothes, he shifted into his hybrid form, breaking into a sprint as he ran to collect his clothes, and the few meager possessions he owned, particularly to collect the pistol he'd grown rather attached to, he had a feeling he'd need it in the community ng days, along with the silver bullets inside.

(Moving to Rec Room)

Edited by Venari99

" Your welcome, anyways I have to get to work on some stuff. I will see you around" she said. After Darion took a look around and left to retrieve his belongings she would got to where she was last working on updating the mansion. Which was right outside the Gamma's office. She was doing various things such as feeding internet cables and putting in new sockets. So that is what she will continue to work on. It was a difficult task due to how old the mansion was. As she worked she typically had to redo things like insulation as well as she worked. Rava made a brief trip into her room and grabbed some tools before she went to her job site.

[moving to doctors wing]

Deciding to slow to a jog, then a walk, Austin looked back to the other two individuals and said, "Go on ahead, I will have words with Samara, privately."
——————————————————————

She had forgotten how fast Austin was. He was always first on the scene and usually the last one standing. Icy orbs had stayed on his back the entire time; out of admiration and a mix of disappointment. Maybe deep down she wanted to be there more for him but she never dare overstep her the boundaries he had initially set. She did not know why that was but she always felt it was because of her blasé attitude towards events and philosophy on existence. Either way they were headed back home and that would bring her to huff a bit from their high tempo run.

The cool wind running through her plush fur, the scents rolling in her nose. Samara felt her heart race even faster and it was exhilarating. After reaching a few meters ahead the mansion was in sight. Hearing her Alphas command and watching him stop, she would slightly pant in this wolf form of hers revealing a black tongue to match. Circling a bit in front of him she would morph back into her humanoid form. Regardless if naked it was not looked down upon and she had to get used to being in-front of the alpha like this anyway. Looking up to him once more she had that indifferent smile plastered on her lips. “Again I do apologize for what had transpired. It is in my professional opinion that letting loose frustrations from sex is a good way to relax. Our pack has been on edge a bit… lately.” She would shy away from speaking more as she felt like his gaze was going to burn a hole in her skin.

• Love 2

Just outside the mansions lawn, the Alpha looked to the she-wolf before him, Samara. There were a variety of thoughts passing his mind, conflicting feelings, it was clouded up there in his noggin' and there were no simple words for it. I need help. He wanted so badly to say those words but he was too prideful to openly say it even if they were alone. He'd known Samara since she was a pup, the history of how he took her not important as of now but he couldn't help but feel some semblance of kinship, even if the young wolf didn't feel the same. The Alpha's affections for Samara weren't the same as what he felt toward Daliah... Internally he admitted that for the Beta there was genuine love, but fear and ire at the same time, and his unwillingness to trust anyone was an understatement. 

Looking away from the wolf- the woman Samara, Austin couldn't help but gaze at the massive shaved lawn before them, seeing the fireflies dance in the moonlight. It reminded him when he had gotten the pup into spirituality, a time when he still has his wife and child, a time when alongside the Old Man; Austin had it figured out. What changed? The massacre? His age? Or perhaps his inability to move on, unable to let go and express the sorrow he truly felt since then. These youngsters- he couldn't believe he was calling them that- getting together reminded Austin of a peculiar emptiness he had in his heart. More likely his soul at that. 

"I..." Austin starts, daring to not look at Samara, he instead turned his full body toward the dance of lightning bugs in the yard, taking in the sharp and cool air, "Remember a time when you were so young. I remember when you played with John when he was around, you both were so little. Samantha didn't agree with me joining the pack, I wasn't born into it, but my lineage into the first packs of the known world allowed me to become blooded, much like my brother in Scandinavia. I don't know what's happened to me since then- what's happening to me now, Samara, but I..." 

Austin knew he didn't have to say the words, he could let Samara feel them out. But he was tired, tired of feeling weak, tired of secluding himself and shutting out everyone in his life, he was tired of the sorrow he felt. He didn't want her to feel anything out, he wanted to say it, actually rely on his own willingness. Swallowing a lump in his throat, the Alpha actually seemed to struggle with his next words, but quietly, in an almost deaf whisper, he finally said, "I... I need help." 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 3

The flashes of the bug made her icy grey hues to flick to them. She had not been physically outside like this since she was with his son. John was always very kind but he was ruthless like his father in the sense. She did miss John a great deal and maybe they were estranged because of what happened to him but she would never would have thought that would cause him to lose sight of the purpose she was bred for. “I remember… and you are okay with me reading you… hehe a bit of a surprise.” Samara looked to her alphas pained expression and a turn of his massive frame. He oozed regret, sadness, disdain. So many negative emotions that he was allowing himself to feel brought a swell of tears to build in her eyes and fall from her cheeks. She felt everything and it pained her on a physical level. 

”Austin…” She would reach out and put a hand on his massive forearm. Even with being the tallest female she was tiny in comparison. “I will help you with what ever you need.” Her voice cracked and choked as she took in his emotions in full her tears still flowing. Her face was still neutral though as it was overwhelming what he had been carrying on his shoulders. “You need to reconnect to the ancestors. Austin you need that connection to feel the pack again. I know losing them was hard…” now she was crying because John was her best friend and he was gone because of this war.

“But in order to move forward we need to accept and forgive ourselves. If you want..” she would try to wipe the ever flowing tears from her eyes and stand before him once more. He had reached out to her and now she would hold on. “We can go to the cavern on the new moon tomorrow and convene to the ancestors and loved ones.” This was going to be a big step for him and his soul was in turmoil. But for the pack she needed to help fix her alpha.

• Love 3

Austin breathed silently, but much like the wind it was heavier than expected. Admission was not his style of going about things but right now it was all he could afford. His son, while considered part of the pack, was Human, much like his former wife, however the boy shared his father's size and sheer strength but opted to not share the same blood that made Austin beast. He swallowed it down, but couldn't find the strength to keep his emotions in but by a thread. When Samara offered the big man help it was almost as if relief washed over his whole body, almost letting go but not quite, and admitting these things, remembering them almost broke him. 

But the Alpha- but Austin held it in despite the beads of tears almost swelling. He let loose a heavy breath, and as the woman put her hand on his forearm, telling it was time to reconnect, to come back essentially to the pack as he was meant to. Once she was done Austin raised his right arm, his hand moving behind Samara's head before pulling her head into his side much as he did with Johnathan all those years ago. His left hand clenched tightly enough that it sounded as if bone would shatter from the force, but in and out, his body slightly trembled with his voice. This was one of the few moments of weakness he had to show, and it had been almost fifteen years since he last shown any semblance of humanity toward anyone. 

This door that was opening was thanks to Austin's and Daliah's interaction in the library, a moment ruined by the Alpha's stubbornness. He... Would need to talk to her more, instead of the neglect he had shown everyone including Daliah especially. Starting with Samara. Swallowing whatever lumps there were, Austin finally spoke in a softer tone, now tired on an emotional level, "Yes, then we will do that." 

There was more he could have said, Austin could have apologized for starts, but again he couldn't find the words not because of unwillingness but rather because he felt drained. He was physically sound, but the emotional conflict he battled daily was draining, and it was taking its toll. But for now, the man was living in the moment, not the past or worrying of the future, but simply embracing the present. 

• Love 2
  • Sad 1

Almost if on que, as the Gamma mentioned "frustration" and "sex" the short little wolf girl, who got blue beaned moments before cumming on her own, and who's hopes of fixing that issue where dashed as the alpha broke up the other couples bit of fun, had sworn loud enough to be heard from the mansion... having struggled to keep up in her human form and finding it... not possible... to turn into either of her other forms... leading to the situation where she was a solid minute behind the others as she jogged towards the mansion.

A good chunk of time had passed as she kept jogging... possibly being spotted by the alpha at one end of the lawn, as she finally managed to catch up... flailing angrily at some fireflies as they landed on her... which somehow encouraged more of them to perch on the short shewolf much to her chagrin... causing her to fall in a fit as she shook the things from her body before stumbling into the mansion... past the two mere moments  after the alpha had show a little weakness... though completely missing it as laura just was rushing to get away from those damn bugs.

Completely missing the big emotional exchange she just flailed the last couple bugs that seemed to cling to her off before trudging her way up the stairs, opening the door to the doctors office without looking,  intending to sit down, shut up, and collect herself. Walking into the room with her eyes closed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose.... walking right into a broom with an audible,  stinging thunk to her face... realizing she walked into a utility closet in her frustrated,  angry state.... with a long breath the werewolfs mind just sorta snapped at that point as she screamed at the absolute top of her lungs "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT BULLSHIT CUNT YOU GODBREEDING SOMECUNT MOTHERFUCKING DICK!!!" before collapsing in a heap against the wall in the closet.... taking shallow, rapid breaths as she cluched her head... silently crying at this point... staring at the broom as it blurred in her eyes... absolutely beyond done with this shit... missing her last pack... missing her parents.... missing her friends... and missing a god damn moment where she could think about anything without getting distracted by her inner theighs getting coated in her own virgin cunts juices... this sucked, everything sucked, and she needed to just relax long enough to accept that... 

Ya... relaxing... ha.... 

A little self loathing laugh leaving her lips as she knew that wasn't going to happen.

• Love 1
  • Sad 3

His voice was trembling which was very unlike him; Samara could feel it all. She had to hold back her tears before looking like a big ol' crybaby in-front of the Alpha. But his big hand, heavy with all the pressure he was feeling, on the back of her head was comforting as she was brought in for an embrace in the side. Her forehead on his muscled abdomen made her tremble as she really wanted to just bawl with him in these moment. Tears were a grand way to release pent up emotion; it was letting go of many things. In the many years she had been the Gamma, this was the first time Samara could not bring herself to be distant with someone. Her Long arms would try to bring in his thick trunk but was unable to due ot the size difference. Still she made this embrace as tight as he needed it to be until his grip would lighten from the relief he was beginning to feel. While it was sad he had felt alone she was happy to be there for him now and ready to work with him as he needed. 

Looking up to him as he would agree to meet her in the cave tomorrow evening she would smile sniffling a bit. She almost looked like her younger self if he looked hard enough. Patting his abs a bit she would slip from his grasp as he pulled away. Again wiping her tears that were now stopping she would wave her hands in front of her eyes as she began to head to the mansion with her hand out to hold his. "I am glad to hear it! I will see you there tomorrow then. And Austin..." She would pause a minute taking his hand regardless. "Its okay to cry. Even if it is not with me. We all are here for you I promise. You are our alpha and we want to protect you just as much as you protect us. So lets go home and rest yeah?" With a strong tug for her size, they would enter the foyer of the house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a separate note; the loud clangs as they came through the door could slightly be heard at least her crazy good hearing. It sounded like it was coming from up above. Samara could sense that tension was high in the home and it made her sad knowing that she was not here to help mend the wounds of those inside. Looking to the Alpha she would smile that same indifferent smile as she had collected herself enough to speak clearly and calmly, "I should go check on that noise. So I will see you tomorrow Alpha. Come by the room anytime to talk!" The Gamma was back now and began to head up the stairs; even buck naked she was a graceful flower child prancing to the steps of her own beat.
(End scene with Alpha heading to Doctor's Wing)  

• Love 3

Austin allowed the woman to snake away from his grasp, could feel the release of an elongated pain waiting to be let go. Long overdue at that. He eases his hard breaths and controlled himself, and then he witnessed a... Sight, of one of the same women he had taken from the lagoon. She was screaming and swiping at the bugs, a spastic mess really, and his eyes simply watched at the stupidity of the woman as she ran across the lawn. That ended his moment right then, and he tried to stiffen up to his usual stoic appearance but failed, only looking ever tired. 

The Alpha would walk in with Samara and the two departed, with what her leaving advice and to do her job, and Austin... To his own devices. He signed and thought to himself of how tired he really was right as of now. With a brisk sigh, he would start to take the jacket off and the hat, hanging either two up on the coat rack before going onto the Alpha/Luna Wing. There was much need for rest... And a shower. 

//If anyone wants to interact with Austin, you can do it here or in the Alpha/Luna Wing//

• Love 3

Before Austin would officially head off to the Alpha Wing, the gates he went through himself opened up once more to reveal a familiar face which returned at this time of hour. It was Caleb Kakabiel, with a more moody look than usual, along with a few scratches over him accompanied by dirty'd up clothes. "..." By his expression alone its visible he's being bothered by something, so much bothered he wouldn't even call out to Austin like he usually does; with a louder, more genuine voice not devoid of energy.

He still calls out to him, but for other reasons. "Austin.." a rigid feeling to his tone. He closes the main entrance doors walking to the Alpha before he heads of. He steps closer not paying attention to anything else. He looked nervous; likely needed a smoke. "Is the Gamma available to administer me some bandages..?" This was the only piece of dialogue he'd squeeze out whilst rubbing his wounds gently. They looked pretty in need of repair. Caleb hoped he was in luck to quickly get administered to head to the Gardens. 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Love 2

Canaan kept pace with the Alpha and Gamma but lagged behind to watch over the slower Gamma minor. As he returned to the mansion clothes left behind in his haste he stayed in wolf form keen ears listening for things other than the grumbling of the small lady.

His ears perked up and he glanced over at the Alpha as he asked Samara for help... Canaan felt embarrassed as if he shouldn't be hearing any of this. He felt sympathy for both of the pack leaders and quite hoped things would work out fir the both of them. He didn't want to intrude and waited until Samara had left. Shifting back into his human form. He entered the mansion completely nude and walked by the Delta with a wave. "Uh hey Caleb.... I think there's an extra first aid kit under the bathroom sink..."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Seeing Austin couldn't hear him made Caleb rise an eyebrow, until Canaan walked in. ".." Caleb's irises lock with the surprising guest to the Foyer. Before he said anything, the Delta brought out a pack of cigarettes taking just one out, along with a cheap lighter. Lighting it and making a puff caused smoke to blow, nicotine waste scattering around. He interrupted his puff observing Canaan. "Good.." Caleb seemed way more quiet tonight. 

He leaned on a wall covering up a window continuing to smoke. He didnt say anything about Canaan appearing fully nude in front. "Where are you returning from?" Caleb asked directly. "I sense new smells here.." His nose was in fact jumping excitedly. 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

With a sigh of relief moments earlier, and young wolf rose from her shower and slowly turned back into a Human form to get the mud properly off her body. Nimona was one of the scouts, the only one, to have survived the ambushes that had transpired much earlier. She had been stuck out there for days, fending herself and trying to heal but every time there was some form of leeway that blasted mystery assailant attacked again and again. When she had thought she was dead in the mud den she had dug out, the Alpha had arrived just in time as she was certain she was a goner. 

But all of a sudden Nimona found herself in the infirmary, then to the bedroom where she was fully conscious and healed... Mostly. She still felt like a truck had hit her, something that's actually happened a long time ago, so she steadied herself whilst getting dressed. She blowdried her hair and half-ass brushed it as usual, giving the young woman the allure of something a bit wild. Although, Nimona was actually shy around people. After getting a pair of loose jeans there were well over her size and tightening with a belt, these were really the only things comfortable that looked almost appropriate. She slid on a loose black t-shirt without a bra- with the time she's had out there in the woods, Nimona did not have the energy to go and struggle with something like that. 

After she dressed herself the young wolf decided it was time to eat, a gopher and squirrel didn't do it out there, but they are least tied her over and allowed for some energy. Carefully walking down the hall she had passed the Alpha's room to give him thanks for reaching her, but the scent of lavender, the sound of the shower and the shut-off lights hinted that it may not be a good idea now. Well... He did save her, and she was heading to grab something to eat in her fucked up state... Maybe she could make the Alpha some food? Surely he hasn't ate in a while? 

While still pondering that idea Nimona had passed the room and down to the foyer, carefully taking her steps down the stairs, she was still a little off balance and hurting. She hadn't healed all of the way, so Nimona was trying her best to conceal any pain and take her time. Then she spotted two others, another wolf she'd forgotten and then the Delta. Oh God, Nimona hoped he wouldn't chew her ass out for being up when she should be resting!

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

(Was pondering for a few days of who's next. Guess I should do a reply again since Nimona joined in on the scene.)

Whilst Caleb's nose jumps to smell even in between the smoke created by his nerve calming method, Nimona's scent is picked up by the Delta like a lightning striking onto ground. Almost instantaneous in fact. "..." His vision bolts towards the smell his cigarette almost slipping off his finger grips. He can easily recognize his scouts. Leaning off from the window to look at the girl, with a dissatisfied expression. "Didn't I tell you to lay down, Nimo?" Caleb asked his throat scratching up. He waved one hand towards himself.

"Come here, if you may." He extinguished his cigarette for now but held onto it for later. What was he going to do with Nimona was unclear as she didn't listen to his suggestion. He wasn't aware yet that the other scouts sent on that mission are gone. They are the reason he had went out to search for in reality. 

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Like 1

She was trying to scurry away down the stairwell and to the kitchen, but as soon as Nimona made her first steps onto the ground floor the Delta immediately spoke to her. Shit! Shit-motherfucker-cockkicking-shit! Nimona froze for a moment before putting on that shift innocent smile she usually did, normally because she wanted to but now it was seem innocent. Play it cool, girl! The young wolf made her slowly to Caleb and Canaan but found herself limping slightly then almost slipping until she caught herself, then steadied her balance. 

Nimona stood firm in front of Delta Caleb, while she always thought he was handsome there was an underlying fear of anyone above her rank... Even anyone that is her rank! Shivering slightly from fear, anticipation, and because it was slightly cool the foyer, the girl kept her smile and said sheepishly, "N-no? You've told me that before...? I- I just got back, the Alpha helped me here!"

"..." Watching her try to head down first into the kitchen, Caleb got a good idea of where she could be trying to go. Yet, he awaits for her to approach him. He looks above from the height difference onto Nimona with a suspicious look nonetheless. He was wounded up and scratched up himself, though possessed a strong stance. His hand extended out wrapping around the back of her head. Caleb braids her hair, a trick he does with all of his scouts. "Nimona. We agreed to some things as Delta and Scout, didn't we?"

"Don't lie to me. I know the Alpha brought you here. I've told you in training before, that recovery is most important." He stated, braiding her hair. He was curious as to why the kitchen was such a big objective. Doesn't matter, as this might be his chance to ask about the other scouts. He just hopes, it isn't what he thinks. "Noticed you were heading to the kitchen..Guessing you wanna do something there. Come on.." He swiped her off her legs and back picking her up like a puppy princess. He looked down onto her face. "Don't fight back. This is essential for your damaged limbs." Caleb nodded a head to Caanan, before heading to the stair section and descending to the kitchen.

-(moved to Kitchen)-

• Like 1

The Alpha Austin had mozied from his quarters down the hall, garbed in his t-shirt that did nothing to hide his muscles and gym shorts that oddly fit him just right. Granted said shorts were meant for large individuals, they made due as they were the only things that fit him. He reiterate to himself the words he was about to speak to everyone, and the impact they would make... No, they needed the full details. 

At the top of the stairs that split to either sides upward, Austin stepped down to the center most of the platform that led downward. He turned to a small table that had a bell built into the wall, and several pipes leading upward to Lord knows where. But these pipes lead throughout the mansion and allowed for the noise to carry on through the place. Most of the pack were here from the scents he passed so it was time. Austin took a small hammer barely large enough for his fingers and gave the bell a harsh hit, in turn it had sounded it's first noise but rocked back and forth create soft dinging noises. 

The Alpha set the instrument down and turned, ready for the foyer to be filled... Or at least most of the pack arrive. Through the pipes the soft ringing carried on until they reached to each room, from the closest to even the farthest. After a moment Austin made up his mind, and continued to keep a calm composure whilst crossing his arms and wait. Normally he had some pokerface or looked like he was ready to rip something apart, but alas the frustrations of territorial disputes, the lack of pack members, his own issues, and of course his body throwing him for loop this upcoming season; all of it was exhausting, so he hid his tiredness behind the calm face of an Alpha. 

• Love 1

It took laura only a few brief moments to make it to the foyer, she wasn't particularly busy. And the slight red puffyness around her eyes made it clear a distraction would probably be for the best...

So without a particular word to the alpha, just a slight curtious nod, laura climbed into one of the comfier looking chairs. Waiting to find out what the meeting was all about.

• Like 1

Bleeds had barely transformed back into his wolf form when he heard the summons from the kennel. He spun around and looped back to the entry way, leaping over the stone stairs to land on human feet. He groaned inwardly as he opened the door and joined the gathering pack.

He stood, naked, leaning against the wall to one side of the foyer and worked his suddenly very stiff jaw. He felt it crack and was certain everyone could hear it, As the others began to assemble, Bleeds could smell the gathering musk of the impending mating season. He forced a long, slow breath and tried to relax.

The aging warrior searched the pack for a familiar face. 'Green mother,' he thought, suddenly feeling very isolated, 'how long have I been living wild? What other crises have I missed?'

• Like 1

After a quick trip back to her room and a nice cold shower, Zaria felt most like herself again. Her body had cooled off now, but her heat still burned at her. The 'treatment' was still affecting her quite strongly. She had started to doze off, her body and mind somewhat exhausted, when the high pitch ringing of the bell startled her wake. She swallowed a growl as her human half calmed the startled beast, climbing out of her comfy bed. She pulled on a loose t-shirt and some running shorts, wrapping her damp hair in a messy bun on the back of her head. She didn't bother with undergarments as she didn't have the energy to find either of those articles of clothing. After making sure her hair was secure, she padded down the hall to join the others in the Foyer.

As she headed down the stairs, she noticed Austin on the center landing. She gave him a respectful nod as she passed him. See Laura had already perched herself in a comfy chair, Zaria joined her in the adjacent chair. She was trying to be mindful of her distance of the males in the pack. She was still leaking pheromones like a busted pipe so she thought it better to stay near someone that at least knew why she was this way. She glanced over to smaller girl and noted her puffy eyes. Placing a hand on her pack mate's arm, she rubbed the back of Laura's forearm. "Are you alright? I know you just joined us, so if you ever need someone to talk to you can come to me." She felt for the younger girl. Zaria was not born into this pack either so she knew it could be intimidating and even a bit scary trying to find your place. She gave Laura a warm, but slightly tired smile as they waited for the rest of the pack to show.

Edited by Nyana
  • Like 1

As they set off down the halls, Caleb held the coated Wolfsbane materials against his nose though none of his mid-transformation traits were present. He was making sure the weakness in his body disappears. His eyes set upon Samara, with a little bit of intimacy but the mating season can be blamed for those lively eyes of his. "I'm okay...Don't worry." Caleb looked forward towards the gathered crowd. Seems like there would be a lot of public, yet there is still more to come judging by how Austin hasn't began yet.

The Delta observed the Gamma then let go of her entirely. He should get in line with the other male wolves instead of getting close to the females. "Good luck.." Caleb distanced from Samara mixing in with the males. He looked at the females, only giving them an eye before turning entirely towards Austin. The Delta studied him, it should be obvious to the Alpha from miles away. This meeting surely will have some wildfire, though Caleb has always supported him instead of jumping into aggression, unlike years ago when he was still new to Midnight Pack. 

(Continuation from Doctor's Wing)

Edited by KanDaKnight
  • Like 1

Coming to the top of the stairs, the Gamma would look down to the meeting gallery seeing all who was there already. Seeing more and more members piling her icy orbs found themselves staring at the older wolf. He felt menacing, more wolf than man, but it was very weird that she could not read him right away. He was very old but Alpha Austin did not seem to mind his presence so she would let sleeping dogs lie in this case. The hormones in the place her making her reel a bit as it came in waves. Samara was not too concerned about Caleb as long as he kept smelling the wolfsbane essence there would be no issues. Looking back to the Delta she would give him a wave before he separated from her. "Yeah....yeah you too~" Keeping up appearances was a must and most of the pack knew they did not initially get along; but today kind of changed that direction. The look in his eyes was not the normal one she was accustom to and would not try to pry into it for now. 

Gliding down the stair case she could see Zaria and Laura sitting next to each other. They were really cute huddled together between the oncoming crowd of wolves and hormones. Beta was not there yet but she would be soon and she would be able to say hello. Though as she hit that last step most of the pack that was near her would become quiet both from the authority she exuded and the scent of the oils from before. Honestly she got a rush from it sometimes even though her face remained neutral. Walking over to the female side of the room she would elegantly take a seat in the front leaving the outermost seat open for the Beta if she so wished to sit by her. The Gamma would look on to the Alpha waiting for the announcement to be made; she could feel her pulse quicken with the anxiety of what this news will bring. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up