Remote control

Steve watched her leave the house on the security cameras and the doorbell cam. When she'd gotten on the bus he leaned back in his chair, He considered leaving her alone but changed his mind.

He sent another text from his burner phone. "Send a selfie up your skirt. Make sure you spread your legs wide."

He followed it with one of the pictures from this morning, he captioned it with her dad's number. "Isn't that dad's number?"

While he waited for her to comply, Steve made a call to an electronics supplier. He ordered 3 wireless encrypted cameras and and expensive new cell phone. He paid an extra $1,000 for same day service arranged to make the pick up.

He scrubbed the morning's camera footage, logged out of his back doors and shut down Akiko's computer. He picked up the burner phone, his own phone and took enough cash to pay his supplier and headed out. An hour later he was standing outside Akiko's garage and let himself in.

He logged his laptop into the cellular network and spoofed his IP address before he logged into the Akiko's household cameras and looped the last hour of the empty house before he let himself in.

Steve got the picture and gave a smile as he set up the cameras. One in the bathroom, hidden in the fan in the shower - mom or dad rubbing one out might be especially valuable - so he could mind his young charge. He wiped the fan housing down with a towel and eased out the door to the hallway and saw the attic. "Oh ho!" he exclaimed softly as he returned to the bathroom and retrieved the towel.

He pulled down the folding stairway with the towel and looked around. Boxes of the family's unused and forgotten history stood around and Steve moved over those carefully toward the peaked end of the house. A little light spilled in through a vent and an old bare light bulb dangled from a simple fixture. He gave the pull chain a tug, again, using the towel to protect against any finger prints, and grinned widely when the bulb lit.

The exposed wall studs and roof joists were perfect and he installed the camera looking at the wall where the light fell. He turned off the light and gave everything a thorough wipe down before he went back down into the main part of the house. He let himself into Akiko's room and ran his hand over the seat where her bare ass had been sitting only an hour or so ago. He wiped the seat off reluctantly and pulled the new phone out of his pocket. He turned it over in his hand thoughtfully for a minute.

A broad smile spread across his face when the idea occurred to him. He opened his pants and stroked his cock gently, working himself to a full, rock hard erection in the girl's room. Then he moved to her bed and snapped a picture of his hard cock and Akiko's bed. It was hard not to finish but he put his aching prick away. He was a little distracted by his excitement and having to force himself to ruin his orgasm, so he made certain to use the towel to wipe everything down as he left.

By the time he finished and hung the towel back in the bathroom he was more calm and focused. He stopped in the kitchen and carefully took two paper towels. He used those to wipe down the door handles to the basement and garage and left.

Back at home he began to work on the phone and collect his supplies for tomorrow's visit.

He checked his watch - it was almost time for Akiko to come home.

"Oh no! Don't do that!" Her speakers warn with Steven's voice. "That little pussy is way to cute to cover up."

He spoofs a text from her mom to Akiko's phone "Home late. You'll have to get yourself dinner and into bed. Bath and brush your teeth, please."

Pretending he knows nothing about it, he continues in the speaker, "Let's get naked again - it's so much more comfortable and you're so very cute and sexy."

He runs a search on her computer for "hardon" and shows the results on her screen.

"See - this is what happens to me when you get naked."

"GO AHEAD AND CALL MY DAD!" I shout. "You're never going to stop! And I can't do this anymore, I WON'T!  If you keep going I'll confess to dad, take the spanking and whatever punishment!  

I can see out of the corner of my eye there's a new image on my computer but I refuse to look. ( That's a good thing for you because if I know that you were in room I would make sure the house is locked up tight when I leave for school. )

Leaving the room for a bit and when I return the image is gone. 

"Won't you?" Steve asked, smiling, unseen, into the monitor's glow. He let it hang there and said nothing else for the evening, letting the young girl stew in her fear, fury and shame as he watched throughout the house.

When she crawled into bed, eyes casting nervously about for a moment before settling in, thinking she'd driven him off. He packed his bag for the next day. Vibrator, adhesive tape, lube, hydrogen peroxide, a box of surgical gloves, screws, rope, drill, mounts, a knife, a few bottles of water, burner phones and the new one for Akiko, a pack of wipes and a trash bag.

In the morning he watched her silently but set out from his lair before she left for school, monitoring her through the burner phone. She'd barely left the house when he disabled the cameras and let himself in. The first thing he did was search the house for a spare key. Finding it fairly quickly he pressed it into a piece of fast cast clay so he could duplicate it later.

Having wiped everything down with the family's own paper towels, tucking them into his bag, he made his way to the attic. Once he'd climbed the stairs and pulled them up after himself, he reactivated the cameras. He moved a few boxes just enough to allow him to walk past the clutter to the clear space next to the wall. He quickly mounted four lengths of rope to the joists and stud to tie the girl's hands and feet to.

He laid out his supplies neatly so there'd be no fumbling later. He reviewed the scene and double checked that he'd wiped everything down, paused the cameras again and pushed the stairs down. He left the house quickly, rearmed the security systems and went to the hardware store to make himself a new key.

Then he stopped for lunch before he headed back to her neighborhood to wait for the bus to drop her off.

The rest of that afternoon I'm filled with fear. I continually watch the computer to see if a new message pops up but nothing happens. I'm terrified that an email has been sent to my dad or to school or my friends but I can't take this anymore. So I sit, and wait, waiting for something that may or may not happen.  

In the evening I follow mom's instructions of getting something to eat and then taking a bath before I went to bed. I dress in my nightgown while glancing at the computer ..... nothing.  That night I slept fitfully with even a nightmare or two that a new computer message has showed up. I wake up several times overnight worried about what's to come.

The next morning I'm both surprised and relieved that no new messages have come through. I get dressed for school wearing a blue curtain dress with a floral design and buttons all the way down the front. I put on white canvas shoes with white boo boo socks.  Of course I'm wearing panties and today I have yellow low-rise panties. 

Grabbing my books and lunch I just barely make it to the bus on time, but I'm not sure why I came to school at all today because I can't concentrate. Even in art class I just piddle around with some crayons which is unusual because normally I usually love the art time at school. School seems to last forever, and I'm relieved when it's finally over and I'm on the bus on my way home. The bus drops me off at my usual drop off location and I walk home, checking my phone again to see if any new messages come through, ....... nothing. 

Once in the front door I feel very relieved, no messages no images on the computer I'm finally free of him. Having hardly eaten anything over the last 2 days I'm suddenly very hungry and I head for the refrigerator. 

Steve saw the bus a couple of blocks away and took control of the household cameras. He hurried to the back door and jammed it. He could have been waiting for her when she came through the door but chose, instead, to make an entrance. Using his phone, Steve watched her run up to her room, check her computer and set her back pack down.

As she headed to the kitchen, Steve walked to the front door and turned the key in the lock gently. He opened it, stepped through, and relocked it. He jammed a wedge in the gap at the top of the door to prevent Akiko from opening it and walked straight upstairs to take the girl's phone out of her back pack.

Slipping it into his pocket he started down the stairs quietly. He didn't want to waste energy chasing her so he waited until he reached the kitchen before announcing himself.

"Akiko," he called calmly, "you've been quite disobedient and disrespectful." He said, stepping into the kitchen and blocking the cellar door.

He pointed to the security camera and waved, "Daddy's asked me to come and straighten you out."

I almost jumped out of my skin when I see you standing in front of the cellar door. I stand there dumbfounded, mouth open, for almost a full minute before I finally managed to say "Who ..,....... ? "  You just stand there smiling, and it's not a nice smile. Your words have not yet reached me as I stand there gawking at you.

"Dad would ...... he wouldn't .... he ..."  I glance up at the security cam that you waved to and then back to you mouth still open in disbelief. It's not until you take a step towards me I take flight. With the screen I went to the front door and tug on it several times before I realized it's not coming open. I hear after coming from the kitchen. Running upstairs I grab my backpack running into the bathroom close the door and try to lock it, but for some reason the button won't push I can't lock the door! Digging through my backpack I have to look for my phone, where's my phone, and my phone's not there! I stand there with my back against the door trying to think of some way to keep it closed. 

• Love 1

The dark haired, tanned hacker gave his head an exasperated shake and sighed as the girl ran. He gave a resigned sigh and set after her at a calm, brisk walk. There was nowhere for Akiko to go, but the poor girl had no idea. When he heard the bathroom door shut he stopped in front of it and knocked softly.

"Akiko," he said, his voice thick with sadness, "Aren't you in enough trouble already?"

He doubted she'd open the door, but even if she managed to lock it, Steve knew he could pop it. He gave her a few seconds before he pushed through the door. He could feel her weight leaning against the door, but moved her easily on the tiled floor. When he stepped through the door he grabbed for her shoulder but caught a pig tail instead. He yanked her toward him and wrapped his other arm around her, pressing the girl close to him.

He could feel the slight weight and warmth of her little body against him and gave her a little squeeze. "You're only going to make things worse for yourself." He scolded her. Steve clamped his large, strong hand on the back of her neck and pushed he into the hall.

He pushed her into her bedroom and sat in her chair in front of her computer. He pulled her on to his lap, and as she fought as best she could he could feel his erection growing against her small bottom. Her squirming weight was delicious and all the more exquisite by her resistance and it being so forbidden. He wrapped on arm over her, locking her to him, and feigning unfamiliarity pulled up the pictures. Ending with the one she'd taken up her own skirt.

"These are some very big girl pictures, Akiko." He said pressing against her butt and thighs slightly.

He pulled her off his lap suddenly and turned her over his knee. "Dress up, panties down." He ordered angrily.

"EEEAAAAAH! I cry out as I'm being pulled into my room by my ponytail. It feels like a violation of privacy as you Park on my chair in my room and turn on my computer. 

I'm stunned into silence as you bring up the picture showing both my most private of privates and making matters worse you can clearly see my face. I can't take My eyes off of it. 

Suddenly I find myself over your knee face down. Disturbed sound of your voice scares me and with a shaking hand I pull my dress up a little pull down my panties. "please don't hurt me mister" I beg. 

• Love 1

Steve watch Akiko as she stared, transfixed by her own little cunt on the computer screen and felt his cock straining against his jeans. As she lifted her dress he felt his thick erection pressing against her flat belly. It twitched with arousal as he felt her slide her panties down. His breath was quickening as he leaned over and looked at the thin columns of her thighs and cute little tushy framing the trench between her bare vulva. A bare hint of her dusty pink pussy lips peered from between the pale, puffy mounds.

1 hour ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"please don't hurt me mister"

"No more than I have to, Akiko." He lied as he raised his hand and let it fall harshly on the bare curve of her ass. He let it skid over the curve before he raised it again. He struck her other cheek, just as hard. Then back to the first, careful to move the impacts to sting her entire bum. After smacking each of her cheeks repeatedly until her entire little butt burned hot pink he let her rest a moment on his lap. Her heaving breaths pressed her repeatedly against his hard prick, forcing it against his own thigh. After a moment he caressed he stinging bottom softly before letting his fingers brush the soft, hairless sex between her legs.

"Why were you staring at your pussy, so hard Akiko?" he asked, using two fingers to spread her vulva gently and a third to stroke the softer lower lips nestled inside.

39 minutes ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"I don't know, please stop you have to stop you're not supposed to touch me like that"

"I think you do know." Steven said, pushing her back down onto his lap. "Do you need another spanking? Lying is even worse than liking how good it feels to have your privates touched."

He clamped his left hand on the back of her neck and pressed down hard and pushed one thigh open with his right. "Do you need some help keeping your legs open?" He held her leg still for a moment before he tried to fondle her bare cunt again. "I think you want me touching your pussy. That's why you showed it to me."

Full on crying now I put both hands on my butt for protection and to make a futile attempt to keep my dress down. By now my panties are around my ankles and every time I try to reach for them bi get yanked upright by my ponytail. 

A rough hand grabs the back of my neck well the other hand goes under my dress. Without thinking both of my hands reach down and try to push the hands under away. I know I'm helpless to stop you but I just can't stop trying. "PLEASE". I repeatedly beg. 

3 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"PLEASE". I repeatedly beg.

"What have you done to please me?" he hissed angrily.

Steve was getting more aroused and more annoyed as Akiko fought him. His hand tightened on her neck and drove her chest harder against his thigh at the same time his right hand caught her wrist. He closed his fist tightly on her small forearm, feeling like he might crush her bones, and smashed her hand against her virgin pussy.

He leaned down, bending over her to whisper in ear, "Prefer to do it yourself, do you?" She couldn't see the cruel smirk on his face as he slung her hand away from her sex. Still gripping her neck in a vice-like grip, Steve stood up violently, practically dumping Akiko onto the floor.

He stepped on her panties and pulled her out of them as he ground her against the edge of her desk. He scooped up the panties and jammed them in his pocket before he half carried her out of her room. He manhandled her down the hall to the attic stairs and pulled them down. He banged her knees against the steep wooden steps as he forced her up, into the attic. "You have a lovely playroom, Akiko." he cackled, as he pushed her through the boxes and into the pool of light at the far end of the attic.

He grabbed her wrist, wrenched her around, and let go of her neck. With a rough hand he slammed her against the wall and forced her wrist against the roof joist. The brute pressed his crotch against her face, pinning her in place and used his hands to tie her to the wall. He dis the dame to the other hand and stood back to appreciate his handiwork. He'd guessed a little high, and Akiko's toes barely reached the floor.

He squatted in front of her, ready for her to kick, and picked up a dangerous looking knife. "Play time, kiddo."

It all happened so fast I didn't even have a chance to scream. One second I'm on your lap, the next second I'm on the floor. I reach for my panties the discover your foot is between my ankles clamping them to the floor. Using my ponytail I'm going to do my feet and force to dance around until my feet come out of my panties. My white canvas shoes make it difficult to get my feet out. 

Using a hand roughly clamped on the back of my neck I marched out of the room. Several buttons on the front of my dress have opened up and I'm using my hands to try to hold it closed very aware that I no longer have panties on. Have pushed and half dragged I'm forced up the ladder into the attic. 

I feel helpless like a rag doll well being pushed into the boxes. To my horror I realize the room has been modified and there are things here I don't understand and don't know about. I know they weren't here before. I have to turn my head to the side as your body crushes me into the wall. My arm is raised and I feel something around my wrist I'm helpless to stop it. Then the same thing happens to my other wrist and I can't lower my arms at all. My dress rises dangerously high as my arms and shoulders are raised. I'm also very aware that several of the buttons down the front are missing. 

My mouth and eyes open wide in horror if you pick up the knife and suggest that it's playtime. 

Steve looked up from the floor as Akiko's dress rode high, The shadow still mostly hid her luscious little slit and he raised the knife point to lift the hem. "Hold very still." he warned and lifted her dress with the knife blade. He bent close and inhaled deeply through his nose and let the dress fall.

The golden afternoon sun spilled in through the vent and lit the girl beautifully. Steve pressed himself against her and laid the knife on Akiko's upper arm. "Don't move. You don't want me to cut your neck." He cautioned her again as he slid the blade under the sleeve and slit the fabric to neckline. He reached around her head and slid the blade along her neck on the other side and cut down the sleeve.

He stabbed the knife into the timber above her head and stepped back. "I love the reveal." he purred, his body shivering visibly. Steve grabbed the front of her dress in each hand and tore the remaining buttons off and let the garment slip to the floor. He naked body was revealed. Tiny, frail and perfect. Nipples nothing more than a slight translucent color shift on her flat chest. Thin legs that rose from her white canvas shoes to visibly hollow hip and a smooth, hairless mound.

He could feel his cock throbbing in his jeans and squeezed it through the denim. "Fucking perfect."

Crying now terrified of what's to come I look into your eyes for an ounce of pity but find only gleaming glee. Wearing only my sneakers and boo-boo socks with feminine ruffles at the top I feel more naked than naked. 

In an attempt to preserve a little modesty I raised one leg and cross it in front of me. I know already that it's a lost cause but I can't just stand there, I have to do something. "Please mister, let me go. I promise I won't say anything" I say weakly. 

15 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"Please mister, let me go. I promise I won't say anything"

"You certainly won't." Steve says with a cruel chuckle.

He put his dirty work boot on her white shoe and ground down hard. "Uncross your legs, or I'll do it for you." 

He pulled on the rope that suspended the board her hands were tied to, lifting her off the rough floor. As she dangled, helpless he bent and grabbed a length of rope. He tossed it over a roof support.

He stepped back to her and ran his surprisingly warm and soft fingers over the bare skin of her chest down do the soft skin of her belly.

"Going to behave?"

I look up at the ceiling and cry out as my toes are mashed onot the floor.  "OK, OK" I say in a panting voice and I slowly lower my leg.  "Now that's better" I hear you say as you step back again to look.  The fact that you aer so calm and deliberate is even more frightening than when you ar angry.  

Wrists strapped to the beam a little more than sholders with apart you return to the rope that runs to the ceiling.  The rope loop through a pulley system, normally you could easily lift me off the floor but the loops make it easier to control.  It's obvoud that you are taking your time and enjoying each stage.  First, my heels leave the floor, neck I am on the balls of my feet.  "Please stop" I say in a quiet mew between sobs.  To my toes comes next.  I dance around trying to find a way to take the weight off of my shoulders.  A few inches higher and only the tips of my shoes make contact and finally I leave the flor altgether.  I try desperatley to reach the floor and you lower me for a moment so that the tip pf my shoe makes contact byt then raise me up again.  I hear chuckling as i struggle.

I watch with tear filled eyes as you throw a second rope over a support.  Ny body tenses as you approach and run your hand down my front praying it did not go lower than my bellie.  "Yes!  Yes, I'll behave!" I bawl.  I an not sure what that mean or if I can do it but I am terrified to say no.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up