New Girl at School (SataiRolePlayingGuy x AirAllie14)

Emily was breathing deep, moaning with each thrust.  Ryan was doing a good job ‘making her his’.  She definitely wanted more of this.  She was enjoying it as much as she had with Ellie.  “…Do it…give it to me…make sit through class filled your cum…”.  It did not take much longer before he did just that Emily let out a long satisfied moan as she felt it.  She loved the feeling.  Took a moment to relax and enjoy it.

• Love 1

Ellie felt herself getting closer and closer the more they went at it and soon enough, she would let out a loud moan at the same time with Emily as her cock twitched in her hand and she began to shoot out her warm sticky cum onto the floor of the classroom and also coating her hand. She leaned back in her chair, panting heavily as she recovered too.

• Love 1

Emily finally noticed what Ellie was up to as she came.  “It was a one on one, with Ryan.  But if you let me know, I would have been happy to help you at the end.”  She said with a slightly dirty smile.  “Now you have to decide how to clean it up.”  It was probably still easy and safe enough to do.  But Emily would have been happy to help deal with it a better way,

• Love 1

Ellie blushed brightly as Emily finally acknowledged what she had done. She nodded softly and spoke, “I-i should have some tissues in my backpack…” she told her but then looked back at her and saw her dirty smile. “Unless you um… want to help me clean it up….?” She asked and held her cum covered hand out to Emily.

• Love 1

“…Well, I’m not going to lick the floor clean.”  Emily joked, though she would be willing to help clean the hand.  “You and Ryan could have mixed inside me.  Though you two will have plenty of chances to do that.”  She began licking Ellie’s hand, slowly, throughly, sucking a little on fingers.  She took her her time, making sure the hand was completely clean, as clean as it could be while covered in saliva at least.

• Love 1

Ellie blushed a little at the thought of her and Ryan’s cum mixing inside of Emily, it was an exciting thought. She became a little flustered at the teasing saying, “o-of course I didn’t want you to lick the floor!”

She then watched and felt as Emily came over and began to pick and suck at her fingers, making her blush and even let out small moans. It felt good. Once she had finished, Ellie would clean up the floor with her tissues and once again hid her cock I side of her panties and fixed her skirt.

”I-it was really hot… watching you two….”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Emily pulled her panties up, put her skirt back in place and stood.  She could still feel the warmth of Ryan’s seed.  “Glad you enjoyed it.  We can put on a one on one show for you other times if you want.”  She took her seat before continuing.  “Here is my idea.  After school.  The three of us.  A love hotel.  If you can both make up excuses, hide where we really are.  That is probably the easiest way for us all to have some fun together.”

• Love 1

Ellie blushed a little at Ellie’s idea for her to watch the two of them another time. Maybe she would take up that offer. 

As they all sat around and began to listen to Emily’s idea, Ellie would immediately blush and become flustered, “a-a love hotel?!” She had never imagined ever setting foot in one let alone with a boyfriend or girlfriend. It did make her excited though. The three of them, alone, making love together, she could almost feel herself getting turned on again.

With a small nod she said, “I-I’ll think of something to tell my mom during school… I want to go with you too… I want to have fun with you two….” She said blushing still.

• Love 1

It was a pretty bold and unexpected suggestion, Ryan thought.  Eventually they have to figure something out, how open or not they would be with all this, at school, Emily’s videos, in public, their family.  But for the immediate future.  He had to admit he wanted to do it.  No there would ask any questions.  They would have privacy for however long they chose to rent the room.  “…Yeah, I can come up with something.  We could probably manage a few hours, if we want.”  Emily smiled and nodded.  “Right after class then.  Probably best to meet up just outside the building.”  If they walked out of the room and building together, people might get suspicious, follow them.  Especially with the local celebrity she was.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded as well at Emily’s words. “Sounds… like a plan…” she told her and looked up at the clock in the classroom. At the end of classes. It was no big deal, just a lot of hours to go. Ellie wondered if she could wait for so long. The wait would probably kill her. She try to hold on but she could not wait until the time finally came for the end of the day, the anticipation would build till then. She was looking forward to this a lot.

• Love 1

Shortly after that, people finally began to make their way in, unaware of what had happened between the first three to enter the room.  It would mostly be waiting. Even at lunch it would be too hard to try anything, and it was questionable if the three of them should all get together.  Two of them could probably eat together, whether it was the usual Emily and Ellie, or something else.  Ryan and Emily were not showing any impatience they might have felt inside.  Emily even talking to a few of other friends as if nothing this morning or the night before.

• Love 1

As the day went on, Ellie would make it through but she just couldn’t stop thinking about later. Her mind raced with thoughts about what they would do and what would happen between all of them but looking at Emily, she tried not to let it bother her so much. She tried to push it away till later as well. Tried to distract herself.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

The class gradually continued to fill and eventually began.  There was excitement, but both Emily and Ryan continued to work their way through it, the lingering feeling between Emily’s legs gradually fading away, Ryan’s morning gift having disappeared into her body.  The work helped distract them and ease through the morning somewhat, though each of them were somewhat impatient as well.  But time slowly and steadily passed, until the most uncertain point of the day came, and they had to consider what to do with lunch.

• Love 1

It was a good question.  If they were all together, questions would eventually be wondered, maybe even asked directly.  But was that inevitable?  People might not immediately jump to the truth.  But they might watch more, and gradually put pieces together.  “I’m not against us all eating together.”  Emily answered.  Waiting to get away from the crowd before saying more.  “Though we probably won’t be able to much other than eat.”  There was little chance they could do anything about the tension building, as they all waited for tonight.

• Love 1

Ellie blushed a little as Emily agreed to the idea of them all eating together. She would give her a small nod and said, “o-ok then… we’ll let all eat together then…” she said with a small smile and began to walk to the cafeteria with Emily and soon enough they were all sat together at a table.

• Love 1

More public than their usual eating routine the last few days.  More eyes on them.  More chance of others trying to interrupt or listen in.  But the three of them took their seats.  They would have to be a little more careful what they talked about.  "Haven't ate around a crowd since you arrived."  Emily noted, without concern.  "Will have to see how the fans react.  Though three people may make them less suspicious."  It was just two of them there might be talk about couples or the things couples do.  With three of them, they were less likely to guess the truth.

• Love 1

Ellie would blush as she listened Ed to what Emily said. She had almost forgotten how they had told everyone online about their relationship. She gave a small nod, hoping no one would react. Being the shy person that she was, she did not wish to receive any attention however the three of them sitting together would definitely call it.

• Love 1

No one approached them yet.  There was the occasional glance.  It was noisy enough it was hard to tell what if anything was being said about them.  “Don’t worry, I’ll draw all attention away, if necessary.  Most of them would be focused on me anyway.”  Emily tried to reassure both of the  others as she began to eat.  It was a little more than Ryan was used to.  But it was sort of what he expected if he ended up in this situation.  He had prepared the best he could.  He would also try to help Ellie, if necessary.  It was a little much for him, but not so bad compared to her, he guessed.

• Love 1

"I think today they just want to watch us, see how we act around each other.  Probably trying to figure out Ryan too."  Emily observed, after eating another moment.  Question might come later, either today, or another day.  For now though, those that cared about what was happening seemed happy to just watch.  Some of them were probably just staring at her too, that was not new and probably would not stop just because she had a girlfriend...and currently secret boyfriend.

• Love 1

Ellie nodded at Emily as she explained and would continue to eat though she would continue blushing as she felt the stares on them. It was mostly on Emily but still, there were some on her and Ryan as well. It made her feel nervous but she would just continue to eat, doing her best to ignore them.

• Love 1

It did lead to the question of if and when they should reveal the truth, but it was not something to talk about here and now.  If they were going to announce it, it probably should not be so randomly, find the right time and place for it.  "Looks like I won't have any time to make a video today."  She made small talk, that other people would not have a chance to realize the truth about.  Granted it was not impossible they could make a different sort of movie, but none of them were probably ready for that.  It would certainly be interesting to see how her reputation changed, if she started being known for that sort of video.  She would probably get a different sort of fan, and people who wanted to do more than look.

• Love 1

Ellie would blush at Emily’s words. They wouldn’t get the chance at all. They would all be too busy later today. Ellie gave her a small nod saying, “y-yeah… there’s always tomorrow though… or another day..” she told her. She wondered how long it would take them. How long would they spend at the hotel, what would they do together. The thoughts ran wild in her mind.

• Love 1

Emily figured a few hours was possible, if they could all come up with legitimate excuses for being out.  "We will be very busy studying after all, so many things."  There was an excuse to throw listeners off, while being true in a sense..  They would be be studying a great deal, just not what they usually studied.  There was much to learn, about each other's bodies, test their desires, learn how to do things together.  Ryan was quite busy eating as they listened to this, trying to hide he knew exactly what she really meant.

• Love 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up