OOC Discussion

8 minutes ago, PitViper said:

Sad to say, but it seems that the place has gone stagnant.  

I would do more but I already posted everywhere that I can for now and unless someone adds some participation, it will become difficult to do more. BUT if desperate, I will be adding more posts with my own character by herself until someone pays a visit. (not in a quick succession but like once per few days.) There was something about having employees keeping things up before even if no one was doing anything. I know there is a rule set by Adonia to not chain posts but that rule works better when having an actual partner because the basic roleplay standards require each participants to have enough time to post their reply before another comes up. THAT said, there is no real post at all now.

This club honestly deserves more attention and I am not saying this because I am now co-leader but rather because Adonia's efforts with it should be recognized. There is also the fact that this club is not exactly fetish heavy and so not necessarily for a specific audience. Roleplayers can chill between each others as much as having quite some fun in "private" with duo threads. I believe what is required now is simply to make sure that the club remains active in order to encourage more users to participate into it. Any suggestions are good but we can't really force unwilling people to join if they don't want to, either. But anyway, this is my take on it for now. I will give it a moment before I re-activate Arish.

Edited by Sera

Well, my first encounter has stalled.  My co-writer's on vacation, so the stall is understandable. 

Do the rules allow more than one ERP story to exist for a character?  If so, I can volunteer Tom for some erotic fun, if there are any takers.

(To be quite honest, I'm desperate for another story.  Really desperate.)

8 minutes ago, PitViper said:

Well, my first encounter has stalled.  My co-writer's on vacation, so the stall is understandable.

Do the rules allow more than one ERP story to exist for a character?  If so, I can volunteer Tom for some erotic fun, if there are any takers.

(To be quite honest, I'm desperate for another story.  Really desperate.)

In my sincere opinion, if you're stalled then I would see no reasons for you to not try to start something else for now and then when your partner comes back, you can resume with them. I know that we can't be at two places at once but these stories can also happen at two different times. It would not make sense that we lock someone out of roleplaying because of a partner in temporary leave status. As long as threads are not spammed but this kind of uncommon exception should be alright. This is how I see it to encourage people to roleplay more and not less within the club.

A reminder as well that if you need a certain room or anything, (by example the lounge *cough cough*), I would encourage a small sfw visit there for an employee to take care of you before you set yourself up for a private time with a friend. This would serve as a small introduction and social moment as well as some activity happening in public spaces. It would be welcome.

Edited by Sera

My character will gladly interact with anyone paying a visit there for any reason. See her like a NPC who is less like a bot, I suppose. As long as the theme of the thread is respected of course but nothing stops someone from paying a visit there for any reason if they have business there. We also have other employees in other sectors of the clubhouse who MAY be able to interact as well. Although, I cannot speak for them myself. I am simply hyperactive myself almost all the time. (Except for the usual sleep and busy for whatever phases.)

I also see interactions with others as a form of practice for writing (Since I think I need it) so I personally encourage people to visit me with their characters even if only to say hello and discuss something for a post or two. Obviously, Arish is a working maid so she also can't spend ALL day talking but you get the idea. Only trying to encourage some activity. :3

3 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Yes I’m the partner that has him stalled. My bad. I should be able to get to the reply soon but wanted to let you know I’m here and sorry for the hold up. Vacation is wild

You're all right, lady.   RL always comes first.  I just have very little of a life, so writing fills a gap.  LOL

• Love 1

Founder isn't really a problem, however. This is why she appointed a co-leader. And nor her nor me could help you write more if you're only willing to do private roleplay. As for others, we do not know yet how they plan to use their characters for private or public roleplay. To build a world, we require participants but if even SFW roleplay isn't enough, I'm not sure what we can do more.

I'm also guilty of not being around to post. I've been dealing some of my own personal issues. I'd like to try and make back though! Kade will likely head out from the bar, until some one finds their way into it again, and into the lounge sense that seems to be where most of us are. Just so we can have some more activity here in the club.

• Love 1

Anything that helps sounds good. If no one does anything, it might just end that people will see it as inactive and not want to participate. Chain effect from there. People who may enjoy the club will want to see at least one or two active members (and this could encourage them to participate as well). If no one does anything (And I know we have a part of responsibility into that but even I can't write by myself forever), it may unfortunately leads to people being demotivated. The place exists and I won't give up on Arish this quickly either way. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all I'm back. Sorry for the long wait but I'm here to play.

I will pick up my roleplay as  have kept my partner waiting but I have a question which I probably need to just re-read the rules but: NSFW replies are not allowed in the club correct or is that when we need to bring it to a private roleplay (DM)? 

23 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

I will pick up my roleplay as  have kept my partner waiting but I have a question which I probably need to just re-read the rules but: NSFW replies are not allowed in the club correct or is that when we need to bring it to a private roleplay (DM)? 

According to Adonia's wishes, NSFW is not allowed in the main hubs of the clubs but it is fine in your own roleplay threads with a partner. So just not in the lounge, bar or pool hubs. To quote her: "ERP is allowed only on exclusive one on one or group topics or threads and ecchi text with your partner/s.". So in public is fine but only in your own duo thread with your partner.

Edited by Sera

19 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

@Sera Thanks; just to clarify the roleplay topic I am in right now is okay then even though it says all locations? 

If you mean the thread with your names on it, this is technically your own private thread and not anyone else's nor the main hubs so it should be fine. In my perspective, it just means that you'll wander from a spot to another but I do not see anything conflicting with Adonia's wishes. I am sure that normally, no erp would happen in the bar but since you do whatever you like in your own private threads, this looks fine to me. The thread seems to have been made when Adonia was around so if she didn't say anything against it back then, I'm sure it should be alright.

The main hubs are the ones to remain wholesome for the sake of chill times between characters, interactions with employees and the likes. I hope I worded this out properly.

Edited by Sera
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Annnd i just realized this place is still kicking after that scare a while back and my OOC life being crazy for a bit. I still need to make a character but rather then making a random character id like to hear some people's ideas or requests to help shape my girl into something others would be interested in

Tldr: im making a character and want other peoples input

It is, more or less. I ran out of ideas because nobody posts at all but I still keep watch in case someone says something, make a character, participates into the roleplay. I have no real "request" myself. My character is mostly yuri but she doesn't really seem to roleplay anything sexual for now. Instead Arish is there to welcome people, chat with them, support newcomers, etc.

Whichever character you're making, I'll try to review it as soon as possible. If someone wants to help you with input, they're free to do so. In my case, I have no real preferences as long as you follow more or less the theme of the roleplay (And the theme allows a lot of things if you're a customer. Slightly less if you're an employee but even then, it should be fine, really. :3

Edited by Goddess Aurora

Im probably looking to play an employee in one way or another, assuming i get some input from someone ill make a character pretty quickly afterwards... if no one chimes in after a few days ill... figure something out myself then i guess... would be a little sad if it came to that though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up