DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas or themes present in this RP reflect the writer's IRL beliefs or values. All of this is pure fantasy between two consenting adults where no one is actually getting hurt.

Looking to start a kinda dark RP where a dark-skinned neko girl like this gets kidnapped and continuously raped, humiliated, and trained to act like an animal. Ideally, it would include a lot of BDSM, risk of impregnation, and a bit of raceplay as well. I don't usually do RPs that place emphasis on race, but I thought it might be fun to give it a try.

Partner should be able to write as much as I do, typically between 2 and 3 paragraphs per reply at minimum, more being welcome if we're both down for it.

For reference as to the kind of vibes I'm looking for in this RP, see example like Taimanin Asagi or Nightmare x Deathscythe 

For clarity's sake, I'd like to play the neko girl lol

Fww0dDjaIAA-Zf7?format=jpg&name=mediumFviyz35aYAEGy0f?format=jpg&name=largeFrfL1vLakAAy20a?format=png&name=900x900FqbKKFdacAArWSK?format=png&name=smallFqbKCyaaMAAT-gU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up