The Wanderers

"I trust the garden is to your liking?" Exzelcryth asked as she walked out of the fortress, freshly bathed and in a new open backed dress, to speak with her new companions.

spacer.png

They made a curious pair, a calculating rabbit, and a devil-may-care hound-beast. Still she found herself starting to like this company for some reason.

"I hope I'm not intruding, but did I over hear you talking about the girl? If I may ask, how did you plan to go about confirming her lineage?"

• Love 3

Ah, his new ally showed up.  They would focus on the potential daughter for now.  “Unfortunately, she did not have a chance to verify the scent.  Trying to stalk her, study her, could be a possibility.  Though if her senses are as strong as mine, it could be an interesting challenge.”  He thought for a moment.  “Your talents could of course make it easier, help her get to the girl and get out quick, if needed.”  

“If she my child, revealing myself to her would probably make that clear.  But I would prefer to have a better idea before.  If she is mine, I intend to bring her home.  Raise her properly.  Give her the education she has been lacking.”  More than that.  But those were long term goals.  Goals at least Exzelcryth may have already guessed.  “I do not know how much longer we will stay here.  In honor of the alliance, I return the favor, and invite you to my home, if you wish.”  He had goals there too of course, test what this woman really desired.

• Love 2

"Of course you are free to leave at your pleasure. Surely I appreciate such an offer. May I take you up on it at a later date?" Exzel like being desired. Sometimes she would see how long someone could last around her, before they let themselves go and tried something. Inviting her to his home, where he would not be bound by rules for behavior as a guest, made her rise and eyebrow and smile slyly. Though she would prefer to visit when she was ready.

"If you would like help, I can certainly provide assistance getting to her and back to where you want."

Exzel pulled out a bracelet with a jewel and handed to her guests. "For communication. If you would like to talk further sometime, this can assist. When used, it allows a two way communication with an image."

• Love 2

Hellhound only observed the two, feeling like they were now focused on each others. It was the perfect moment to sneak away and so, she slowly stepped away quietly. At first, she did like she was not doing anything but after a moment and a short distance, she flipped around and dashed away but didn't go very far, turning a corner and just stopping there out of sight. Hellhound just liked to move around, at least when she was not being lazy and sleepy. With her revival experience, she felt full with energy anyway. Besides, she had better things to do instead of watching two demons flirt with each others. She wanted to find some battle to fight and that needed her to leave this place first. But for now, she waited to see their reactions.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Zorn had noticed Hellhound sneak off.  He was not surprised at this point, at her restlessness.  But he decided to let his partner in on a little secret, as he put the bracelet on.  “Of course.  On one of your visits though…I should you my little side project.  Been working on her for years, since that defeat…what the Sorceress does not know, is one of her old friends did not in fact die.  I think someone like you could appreciate the care and work I put into her.  How she belongs to me alone.”  He had a proud smile as he explained it.  The ultimate weapon to use against the Diamond Sorceress.  A girl that so desired a…reunion.

• Love 3

Exzel was a little surprised Hellhound didn't want to be in on the planning, of getting intelligence on the bunny girl. But such was the nature of a beast sometimes. She could change that, no more than she could change her own nature.

"Now that is very interesting. I should like to see that." She realized he was careful and calculating, but this was a new level of time investment and care. Perhaps he was worth looking into more. What a revenge that would be! He was more driven than she first gave him credit.

"Your... companion is certainly, full of energy. Do you think you can point that energy the right way?"

• Love 3

Hellhound didn't take too long before showing herself, as she poked her head out of covering. In any normal times, she could be a little more subtle but she was merely playing at this moment, probably out of boredom. She remained there, just looking at them for the moment. It was unsure if she was listening but she was watching. That energy of hers begged to be used, maybe the bath had overcharged her but she did not seem to complain about the aftereffects. If anything, she was ready for more rounds instead of afraid after losing.

• Love 3

Orbs of vibrant blue widened in a mixture of shock, and awe, and surprise, and perhaps even a moment of lust as the boy's pants fell to the ground, unveiling the monster which had been hidden within! He was massive! An entire foot in length, and not all that thin either. It was enough that a little exhale of surprise emerged from her lips, pale legs squeezing together at the sight of it. Given how tight a fit it had been for Ryan she couldn't even imagine having such a thing within her own body.

This can't be normal, right? Is Ryan's going to get that big too?!?

She wanted to touch it, to see whether or not she could actually fit it of course, but that would definitely come later. Touching it would be a good start. However before she had a chance to do so both Alexandrine and Toshiro scooted closer, engaging within a passionate embrace with one another. This at least was enough to snap her attention away from the boy's cock, eyes instead lifting up towards their smooching faces.

Seeing them embrace caused her little fluffy tail to wiggle happily. She was glad to see good things happening for the both of them, but especially for Alexandrine. Maybe this would help her to break out of her shell. And so to encourage it the rabbit reached forward, placing one hand upon Alexandrine's squishy cheeks, and another upon Toshiro's more toned rump. Pressure was applied in the hopes of squeezing the two closer together, to encourage their mating.

Emi was patient. She could wait her turn to have fun. Watching was also nice! Besides, if this was really his first time then she would be more comfortable if he did it with Alexandrine to start. Hopefully it would keep him from being too rough when he got to her, although she also knew how difficult it was to hold back, especially when it was a first experience.

• Love 3

Somehow the connection made was without a doubt the best thing Toshiro could have done.  As soon as Alexandria returned the kiss the young man melted right into it, already his tongue wrestling with her's for dominance. He showcased that this was up his alley, and as the small Emi pressed their bodies together it allowed Toshiro to envelope her presence even further. His hands grasped and traveled Alexandra's body the more comfortable he felt, groping abd exploring her sensitive areas. 

//Sorry this post isn't any longer//

• Love 3

Alexandrine let Toshiro move, he was getting more aggressive.  She was curious if he would take the initiative to fuck her, and how.  If he did not, she would eventually help set it up.  But like she said, they could go either way, take some time with foreplay, or get right to it.  She was turned on by the touch, no more doubt he found her body appealing.  Rin was an interesting case, not very conventional, though she certainly enjoyed it.  This boy was a virgin, but he had potential.  Her body was feeling old desires burn up again.  A desire to fucked by a ‘real man’.  She would help him become that, whether he was clumsy at first or not.  He was a Knight too, he might please her in a way no man had before.

• Love 3

With "new" sensations beginning to rise upward Toshiro was at a tipping point of losing his self control. Almost instinctual a hand traveled down along Alexandrine's lower half until sliding his digits across her crotch. His fingers grazed her womanhood, brushing it playfully back and forth until he applied pressure along the outside edge of her muff. Already Toshiro could feel the heat from the woman's nether region spreading, and he delved into the kiss further as if he wanted to swallow her tongue... Metaphorically speaking. Already the tip of his healthy cock was beginning to drool and ache for attention, but he'd have to make his lil' cyclops suffer a little longer. 

• Love 3

Alexandrine shivered, let out a muffled moan through the kiss.  She shifted her legs apart slightly, inviting him to touch more.  The business like aspect was fading, as expected.  She was showing him this was just about gratitude anymore.  She was interested in him as a woman.  Wanted him to take her, when he was ready.  Was he the one?  There was something she could do, with only one person in the world, and it had to be a Knight.  Maybe he could be the one.  But that would be decided a little later.

• Love 3

As his digits started to massage Alexandrine in her most sensitive part, Toshiro rubbed her slit until a finger had slipped into her moist box. He pulled out after a minute of massaging her further and spread her folds finally, his middle and index finger sliding in and starting to fingerbang the woman. His motions started small but eventually he worked up his speed, Toshiro felt her love juice trickling down his hand as he picked up speed. 

Finally Toshiro was rapid firing his digits in and out of Alexandrine's twat so much so he sent droplets of liquid wherever it landed. Her scent was catching up, the profane act aroused him even more, ahdbas Toshiro began to force his dominance through mouth and limb he begun foregoing the business aspect of things as well. His carnel desires took over, and he didn't know of he could stop. Toshiro didn't want to stop. 

• Love 3

Alexandrine did not want him stop.  A man like him, treating her like this, it was awakening things in her.  Arousal she had not felt in a long time.  She could not hold the kiss. She broke her lips free.  He was a virgin?  Was there something inside him, telling him what to do?  His power?  Her legs were getting weak.  She wanted to feel it.  The massive shaft inside her.  He was getting aggressive.  How hard would he do it?  By the time this night was over he might leave both her and Emi begging for more.  Unfortunately Emi would not be able to repeat the act she was considering  taking with him.  Both of them could only do it with one person.

”…Take me…Fuck me…please.”  She called out to him, begging him to lose his virginity to her.  She would unlock his true power in the process.  Later they would go further.  How would he do her?  Bend her over something?  Push her to her hands and knees?  On her back?  She wanted him to give into his desires completely, satisfy her in a way that she knew he was one.

• Love 3

Standing beside the two was the small, pale bunny. Her face by this point was absolutely red with embarrassment and arousal. Watching two older people go at it was very interesting. Both were far more aggressive than Ryan had been with her. Could she handle that same level of aggression with what Toshiro had been packing?

The slick sounds of digits pumping within Alexandrine's body, along with the kissing and moaning, had caused Emi's breath to grow a hint louder, faintly labored as she did her best to resist doing anything but observe. It didn't last very long. Tender thighs squeezed together. One of her hands had lowered, fingers playing softly against her hairless mound while the other hand squeezed against her outer thigh. Ears had flopped back. It wasn't just the deeds either. Alexandrine's words had a strange effect as well! That and the increasingly heavy scent of sex.

He really hasn't done this before?

• Love 3

Toshiro hearing the woman's ragged pleas to wanting to being taken drove him to his final act of this play. Sliding his fingers out, he used one hand to pin both of hers above her head, forcing Alexandrine to lay across the old wood counter with the young man between her legs. His hot slab of throbbing meat pressed against one of her inner thighs as Toshiro placed himself into position. He grabbed the pulsating cock and slid the tip across Alexandrine's bare, wet mound in a graze before pressing the tip inward. What should've been a gasp instead Toshiro grunted at the sudden sensation, he pressed further in, slowly as to not rush things but no painfully si as to make the lady wait. 

• Love 3

Alexandrine had warned him.  Sex between a Knight and Magical Girl was something special.  His whole body would feel an intense pleasure as they became one.  Each time he thrusted the fire would burn in his entire body, especially his crotch.  Pleasure like he never felt.  It was intended to encourage them to mate, have children which would inherit their power, but it also just made sex amazing.  He would feel the same when he eventually fucked Emi.  Would he be able to hold back for long?

Alexandrine felt it too.  She let a pleased moan out when he forcefully bent her over.  Yes, a man like him should treat her like this.  Then the massive shaft invaded, stretching her, filling her.  It would have been great from a normal man.  From a Knight like him, it drove her wild, stretched as she was, her walls tightened around him.  She was soaking for him already. “…Hard..fast…as you want…”.  She did not feel pain, she could take whatever he wanted to give her.  While she was not one to attach herself to one person, she wanted him to try to make her his.  It felt good to be wanted.  To finally enjoy this again.

• Love 3

Floppy white ears perked up when Toshiro withdrew his fingers from her friend's body. Instead she was very suddenly pinned against a nearby wooden counter! Vibrant blue orbs widened in a mixture of confusion, and worry, and somehow arousal. Her gaze was glued to their crotches, fluffy tail wiggling a bit excitedly behind her. For some reason watching that part specifically really turned her on. The way his meaty head pushed against the woman's slit, threatened to enter, and slipped away reminded her of her time with Ryan.

A finger lowered, body twitched as she brushed it against her own slit. Rubbed it once. Imitated what was happening. The rabbit let out a whimper, a gasp, and then a soft moan as her digit slowly squeezed its way within her tiny hole. She didn't go very far, really only to the first bend in her finger. Very slight, gentle pumps were driven upwards into her body, repeating as best she could in rhythm to Toshiro's hips while he thrust himself into her friend. Even one of her own fingers was a bit difficult for her, but then she didn't have the advantage of doing this from another person's point of view.

Gosh. This is! This is something else!

Hips wiggled slightly while she barely fingered herself. It certainly wasn't with the same intensity as Toshiro, nor the same length or girth. Not by a long shot. But she could still pretend that she was having fun!

• Love 3

A hard and short exhale exited Toshiro as he felt the intensity of the act, nowhere near did he ever imagine sex would be this good abd losing his virginity seemed... All too easy. Toshiro continued to slide in until he no longer could, sliding out but back in whilst he took in.the sensations of Alexandrine squeezing her walls down on his cock. But slow and steady was beginning to disappear, his thrusts became quicker as if slowly rising in speed until finally slamming his entire phallus into the woman with a hard thrust. 

The young man continued this vicious repeatable action with slamming his large dick into Alexandrine. He felt her cave walls closing, massaging, gripping, he enjoyed this new pleasure with fucking her soaking tight pussy. 

• Love 3

Alexandrine’s body was driven wild with each thrust.   It was hard to think.  His size, aggressiveness, she might orgasm before he did.  That was the other thing he would be surprised about later.  When he came it would be massive, stream after stream.  Filling Alexandrine’s womb.  And he would be able to do it repeatedly.  With both him and Emi.  “…yes…yes…Toshiro…”.  It had been so long since someone pleased him like this.  She did not know what he felt about her.  But she needed more of this.  Like she said, not a one night stand.  He was the one.  Not her lover, or husband to be, but perhaps something even more special in the heart of a Magical Girl, in a way.  Before the night was over, she would offer him the most precious thing she could.  If he accepted it, there would be an unbreakable bond between them, she could offer no one else.

• Love 3

With such girth, with such length ahd aggression, it was ever a wonder how Toshiro hadn't gotten lucky with a woman quite yet. But this was a nice turn of events, when his friends were talking about sex from the few times they did it they made it sound like heaven. But this was different, he never imagined being in a woman would feel this... Intense. The sensation was enough to make an ordinary man stop however Toshiro wasn't necessarily ordinary, instead his voracious appetite made him drive hard into Alexandrine over and over. 

Mixture of the woman's excitement and Toshiro's precum dribbled onto the moss and grass covered floor, however he felt his position wasn't necessarily enough. Using a step next to him, he placed a foot onto it for leverage and started to drill the poor lady deeper. Toshiro was at this point was slapping his plevis into her plump rear, thrusting his dick from middle to base. He felt a sudden surge build up inside him, starting from his burning belly and through his crotches much so that he naturally pumped as fast as he could. 

• Love 3

Alexandrine consider herself a ‘poor woman’.  She had never enjoyed it this much in her life.  Her body yearned to be filled with his seed, she would not tell him to pull out.  As he adjusted the position, it hit her just right.  Her eyes rolled back, she let out a long moan, as she orgasmed.  But she wanted more.  She wanted him to do it too more than once.

Did he know what was happening inside him?  What was going to happen?  Why it happened?  The potential consequences?  “..Don’t…stop…let it all out…fill me…”. She did not know how close he was, but he must have started to feel it.  In the state he was in, she doubted he would stopped anyway.  But she tried to ease any confusion, let him know his body was preparing a gift just for her.

• Love 3

After moments of Alexandrine orgasming Toshiro could feel the intense energy being released from the consequence from.his actions. Immediately a chill ran up his spine as her walls clenched around him, at this point he felt he couldn't control what was to happen next. Toshiro heard his woman grant some sort of permission,  he couldn't really focus on the words but in one swift go he slammed his entire length into the blonde. Immediately a hot gush of semen surged forward deep into the soaked pussy of Alexandrine with no warning, Toshiro couldn't help but feel some relief as his first orgasm rode onward. 

After huffing and remaining stationary for a moment, Toshiro finally moved by sliding out of the blonde woman. When he completely removed his length from the fleshy confines he spewed a few more ropes that hadn't quite made it out. He panted as thought came back to his mind and asked, "H-Hey... You... You alright there, chief?" 

• Love 4

Alexandrine panted as she felt the boy’s warm cum fill her womb.  Should she warn him about the possible consequences of that?  He probably knew.  He might not have had any experience, but he must have understood what sex could lead to.  “…You did great for your first time.  I want to keep doing it.  Of course, Emi will get a turn eventually.  As a Magical Girl, even a body her size can take it.   It might even feel even better for her.”

She stood up, cum leaking out of her, which she honestly thought felt hot.  She put her hand on his chest.  Rubbed it a little.  Her facial expression had its usual passiveness.  But there was a new look in her eyes.  Approval, lust, warmth.  “How was it for you?  What do you think about me…as a woman?  I find you very impressive, as a man.”  She was curious.  He seemed to love it, but she wanted to hear it.

• Love 4

Zorn nodded.  He had learned so much about the Sorceress.  The girl had betrayed all the team’s deepest secrets to him, without hesitation, with glee even. He knew her real name, where she lived.  Probably, he did not know for certain she had not moved since.  The people close to her.  Everything the girls tried to hide with their secret identities, betrayed by a girl who now only lived for her love of her new master.  Someday there would be a reunion.  Could his old enemy fight her?  He looked forward to finding out.

”It was so fun, to watch her change.  Hope you get a chance to do it to one soon.”  He looked over to Hellhound.  “She may be untamable.  Very energetic.  But perhaps if I can keep her busy and entertained, she will stick around.  She has tasted a challenge she has never experienced before.  She is not ready for a rematch with the Sorceress, but maybe someday.  I can find other girls for her to play with though.  And maybe she will enjoying finding out if the one is my daughter,”

• Love 3