Pay The Toll

You did it! The man, woman, anthro, neko, futa, shota, loli of your dreams has just confessed their deepest sexual desire is YOU!

They will fulfill your every fantasy! No kink is off the table or too taboo for them. Their ultimate goal is to satisfy you to where any sex you have in the future will be spent fantasizing about the time you spend with them!

There is one catch, you have to bang their 'friend' first!

Their friend is the person above you. (IE, me to start, first person to reply ect.)

For your chance at the best sex ever, how would you have sex with their friend first? As much or as little detail as you want! Go!

(Just a naughty game for the lols)

For Context, I will throw out an example, as I don't have anyone above me, I will use @Temaelrin since these are his forums. 😜

I always figured Tem to be a dominant personality so when he super hot friend told me I had to have sex with him first, I had to prepare myself! Mentally, physically... emotionally. After some liquid courage, I would put a chomp in my mouth and bend over for him to take me however he pleased, hoping and praying that I could still stand when he was done. But deep down, I know I am about to get destroyed.

Edited by Mysthero
Context

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I have no idea what Foxy likes, but apparently they will do just about anything... So in order for my dream girl, I need to bang them... Yeah, I mean I aint gay, but free kinky sex how I want it is free kinky sex how I want it, I'll let Foxy do whatever they want to me. 

I'd probably go steal a bunch of the usual toys from another user (And clean them first, just in case) and let him have his way, preferably with a condom on if he decides to actually fuck me like that, just because I would rather not have some other person's fluids up a certain orifice.

I dont really know much about rucio or what they like. I guess i would dress in some cute strawberry themed underwear and stockings. Undoubtedly feel nervous and shy i would sit on their lap with my legs on both sides of them and let them do what ever they wanted ≧~≦

Edited by Strawberry

• 1 month later...

Strawberry hasn't been online in a while but I would like to revive this and see if we can have some more fun!

Not knowing much about Strawberry except that she seems to appear timid with a hidden kinky side. I would bend them over the nearest table and have their strawberry underwear pulled down to their ankles. Taking her from behind so she can just enjoy the ride I was taking on her.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just guessing here, and I'd obviously alter it if he wished, but I'd probably dress up as @DozleZabie2 's favorite game or anime character and let him do whatever cosplay sex naughtiness came into his mind.

...and don't forget the rules:

On 13/08/2018 at 17:46, Mysthero said:

You did it! The man, woman, anthro, neko, futa, shota, loli of your dreams has just confessed their deepest sexual desire is YOU!

They will fulfill your every fantasy! No kink is off the table or too taboo for them. Their ultimate goal is to satisfy you to where any sex you have in the future will be spent fantasizing about the time you spend with them!

There is one catch, you have to bang their 'friend' first!

Their friend is the person above you. (IE, me to start, first person to reply ect.)

For your chance at the best sex ever, how would you have sex with their friend first? As much or as little detail as you want! Go!

(Just a naughty game for the lols)

Edited by IsabellaRose