Offices for Headmaster and Vice Headmaster.

Tamamo watched and listened quietly, her mouth slightly open in surprise while she was being explained different fundamentals of being stronger. Perhaps after all, the pursuit of power alone really wasn't enough, especially to fulfill her role as a shrine deity. Humanity was also an important side of the world to learn about. For Tamamo however, the idea of gaining many means of power still meant becoming stronger at the end. Many traits mentioned however were unknown to her; there was no situation where she could have shown empathy, teamwork or such. In fact, the fox always was mostly alone, secluded away where even humans rarely visited if at all. Only when Veronica finished did she close her mouth, a series of thoughts ran through her mind. If she wanted to keep her title of deity, the academy was the only way. After being invited to take some tea, Tamamo carefully moved closer and did likewise, looking up at the headmaster when she was done pouring it in her cup. "Where and how do I begin...?", she asked calmly.

Normally, Veronica is not too fond of going on longer rants, but this one did seem to necessary and judging from the expression on the student's face, she can tell it struck a chord. Just like Tamamo, she too had to become aware of just how little she knew and that there were many areas that she needed to nuture and cultivate. She takes a nice and slow sip from her hot cuo of tea as she contemplates her next words carefully, before settign the cup down once more."There are many excellent teachers here who are more than happy to help you out. There are also several human students, which can help you out in regards to getting to know about humanity, both in big and small ways. I suggest you start with teaming up with someone, student or staff, you might get along with well", she comments and pull out a few sheets of paper, which gives a brief summary of both staff members and student.

The nine-tailed girl took a sip of the tea herself, still listening to the words of the headmaster. She didn't feel good about having to team up with someone already but she was not going to argue against it either even though she didn't feel comfortable about it. When she was handed a list of students and teachers, her curiosity got the best of her and her eyes looked up and down at the sheets before she put them away safely. Tamamo then looked up at Veronica again, stepping back to sit down again but with her cup of tea this time. Some questions formed in her mind, wondering if it was really as easy as trying to find a teacher herself instead of the opposite. "Do I have to meet with them on my own...?", she hesitantly asked, perhaps sounding silly. She knew nothing of this academy yet nor of its monsters after all. Another important question sprang to mind as she thought about it. "Oh, do I get my own room, too?", she inquired with a little more interest.

Veronica give a quick nod to the latter question asked of her, indicating a 'yes' indeed."Yes, of course. Every student are to live here, so it is only natural to provide a room where you get to stay during your time here. In regards to your first question: There are classess that follow a schedule. You should have been provided this already, but in case you have not....here", the demoness comments back and pulls out a first year student class schedule. The schedule is made out so even student with no reading ability ought to be able to decipher it. After all, not every corner of the homeland has the need for the written word."You are not required to meet with teachers beyond classes and mandatory events, but I think you would find it helpful. If you are having trouble, there are even school clubs where fellow students help each other out or participate in other activities", she goes on, wondering if this girl has ever been tutored in anything at all before this - it certainly would make sense of the questions.

Tamamo approached again and picked up the schedule, taking a look at it like she did before then nodded at the information she got from it. Her reading skills were not exactly appropriate due to living almost alone in the forest but since it wasn't a problem in this instance, the details given were enough to satisfy her. With a room for herself as well, things started to look rather good for her or so she thought, at least. Looking up, she listened to the second part and hearing it thankfully cleared up her first question. "I will think about it.", she said, mainly about the clubs since she was not familiar with anyone nor anything yet. With her concerns mostly resolved, Tamamo finished her tea then carefully put the cup away on the desk and stepped back. "Is it alright if I head to my room now?", she asked, thinking that they were done. Plus she was curious about where she would be staying and what it looked like.

Edited by Seraphina

OOC: quick note: You are free to make your room as you see fit, within reason of course.

Veronica gives a pondering look as she exchanges further with this new student. She can't quite put her finger on it, but something seems a bit strange. She knows better than to rely on mere speculation and intuition, however, so for now she lets it slide. If anything should arise, she will deal with it, of course. She empties her cup and settles it down, quietly and grins softly."Of course you may. Let any of the staff know if you have any other questions or other inquiries. I hope you will enjoy your time here, miss Tamamo", she says politely and reaches out with her hand to shake that of the student's.

Tamamo didn't really notice any of what thoughts Veronica may have had but hearing she could leave and find about her room was a first good step for her to be familiar with the place before classes and meeting with new monsters really began. Nodding to the offer to ask the staff if she had any questions later, she smiled gently herself then looked down at the headmaster's hand moving toward her. As a response, Tamamo did the same and reached to hold her hand, sealing her introduction into this new world for her. When finished, she stepped back and gave a last nod before she finally made her exit and headed toward the dormitory, at least when she figured out its location. The room she was given was a basic room to begin with but it was hers; she would take care of its appearance eventually. For now, the fox simply went to test the bed for herself and laid down on it to rest for the moment.

Edited by Seraphina

Once the student has left the office and closed the doors behind her, Veronica returns to her paperwork and getting ready for the next meeting that is to come. Whilst writing, she makes sure to put her thoughts and impression of Tamamo down, in case she would need it for later on.

[SCENE END]

• 4 months later...

WolfFang entered the Headmasters office first, slowly pushing open the door and entering the large space. The Orc/Imp hybrid was naked except for a pair of simple black pants and his younger Oni/Imp hybrid that followed him into the room wore the same thing, both not likening the feel of shirts on their toned upper bodies, something they both got from their fathers. 

“Do you think that the HeadMaster is as pretty as they say?” Ryo asked. The 14 year old asked as  hopped onto the one of the chairs in front of the large desk as he waited for a answer, his eyes excited. 

WolfFang sighed as climbed into the other chair by the desk.His brother was pretty shy, but he was a bit girl obsessed, becoming fixated on any pretty girl he saw. “We are here to study.” He said firmly” Not look at girls.” But even though he said that, WolfFang was interested in the HeadMaster to, but just hid it. But if he was honest he was much more interested in the HeadMasters Familiar, which he had told was a Dragon Familiar. The young orc hybrid had loved dragons ever since he had been saved by one from rampaging Giant. It’s strength and power had fascinated and captivated the teenager and he had been obsessed with dragons ever since. He hoped he could see the HeadMasters Familiar once, but he realized that it probably wouldn’t happen, so he kept the wish buried. 

The office of Veronica seems pretty empty and deserted as the two of them enter the room. They have no idea that their words are easily heard by someone nearby, who is even smirking wide whilst hidden. She is waiting for them to sit down in their respective chairs in front of her huge wooden desk. Once they seem pretty settled, her body is visible once more, but she is behind them, making them unaware of her presence. She then puts a hand on a shoulder on both of them."Hello there, cuties. Who are you? You were looking for someone....pretty? I find it pretty normal and healthy for young boys to like that....", she says in a honey dripping tone of voice.

• Love 1

WolfFang jumped as a soft hand was placed on his shoulder and a sweet but authoritative voice spoke from behind him.  The young Orc hybrid, quickly calmed himself realizing that the HeadMaster of the school was somehow behind suddenly and had heard everything that his younger brother had said. He and his brother and mom had lived in a pretty dangerous place, one filled with dangerous beasts and rough people. WolfFang had took it on himself to protect his ditzy and kindhearted mother and brother, training long hours every day in the wild areas near his home to become stronger, faster and aware of everything around him. But somehow the headmaster had managed to sneak up on him, telling him that she wasn’t someone to be trifled with. He was taught be his mother that politeness was very important, as was first impressions, so he he quickly stood up and turned, ready to greet the headmaster properly and apologize for his brother’s words incase she had been offended. 

As the 14 year old turned around he got his second shock as he found his face almost directly in a large pair of breasts, that stretched the suit that the headmaster was wearing. His light green eyes lingered on the incredible sight for a few seconds before he realized that he was staring. He quickly looked up and found that the info that the HeadMaster was beautiful had been lacking in just how beautiful. Deep, large red eyes stared back at him, framed by perfect pale skin and long white hair. She was easily the the most beautiful woman he had every seen and he was stunned again, unable to do anything but stare for a few seconds. But he managed to force himself under control, wanting to give this woman the proper respect. He pulled his brother who was staring slack jawed at the Headmaster out of his chair and forced him into a slight bow with him. 

“Greetings, Ma’am” he said quickly. “My name is WolfFang Saco and this is my younger brother Ryo.” He waited for his brother to mumble a greeting before continuing. “Thank you for letting us join your school and I apologize if my brothers words offended you in anyway.”

OOC: I do appreciate there is some background story for things, but I feel it is fairly unnecessary with this much for a scene that has nothing to do with it. If you could please try and cut down the massive post size in this way moving forward, it would be great and appreciated. There is wayyyy too much stuff for me to read through that does not concern my character or our scene.

Veronica can tell that they are both shocked and now stare at her rather hard and she is not so dense she does not understand why and such. Being one who is a master at teasing others, this surely is right up her alley. She waits for one or both of them to finally snap back into reality and regain their composure enough to reply back to her. Her trademark massive and mischevious smirk is plastered onto her face, of course, as she stares back at the boys."Hello and welcome Saco brothers. Offended me? You really think I would feel like that about flattery? Did you two join just to get a chance to stare at the sexiest woman at the academy?", she asks teasingly.

helltaker_lucifer_by_torahimemax_de0e2uf

OOC:That’s all I’m really going to do for backstory right now, I just wanted to explain my character’s personality in the beginning and focus almost completely on the present after. Sorry if I posted to much past things and I shouldn’t have to do it again unless it has something to do with you character. 

WolfFang looked up quickly glad that the headmaster didn’t seem to be angry. He was once again captivated for a second by her wide smirk, which made her look both alluring and mischievous at the same.“Thank you for understanding, Ma’am.” A small smile quirking up the corner of WolfFang’s lip as he found himself somewhat eased by this woman’s seemingly laid back, teasing personality” And while your beauty is definitely worthy of being admired, we both came to your Academy because it was one of the best to learn at.” The orc finished, surprising himself a bit as how flirtatious the last part of the sentence sounded. This woman was definitely having a strong effect on him and he needed to be careful. He glanced over at his brother who was still in a daze and to his horror he noticed something was starting to bulge in his pants. He quickly pulled Ryo back to his seat, hoping to snap him out of it, before turning back to the HeadMaster. “So, thank you again for letting us have a chance to learn here and I hope we don’t cause you any trouble.”

Rather than simply walking towards her large luxurious chair, she instead simply teleports right into its seat, sitting with one leg resting upon the other one, looking in their direction, of course."I am glad that the academy seems to interest you in this manner. There are certainly good staff here who knows how to prepare students of all ages and kinds. You do not need to thank me though...I believe every monster should have the opportunity to try and bridge the gap between monsters and humans or at least be aware of the differences, so we can better co-exist. Is your brother allright? He seems rather...uneasy...and flustered", she says with a mischievous tone of voice before switching which leg is on top.

• Love 1

Both boy’s jumped as the HeadMaster teleported to chair, Ryo’s eyes going wide as he was snapped from his daze a bit by the display of power he had never seen before. “That’s so cool!” He said, his voice bright with excitement as he leaned forward, his shyness overshadowed by his wonder.” A nudge from his brother caused he to calm down a bit and scoot back in his chair. “I’m ok, HeadMaster.” He said, long white hair covering his eyes as he glanced down slightly, some of his shyness coming back. “Your just really pretty, as my brother said and it stunned me.” Both boy’s had been raised to be completely honest and even if it sounded like they were flirting, they were just telling their true feelings. 

WolfFang let a sigh of relief as his brother was talking now, as he climbed in his seat. He tried not to stare at the HeadMaster’s alluring legs or her breasts, like his brother had gone back to doing he looked up to met her eyes. “Thank you still for giving us a opportunity and I’m sure all of your staff will help us learn much.” He said. “And thank you for meeting with us to give a overview of the school, so we know where everything is and where are classes will be.” 

She leans back into her chair as the two boys are given time and opportunity to give their response and it does seem like the other one is a mute after all. Her wide smirk seems to never vanish from her face, even right after every time she speaks."Good. I do prefer being able to communicate with students and of course interact...in other ways too, when needed", she says still with a hint of mischievousness to her tone and words."Now...where should we start off at? What do you like to see first?", she asks.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

@Matty @JennyDK

[Start Scene]

Tesk walked around a large sanguine room, his posture well mannered and confident, arms craddled behind his back. But there was a hesitancy to every step he took. This place seemed so similar to something in his human world, but there was this slightly inhuman aspect to it. It was extravagant, like it was trapped in a lost time of decadence. But beneath that was an odd feeling. Like everything was two inches to left of where it belonged. It was definitely different from a U.S. ambassadors office, Tesk had decided.

One of his trainers had told Tesk to expect such an uneasy feeling when first admirst with monster, and that it would pass, but it didn't change the fact that this was his first time coming face to face with monsters. He still couldn't believe the sheer diversity of them, in shape and breed. It all had him excited and terrified all at the same time, and he was doing everything he could to cover that up.

Tesk was an experienced secratary, and he had come well dressed, and well prepared, so he was confident he will succeed with his interview. But a part of him still couldn't help but be on edge. It was like his fight-or-flight instincts were waiting on the edge of their seats, just waiting for something to make him jump.

Edited by Matty

Today, Veronica chose a rather simple and normal look for herself. Her choice of appearance usually depends on her mood and what she is going to be doing for the day. Today's bigger appointment being the interview with a potential new person as secretary. She has lacked one for some time now and is in need of one once more. Even the waiting room, before you enter either office of the two head leaders, is molded after the mixture of human medieval feel and modern conveniences, like a castle crossed with contemporary days. It is here the current person for interview is waiting for now.

Right when the clock hits the time of the interview, the large double doors open up as if by magic, revealing the headmaster's office, which is just as luxurious, yet simple as the rest of the academy is designed to be, both in interior and architecture. She sits behind a huge desk with all sorts of papers on it and even items that look very weird in design. Behind it, in a large and cushiony recliner, sits Veronica, looking his way, her trademark wide grin plastered on her face."Mr. Tesk, I assume? Please, come on in and have a seat", she says.

IUPuqJX8_o.jpg

Tesk stopped in his tracks and blinked, surprised to see the doors open when they did. He pulled out his phone, checked the time, and saw that they opened right on time. The display got an impressed huff as he slid his phone into his pocket, and stepped forward to the door. He was mindful not to cross its threshold, to show respect, until invited in by the Headmaster.

large.e484bbee3abe7299fc65c9c5463c444d.jpg.c21fe70af4c5d12b04011c8e09321edc.jpg

Once inside, he couldn't help but start turning his head every which way to look around. Tesk was of decent height for a human, around 6'0 feet and lithe in build, and when he flicked his head about his long ponytail would bounce around with him. But perhaps the most striking thing in the room to Tesk, besides the architecture, was the Headmaster herself. Her brilliant white hair and crimson eyes caused Tesk to pause for a moment, before blinking away his mystifaction and taking a seat across from Veronica.

"Most call me Mr. Watawa, but Tesk works just fine here," he said, casually correcting the Headmaster. "It's good to meet you Ms. Parnacel. You're running quite the establishment here," Tesk adds with a respectful nod, hinting to his amazement. "I'm honored to be in such a monumental place."

Edited by Matty
  • Like 1

She opens the lid on a box with fine chocolates and gently pushes the thing closer to him."Thank you kindly. I am quite happy with it really and you wouldn't be here unless I did not deem you having proper potential, credentials and experience to work here. Honestly....this meeting is not meant to judge your ability to hold the position. Rather...I wish to hear why you applied here and how you feel being around monsters? Needless to say, there are many varied cultures even within our own ranks and realm", she starts off with whilst leaning back into her chair. In her one hand, a glass of red wine, which she swirls lightly.

For a moment, Tesk second guessed whether to take the velvety chocolate, wondering if it was made from coco in the human world, or something else. But Tesk assured himself such a concern was not only irrational, but rude, and opted to take a piece of chocolate. It wasn't until Veronica had stopped speaking that he decided to eat it though.

It was chocolate alright.

"Do you remember when that portal first opened up?" Tesk asked rhetorically. "I remember watching that shit on TV. It stopped the entire world in its tracks." He paused, taking in a good hard look of the Headmaster to try and get a read on her, before continuing to elaborate.

"I was seven years old when that happened. It wasn't a goal of mine to end up here, but I knew from that moment that I wanted to be with monsters. I can't explain it. It was just a feeling then. But as I grew up-. . .I began to realize that-. . . . Humans are just-. . . . ." Tesk paused again, looking at the chocolate for a moment, thinking about what to say next.

". . .Do you know how we make that chocolate? It's fucked up. And here I am. Enjoying it," Tesk laments out loud as he takes another piece to pop into his mouth, savoring it's sweetness. 

"Monsters, for the most part, are pretty honest about themselves." He says with a small smack of the lips, finally finishing his chocolate. "Ya'll take pride in being yourselves. What we consider morally abhorrent about humans, ya'll usually consider it to be just a fact of life. Ya'll dont hide the ugly, you wear it as a badge of pride. Us Humans on the other hand? We hide that shit as much as we can,"  Tesk said with a forlorn sigh.

He hadn't realized, not until then at least, just how badly he needed to get all of that off his chest. Or how much that sweet chocolate helped sooth him during this interview. As the seconds passed, and as this reality began to set in, a faint hint of pink would spread across his cheeks when he noticed his rambling. Instinctively, he hides the bottom his face with a hand.

"I guess I just want a place I can be myself for once", Tesk finished with a fully realized blush, adverting his gaze from Veronica's and to the floor for a moment.

Edited by Matty

The chocolates are smooth, rich in flavour and just a delight to eat, surely fit for guests to have a couple of if they are so inclined.

As he goes on about his memories of the first moments of the portal and beyond, she simply sits and listens attentively, allowing him to fully finish, only nodding and humming lightly to make him aware that she is indeed hearing him out. She did not expect something like that, that's for sure, but in the end it sounded a bit bleak for her as she doesn't really think as negatively of humanity as he eludes to. Still, no need to really get into any sort of potentially heated discussion. Of course, she can understood how and why he feels like he does."Hahaha....I am not sure what brought this about - maybe I slipped truth serum into these, who knows?", she says jokingly before having one herself. After swallowing the lovely treat she continues on,"...I think you may be a bit harsh there though. Most humans I meet are genuinely nice and friendly....and yes, we do have very different cultures in our realms. May I ask....in what way have you not felt like you could be yourself?".

• 1 month later...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tip, tapping steps were abound, heading towards the office of the headmaster. It was a new 1st year, Lucca Kline, who just happened to have a cunning idea in his mind. The suspicious boy had in mind to find something worth of value inside the office for his own benefits. Nobody seemed to be around, nor disturbing his set of actions. The only possible problem would be, the door being locked. "Let's hope for the best, I guess.." Thought accordingly, before standing in front of door and its knob, with surprisingly calm expression and body language. Upon grabbing the doorknob, he twisted it and the door managed to swing open, for his luck is very refined.

After walking in, the door was promptly closed upon his entrance. A delightful puff of breath escaped in the atmosphere. "Great, start..Great, start. Now, where and what should I look for.." Inspecting the interior of the office at first, then moving on to the main desk inside. He touched around and pondered, what could he take or what could he discover. Opening cabinets and peaking inside, nothing more was being done except that. He was slowly checking whatever he could of the Headmaster's working space. "Maybe, this..? Or that..Hm.." the deviant mumble under his lips. At this point it is not far fetched to say he is scouting for either information on the Academy, or something dirty on the Headmaster out of curiosity. . .

Edited by KanDaKnight

The front double doors may have been fully unlocked, but there are still some security measures to alert the proper authorities. The magical spell that was placed on the door is broken and in the office of miss Blackwater. She grabs a few firearms and grenades just for good measure and she takes a look at the hidden security camera feed. She grunts lightly as it looks like a young punk who is not of major threat,  so she puts down the grenades once more, but keeping the guns. Soon enough she takes the route that leads to the office and the door seems to not have been closed behind him. She then lightly taps the shotgun against the wooden door."Well well...looks like we got us sum sorta thievin' varmint in here! Who are you, boy?", she asks with a firm voice and observes his every move.

Whilst Lucca was scavenging around, trying to find anything, he doesn't realize he has been caught right away. As soon as he heard just the first tap, Lucca's eyes widened and the boy's instincts kicked in. He crouched down almost instantly, pushing the cabinet back into its closed position. Taking one very careful peak, and hearing her voice, he realizes that he messed up big time. But the crazy thing about it is, she has powerful set of armory and guns that he can recognize. "I can't see her, but she seems to be a brute.." Lucca frowned upon the situation, and he only had one option it seems. 

Seeing as she is observing like an eagle above him, who is a small fry compared to the experienced miss Blackwater, he abruptly stand up to reveal his, very varmint like physical form that is seeable even through his clothing. And those blank eyes, he could be right away mistaken as a walking corpse, with a slightly tanned and muscle toned skin. His demeanor seemed to be serious. With hands up in the air and a blank eye glare, there would be no tricks or moves to be pulled. "Don't shoot, please. Surname is Kline.." On the other hand, Lucca wonder who she might be. His best guess was a military expert assigned to keep even the monsters in check. "She probably thinks I am some kind of idiot right now." 

Edited by KanDaKnight