OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

How are you guys doing?

I am exhausted from several hours with friends, but otherwise pretty good.

Doing perfect! By the way, I haven't heard your opinion yet, but what do you think of my new student character? Certainly could think of a few nice scenes, if you don't mind the kind of person he's like. 👀

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Seems pretty good overall and hopefully someone you  will have a nice time with 😄 so, good job!

Personally, I am not really much into tentacle monsters, but I can see the appeal and it's nice to see a thought out theme going on!

I'm glad, though tentacles don't need to be included to have a good time. 😉

Also, in your preferences, it does say "I will roleplay: Tentacles" but now I'm not sure what to think of it, since I could name a few of your characters that would like tentacles, like Veronica, for example.

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Let me try and make it more clear: It is a rare thing I would be into.

So, like a mood? Does that mean there are times you may be into tentacles, like for when your mood was shortstacks? Just curious 👀 Either way, perfectly understandable. Not gonna force anything on you!

I really do hope others in this club are willing to give Zach a shot, hehe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

I'm doing well ^^ just relaxing and hanging around 

Same for me. Chilling, listening to some synthwave and sending some replies around.

Just now, Godot said:

From the looks of it, some already are giving him a shot 👀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Godot said:

So, like a mood? Does that mean there are times you may be into tentacles, like for when your mood was shortstacks? Just curious 👀 Either way, perfectly understandable. Not gonna force anything on you!

Yeah, a rare mood, really. Shortstacks are always fun for me though 😄

I wish you good luck and fun with him ^^

• Thanks 1
  • Woohoo 1

• Community Administrator

I would like to deeply apologise for going silent again. My health hasn't been the best as of late and I decided for my health that I need to take time to let myself get better. I will be off tomorrow as well, for different reasons. 

@JennyDK did you still need a member of staff somewhere? Since I never picked if Luanna could be somewhere, since we haven't spoken in a while. If your offer is still open, @Solomon, I'm more than happy for Luther and Luanna to do a scene :3

And yes, @JennyDK and @Thatannoyinggod, I did make a villain character. Jenny your memory is as shitty as mine is. He's the black dog.

I just need to try and catch up with things >.<

• Love 3

I will be making a compiled answer for you @Neptune!

I hope you are getting better soon ❤️

You are free to put any staff member into any of the locations and be in charge of said location. Since no one else has been wanting to do that with any of the 3 places, you are free to pick any you want.

Good to see some more interest in our villain group. Should we discuss a potential leader?

• Love 1

• Community Administrator

Thanks, @JennyDK, that would be appreciated. I could perhaps put Luanna in... the Assembly hall? 

As for the leader, hmm. I think Kieron would be fine with your character being leader, as long as he gets to terrorise people.

@Chiyako I doubt Nilaa will like Kieron too much xP But that would be funny to play out.

• Love 1