OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Well in case anyone's interested, right now Victor and Misty are free for scenes, so let me know if any of you want to engage with them ^^

Victor is part of the staff, right?

As for Misty: Did you make any personality changes from last time? I could see the trio and her doing pranks 😛

Just now, JennyDK said:

Victor is part of the staff, right?

As for Misty: Did you make any personality changes from last time? I could see the trio and her doing pranks 😛

Yeah, Victor's the history teacher and third year homeroom. Misty I honestly did not touch at all since the first year orientation, but yeah, she got retconned. (although I did not bother to change the classroom dialogue, just imagine it was different :v)

Yeah, Victor's the history teacher and third year homeroom. Misty I honestly did not touch at all since the first year orientation, but yeah, she got retconned. (although I did not bother to change the classroom dialogue, just imagine it was different :v)

Do you have a preference between Misty and Victor?

Alright then ^^ No preference here, anything goes 😛

Maybe one with Veronica where they talk about how things have started off in the new year?

1 minute ago, Godot said:

I feel quite out of touch recently, so I apologize for my inactivity. The mall scene has been great so far, though.

Maybe a scene with Victor, Yoko and Hiro doing their new club?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

I do love my relaxed scenes, though it seems @OlrukTheSmall and @Icarian Dreams fell silent on me 😕

Lately, I most like to do friendship bonding scenes.

I haven't! I'm just speaking with like 3 different people at once right now, and you know how long I tend to take with my messages <.<

Also, isn't Olruk waiting for you to respond in Bella's dorm?

Edited by Icarian Dreams

8 minutes ago, Neptune said:

At least Drake is now up. Just need to figure out what to be doing with him xP

I would be happy to do a nice scene between him and a student of mine from the same year.

If someone else wants to do it more than me, they are more than welcome, of course 😄 

• Like 1