OOC talk for Monster Academy.

24 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

My personal idea:

She gets curious about human society and wishes  to check it out more personally and up close, free from the academy. So could lead to her meet any of my townsfolk.

Not sure if you mean Mary or Sarah by "her" but I could do with either. Besides, if they can leave during a free day then any way is good for Tamamo to meet one of them, whichever you prefer. Both look pretty good. Sarah's (mha) personality seems interesting.

1 hour ago, Seraphina said:

After studying the following posts, I'd be left with possibly Sarah, Bridget or Mary, depending on context though since I don't know how a human (student or not) would find Tamamo. Hiro not really counting since he's a student of the same year as her. Bridget is a teacher so yeah and Mary, well... Unless Tamamo does something illegal which is not likely to happen, I don't know exactly.

I also don't know how far Students can make it to so if Sarah is in the city, my fox would have to leave the academy temporarily? If she's in the academy then everything would be easy anyway so that depends on your side of things and what would best.

My character Duke is also free right now of anyone of interested.

46 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

Not sure if you mean Mary or Sarah by "her" but I could do with either. Besides, if they can leave during a free day then any way is good for Tamamo to meet one of them, whichever you prefer. Both look pretty good. Sarah's (mha) personality seems interesting.

Is your hellhound character free by any chance, or was it just your fox character and I'm already late?

23 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

By "her" I meant Tamamo. Sorry if it was not obvious by what I wrote.

What do you mean by (mha)?

Thanks ^^ though she is probably a bit...unhinghed and such. I have tried to not make her an outright villain though.

The character (Sarah) is from MHA. But I dunno what persona you gave her so I was just really saying. Also if she was "evil", I don't have any idea how Tamamo would behave with her. But then there's also Hellhound who seems stuck in limbo right now would would behave naively with her regardless. Otherwise, there's Mary that can work for a fair scene. I just am not sure about an idea for her.

20 minutes ago, Chuck89 said:

My character Duke is also free right now of anyone of interested.

I could also free Hellhound (temporarily using her while she is stuck in the other RP) but it depends on Jenny.

2 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

The character (Sarah) is from MHA. But I dunno what persona you gave her so I was just really saying. Also if she was "evil", I don't have any idea how Tamamo would behave with her. But then there's also Hellhound who seems stuck in limbo right now would would behave naively with her regardless. Otherwise, there's Mary that can work for a fair scene. I just am not sure about an idea for her.

I could also free Hellhound (temporarily using her while she is stuck in the other RP) but it depends on Jenny.

I am ok with whatever you decide. 😁

Just now, JennyDK said:

@Seraphina In regards to Sarah, she could be "low key" stalking your Tamamo in town, wondering what she is doing and such. Alternatively, Tamamo could witness her stalking someone else. Perhaps it could grow into a weird friendship 🙂

Only one way to know! We need to try it! And then we will know how things unfold. It could be interesting.

8 minutes ago, Chuck89 said:

I am ok with whatever you decide. 😁

Which means I could always free Hellhound alternatively for roleplay. Just nothing smexy. (Since it's the start). Could be meeting up and talking to each others or whatever. School stuff or others. I don't have many ideas but lot of things are possible.

2 minutes ago, Seraphina said:

Only one way to know! We need to try it! And then we will know how things unfold. It could be interesting.

Which means I could always free Hellhound alternatively for roleplay. Just nothing smexy. (Since it's the start). Could be meeting up and talking to each others or whatever. School stuff or others. I don't have many ideas but lot of things are possible.

Ok, fair enough. Perhaps teasing can still be a thing as long as it doesn't go overboard? Anyway, I had an idea in where they just meet a lunch time, and perhaps they promise to meet up later at a different time? 

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Thank you ^^ I certainly think it could be very fun to do some experimenting and see where things go 🙂

Goodie so just need to know where we start this or who starts this? I find it would be fun to try.

4 minutes ago, Chuck89 said:

Ok, fair enough. Perhaps teasing can still be a thing as long as it doesn't go overboard? Anyway, I had an idea in where they just meet a lunch time, and perhaps they promise to meet up later at a different time? 

As long as it's not physical teasing but you can always try and see how she reacts. She is a hellbeast so yeah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

I do think having an overall idea what the project is, is good, but adding too many details will just take away from the essence of the scene. I could probably go very deep into how she does A or B, but that hardly seems like the point of the scene. I usually tend to focus more on other things and keep things relatively simple.

As for what it could be, here are a few ideas:

• Making portraits of each other
  • Papermaché sculpture
  • A birdhouse made in shop class
  • Making a collage
  • Poems

This sounds good. I'm bad at poems, so a collage sounds like a good thing. Both Keya and Karnis would need to have a bunch of small photos of nature for example, to create a collage of a bug, like a butterfly. Sounds like a fun nature and insect related project to me!

I don't expect a flood of replies. In fact, I am fine with quite a few per day, so I can focus on other stuff as well and not be overwhelmed with having to keep up. Most of my scenes and roleplays go by nice and steady, rather than a lot of rapid reponses.

I am pretty good, just mostly chilling today.

• Thanks 1