Assembly hall

• Community Administrator
On 20/02/2021 at 19:36, JennyDK said:

One of the others continue to speak to Luanna's mind from afar, as Jessica is busy talking to the two others.'Thanks again for last time. We can assure you, that YOU were graded really too!'.

Luanna didn’t feel surprised when the triplet talking to her revealed that they had been grading her during their extra curricular lesson. She tried not to let the smile show too much as she asked back, ‘And how did I do? A passing grade, I hope.’ She allowed her eyes to continue scanning around the hall, watching the other students to make sure that they weren’t causing any kind of trouble. It also prevented people from realising that she was having a secret communication with a student in a manner that was rather unfit for a student and teacher relationship.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Yoko feels a bit more at ease knowing that they didn't really do anything bad to him."That's good. I doubt you would really stand much of a chance in the arena if it really came to that, all due respect to you still. Did Julia tease you as well?", she asks further into the manticore as she is not sure what might have happened between them. The zombie girl know so few here, that she feels a bit bad for asking all of this, but if Hiro knows them a bit better, hopefully he could shed some light on them for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia nods and smiles heavily back at the wolf girl, very eager to continue their awesome party time. She gives Nilaa a gentle and loving squeeze on her shoulder and look towards the tables with refreshments. She is sure that she will be much more happy and at ease with a more liqoured mind. Not that she absolutely has a need for it, but she does love how it affects her and how fun it is to get nice and drunk."Yes! Drink...then lots more dancing! Best party...here we come!", she says with genuine enthusiasm.

The trio send eager looks between themselves and to Luanna, Julia and Nilaa. They are very interested to see how this evening might turn out. They walk towards the drinks tables as well, wondering how Julia might get once she is less inhibited and perhaps even the small Nilaa as well."So, is this your first time drinking, Nilaa?", Jessica asks her while Giana keeps her eyes mostly on the medusa and even blow a light kiss her way.'Oh, more than passing, that's for sure. Perhaps we need to review it regularly, so neither of us....slip up, hahaha!'

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko feels a bit more at ease knowing that they didn't really do anything bad to him."That's good. I doubt you would really stand much of a chance in the arena if it really came to that, all due respect to you still. Did Julia tease you as well?", she asks further into the manticore as she is not sure what might have happened between them. The zombie girl know so few here, that she feels a bit bad for asking all of this, but if Hiro knows them a bit better, hopefully he could shed some light on them for her.

It doesn't seem like Hiro has much of a problem with this line of questioning, as he is able to answer most of the things Yoko asks, and in fact he's more than happy to answer any question she might have about him, his friends or his surroundings. There's no secrets here... Perhaps. He thinks for a moment once again, before replying to her. "Actually, no... I expected her to tease, when I... bumped into her in the library, but she was really nice, carefree and such... Obviously she didn't care that she was naked, nor did she care of what I thought of that in the first place, but..." He mumbles the last sentence, making him blush a bit. "...But I got used to it quickly, so it's not like that's going to stand in the way anymore, hah...!" Ending the monologue with a nervous chuckle.

• Love 1

More drink? Nilaa was fine with that! And perhaps a few more snacks to wash it all down. With one more quick hug against her friend's side Nilaa released her grip and turned to approach the refreshments table! Another handful of delicious snacks was shoved into her mouth and another can of beer was bitten open and polished off soon after. She actually was starting to feel a litle tipsy at this point.

As the triplets approached Nilaa glanced up between them, tail wagging hard enough to wiggle her little booty along with it! More hugs seemed nice! And petting! But she knew it might be rude to spring that on people who didn't want it. She was getting better! To their question she shook her head. "Nilaa drink lots stuff! Milk! Alcooohol! Beer! Water! Pop! Sooda! Juice!"

She did wonder what sort of things Julia might drink now! What if she made another special drink?! And what about these three? What things did they drink? She wanted to try it all!

• Like 1

On 22/02/2021 at 16:04, JennyDK said:

The trio send eager looks between themselves and to Luanna, Julia and Nilaa. They are very interested to see how this evening might turn out. They walk towards the drinks tables as well, wondering how Julia might get once she is less inhibited and perhaps even the small Nilaa as well."So, is this your first time drinking, Nilaa?", Jessica asks her while Giana keeps her eyes mostly on the medusa and even blow a light kiss her way.'Oh, more than passing, that's for sure. Perhaps we need to review it regularly, so neither of us....slip up, hahaha!'

Even as she kept her eyes roaming around, they kept turning back towards the triplets, watching as they moved towards the drinks table. Honestly, Luanna hoped that she didn’t have to deal with anyone that became too drunk this evening. Her eyes lingered long about to see the light kiss blown at her, and she sent back a rather lazy wink, ‘I’m glad to hear that. I have always been a willing and eager student. But perhaps at minimum… term reviews, with an end of year exam?’

• Love 1

Yoko nods understandingly. At least she doesn't seem like someone who flaunts their nude bodies for the sake of it and she isn't harming anyone, so the undead woman don't mind her at all. Sure, it is a bit weird to her still, but that's about it."Oh, I see. Good to see there is nothing to worry about in that case. We really are surrounded by strange people...right?", she says and even lets out a soft and cute snicker.

Julia gives off a soft groan of joy as she is hugged again and she of course returns it as well as she can."You are one cute little scamp. If you are not careful, someone might take a very big liking to you, you know!", she says and smiles with her cheeks lightly red and hot.

After that she fixes herself and even Nilaa a new drink. Something much more basic this time: A rum and coke. Always nice and never fails. She hands the glass towards the wolf girl."This has both booze AND soda in it", she tells her, so she knows what she puts into her body. She then begins to lightly drink from her own glass.

The triplets all fix themselves a gin and tonic, one of their shared favourites. At any point, no matter how they dance, drink, move or talk, still have a weird aura of elegance about them."Ohhh, very good. Are you new to the human world then? How do you like it here, Nilaa?", Claire asks now, curious about the wolf girl.

Giana keeps up her oogling of the pretty medusa woman, someone she thinks is quite a lot of fun. She cannot hear what Luanna is thinking, but she can guess at least and just give forth answers that she think will fit in return.'Very good. Still...I think we both need to do some...cramming...and proper examination!'

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko nods understandingly. At least she doesn't seem like someone who flaunts their nude bodies for the sake of it and she isn't harming anyone, so the undead woman don't mind her at all. Sure, it is a bit weird to her still, but that's about it."Oh, I see. Good to see there is nothing to worry about in that case. We really are surrounded by strange people...right?", she says and even lets out a soft and cute snicker.

"Hah, yeah... B-but you're not weird, to me, in case you're wondering...!" He mumbles out shyly, a bit blushing at his own comments. He smiles at her warmly, having more things to say. "Humans may find some monsters weird, but then I'm guessing some monsters may find humans weird, because of the difference... D-do you think I'm weird?" He asks, trying to confirm whether he's a "supernatural being" to Yoko, or he's just a regular human person like her guardian was.

• Love 1

Confusion briefly slipped across the wolf's features. She understood the cute part. It was a compliment! In fact it made her feel nice and warm and tingly and it made her tail wag even harder! But the other part was confusing. Wasn't it good to be liked? She shouldn't mind if more people took a liking to her, right? Unless she meant like in a different sort of way, like maybe someone would want to eat her!

Thankfully such worries flew right out the window. A drink had been prepared for her! She accepted it with both hands, sniffing a couple of times. It was fizzy! Also sweet! But she could also smell the booze. No matter, the stuff was making her feel light and warm and happy! Why wouldn't she want more?

Her glass was quickly polished off in a single extended chug, a content sigh leaving her lips as she settled the glass onto the nearby table. She felt really good tonight! Briefly she leaned in, nuzzling affectionately against Julia's body in gratitude, only to then turn towards the triplet who had asked her a question! "Nilaa am! Nilaa like! People nice! Teach Nilaa things. Feed Nilaa. Give drink!"

Speaking of drink, what sort of drink did this person have? She stared at it, sniffing a couple of times. It wasn't something she had tried! "What that? Taste good?" Oh. Right! Conversation! She was supposed to be practicing that, wasn't she? "How like here? What like do?"

• Like 1

On 25/02/2021 at 08:14, JennyDK said:

Giana keeps up her oogling of the pretty medusa woman, someone she thinks is quite a lot of fun. She cannot hear what Luanna is thinking, but she can guess at least and just give forth answers that she think will fit in return.'Very good. Still...I think we both need to do some...cramming...and proper examination!'

Luanna's lips thinned for a moment before the smile fought its way back. She tried to make it appear as if she was smiling politely for the sake of appearances. She allowed her glance to slide back towards the triplets so that she could admire them before her gaze once again returned to the other students as they spoke amongst themselves. She considered Giana's words and thought to herself, 'Perhaps study sessions as well. After all, we do want to be at our best.' 

• Love 1

Yoko gives him a gentle smile back and feel much more relieved to converse normally once more."If by weird, we refer to something or someone who sticks out from the norm, then I would be weird since most monsters I have met are more...extroverted than me. There is nothing inheritently wrong with being weird I think...but no, I personally do not find you weird...would it bother you if I did?", she asks curiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia is starting to lightly feel the alcohol as well, but of course she is more "hardened" and seasoned in drinking such things than Nilaa is. Still, the more the she drink, the harder she parties and the more freely she speaks her mind. She drinks hers more slowly as she knows that going overboard consistently will lead to being too drunk, too fast. At this point, she just lets Nilaa do it in the pace she prefers as well. She purrs in delight from the affection being given to her by the wolf girl. She wonders if her statement was too abstract or not. For now, she just lets it slide.

Luckily, Nilaa already seems to get along very well with the LuBelle triplets and not wanting to overwhelm Nilaa conversation wise, she lets them converse on for now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire slowly sips into her own drink whilst trying her best to speak with the wolf girl. She can tell that speech is not really something that is her forte, but she will aim to try and simplify her speech."Oh this? Yes, very nice and lovely. I can make you one sometime and it's very easy to do as well. I do like it here...a shame it's my last year at the academy, especially with a cutie like you around and that sexy manticore friend of yours...and I like to pull pranks mostly with my sisters!".

Just like before, Giana can simply try and guess what reaction and thoughts it might set in motion in the mind of the medusa teacher. She sips her gin and tonic whilst sending back seductive and playful stares at Luanna. She can tell that the words sent her way very much seems to entice the teacher in some sort of way - what kind of lust demons would they be if they could not? A slow and sensual licking of her lips follow before she speaks more.'In any case...you are always welcome to write me...or all of us if you want. It never hurts with some....guidance'.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko gives him a gentle smile back and feel much more relieved to converse normally once more."If by weird, we refer to something or someone who sticks out from the norm, then I would be weird since most monsters I have met are more...extroverted than me. There is nothing inheritently wrong with being weird I think...but no, I personally do not find you weird...would it bother you if I did?", she asks curiously.

Hiro shakes his head, smiling at her. "I don't think you're weird, Yoko." He puts a hand on her back, reassuringly and affectionately. "You're not weird, because we're similar in some ways. I mean, we're both a little bit introverted and we're not the type to just talk to loads of people!" He chuckles, being kind of right with his own statement. "I wouldn't necessarily mind it, though I think it would bother me just a slight bit, because I'd want to correct myself to make you think I'm not weird, but that's just me overthinking, hah...!" He says, contradicting himself with his words in the beginning of that sentence.

• Love 1

A very nice drink? Yes please! With an excited nod of her head and the continued powerful wagging of her tail Nilaa inched even closer to the girl she spoke directly to! Already she was prepared to taste it, mouth opening and tongue sticking out!

Wait. Her last year here? Was she leaving?! But Nilaa just met her! Ears drooped back against her head. "Uway-" she started, biting her tongue on accident! With a soft yip and a wince she pulled it back into her mouth, licking at the roof of it a few times. Once the pain had passed she attempted once more to ask her question! "Why go? Nilaa just meet!"

Was she already going to lose a friend this early?! This wasn't fair! She glanced back and forth between Claire and Julia, somewhat concerned. Wait, was Julia leaving too after a year? Was this normal?!

Luanna's eyes roamed across the room to return once again to Giana, catching the young woman licking her lips. She allowed her gaze to linger for a moment, enjoying the sight before her eyes moved off and she watched some of the other students as they drank alcoholic beverages. She certainly intended on writing to the young ladies, perhaps set up a more... regular study session, tutoring each other. Perhaps every week, at the very least. That way they could all be assured that when it came to 'exam time' they would be very well served in the subject and thus could perform at their best. That thought pleased her, so she filed the thought away to send a message to them later that evening, as she didn't have her 'personal' phone on her at the moment. 

• Love 1

Yoko decides to leave the subject be, since it seems to not really lead anywhere."Yeah, we do have similiarites between us. Thankfully, I am not the only like that around here", she comments on that, but then not really sure what else to talk about, creating some awkward silence and tension. The others around them seem to have a really nice time though. She wonders what they could do to be any part of that fun."Hiro...do you envy people like those? Looks like they are much more free of feeling shy and awkward..", she asks, wondering if he might want to try to at least be more loose and relaxed like those.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia seems to be chatting with someone else this time, which appears to be Jessica, the unofficial ring leader of the triplets. Both of them have another drink in their hands as they speak. This time the manticore is having herself a margarita and the LuBelle sister another gin and tonic."So tell me....any fun stories you can tell me? Any humans you may have messed with a bit?", Julia asks the demon.

"Oh well. A few...hahahah...they are so easy to toy with. One of them being that kid you seem to know as well. You have no idea what reaction you get when you speak into the minds of others", she says and goes on to tell about the incident in the dining hall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire is spending her time with Nilaa instead, slowly sipping from her drink and seeing how the wolf girl seems eager to taste, she mixes one up for her while she speaks. Luckily, she has done this countless time and can almost do it with a blindfold on.

"We only get to study here three years...unless you fail a year, of course. Even afterwards, we can still hang out in other ways. Don't be sad, kitten", she says, already giving her a nickname and handing her the gin and tonic she made for her. Even a gentle headpat is given to her.

Giana, like her sisters, is very good at reading facial expressions, mimics and body language in general. She can tell there is definitely something stirring the mind of the medusa teacher. Like the other two, she sips her drink as well, although even slower as she is the least heavy drinker of the three. She gives a wicked smile and acknowledging nod towards Luanna.'I will certainly looking forward to seeing much more of you miss....preferably with much less on too!'

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 05/03/2021 at 12:56, JennyDK said:

Yoko decides to leave the subject be, since it seems to not really lead anywhere."Yeah, we do have similiarites between us. Thankfully, I am not the only like that around here", she comments on that, but then not really sure what else to talk about, creating some awkward silence and tension. The others around them seem to have a really nice time though. She wonders what they could do to be any part of that fun."Hiro...do you envy people like those? Looks like they are much more free of feeling shy and awkward..", she asks, wondering if he might want to try to at least be more loose and relaxed like those.

Hiro looks at her and smiles at her comment, then listens to her question and tilts his head a little bit, focusing his entire attention to her. He shrugs before talking to her. "I don't think I necessarily envy them, Yoko... Indeed they do seem like free of those things, but it's not like I have a desire to be like them... Maybe sometime in the future I am going to be like them and I won't even notice the change... Who knows, really? Life is full of surprises!" He says, seeming like such a random thing to say, but in a way it makes sense. He looks back at the group on the dance floor, not having a look of envy on his face at all.

• Love 1

They only got to stay there for three years!? Unless of course she failed. Nilaa could do failing! If she just did that every year then she could stay here forever! But that didn't keep her friends around. What if she made them fail though? Then they would have to stay! It was a pretty good plan actually! She just had to figure out how to get people to fail.

Before she could ponder for too much longer her attention was snatched up once again by the Succubus. A new drink was presented to her! Both hands lifted up to accept it, drawing it to her lips for a quick sniff. Wait. Something more important was just discussed!

"We heng out?!" she asked, tail excitedly wagging behind her once more! Even without both being at the school they could do that?! Actually on second thought that made sense. Why wouldn't they be able to? Maybe she wouldn't have to get herself or others failed on purpose!

Her smile widened as the girl's hand patted atop her head! As she leaned into it she tilted her glass, chugging down the new concoction in one go! It tasted pleasant enough! But she did like sweeter things a little more. Still, it was good! And she was just a little more flustered than she had been! "Heng out! What do? What like do?" she asked, wrapping her arms around the girl to deliver a friendly, slightly tipsy squeeze! Friends deserved hugs!

• Haha 1

Luanna certainly had no reason to doubt Giana's words. She would be lying if she stated that she didn't feel the same way about the triplets. In fact, she would much rather be having that kind of fun right now, instead of watching over the students. While there will no doubt be a drunk student or two, she knew that this was not going to be a terribly exciting night for her. She leaned against the wall behind her, resisting the urge to yawn as she looked away from the triplets and continued her vigil over the students.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"I didn't mean exactly like them, of course. What I meant, more precisely, was that they seem more at ease...you know? Less stressful in social situations and such...stuff we are not used to. Would certainly make things easier...", she says, fiddling with some of her hair as she gives him her full attention as well. She nods at the last comment."Surprises. Sure, I agree to that...surprises aren't always pleasant or good though".

Of course, Clarice cannot guess what goes on in the mind of Nilaa. She can still tell a bit from her body language of course, but only takes her so far. Her mind does perceive her to be having a good time and enjoying herself, so thankfully it is looking decent. Not that either of the sisters ever doubt their ability to make others feel good, in more ways than one, she is not overly experienced with the kind of breed that Nilaa is."I like to pull fun pranks on others. I love to do lewd sexy stuff. I am also very fond of karaoke...tons of fun", she says, listing off her own interests while sipping her drink.

Meanwhile, Julia and Jessica seems to be getting on quite well, conversing about various topics.

The last triplet, Giana, begins to dance once more.

• Love 1

Hiro can't help but to agree with her, nodding once at her first remarks as she explains what she meant more precisely. As she is fully done talking, he doesn't look fully away, just down to the ground for a moment. He fiddles with his own thumbs for a moment, before looking back up at her. "You know, uhm... If you want things to be more like them in terms of sociability and...being at ease around others, I could... Y'know, always try to improve, with...with you, like..." Blushing once more as he seems to get slightly embarrassed about this, he smiles as he scratches the back of his head whilst swiftly looking around just for a moment. "Like going to a bigger social event, or... or to more public places...? Would that help...you or... or us, Yoko..? Since, we're both in a... similar problem and... and all that..." He tells her all fidgety, unsure what else to say but he seems kind of eager to hear her response.

• Love 1

Hugging was nice. Well, contact was nice. Why didn't she do this more often? The drinks were nice too! Both made her feel warm and happy! Oh wait, she had asked a question, and it was being answered!

"Pooll purenks?" She didn't quite understand the meaning behind that one. "Lood sex stoof?" Wait! She sort of knew what part of that was! "Nilaa like sex stoof!" she exclaimed, tail wagging even more fiercely! Of course a brief glance was shot in Julia's direction. Yes, from what she remembered that stuff was pretty fun! Well, that is if it was the same sort of thing they did before. It probably was, right? She could still be wrong! Another new word snapped her attention right back towards her new friend's face. "Koorookee?"

So many new things for her to learn! She also noticed one of the other sisters dancing now, which was enough to remind her that they were supposed to be doing the same! And so Nilaa released her grip upon the Succubus, lifting her arms overhead while her hips wagged from side to side. Her tail even managed to keep with the rhythm as well, swinging behind her with every bump of her hips.

• Love 1

Although she is glad to hear he is thinking about it, she does give him a quite serious look."Hiro...I am flattered you would do that much and try to change over time...however, do not do it to please others. Change ought to only come if you feel you need to...for yourself. I would hate to make you feel like you need to do all of that for my sake...so I hope you would be doing so for your own sake...I would hate to see you do something you end up regretting", she says and before she realizes it, her hands have grasped one of his in them, lightly squeezing it.

--------------------------------------------

"Pulling pranks...is a bit hard to explain. Maybe better for your friend Julia to do that some other time. Ohh..you do? Who have you done such lewd stuff with?", she asks, the second matter much more interesting to hear about and the trio always love to gather nice tidbits and gossip about who sleeps with who. Her demonic nature flares up a bit more at the thought of having more fun information to play with. She licks her lips lightly before realizing she was asked about more stuff."Oh, karaoke is easy to explain. Basically, you take turns singing songs. The lyrics are displayed on a screen. Of course, there are speakers that play the songs without text to accompany you", she goes on.

When she sees Nilaa begin to dance, she follows suit with a happy grin on her face. She gets fairly close to the wolf girl as she dances slower, but much more sensually.

Meanwhile, Julia is starting to laugh loudly from something that Jessica is telling her about, but the noise in the room makes it hard for others to hear.

• Love 1

He notices her serious look, but all he does in return is simply smile. He completely hears her out and feels her grab onto his own hand, looking down for a moment. then back up at her with a light blush on his cheeks. He closes his eyes for a moment and shakes his head. "Oh, doing it for your sake is only a small part of the reason, actually, if that makes sense... I would be doing it because I want to. Nothing wrong with wanting to spend more time with a friend in different ways, right?" He chuckles at the end of his sentence, placing his other hand on top of hers and gently squeezing it. "Seeing how you envy those outgoing and extroverted inspired me a little bit, but I wouldn't say doing activities with you to improve our "social skills" would end up making me regret anything. After all, you'll be there! Besides, if we happen to change our minds or something goes wrongly, we can always just go back to being like we currently are. I don't think we have anything to lose if we give "being more outgoing" a try!" He smiles at her, not being pushy about the situation but rather reassuring to Yoko, so that she knows she's not going to make anything worse if he tags along by his own will.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nilaa nodded a couple of times. Hopefully she would remember to ask Julia about pranks later! Of course she did have an issue with remembering to do things. Drinking certainly wasn't going to help. More exciting things were also bound to push the question out of her mind!

"Julia! It nice! She nice!" yipped the wolf, pausing her dancing for a moment to consider whether or not she'd done the same stuff with anyone else. After a few moments she shook her head. "Julia! Not do with ooothors yut. Nilaa like! Is fun!"

Singing? "Nilaa not try seng" she pondered out loud. She would have to try karaoke at some point! Of course she was instantly distracted by these thoughts when the girl slid in closer still. Her dancing was certainly different! It was slower! Also for some reason it made her feel warmer.

Awkwardly Nilaa attempted to copy the Succubus! The wiggling of her hips slowed down. She moved even closer still, close enough in fact that her nose even bumped against the girl's cheek while she tried to adjust herself to a good position! Her arms also angled a bit, hovering still overhead but also slightly over Clarice.

• Haha 1

Yoko feels a wave of relief wash over her, mentally, as she is reassured in this manner. She would indeed hate to make him feel like he ought to do anything like that to serve the will and whims of others."I like that! No one says we need to go overboard or anything. Hmmm...perhaps..something like inviting someone to try and see us do club activities? Perhaps someone you or I might think could fit in there...maybe..put up something on the large board with various notices and messages?", she suggests, hoping that might be useful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire's mind automatically begin to form mental images about what sort of romp the two of those would have been doing and the thought of which does excite her. She grows a wide and wicked grin onto her face. She gives a look towards her sisters, whilst talking to them in their minds. They both return with smirks of their own and playful snickering. Of course, whatever Claire have told them stays between them, but as a result, Giana soon joins Nilaa and Claire with dancing close to each other."Ohh, that's good. Sex can be very, very fun and lovely! Hehe...I like your dancing, Nilaa! You are a quick learner. Maybe next time I go for karaoke, you can come with", she comments back and winks. Soon enough, silky soft and warm, slender bodies are closer to Nilaa as the two sisters dance with her.

Not far from there, Julia is beginning to dance with the laster sister, Jessica. The two of them are laughing in delight and fun and Jessica even is starting to dance with her hands onto the manticore, who doesn't mind at all.

• Love 1

What was this now? She was being surrounded! As soon as her tail first thwapped against the Succubus sneaking up behind her Nilaa tried to calm herself, swatting the tail to the side so that it wasn't smacking into the poor girl. Focus on wagging it up and down instead of side to side! Her face scrunched up in a moment of concentration, only to then relax and return to her excited smile once her tail started awkwardly shifting to an up and down wagging motion!

"Nilaa like sex! Want do sex with Nilaa?" she asked, only to then lean her head back against the girl behind herself, looking up towards them with a smile. "Hi!"

Was it blunt? Yes. Unfortunately Nilaa was not really the subtle type. But that was fine! A straight answer was usually the best when it came to her, after all it was pretty easy to confuse the poor wolf.

"Nilaa do what friend do." She couldn't really take credit for her dancing. Copying was all she did. Wait. An invitation to try the karaoke thing?! Her head quickly nodded, tail briefly smashing against the ground beside her in excitement! "Nilaa do!"

Moments later she felt both girls get even closer still! Occasionally she even felt them brush up against her body! Was it okay to touch people when dancing like this? A brief glance over towards Julia confirmed to her that it certainly was! And so with a nod she reached her hands forth, gently gripping upon Claire's hips. Awkward, yes, but this sort of thing was new to her. She even curled her tail around Giana's waist, pulling her nice and close so that she might join them!

"Like have fun with many!"

• Like 1