Fateful tragedy. (Harmony Frost & JennyDK)

Just like Andrea, Misty now has a bit of time and privacy to think over what has happened since she came here and what kind of emotions, thoughts and such that it has spawned in her mind and body. While it was not at all expected and sudden, the transition from the living room to bedroom and what happened was indeed extremely lovely, needed and very satisfying. Even now, the sensation of Andrea's finger on her body lingers, bringing her new warmth and causing her nipples to stiffen against large and plain white T-shirt that she just borrowed from her new friend. Friend. Does she really see Misty as only that? Certainly, friends don't go that far with each other, but even now she has no regrets and in fact, would not mind even more of it. Just like Andrea, she has her doubts about what her co-worker seeks and how much of it is about her as a person and liking her. Just thinking about it, makes her confused, but yet she cannot toss away the idea that there might be...something.

She sits and sits, just thinking her mind apart, but is luckily brought out of it as the beautiful Andrea returns and directs her attention to her and the tacos. She nervously manages to not spill a taco all over the table and floor as it is brought onto her plate."Ohhh, Andrea...uhm..t..thank you...", she sputters out, just barely catching what was said to her. She picks her own up and takes a medium bite of it, trying to seem cool and collected, but she is still a mess inside."Tastes very nice...do you cook often?", she asks curiously, trying to ligthen the mood."Ohhh..uhhmmm...comedy..at first, sounds great. I just want to relax and such...you know", she goes  on, her eyes keep falling on Andrea though and it is painfully obvious.

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Andrea beamed at Misty’s compliment. As much as she seemed caught up in her own thoughts— not that she could blame her, but she still took the time out to give her a compliment. It was nice and it allowed her to relax a little bit. Things were still tense to be sure, but maybe it was fine now. “Actually yeah, I cook rather often. But only if I have the free time. Otherwise it’s cheap take out. Thanks for the compliment although tacos aren’t exactly gourmet. If you want, I can whip up something really fancy smancy that’ll blow your mind,” She grinned, taking another bite of her taco. She noticed how the other blonde looked over at her a couple of times and she wondered what she was thinking. But she didn’t want to get on dangerous subjects so soon after....

She grabbed the remote, finding Netflix and selecting a random comedy. It was one of those wacky, mindless movies that you didn’t have to pay attention to. “See, nice and relaxing. Maybe not as fun as a massage but we can’t have too much of a good thing I guess,” Andrea teased, nudging her new roommate lightly, hoping her joke wasn’t too soon. But it seemed the other girl was nervous too and was also attempting to lighten the mood. 

• Love 1

Misty is really not the best in a kitchen and most often if she prepares anything, it is with the help of others around her who knows how to better cook or bake things. Most often, for lunch at work, she buys food from nearby places and hardly ever brought a meal from home. She smiles widely as the odd tension from before already vanished that easily, unlike with a certain ex of hers, where things would linger longer and longer the further into their marriage they got. This is honestly a huge relief in more ways than one to the blonde. The sound of a scrumptious meal made by her sounds delightful. Though in her mind, the image switches from innocent cooking to Andrea wearing nothing but an apron, which makes her face redder than a ripe tomatoe."Ohhh..lovely! Please..I..I would love to try that...and maybe..uhhmm..learn a bit from it...so I can..make something for you at times...I ..I would be happy if you would let me", she says, a goofy smile on her face.

She leans back and devours the last of her taco, enjoying a simple meal. This is really what she has missed for a long time, just relaxing and without heavy underlying tension or suspicions of stuff."Indeed. There is a time and place for everything. I will just have to execute my revenge later on you...when you least expect it", she comments with a wink and seeing the glasses empty, she pours them some more. By now, the alcohol is really starting to take effect and Misty snuggles closer to Andrea once done with her meal.

• Love 1

“Sure! I don’t mind teaching you what I know,” Andrea answered wearing a bright smile, completely unaware of Misty’s imaginings. She just thought that cooking was fun and it would be a fun and presumably safe way to get to know her teammate and new roommate. Safe meaning less likely to lead to some less than platonic behavior. Not that she minded but Andrea didn’t want things to get too awkward between them. Misty was in need of fun and relaxation. She was going through a rough time with her soon to be ex-husband and Andrea didn’t want to add to that stress. Well that and she didn’t know what she felt about her own involvement. While the blonde was certainly enticing, she didn’t know if she should even encourage too much of that kind of thing. But only time would tell... Speaking of time... “Ohh? Your revenge eh?” Andrea grinned, happily taking the extra shot that was poured, feeling the alcohol start to sink in and take affect. When Misty slid up next to her, cuddling close, Andrea sighed and wrapped her arms around the other woman, enjoying the warmth of her body and the scent from the oils that lingered. She was surprisingly soft despite her outwardly muscular body and those big breasts being squished against her arm were nearly distracting but Andrea was determined to be on her best behavior. 

Misty smiles back happily as her team mate seems very fine with teaching her what she knows about making nice things in a kitchen. Yet even as they speak, her mind wanders off to other dirty scenarios, such as Andrea on the counter with her legs widely spread and the other blonde exploring her nectar cave greedily. It basically makes Misty rather constantly red faced and talking a bit more sheepishly than usual. The moment they shared in the bedroom lingers on and on within her. Of course, this may just be part of herself that tries cope with what happened in some odd way and yet the entire thought of being intimate with Andrea grows inside of her. She tries to put it aside for now by focusing on her interactions with her co-worker."Of course. Like I am letting you fool around with me and not have it turned against you", she says, quickly and without hesitation, as it comes straight from her mind without filtering. She stays silent once she cuddles close and even feels greatly at ease from the arm wrapping around her. They sit there in silence as the movie continues on, but Misty's mind, influenced by the strong liquor, wants at least something that it produced in there. As the darkness is only cut out by the light of the screen, Misty turns her head to stare right into the eyes of Andrea and lingers. She is about to speak, but her lips shut close and instead her head silently inches closer, not breaking the eye contact once.

• Love 1

They sat rather comfortably in silence as they watched the movie, although Misty seemed....different. Andrea couldn’t quite put a finger on it but she decided that if the other woman needed anything she would just say it. But what she did say was something that threw Andrea for a loop. Wait, so did that mean that Misty wanted to reciprocate? Revenge certainly implied that. That she would get her back and hopefully I’m equal measure. She looked to Misty just then, gasping in surprise to see the pretty blonde staring at her. Andrea smiled shyly, arching her brow, “What is it? Are you making your move now? Because I’m not going to make your revenge easy for you....” She punctuated this by leaning her own head forward, closing the distance between them.

A moan left her mouth almost immediately as she felt the softness of her lips. “Mmmm, please tell me you want this.... Otherwise we should back out now. I don’t know if I’ll have much self control after this,” Andrea warned, her lips leaving her new roommate and trailing down the length of her neck. She had been dying to kiss her and taste her for hours now. All she needed was a real confirmation from her coworker.

Misty's body and mind, affected by so many things, still have one goal in mind right now, to show Andrea that she is attracted to her and not let the past moment ruin whatever there is or could be, between the two team mates. The tension grows and grows between the two of them, bringing Andrea and Misty to this point where everything seems to be on some sort of tipping point. A tipping point between staying friends, but probably vert awkwardly or fully embracing what seems to have developed, perhaps for years now, below the surface. While the blonde still has so many things she is unsure about or are confusing, this is one of the very few things she feels is more and more right and settled. She lightly gasps from the atmosphere getting to her, her eyes finding those of Andrea and her lips quivering so beautifully."...............yes. Yes..I do. I want this...to happen..Andrea", she allows herself to utter before the lips of hers lock with those of her roommate.

• Love 1

There’s a hesitation, the slight quivering of her lips before she answered. Andrea was prepared for her to say no, but she was pleasantly surprised when Misty’s lips landed on hers again. Amazingly, Andrea calmed herself enough to not act on the many urges she felt. Although she did hold the other woman close, one hand raising to her hair, and feeling the blonde locks. This kiss was soft and slid at first. As if they were both still testing their welcome despite the thick sexual tension that filled the air all around them. Soon it was necessary to part for air and Andrea took a deep breath. “So, will you be exacting your revenge now?” She asked hoping she didn’t sound too eager. She didn’t want to pressure her new friend but she was excited.

• Love 1

Despite her years of marriage where kisses were indeed a regular thing, this was different in more ways than one. Technically she is still married, it is just a matter of paperwork and such, but at this point she considers herseld to be 100% single the moment he asked for divorce. Maybe even she first discovered him cheating. Another part of it being with someone she mostly saw as a work friend and less of a "off the clock" one and yet her heart is beating like mad, even wilder than anytime before in  her life and no matter how confusing things are in her head, it still feels.....right, very right indeed. She can tell Andrea cares for her a lot - Hell, she took her in with no questions asked or hesitation. These feelings surface in the shape of how she pulls the two of them down on the sofa with Andrea on her back and Misty on top. The kiss lingers for a long time, despite it not being very deep, at least this one. It ends before she knows it, sadly. Then her face gets beet red as she is asked this. The normally very talkative and blunt woman is made to blush really hard and she has to force out her words."You...will...feel...my....wrath....", she says in a very playful tone of voice and a grin going from ear to ear.
With tha said, she places some kisses on the neck of Andrea. They tender, sweet and hot against her skin and it grows in frequence as Misty allows herself to give into the mental urges and images she has had in her head for a while now this evening. The kisses travel further and further down, starting with her upper torso, near her collar. A hand has been helping the shirt off of Andrea while she did all of this, wanting to see and feel Andrea naked this time around.

• Love 1

“Oh I’ve been anticipating this wrath of yours,” Andrea grins, before her mouth drops open as she sighs from the plethora of kisses Misty bestows on her neck. And then down, further down, which causes her heart to race. She can feel Misty tugging her shirt upwards, and since they both discarded their bras a while ago she was completely bare underneath. Lifting her torso, she helped the blonde rod her of her top, her large tits bouncing into view. Reflexively she wants to cover herself up but she also wants to see what Misty thinks of her body. There was something different about seeing each other at work in the shower versus right in front of you on a sofa.... Yeah, it’s definitely different. Patiently she waits, biting her bottom lip as she gazed at the tomboy’s pretty face. What would she do next? It was odd, how quickly things escalated between them and it spoke on how much they had noticed each other but never actively sought one another out. Andra has personally admired this woman for months at the very least. Now was the time to see what would come of it all.

• Love 1

"I...I know...and I have been...imagining a lot of things...tonight..maybe also before today...I mean, this...doesn't come out of nothing and thin air...just accept your judgement already!", she says, blushing even harder, the last part said with a feisty, but cute voice, like she is trying to playfully taunt Andrea. Silence once more seems to conquer the room, only cut off by more smooching sounds as kisses rain down onto the co workers skin from Misty kissing the now exposed lovely jugs of Andrea."Ahhhh...you are even...prettier...like this...and so soft...mmmmmmm...I just...want to taste it all", she pants out before she lets her mouth find and latch onto one of the rock hard pleasure rubies nestled on top of the left Venus mountain of Andrea. Inside she feels the fire of need, lust...and more? This is definitely more than a physical craving for contact and pleasure. She wants to give Andrea so much more than that as well as for herself. While the kisses continue to slowly trinkle down further, the bottom half of Andrea's clothing slowly slides off as well by Misty's hands.