Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

OOC: Good idea. Let us go with that 😄

Even Lisa can spot and tell that her friend is just as eager to get intimate and "friendly" as much as herself - her heart is certainly beating extremely rapidly and roughly and she could swear it might even be so hard that Allie might be able to feel it as well. Without really thinking about it, her eyes eventually starts to stare into those of Allie while they sit there and speak. She catches herself almost uttering something embarrassing, but nice. However, the words of the sporty gal halts that from being spoken."O..ohh good! I would hate to get you into any trouble after all! I doubt we are allowed to do...uhmm..you know what...on school property", she says and giggles.

• Love 2

Allie giggled at Lisa’s words and nodded. It was true, they probably would be suspended or expelled for something like that. Allie sighed and looked over at Lisa and nodded, “Yeah, don’t worry though, the only way for anyone to get in the locker room is if someone from the inside opens the door. The only people we need to worry about are the couches and Wily really… because they have the keys… I’m sure we’ll be fine though,” Allie said and gave Lisa a reassuring smile.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lisa sighs deeply in relief - though there are still the windows near the roof where others might be able to look through if they had something to stand on and get a look of things. A very small part of her finds it mildly exciting, but it is far from the most appealing thought about that whole thing and she still has to focus on not getting her cocks hard from imagining things.'Just..how...oohh hooww...shall I make it through the day like thiiiiis?', she thinks to herself."Ohhh, good! It's not like it would be sort of...never mind...so, have your parents noticed anything different about you too?", she asks, trying to smooth into a new topic.

• Love 2

Allie smiled with Lisa, she knew it would be hard for her to control herself through t he sat while thinking of what they would do after. It made her giggle a bit but then she blinked at Lisa’s question. “Oh right, I never told you, my parents are away on business and they send me money once a month to take care of myself. So no, I guess they haven’t. What about your parents? What have they noticed about you? You don’t seem different to me…”

• Love 2

Lisa suddenly looks way more concerned at that revelation as she can hardly believe her parents would do something this irresponsible towards her friend."Whaaaat? They left a minor...my age...fully alone home? That's horrible! Is no one looking after you? And for this looong? This...this is not acceptable", she blurts out in pure objection and unable to believe her own ears. While she would not have minded to answer what she was asked by Allie, this is surely a much bigger deal to her right now as she simply refuses to believe any parents would be like this with their own child.

• Love 1

Allie blinked at Lisa’s outburst and shrugged her shoulders saying, Whoa Lisa calm down, it’s really not that big of a deal. My parents have always been distant with me anyways and I don’t mind it at all… I can take care of myself just fine.” Allie was used to being alone. Her parents most of the time would be out on business and therefore it left her home alone by herself and she didn’t mind it one bit. She had learned to accept her fate  of only seeing her parents once in a while.

• Love 2

OOC: Sorry if the last post was not sitting well with you. Is tthere a reason why there are no parents? It really does sound like crappy parents.

Lisa still cannot believe that such a thing would be allowed, but she doesn't want to make something like that come between them, but her disapproval does show on her face for a bit. Still, she doesn't want to just dive into a new subject and at least will try to close the topic."Sorry, I just really don't find it a good idea for kids like us to be left to ourselves. May I ask...if you had many friends where you used to live?", the Simpsons girl asks, trying to get over the awkward topic from before.

• Love 2

OOC: No it’s alright. Yeah I would say they are pretty crappy. They value work over their daughter and would rather be off working than around her, but Allie doesn’t see it that way. She just sees it as them being busy all the time.

Allie gave Lisa a smile, showing her that she was alright really. Still, she did appreciate the concern from her friend. It shouldn’t have been ok for her to be left alone but she had for so long that she knew what to do and how to handle herself. “Oh yeah, I did actually. I had quite a number of friends. They were all nice and it was sad saying goodbye to them.”

• Love 2

OOC: Fair enough. Though I am not sure I see the need to have them be like this. I will let it be up to you, of course, but just letting you know I think it would help create more varied and interesting scenes. She could even just have a single parent too.

"Ohhh, I am sorry to hear that you had to be separated from them...and being my friend won't help your chances much in gaining more either...I am not exactly the most popular as you may have noticed", she says and laughs a bit awkwardly, feeling bad for probably ruining the chances for Allie to get a better and bigger circle of friends here. As she looks out, she sees the school being near and thus soon time to exit the bus.

• Love 2

OOC: Actually, that sounds great really! Maybe we could have like a small time skip later on and I’ll add in that they got divorced and only her mother lives with her now.

Allie frowned a bit as she heard this but smiled and patted Lisa on the shoulder. “Hey, I told you before, I don’t need a lot of friends to be happy. As long as I have you I’m fine,” she smiled at her and made sure to say the last part quietly for only her to hear. She too noticed the school fast approaching and got excited while the bullies in the back smirked as the time was coming for them to enact their plan.

• Love 1

OOC: For some reason, my dirty mind imagined Lisa ending up with both of them 😛 not a must by any means - just me airing out my current thoughts. Also: Thanks for the kind words ^^

Lisa's cheeks blush up red and hot once more and she can hardly believe her own luck and glee about having met Allie. She smiles widely and nods heavily."I know what you mean! Rather have fewer, but great friends, than a lot of lesser ones. Still...I am sad that you had to leave those behind. Hopefully we can still both make some more friends if we stick together...you are way too cool to not be noticed, Allie", she says and quickly lean in to give a brief and hopefully unnoticed kiss on her neck. Then the bus finally stops and Otto telling us to 'get our butts out already' in a jovial and playful tone of voice.

• Love 2

OOC: Oh my! That is quite a naughty idea… maybe it could come to that maybe… I’d be up for it. Also, your welcome!

Allie smiled as she felt Lisa lean in and place a kiss on her neck, she nodded and noticed that they had stopped off at the school and got up with Lisa exiting.

As we did however, we were suddenly cut off by Jimbo and Kearney. “Well, well,” Jimbo began. “Look what we have here, the Simpson nerd and the new girl.  Your a pretty cool person new girl but you chose the wrong side hanging with this nerd.” As he says that, Kearney come up and picks Lisa up by the back of her dress and dangles her in the air. “This could go either two ways. You can join us and leave the bookworm behind or we beat you both up and steal your lunch money. The choice is yours.” he said pounding his fist against his palm.

OOC: How was that?

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

OOC: Glad you seem to like it, despite it being a quick and random thought of mine. Could be interesting to see 😄

As both of them leave the bus, poor Lisa is pulled up by one of the iconic and regular bullies at school, who seems keen on making demands to Allie to basically join them or be beat up as well. Lisa is not a huge pushover, so she still struggles and squirms, aiming to get free from his grip, despite how useless it kind of feels for now."Ahhhn...you big meanies! Let me go, jarhead! How about you go and pick on someone your own size, cowards", she says, feeling somewhat more brave with her friend nearby.

OOC: Yes, I quite liked it. It didn't get too cruel or mean and hits a good balance of bullying, but nothing too far.

• Love 2

OOC: That’s good to hear! Glad you enjoyed it.

Jimbo smirked as he saw Lisa struggle while Allie meanwhile stood there and gritted her teeth angrily as she yelled, “Let her go! Now!” 

The two bullies blinked a bit at this but but smirked and refused. “Kearney, hold the labrat still,” Kearney smirked and pounded his fist against his palm. She began to approach Lisa and went to throw a punch right at her face.

Right before it hit however, his fist stopped at Allie grabbed it and sent a punch right at Jimbo’s face, knocking his down onto the floor. Kearney saw this and dropped Lisa in fear. Jimbo gritted his teeth but chose not to do anything standing up and dusted himself off saying, “You’ll pay for that, both of you,” and walked away with Kearney.

• Love 2

The whole thing seems to go over rather fast, with Lisa hardly able to fathom how they succumbed this far and this easily - perhaps they are just overly weak against someone able to punch back. It was lucky that neither of them caught glimpse of her extra "equipment" as that would surely make her a bigger target than she already is around here, despite surely outsizing all of the males by far. She barely managed to see the exchanged happen before her until she finds herself on the ground and with every other student already long gone to not be caught in between, leaving Allie and Lisa by themselves. She dusts herself off a second and then smile at Allie."Ohhh..thank you Allie...I was...I was a bit scared...but I didn't want them to have that satisfaction...man, you must have really hit him hard for them to dash like that....a..are you okay?", she says once they are fully alone.

• Love 2

Allie helped Lisa up and smiled at her. She was glad to see that she was ok. “Oh that was nothing really. I was just helping my friend that’s all. Those guys chose to mess with the wrong person.” Allie smiled and looked down at her fist noticing some blood and wiped it off. “That broken nose I gave him will make sure to teach him not to mess with you or me.” Allie then got close and hugged Lisa and looked around making sure no one was around and gave her a kiss on the lips.

• Love 2

Lisa feels much more at ease and is able to enjoy this more quiet moment with her good friend."Yeah, I can tell. Still...I I doubt they are going to keep it at this...if I can help in any way, will you let me know?", she says and smiles brightly back. Naturally, she accepts the hug and gleefully returns both that and the kiss onto her lips, trying to draw it out as long as possible. Still,  it has to end sometime as the bell is about to chime. So, reluctantly, the  bookworm girl withdraws her lips."We better hurry before miss Hoover thinks we are being tardy", Lisa exhales rapidly and then almost drag Allie along with her to the classroom by the hand.

• Love 2

Allie blinked as they pulled apart, she too wanting the kiss to last forever but that was impossible at school. She looked at Lisa and smiled and nodded at her saying, “Yeah come on, let’s go.” She then began to walk with Lisa, holding her hand happily as they walked together but as they got to the class, she let go of her hand as so no one would know their secret. She then walked over and toke her usual seat next to Lisa and smiled as she got her things out and readied herself for class.

• Love 2

OOC: If you want to, you are free to timeskip until the end of the day from here on 🙂

Lisa nods silently and follows Allie and as far as privacy allows, they hold hands with each other and get to the classroom. Just in time too as the bell chimes right about where they enter the room, probably both of them looking flustered. The Simpsons girl finds her seat and gives a smile back to her friend whilst slipping out her own material for the day.

Time passes on, until lunch recess is about to happen. Lisa really wants them to share lunch break for the first proper time together and once she gets the chance, she approaches Allie."Want to go lunch together? I don't really...have others to sit with lately", she says, trying to sound cheerful still.

• Love 2

The day went by normally. The time seemed to go on so slowly and soon enough it was lunch time. Allie met up with Lisa and smiled at her saying, “Sure Lisa, I would love too!” Allie then found a table and sat with Lisa and ate her food happily with her for the rest of lunch.

After that, the day resumed and soon enough it was the end of the day. As the final bell rang, Allie made her way to the locker room and got changed for practice. She had invited Lisa to come watch her and smiled seeing her in the stands. 

Practice went by normally and soon enough it was over. Allie made her way back to the locker room and waited a while, watching as everyone got changed and left and soon after, she opened the door and saw Lisa standing in front of it, smiling and pulled her into the room, immediately embracing her in a deep passionate kiss.

• Love 2

OOC: What sport was it she played?

Lisa feels a bit weird about watching someone do sports on her own accord and willingly for the first time ever. Of course, it's less about the activity itself and more about her friend doing her best and looking pretty damn pretty, cute and sexy whilst doing so. She had no idea that she would find the sweaty body of someone else this hot and it is starting to put lewd images in her mind already. She made sure to wave, smile and generally cheer the other girl on whilst practice is being done on the field.

Once that is over and everyone else is done for the day, the moment arises where it's just the two of them and Lisa being overly giddy and excited. Soon enough, she goes to meet up with Allie and the two of them share a long, passionate, deep and loving kiss and warm hug.

• Love 2

OOC: Volleyball! I feel like it would suite her.

Allie began to kiss back Lisa passionately and eagerly, the two seating all over the place and pressing each other up against walls. Allie had waited so long for this and now she was getting to enjoy her time with Lisa. She pressed their bodies tightly against each other’s.

Allie’s body was drenched in sweat and she was still wearing her Volleyball uniform. Like the baseball team, the Isotopes, their outfits were also white and red. Allie wore a long white T-shirt with her number and name on the back in red and wore a sports bra underneath and lower down she wore some incredibly tight short shorts.

Her lips couldn’t pull away from Lisa, she felt like she wanted to continue their kiss forever but sooner or later they would have to let go to breathe.

• Love 2

This was the first time that Lisa had felt the urges and desires most couples feel on a regular basis when they have to wait it out to unleash such needs towards their partners - despite the two of them not yet fully figuring out the extent of their relationship yet. Her mouth, lips and even tongue get into a nice wrestling match with Allie's as the two of them make out hard, heavy, long and passionately, barely registering what else is going on, such as them being on all of the benches. During this time, their clothing also seem to vanish a little at a time, strewn all over the locker room as this goes on. Of course, this does mean both girls are naked at some point.

Their lips finally part and Lisa realizes how things have developed and has a hard red hue across her face."Ohh...ohhh myy...I didn't know...how much I wanted and missed....this Allie", she pants out and by now she wants to do something new for her friend."You....you tasted my...my dicks before....but...but this time...could I...uhmmm...t..taste yo...you?", she asks, shyly cute.

• Love 2

As they pulled away, Allie found herself panting heavily from lack of air and looked over at Lisa. She too had now realized their lack of clothing and saw just how far the two had moved all over the locker room. The kiss really did feel like a rush for Allie, she had been waiting for this all day and now she had it. “Y-Yeah… me too…” She uttered between her breaths.

Allie then looked at Lisa curiously at her suggestion and blushed extremely brightly. The thought of having Lisa eating her out played through her mind, it made her blush even more and made her pussy get even wetter. She then looked at her and nodded, “S-sure… g-go ahead…” Allie then sat down on one of the benches and spread her legs out for Lisa, giving her a full view of her and leaving her wide open for her.

• Love 2

Already now, the cocks of the Simpsons girl is bobbing hard up and down, throbbing heavily with lust and anticipation for Allie to admire and enjoy the sight and musk of. She finds it kind of cute how the sporty gal gets whenever she gets flustered and embarrassed."Hehe...you are adorable as ever, Allie! Don't worry....I will try my best...even though it is my first time", she says and winks at her friend. She gets down onto her knees before Allie and looks right at the wet, warm pussy with its thick and puffy camel toe, all of which invites Lisa much closer. The scent of the moist honey pot only makes the egghead girl even more aroused and eager. She scoots closer and soon enough a warm and wet tongue find the mound of Allie, as she gives a single slow, but passionately lick.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up