Simpons - Lisa's unexpected love (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

The large ballsack is what Allie soon feel slap against her as well, adding even more sensation to the already overwhelming number of the others. Lisa is the one to finally end the kiss as she needs extra air due to the sort of speed and intensity she is putting into and into her crush."Ahhhh..g..gooooddd! Nghhhaahhh..Aaaalliiiiee...thiiis...isss sooo gooood! I...I. think I am sooon...e..explooddiing! Gon..g..gonnaa..c..cuuummm hhaaaardd!", she cries whilst one hand grips a hip of the other girl and the other roaming all around to feel up Allie.

• Love 2

Allie continued to moan as she felt Lisa hitting the deepest parts of her insides as well as her ballsack as well. She looked down at Lisa, her hands on her chest, groaning her small breasts and teasing her erect nipples. She smiled as she heard her moans and nodded. “Y-yeahhhh Lisaaa! T-this is… r-really good!! G-givvvere it too me! Give me all of your cummmm! I-I think I’m gonna…. C-cummm soonnn tooo!” She could feel herself building up as well, getting ready to explode with Lisa.

• Love 2

Her members are nearly their mutual end point each, throbbing like mad within the other young girl riding her lap whilst they make love in this manner. Lisa gives extra deep and heavy groans whenever her hard and throbbing love buds are teased and played with by Allie. She loves hearing her crush moan out such lewd and needy words, which only makes Lisa want her more and more for each passing moment."Ohhhh....ngghhhh..I..I thiiiink it would be haaaard nottt tooo draiiin mysseelfff in yoooou! Ahhnn...sh..shiiiiiiit! Can't....hoolllld baaaaackk...FUUUUCCKK!!!", she ends up screaming out hard and loud as her cocks let loose their huge, warm and sticky loads, coating the inner walls like plaster deep within. Meanwhile, her young girl body tenses up hard and her hips drive her cocks balls deep within Allie.

• Love 2

Allie’s own moans began to get louder and more heavy as well as she continued to pounce up and down on Lisa’s cock and feel her hitting her deepest spots. She looked down at the nerdy Simpson, smiling at her words and loving her moans. She could feel Lisa’s cock twitching inside of her and knew that she was getting ready to cum. Allie could feel her own orgasm building up as well. “L-Lisaaa! M-need toooo! I-I can’t take it anymore eitherrr!!” As Lisa moaned out loudly, Allie moaned out at the same time with her, their moans echoing together. She then felt as Lisa thrusted deep against her, feeling as she went balls deep in her and began to shoot out her warm cum in her holes, at the same time cumming as well all over her cock. 

Allie then panted heavily and fell down onto Lisa, panting and laying against her chest exhaustedly.

• Love 2

It doesn't take much more for Lisa to finally reach her own climax as well and feeling Allie ride her this well, hard and eagerly only rushes that process beyond what she can muster. Soon enough her small girly hands grip the sides of her crush heavily as her cocks give the last few and hard thrusts. This escalating in her losing her loads deep within Allie. The cocks reaching the farthest part inside the ass and pussy finally unleash two thick and piping hot turrets of jizz, filling up both holes heavily."OOHHH!! F...FUCKK YESSS!!! I FEEEELL YOU ORRGAASSSMMM ALLIIIIEEE! MMMMM...GOOOOODD!", she screams out, adding her voice to their wonderful climax duet.

Once Allie is plopped down onto her, she gently strokes her hair and pants hard herself, her body calming down slowly.

• Love 2

Allie laid there against Lisa’s body panting heavily as well. She could feel all of Lisa’s cum inside of her. It filled her up so much, too much as some overflowed out of her. As she recovered, Allie pushed herself up a bit and looked down at Lisa smiling, “L-Lisa…. T-that was… amazing…. I-I love you so much…”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 2

Lisa slowly regains her composure, breath and energy as she sees the happy and loving face of Allie right before her. Her heart is quickly beating fast once more at hearing such lovely words directed at - stuff she thought would never happen to someone like her. It makes her momentarily overthink being a bit freaky, body wise."Ahhh...yy...yeaahhh, it really was....you are really lovely to have sex with and I love you tons too!", she utters in pure delight and can't help but hug the other girl tight whilst kissing her again. Meanwhile, her cocks go limp and slip out of the ass and pussy of her crush.

• Love 2

Allie smiled hearing the words of Lisa and then closed her eyes and began to kiss back Lisa passionately as they laid there together. She felt as her cocks slipped out of her with pops and soon the loads of cum that was shot into her came pouring out of her two holes like rivers. She giggled a bit and continued to kiss Lisa. They probably should get cleaned up but Allie really didn’t want to move and wanted to stay like this forever.

• Love 2

Time passes by with about 5 minutes or so of pure and passionate kissing between the two young girls. Luckily, Lisa stays soft and satisfied sexually (for now), meaning they are not likely to do more for now. The kiss does finally end though, Lisa gasping in delight and joy as she felt so great."Soooo, cutie...how about we hop into the shower and get cleaned up? I would hate to be all smelly and sticky for our date soon, haha", she says and winks.

• Love 2

As the kiss ended, Allie too pulled away panting and gasping for air from their long and passionate kiss. She then smiled down at Lisa and nodded, Y-yeah… that sounds good… I think we could really use one after that…” the pink haired girl then got off of Lisa and helped her up to her feet and walked over to the showers with her where they could freely shower together.

• Love 2

'Man, can this day get any better at all? I really doubt it', the young Simpsons girl thinks to herself as the two of them are making their way into the shower room where they soon get two of them turned to deliver nice and hot water onto their supple bodies. She also cannot stop smiling widely from one ear and to the other, hardly able to believe her good luck and fortune. Once they are able to stand under the heated shower, she gets some soap on her hands and begins to lather Allie's body with it, making the soap foam up, wanting to give her crush a lovely time."Ohhh, your skin is really smooth and soft...loving it", Lisa says softly and blush softly, whilst her hands are soaping up the back and sides of Allie.

• Love 2

Allie turned on her shower and waited for it to heat up and then smiled and entered under the water. She felt as it covered her body and let out a sigh as it felt really good. Suddenly she felt Lisa’s soapy hands less up against her back and blushed feeing the Simpson girl beginning to lather up and wash her back and sides for her, “O-oh um… t-thanks Lisa…” Allie uttered and allowed her to continue and was prepared to return the favor once Lisa was done with her.

• Love 2

"Of course...much more fun and lovely this way. Right?", she says with a content smile upon her face as she both speaks as well as lather up her crush. Soon, she is working her ways to her tummy, then her arms, her breasts, neck and bit by bit the sporty gal gets her sweet and toned young body lathered up in nicely scented soap, surely a good way to end a nice romp between the two of them."You look pretty sexy and beautiful this way too, Allie", Lisa says with delight once she is done and can admire the results.

• Love 2

Allie blushed and closed her eyes as she relaxed as Lisa continued to lather up her body. She felt her soft hands getting everywhere and soon enough felt as she was all done with her. Allie blushed as Lisa called her sexy and beautiful, “A-Aww.. T-thanks Lisa…” 

Allie then took the soap from Lisa and smiled and said, “Now you turn around… I’m gonna make you look more sexy and beautiful too…” Lisa then turned around the Simpson girl and began to lather up her body as well, starting with her back and sides and then to her tummy, breasts and neck as well and giggled, “Yup I was right… you look even more sexy and beautiful now…”

• Love 2

Lisa doesn't really have any response to the thanks given to her, but she does give Allie a quick, but still passionate kiss in return, letting her know that she was thankful as well. Then soon doing as suggested, giving the other girl room and opportunity to get to all of her own body parts. It feels a bit odd and alien to her. to expose herself in this manner, but doesn't mind much when it is Allie doing this. It would be odd to suddenly be all prudish around someone you have been intimate with for this long. Even though it is not erotic or directly turning her on, she is still humming in joy and giving light groans as she is getting her turn to be soaped up."Ohhhhh, niiiiice! You do it well, hun!", she sighs out softly.

• Love 2

Allie would miss Lisa back passionately as she finished her body up and then began to work on the brainy girl’s body. Soon enough, after a while she would finish up and giggled as she saw Lisa’s smile and said, “I’m glad you enjoyed it Lisa… now we’re both soapy and sexy and beautiful together…” Allie stared into Lisa’s eyes smiling and then leaned in and began to kiss Lisa passionately once again while pressing her soapy body up against Lisa’s.

• Love 2

Despite how hot and red the face of Lisa is, she does not stop staring back or halt the kissing shared between them. She lets her passionate smooching and closeness speak her words for her as they keep this up. She pulls both of them under a hot shower, so Allie and Lisa each feels warm water bathe them whilst they make out. The Simpsons girl is quite happy that they can enjoy stuff like this which is not directly lewd and just loving and passionate. Little by little the soap vanishes from their bodies, Lisa feeling lost in the moment and hardly noticing for now.

• Love 2

Allie enjoyed this moment of passion that she shared with Lisa as well. She continued to kiss her back and felt the warm water hitting her body and flowing down it. Her long pink hair stuck to her back and face and she pressed her wet body up against Lisa’s. Allie k ew they would be low on air soon but she didn’t care. She wanted to continue this moment with Lisa and didn’t want to break their kiss and move her lips away. She wrapped her arms around her neck softly, not wanting to let her go either and press a bit making the kiss a bit deeper as well.

• Love 2

Whilst Lisa loves it just as much, their lips rubbing and brushing against one another in a hot and passionate dance, it does have to end at some point, sadly. Thankfully, she is sure there are many more of these to come from this point on. At some point, her lips let go of Allie and the brainy gal looks her over, confirming that they both seem clean and proper once more."Oh wow....that was really, really nice...though, I think I am being picked up by my mom in not too long", she says, realizing they probably spent a lot of time here by now.

• Love 2

Allie felt a bit disappointed as the kiss was broken finally. She looked over at Lisa as well and giggled. She looked at her cleaned body and was satisfied with herself for cleaning her up good. Allie smiled hearing that Lisa had a good time, she did too but then her smile turned to a frown when she heard what Lisa said next and looked at the time and then turned off the shower. “Oh… I’m sorry Lisa… I didn’t know… we should probably get dried and dressed… before your mom shows up and gets worried about you…”

• Love 2

Lisa notices the frown, of course, since she is so close to Allie's face and she does feel a bit bad about having to leave already."I would love to stay with you, but I sadly cannot. I will message you later okay, Allie?", she says, hoping to somehow make her crush feel a bit better. Lisa then gets out of the shower room and finds her towel, which she uses to dry herself off with. Her two large dongs wobbling about freely from being fully soft.

• Love 2

Allie frowned some more but then nodded at Lisa and uttered, “r-right…” she then watched as she left the shower and sighed. She continued to wash herself a bit more before turning off the shower. Water dropped from her body as she walks over to Lisa and began to dry herself off as well with her. She then reached into her locker and found her spare clean clothes that she kept for after practice and got dressed in them. She couldn’t help but stare over and watch Lisa get dressed, practically drooling for her before shaking her head and finished up with her.

• Love 2

Once the Simpsons girl is well and dressed fully. she steps over and gives Allie a final kiss before she has to leave. She makes sure to make it nice and deep, of course."I will miss you, hun", she says and then hugging her tightly before finally letting."See you in school tomorrow", she says, smiling widely and finally leaving the locker room fully.

• Love 2

Allie kissed Lisa back and held onto her. Her arms then wrapped around her tightly. She held here there, not wanting her to go or to let go but she did. She then nodded at Lisa and raised her hand to wave and watched as she left. 

Allie frowned. She felt sad. It felt like a part of her was missing, like it left with Lisa. She knew she would see her tomorrow but, she wished she was still with her now. She sighed and grabbed her stuff and soon left as well and walked home.

• Love 2

OOC: If you are not too fond of the timeskip, just let me know and I will rewrite the post. I thought it would be fitting to get to where something new happens.

The days ends with Lisa spending about 2 hours or so texting back and forth with Allie, unable to wait until the day where they are finally having a first date. The next couple of days the two of them spend as much time together as Lisa's studying and chores at home allows. She even has a chance to walk Allie home one of the days, where she gets a glimpse of her single mother, who looks quite a lot like Allie and she cannot help but a stare a bit before she is found out. Finally, Friday arrives and the time before school ends is almost like torture. All Lisa wants is to quickly get home and find a nice dress and perhaps doll herself a bit up for Allie.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up